Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. (10884 Views)

Fbi's Most Wanted Nigerian Criminals / Northern Ambassador Tells Host Country That Nigerian Criminals Are Southerners / Why Are People Focusing On Nigerian Criminals? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by skyone(m): 3:00pm On Nov 25, 2007
It's about time we mock these thieves who has destroy our country, i want everybody to join and post your 5 top NIgerian criminals here,

Who knows their children might be on this forum and realise the damage their parents have caused to the future of humanity.[s][/s]

2009 VERSION
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by skyone(m): 3:12pm On Nov 25, 2007
OBJ= Started corruption in 1979 + used tax payer's money to build is called outdated library. Ole

IBB= Refined criminal of the first order, destroyed the economy completey and killed many

Nzeribe= he was IBB'S SUCKER

Alhaji Alhaji= u can easily know through his big head. too much petroleum in his belly too.

Finally = Atiku ,
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by alafin(m): 3:22pm On Nov 25, 2007
i luv this

(i) IBB= Killed many, detroyed future and bank half of Nigerian budget into his foreign account.
(ii) Alhaji Alhaji
(iii) Wetin be this I.G name o, i beg make una help me.
(iv) Abacha but thank God is dead now
(V) Oni of Ife
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by SignorZax: 5:21pm On Nov 25, 2007
1. Chief Nosakhare Lucky Igbinideon: Sold 3/4 of Benin GRA to im papa and left Benin even mo delapidated.
2. Atiku Abubakar: Steal mo than enof to be able to fight anybody, even Baba, his colleague in crime.
3. OBJ: Fada Naija, almost sold Aso Rock thru the black market and dashed out Bakassi to impress the powers.
4. George Akume: Sapped Benue State dry only for Suswan to rehabilitate.
5. Tony Anenih: Mr. I don fix am, Fix money meant for road construction into is pocket and dared anyone to complain.

Haba! we dey see them o!
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by faketan(m): 5:35pm On Nov 25, 2007
OBJ
IBB
Sam Egwu/Nnamani
Peter Odili/Ibori
Atiku/Maurice IWU

Adedibu
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by bluespice(f): 5:45pm On Nov 25, 2007
interesting cheesy
Obj
Adedibu
Atiku
IBB
Maurice Iwu
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by niyyie(m): 5:53pm On Nov 25, 2007
Are you guys [and gals] so sure that politicians are the only nation wreckers in Nigeria? What about their counterparts who handle over-bloated government contracts, do a shoddy job, and pocket most of the money? What about corrupt civil servants who collaborate with unscrupulous politicians to milk the nation dry? What about the corrupt Nigeria Police who are always extorting money from civilians [at gun-point] ?

Lets be more objective here please. The afore-mentioned are not the only ones.
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 25, 2007
OBJ
IBB
ATIKU
BODE GEORGE
TINUBU
ADEDIBU
ME
YOU.
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by goodboybad(m): 6:20pm On Nov 25, 2007
heres my own:

Me: for not giving a damn as long as I get paid cheesy
You: For the same reasons as above cheesy

the poiticians: For using the above reasons to their advantage cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by showbobo(m): 6:39pm On Nov 25, 2007
TAFA BALOGUN
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by yemmydavid(m): 6:42pm On Nov 25, 2007
babangida
obasanjo
ibori
odili
igbinedion
tafa balogun
adedibu
saraki
sam egwu
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by redsun(m): 6:42pm On Nov 25, 2007
Tom ikimi,jim nwobodo and gerry husani,infact 99percent of all the nameless politicians,gbogbue.Stealing is the game,that is what it is all ABOUT.
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by emmablow11(m): 6:58pm On Nov 25, 2007
one more thief whey una forget,
James Ibori
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by redsun(m): 7:26pm On Nov 25, 2007
Infact nigerian politicians think that they are doing the people a favour by stealing their money,moreover ,the funniest thing is that the people still respect them,they call them rich people at their own expence,some even get chieftancy titles and doctorates,from universities,what a joke.
Those animals should be locked for eternity.They are inhumen,unfit to live.
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by Ykfeelcool: 7:52pm On Nov 25, 2007
Una don forget the most recent thief of our time, let's be on standing ovation as we all welcome Honourable thief madam Patricia Etteh. yesoooooooooooooooooo.
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by jerrymania(m): 8:06pm On Nov 25, 2007
@ all
Have we come to this point of high hatred for the rich class ? yes they found their way and got what they want, why dont you try and get your way too?
But some of you should know that you are more corrupt and worse than them,and the more you insult them the more you become like them,,,,but according to your[b]pocket[/b] grin.
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by Abedisi(m): 8:09pm On Nov 25, 2007
Nigerian most admired looters? hmmmm You cant name them all cos they are too many.
I will be glad if Forbes can do a listing on that! In total they are worth more than the country.
In total they have earned(stolen)$500bn far more above including properties,bonds,investments,

1. Name:annonymous
2 Age: 59
3.Source of wealth: Politics
4.Net worth:$3.5bn
5.marital status: married with nine children

More on Annonymous, Once a poor boy from a large family.Made first million from contract but suffered a loss during the military rule. Went into opposition and made a good come back. , To be continued
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by ininathan(m): 8:17pm On Nov 25, 2007
ABASI MBOK UNA NO EVEN MENTION ALAMESIAGA THEM FOR EVEN OPEN THAT HIM STOMARCH WHETHER MONEY THEY INSIDE.
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by FemiATL: 8:26pm On Nov 25, 2007
@Adebisi-------i like your idea.

