Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,264 members, 7,829,530 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Ugandan Man Beats Wife To Pulp For Interrupting His Sex With Another Woman (Pix) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ugandan Man Beats Wife To Pulp For Interrupting His Sex With Another Woman (Pix) (32786 Views)

Police Injure Female LASTMA Officer For Interrupting Their One-Way Driving / Single Dad Commits Suicide After Being Tricked Into Sending £500 To Woman (Pix) / Zimbabwean Wife Stabs Husband For Interrupting Her Sex Session With Her Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugandan Man Beats Wife To Pulp For Interrupting His Sex With Another Woman (Pix) by 9jaRealist: 6:06pm On Dec 30, 2022
virginprincess:
Africa men are so shameless and heartlessundecided,tueh.

Exactly! Oyibo men only kill their wives for insurance money, and Russian men for vodka…SMH undecided
>
Re: Ugandan Man Beats Wife To Pulp For Interrupting His Sex With Another Woman (Pix) by Vision101(m): 9:35pm On Dec 30, 2022
This woman didn't do well. Why must she shut the tap why the water was about to flow? grin tongue grin
Re: Ugandan Man Beats Wife To Pulp For Interrupting His Sex With Another Woman (Pix) by FamTomx2(m): 4:36am On Dec 31, 2022
Mrseriousman:

Exactly , because of animals like you !!!

FAMTOMX2 is a criminal, a pick pocket thief, a self confessed ritualist, a scammer and an armed robber.

He robs in Lagos and goes to Benue to sell his loots . He doubles as male and female on nairaland , guys beware of him before he will dupe you guys with his female moniker at prettygirl200.

He stole my bike and disappeared until he came to my thread to request for my car pictures . I refused because he uses the plate numbers to trace his victims houses and he termed me a scammer .

He will always log off before logging into the female account. Just monitor these 2 monikers and confirm for yourselves.( FAMTOMX2/prettygirl200) FamTomx2 died Dec 2, 2022.

Stupid clown, you are just a comic relief, I don't like engaging bloody criminal who cannot be bold and accept a simple challenge.. you stalk my profile like your miserable life depended on it on dailies and the day you stop will be your last miserable Day on Earth cheesy, continue searching for my quotes, just like this one but shy away in creating new topics about your imaginary sales of cars and employing a driver bla bla..grin grin senseless thief !!

Members are begging you to do the same but still to no avail. Are you not a miserable clown?

I declared this today the last day of the year will be the beginning of your sufferings in your miserable life, prior if you survive being killed today like a New year goat.

You steal vehicles for fun, you rape underaged even animals are not left out, tufiaaakwa!! Ozu aburu onu!!

Whatever better thing you find in this life will be far from you, unavoidable problems will be your best mate. You will finally die miserably without your miserable family burying you properly.

Your your fate be that.

The face of the miserable scammer.

Re: Ugandan Man Beats Wife To Pulp For Interrupting His Sex With Another Woman (Pix) by Mrseriousman: 7:52am On Dec 31, 2022
FamTomx2:

Stupid clown, you are just a comic relief, I don't like engaging bloody criminal who cannot be bold and accept a simple challenge.. you stalk my profile like your miserable life depended on it on dailies and the day you stop will be your last miserable Day on Earth cheesy, continue searching for my quotes, just like this one but shy away in creating new topics about your imaginary sales of cars and employing a driver bla bla..grin grin senseless thief !!

Members are begging you to do the same but still to no avail. Are you not a miserable clown?

I declared this today the last day of the year will be the beginning of your sufferings in your miserable life, prior if you survive being killed today like a New year goat.

You steal vehicles for fun, you rape underaged even animals are not left out, tufiaaakwa!! Ozu aburu onu!!

Whatever better thing you find in this life will be far from you, unavoidable problems will be your best mate. You will finally die miserably without your miserable family burying you properly.

Your your fate be that.

Hahahahahahah. Did I hear rape ? Aah ! I have reduced you to mere mosquito crying for help . Running everywhere shouting for help .
Such a shame !!! You are finished ! Nothing reasonable to write again ?

Repetition of trash !!!

FAMTOMX2 is a criminal, a pick pocket thief, a self confessed ritualist, a scammer and an armed robber.

He robs in Lagos and goes to Benue to sell his loots . He doubles as male and female on nairaland , guys beware of him before he will dupe you guys with his female moniker at prettygirl200.

He stole my bike and disappeared until he came to my thread to request for my car pictures . I refused because he uses the plate numbers to trace his victims houses and he termed me a scammer .

He will always log off before logging into the female account. Just monitor these 2 monikers and confirm for yourselves.( FAMTOMX2/prettygirl200) FamTomx2 died Dec 2, 2022
Re: Ugandan Man Beats Wife To Pulp For Interrupting His Sex With Another Woman (Pix) by Mrseriousman: 7:58am On Dec 31, 2022
FamTomx2:

Your your fate be that.

Hahahahahahah. This fool can not seem to amaze me . What are you declaring ? When you are doing the suffering for me already ? Poverty stricken fool that can not afford data . Coward who only replies mentions at night cuz of fear of being shredded as always !

You know deep down in your heart say I pass you ! If not , why you dey fear me ? Why you dey run ? Answer coward !

He will always log off before logging into the female account. Just monitor these 2 monikers and confirm for yourselves.( FAMTOMX2/prettygirl200) FamTomx2 died Dec 2, 2022
Re: Ugandan Man Beats Wife To Pulp For Interrupting His Sex With Another Woman (Pix) by Babastrong(m): 10:27am On Dec 31, 2022
A butterfly that intends to extinguish suya's fire will itself become suya. Both of them go receive ni naw. No need to beat.
Re: Ugandan Man Beats Wife To Pulp For Interrupting His Sex With Another Woman (Pix) by Babastrong(m): 10:33am On Dec 31, 2022
Who is more heartless than nigeria woman.
she go say i be "virginprincess" but when you reach the place, the door would be widely opened.
Re: Ugandan Man Beats Wife To Pulp For Interrupting His Sex With Another Woman (Pix) by Babastrong(m): 10:34am On Dec 31, 2022
Who is more heartless than nigeria woman.
she go say i be "virginprincess" but when you reach the place, the gate would be widely opened.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yahoo Boys Bag One Year Jail Term, Forfeit N20m / Nigerian Youths Now Take Processed Urine To Feel High – NDLEA / Bayesla Community Beat 2 Suspecte Cable Thieves After Serving Them Food (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.