Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Ugandan Man Beats Wife To Pulp For Interrupting His Sex With Another Woman (Pix) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ugandan Man Beats Wife To Pulp For Interrupting His Sex With Another Woman (Pix) (32787 Views)

Police Injure Female LASTMA Officer For Interrupting Their One-Way Driving / Single Dad Commits Suicide After Being Tricked Into Sending £500 To Woman (Pix) / Zimbabwean Wife Stabs Husband For Interrupting Her Sex Session With Her Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugandan Man Beats Wife To Pulp For Interrupting His Sex With Another Woman (Pix) by kennisman(m): 11:32am On Dec 30, 2022
I'm not surprised about the incident since it involves Ugandan ,Kenyan... They are the most vawuleence Africa countries.

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Man Beats Wife To Pulp For Interrupting His Sex With Another Woman (Pix) by SMARTMOTORS(m): 11:32am On Dec 30, 2022
Well na only kpekus and marriage wahala, atleast dem better pass naija way police and army dey kill pregnant civilians
Re: Ugandan Man Beats Wife To Pulp For Interrupting His Sex With Another Woman (Pix) by SenecaTheYonger: 11:32am On Dec 30, 2022
This the original alpha male. Not the one taht will be crying because his GF cheated

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Man Beats Wife To Pulp For Interrupting His Sex With Another Woman (Pix) by Nicepoker(m): 11:32am On Dec 30, 2022
You interrupt his privacy in such a moment of ecstasy. grin

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Man Beats Wife To Pulp For Interrupting His Sex With Another Woman (Pix) by JaneYave(f): 11:32am On Dec 30, 2022
Strength of a woman- she takes you to the highest place. Shaggy was right.
Many haven't been to the highest place. The man experienced it and loosed control when disrupted. What a way to end the year, what sex cannot do does not exist.
Re: Ugandan Man Beats Wife To Pulp For Interrupting His Sex With Another Woman (Pix) by Cantonese: 11:33am On Dec 30, 2022
Sentencing is very necessary.

Hopefully men like am go meet am for jail, come take some blows reset im brain for am.
Re: Ugandan Man Beats Wife To Pulp For Interrupting His Sex With Another Woman (Pix) by sageb: 11:33am On Dec 30, 2022
Omicronvaccine:
IGBERETV report

Ugandan Man Beats Wife To Pulp For Interrupting His Sex With Another Woman (Photo)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmwF54EttVm/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

What a horse - band.
Re: Ugandan Man Beats Wife To Pulp For Interrupting His Sex With Another Woman (Pix) by CheapHomes1: 11:34am On Dec 30, 2022
Bahamas95:
Why did you omit India?

India is the oga patapata of them all. cheesy

In Pakistan, a rapist has been released from prison on the condition that he marries his victim

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Man Beats Wife To Pulp For Interrupting His Sex With Another Woman (Pix) by JaskanFactor: 11:35am On Dec 30, 2022
he should not have done that in a disrespectful way to his wife by doing another woman at home.
But done with respect for the partner, its as natural as drinking water.
Re: Ugandan Man Beats Wife To Pulp For Interrupting His Sex With Another Woman (Pix) by Anyiamaka: 11:36am On Dec 30, 2022
Bluntguy:
You see Uganda and Zimbabwe ehn?
Make I no just talk.

They behave like typical fanatics on the other side of faith.
Re: Ugandan Man Beats Wife To Pulp For Interrupting His Sex With Another Woman (Pix) by stormborn28(m): 11:36am On Dec 30, 2022
Houseofglam7:
Weird

The man stupid oooooo.. How the vagina come over sweet am sotail he no come the hear word again
Re: Ugandan Man Beats Wife To Pulp For Interrupting His Sex With Another Woman (Pix) by ladychioma: 11:36am On Dec 30, 2022
Kajaard:
These types of weird news can only happen in weird countries like Uganda, Zimbabwe, Kenya and Zambia cheesy
You forgot to add Nigeria
Re: Ugandan Man Beats Wife To Pulp For Interrupting His Sex With Another Woman (Pix) by FireUpNow(m): 11:36am On Dec 30, 2022
Zimbabwe, Kenya and Uganda love weird news
Re: Ugandan Man Beats Wife To Pulp For Interrupting His Sex With Another Woman (Pix) by AngelicBeing: 11:37am On Dec 30, 2022
Richy4:
Wow!!!..
<<Adultery on their matrimonial bed... shocked
<<Adultery on Christmas day...
<<Assult causing injuries and bodily harm embarassed

How do we exonerate this man from wrong doing?..
If you were his lawyer what will you say to the honourable court in his defence?... grin
l will not defend him but l will join the prosecutors to recommend 7000 lashes of koboko laden with chilly pepper on his back, 6months sweeping the premises of the court, 6 months sweeping the street of Kenya plus he should pay the wife some money for upkeep, atleast 50 to 100 dollars per month / week and his Penis should be castrated tongue
Re: Ugandan Man Beats Wife To Pulp For Interrupting His Sex With Another Woman (Pix) by Emdebby2: 11:37am On Dec 30, 2022
illuminutty:
How dare she interrupt a man having coitus? Did she know how much of effort, work and time he campaigned to win an erection and she just disrupted it just like that?

