Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Ugandan Man Beats Wife To Pulp For Interrupting His Sex With Another Woman (Pix) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ugandan Man Beats Wife To Pulp For Interrupting His Sex With Another Woman (Pix) (32788 Views)

Police Injure Female LASTMA Officer For Interrupting Their One-Way Driving / Single Dad Commits Suicide After Being Tricked Into Sending £500 To Woman (Pix) / Zimbabwean Wife Stabs Husband For Interrupting Her Sex Session With Her Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugandan Man Beats Wife To Pulp For Interrupting His Sex With Another Woman (Pix) by porthouse7(f): 12:20pm On Dec 30, 2022
Tokskob2008:

You forget to add Kenya join...lol

News from those countries no dey baffle me anymore, seems weirdness is a norm over there.
u sef forget zambia
Re: Ugandan Man Beats Wife To Pulp For Interrupting His Sex With Another Woman (Pix) by godofuck231: 12:21pm On Dec 30, 2022
All animals become aggressive towards attaining sex , when a man is starved of sex his life is prone to be short especially when he's a cancer gene carrier, postrate cancer sets i when his sex activity drops , as some women would tell the side chics, " thank you for maintaining him, when he's done with you he will come home to me " trust men they will come home after eating asu
Re: Ugandan Man Beats Wife To Pulp For Interrupting His Sex With Another Woman (Pix) by Chaos14: 12:22pm On Dec 30, 2022
virginprincess:
Africa men are so shameless and heartlessundecided,tueh.
Yet you will still marry them
Re: Ugandan Man Beats Wife To Pulp For Interrupting His Sex With Another Woman (Pix) by GUNITGuy: 12:28pm On Dec 30, 2022
This one bad oOoOO.....Who still do this wife beating in this age and time

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Man Beats Wife To Pulp For Interrupting His Sex With Another Woman (Pix) by virginprincess(f): 12:31pm On Dec 30, 2022
Chaos14:
Yet you will still marry them
Point of correction one not them,besides i'm going to marry the wisest of all.
Re: Ugandan Man Beats Wife To Pulp For Interrupting His Sex With Another Woman (Pix) by Chaos14: 12:33pm On Dec 30, 2022
virginprincess:
Point of correction one not them,besides i'm going to marry the wealthest of all.
corrected
Re: Ugandan Man Beats Wife To Pulp For Interrupting His Sex With Another Woman (Pix) by virginprincess(f): 12:34pm On Dec 30, 2022
Chaos14:
corrected
Yea, that inclusive.
Re: Ugandan Man Beats Wife To Pulp For Interrupting His Sex With Another Woman (Pix) by Chaos14: 12:37pm On Dec 30, 2022
virginprincess:
Yea, that inclusive.
But shouldn't you make your own money
Re: Ugandan Man Beats Wife To Pulp For Interrupting His Sex With Another Woman (Pix) by FamTomx2(m): 12:37pm On Dec 30, 2022
Kajaard:
These types of weird news can only happen in weird countries like Uganda, Zimbabwe, Kenya and Zambia cheesy

Nigeria is now leading the pack.
Re: Ugandan Man Beats Wife To Pulp For Interrupting His Sex With Another Woman (Pix) by Cajal(m): 12:38pm On Dec 30, 2022
Bluntguy:
You see Uganda and Zimbabwe ehn?
Make I no just talk.
Plus Kenya
Re: Ugandan Man Beats Wife To Pulp For Interrupting His Sex With Another Woman (Pix) by dk58(m): 1:26pm On Dec 30, 2022
Madness everywhere.
Re: Ugandan Man Beats Wife To Pulp For Interrupting His Sex With Another Woman (Pix) by KnowledgeIsVast(m): 1:27pm On Dec 30, 2022
Wetin this people de smoke this side
Re: Ugandan Man Beats Wife To Pulp For Interrupting His Sex With Another Woman (Pix) by sonso: 1:36pm On Dec 30, 2022
Bahamas95:
Why did you omit India?