Woman, you were dead wrong. Shoulda waited until he cums to his senses.
This one got me laughing in Swahili..lol
Re: Ugandan Man Beats Wife To Pulp For Interrupting His Sex With Another Woman (Pix) by FashionCookie(f): 11:38am On Dec 30, 2022
Y classified?
He cut that side commot?
Re: Ugandan Man Beats Wife To Pulp For Interrupting His Sex With Another Woman (Pix) by stormborn28(m): 11:39am On Dec 30, 2022
JaneYave:
Strength of a woman- she takes you to the highest place. Shaggy was right.
Many haven't been to the highest place. The man experienced it and loosed control when disrupted. What a way to end the year, what sex cannot do does not exist.
That vagina sweet the man oooooo
Re: Ugandan Man Beats Wife To Pulp For Interrupting His Sex With Another Woman (Pix) by Ilamina(f): 11:41am On Dec 30, 2022
African men suck

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Man Beats Wife To Pulp For Interrupting His Sex With Another Woman (Pix) by Richy4(m): 11:42am On Dec 30, 2022
AngelicBeing:
l will not defend him but l will join the prosecutors to recommend 7000 lashes of koboko laden with chilly pepper on his back, 6months sweeping the premises of the court, 6 months sweeping the street of Kenya plus he should pay the wife some money for upkeep, atleast 50 to 100 dollars per month / week and his Penis should be castrated tongue
grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Man Beats Wife To Pulp For Interrupting His Sex With Another Woman (Pix) by fman(m): 11:44am On Dec 30, 2022
Niftkid:
Guys pls help me a guy with the moniker fman scammed me on here . I'm closing my main account cause of him. He wiped out money from my account I don't know how he did it . I think he hacked me .
Pls I need justice .
Mynd44
Nlfpmod
Frano pls help.. Let everyone know he's a scammer..
lol. Demented kid
Product of a broken home.
I blame my self for sending u 2k

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Man Beats Wife To Pulp For Interrupting His Sex With Another Woman (Pix) by stormborn28(m): 11:45am On Dec 30, 2022
virginprincess:
Africa men are so shameless and heartlessundecided,tueh.

The man stupid oooooo.. How the vagina come over sweet am sotail he no come the hear word again
Re: Ugandan Man Beats Wife To Pulp For Interrupting His Sex With Another Woman (Pix) by dominique(f): 11:48am On Dec 30, 2022
If this had happened in Nigeria, he wouldn't have been arrested. The wie would have been told by the police that it's a family matter and she should go and look for elders to settle it. The elders would have blamed her for disturbing his "peace" and go ahead to give another round of lectures about being submissive. We can keep throwing jabs at Kenya, Zimbabwe Uganda etc but at least their system makes their men answerable for their actions. The only time a man is held accountable for his actions here is if the woman is beaten to death.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Man Beats Wife To Pulp For Interrupting His Sex With Another Woman (Pix) by Isabi4lov: 11:52am On Dec 30, 2022
It can only be them grin
Re: Ugandan Man Beats Wife To Pulp For Interrupting His Sex With Another Woman (Pix) by cooooooks(m): 11:53am On Dec 30, 2022
Nothing but pure evil.
Re: Ugandan Man Beats Wife To Pulp For Interrupting His Sex With Another Woman (Pix) by tyinfinity: 11:53am On Dec 30, 2022
Good
Re: Ugandan Man Beats Wife To Pulp For Interrupting His Sex With Another Woman (Pix) by Creamypussy(f): 11:54am On Dec 30, 2022
The spirit behind that thing is very strong.

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Man Beats Wife To Pulp For Interrupting His Sex With Another Woman (Pix) by Tozocalamity: 12:02pm On Dec 30, 2022
virginprincess:
Africa men are so shameless and heartlessundecided,tueh.
Cary ur smelly pussy go and sit down.
Re: Ugandan Man Beats Wife To Pulp For Interrupting His Sex With Another Woman (Pix) by SenatePresdo(m): 12:04pm On Dec 30, 2022
Treasure17:
Some men sha. Still trying to justify your cheating habit by assaulting your wife.

Maybe the wife Don too sex starve am.
Maybe she was using sex as a tool of oppression on the man.
Re: Ugandan Man Beats Wife To Pulp For Interrupting His Sex With Another Woman (Pix) by mabea: 12:04pm On Dec 30, 2022
Bluntguy:
You see Uganda and Zimbabwe ehn?
Make I no just talk.
Not to mention Rwanda and Kenya

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yahoo Boys Bag One Year Jail Term, Forfeit N20m / Nigerian Youths Now Take Processed Urine To Feel High – NDLEA / How I Was Scammed Through Fake Alert!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.