India is the oga patapata of them all. cheesy

In India, a guy beheaded his wife’s boyfriend and took the head dripping with blood to the police station,
Re: Ugandan Man Beats Wife To Pulp For Interrupting His Sex With Another Woman (Pix) by Thermodynamics(m): 1:43pm On Dec 30, 2022
Sweetplum:
Tie the man. Give the wife a big pestle. Let her him 3 times on any part. If he dies, his loss. If he lives, he ll remember his deeds.
Eye for an eye judgement fits this case.

Who will tie the man down? A fellow man abi?

You women cannot survive without the help of a man, no matter what you still rely on men for help, otherwise you're helpless.
Re: Ugandan Man Beats Wife To Pulp For Interrupting His Sex With Another Woman (Pix) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 30, 2022
Thermodynamics:

Who will tie the man down? A fellow man abi?

You women cannot survive without the help of a man, no matter what you still rely on men for help, otherwise you're helpless.
Do you mind being served foot laced with rat attack?
Na man dey help do that?
Women need their brains, they don't need crude power which men use.
Re: Ugandan Man Beats Wife To Pulp For Interrupting His Sex With Another Woman (Pix) by Bahamas95(m): 2:06pm On Dec 30, 2022
sonso:

In India, a guy beheaded his wife’s boyfriend and took the head dripping with blood to the police station,
Lol, those people are terrible.

Even with free visa I won't relocate to a country like India.
Re: Ugandan Man Beats Wife To Pulp For Interrupting His Sex With Another Woman (Pix) by Sweetvie: 2:23pm On Dec 30, 2022
Weird people undecided
Re: Ugandan Man Beats Wife To Pulp For Interrupting His Sex With Another Woman (Pix) by Laple0541(m): 3:03pm On Dec 30, 2022
Maybe he was about to cum when she interrupted and the cum went back, it's always painful when someone experience that...

Nevertheless he's a very stupid, he should have asked the wife to join the race instead of beating her.
Re: Ugandan Man Beats Wife To Pulp For Interrupting His Sex With Another Woman (Pix) by adeniyi65(m): 3:04pm On Dec 30, 2022
Richy4:
Wow!!!..
<<Adultery on their matrimonial bed... shocked
<<Adultery on Christmas day...
<<Assult causing injuries and bodily harm embarassed

How do we exonerate this man from wrong doing?..
If you were his lawyer what will you say to the honourable court in his defence?... grin
My lord. My customer was high as in hIGH on that day. He could not have done that on his own you know.

2 Likes

Re: Ugandan Man Beats Wife To Pulp For Interrupting His Sex With Another Woman (Pix) by Ladymillion(f): 3:07pm On Dec 30, 2022
Kajaard:
These types of weird news can only happen in weird countries like Uganda, Zimbabwe, Kenya and Zambia cheesy
lol, weird news always coming from them!
Re: Ugandan Man Beats Wife To Pulp For Interrupting His Sex With Another Woman (Pix) by Richy4(m): 3:09pm On Dec 30, 2022
adeniyi65:

My lord. My customer was high as in hIGH on that day. He could not have done that on his own you know.
grin grin cheesy
Your customer Abi?..with annoyance because of you, the judge will give him 78yrs instead of the 20yrs he have in mindgrin

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Man Beats Wife To Pulp For Interrupting His Sex With Another Woman (Pix) by Thermodynamics(m): 3:19pm On Dec 30, 2022
Sweetplum:

Do you mind being served foot laced with rat attack?
Na man dey help do that?
Women need their brains, they don't need crude power which men use.

Men has both brain and crude power, women too have brain but they do not use it, that's why you still find men dominating every sector, including fields that just require only brain power you'll still see only men there.

Field like programming for instance, men are the majority there because women do not want to use their brain to work, they rather work with their body by constantly begging men for money.

Women can't survive in this world without men, they will just go extinct.

The idea behind the phone you're using right now was likely thought of by a man.
Re: Ugandan Man Beats Wife To Pulp For Interrupting His Sex With Another Woman (Pix) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 3:20pm On Dec 30, 2022
grin grin Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania and Zimbabwe,are countries known for having people who are weird and behave like animals.Sometimes I can't blame Trump for tagging some African countries "Shithole countries".
Among the weirdness of the countries, hippopotamuses kill more people there,than road accident and other factors combined.
Re: Ugandan Man Beats Wife To Pulp For Interrupting His Sex With Another Woman (Pix) by IGoComotYaTeeth: 3:36pm On Dec 30, 2022
Opportuneke:
Uganda and Kenya.

These places are filled with weird people.
kettle calling pot black
Re: Ugandan Man Beats Wife To Pulp For Interrupting His Sex With Another Woman (Pix) by IGoComotYaTeeth: 3:37pm On Dec 30, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:
grin grin Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania and Zimbabwe,are countries known for having people who are weird and behave like animals. Sometimes I can't blame Trump for tagging some African countries "Shithole countries".
Among the weirdness of the countries, hippopotamuses kill more people there,than road accident and other factors combined.
Nigerians are more violent and weird

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Man Beats Wife To Pulp For Interrupting His Sex With Another Woman (Pix) by Mrseriousman: 3:55pm On Dec 30, 2022
FamTomx2:

Nigeria is now leading the pack.

Exactly , because of animals like you !!!

FAMTOMX2 is a criminal, a pick pocket thief, a self confessed ritualist, a scammer and an armed robber.

He robs in Lagos and goes to Benue to sell his loots . He doubles as male and female on nairaland , guys beware of him before he will dupe you guys with his female moniker at prettygirl200.

He stole my bike and disappeared until he came to my thread to request for my car pictures . I refused because he uses the plate numbers to trace his victims houses and he termed me a scammer .

He will always log off before logging into the female account. Just monitor these 2 monikers and confirm for yourselves.( FAMTOMX2/prettygirl200) FamTomx2 died Dec 2, 2022.
Re: Ugandan Man Beats Wife To Pulp For Interrupting His Sex With Another Woman (Pix) by SubellaKT: 4:08pm On Dec 30, 2022
Inside life, must you beat her on top your shit��
Re: Ugandan Man Beats Wife To Pulp For Interrupting His Sex With Another Woman (Pix) by Bethanybethel(f): 4:18pm On Dec 30, 2022
Stupid man, can you fight your fellow man one on one?? Coward
Re: Ugandan Man Beats Wife To Pulp For Interrupting His Sex With Another Woman (Pix) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 30, 2022
Thermodynamics:

Men has both brain and crude power, women too have brain but they do not use it, that's why you still find men dominating every sector, including fields that just require only brain power you'll still see only men there.

Field like programming for instance, men are the majority there because women do not want to use their brain to work, they rather work with their body by constantly begging men for money.

Women can't survive in this world without men, they will just go extinct.

The idea behind the phone you're using right now was likely thought of by a man.
You are wrong. I m not here to compete with men. The world is male and female. The female in it has a lot of importance. Men can't cope alone without the assistance of women.
The IT, medicine, finance etc is dominated by both sex.
Re: Ugandan Man Beats Wife To Pulp For Interrupting His Sex With Another Woman (Pix) by Opportuneke(m): 4:32pm On Dec 30, 2022
IGoComotYaTeeth:
Pot calling pot black

Grateful for your response.

Next please.
Re: Ugandan Man Beats Wife To Pulp For Interrupting His Sex With Another Woman (Pix) by JaneYave(f): 5:29pm On Dec 30, 2022
stormborn28:

That vagina sweet the man oooooo
Sadly, he will live to apologize to his kids. Wisdom demands you know the place of your wife

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yahoo Boys Bag One Year Jail Term, Forfeit N20m / Nigerian Youths Now Take Processed Urine To Feel High – NDLEA / Bayesla Community Beat 2 Suspecte Cable Thieves After Serving Them Food (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.