I think it will be best to come up with the list in this way-------only if it is a serious post------it will be a verrrry long list.

Let every person come up with 5 unique names. Unfortunately I have been out of Naija for a while but I will do my best in coming up with my names. I will use this format close to the Forbes

Name:
Source of wealth:

Any other field will be welcome
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by Coleslove: 8:41pm On Nov 25, 2007
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

And what gains are we going to make of this trend? Knowing the top thieves and their children.
Can a fathers sin be vested on the child? We can spend better time and space thinking talking our development as a country.

No Offence No Defence

Kind regards.
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by jerrymania(m): 8:47pm On Nov 25, 2007
Coleslove:

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

And what gains are we going to make of this trend? Knowing the top thieves and their children.
Can a fathers sin be vested on the child? We can spend better time and space thinking talking our development as a country.

No Offence No Defence

Kind regards.

Abeg tell them. Lets be matured for once.
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by Dapo4u(m): 8:54pm On Nov 25, 2007
1. Ribadu ( will put his head on the block that OBJ and his cohorts are not corrupt)

2.OBJ  ( thinks he is a saint -there are evidences of widespread corruptions during  
   his regime)

3.Alh.Dangote( OBJ right-hand man, donated N250m to OBJ library, given SOLE!!!  right to import rice,sugar)- in a country of 150m!

4.ALL SOUTHSOUTH GOVS.(Attah,Odili,Ibori,Alamie,Baba VP) with enormous amount of money allocated to those states, nothing to show for it.

5.Some pastors and Imams- you guys know them.
My opinion.
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by redsun(m): 9:02pm On Nov 25, 2007
How can the country develope without accountability?You can't eat your cake and have it.
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by manoy(m): 9:43pm On Nov 25, 2007
Hmn,I can see the pot calling the kettle black.Most of u guys are something else in ur own little way
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by redsun(m): 9:51pm On Nov 25, 2007
A Sometimes i tend to agree with watson.
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by mip(f): 9:57pm On Nov 25, 2007
Guyz grow up and find way of making it in life too.

no 1 will be priviledge to have millions and not take it.

moreover we are all thieves in nigeria.
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by spaceworld: 10:28pm On Nov 25, 2007
Infact we can not finish with the name, because the most glaring onces are those that we see vividly, what of those perm secs, that PA's, the clerks.

To start with according to their gogorongo
OBJ na him give birth to corruption in Nigeria, civil servant no dey steal b/4 but the way he take sack many in the first military regime make dem to start steals,
2. IBB ogbologbo omo ole ifo
3, Shagari
4, Iwu
5 Tafa Balogun
6 Atiku since the era of custom na him this one don dey steal Naija money
7 All military administrator
8 All civilian Governors
9. All Miniters
10, All Perm secs
11, All local Govt. Chairman
12, All the councilors (These onces are the badest, if they need ur vote they will come to ur house with dem two leg, immediately they have ur vote, they next is tinted glass cars or jeep, reason? i no want the people to see me. (See black man oooooooo)
13, Civil servant in both state and federal
14. 70% Nigeria citizens
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by faketan(m): 10:33pm On Nov 25, 2007
We are already grown up. That is why we can talk about this. Whoever is supporting this way fo getting rich may not be far from being like them.

But you only need to understand that the Niger Delta problem is man made, that our Universities were better before now, that we have enough money to make every Nigerian proud of where he is from before u before u will appreciate the enormity of their sins.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=96425.msg1717015#msg1717015
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by ow11(m): 10:38pm On Nov 25, 2007
mip:

Guys grow up and find way of making it in life too.

If you are fraudulent without regard to the sufferings of your fellow humans then SHAME  on you! don't come here and generalize to satisfy your guilt. Fraud isn't 'making it'. Any honest hardworking person would be irritated by the activities of corrupt leaders

There are many Nigerians that WILL NOT steal public funds. The rogues have impoverished their people and travel to live in countries where Honesty has built to enjoy their loot.

My shame list would include

1. ODILI- All the billions allocated to RV state, just 3 failed gas turbines, numerous traffic lights, resurfacing ABA rd ( over 4 times) with other roads still bad, close down PH airport so that his private plane can have sole rights to fly into PH and charge whatever they like ( he built a new airport for his plane alone ), No help for rural communities in the state and lastly turned RV state into a gang haven where kidnapping,looting, intimidation and theft was the order of the day.

2.  OTHER SOUTH SOUTH GOVERNORS - were almost as bad as Odili but failed to steal as much.

3. THE MIDFIELD MAESTRO - introduced SAP to kill the middle class and taught Nigerians the irritating 'chop i chop'. He basically landed the final blow that brought Nigeria to its knees.

4. THE UGLY - Decided to play God and determine how Nigeria goes along. I wish he choked on his saliva anytime he cleared his throat!

5.  PAST AND PRESENT LEGISLATORS - decided that the reason they were elected was to fight over allocation and exchange 'ghana must go' bags
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by faketan(m): 10:42pm On Nov 25, 2007
ow11:

If you are fraudulent without regard to the sufferings of your fellow humans then SHAME on you! don't come here and generalize to satisfy your guilt. Fraud isn't 'making it'. Any honest hardworking person would be irritated by the activities of corrupt leaders

There are many Nigerians that WILL NOT steal public funds. The rogues have impoverished their people and travel to live in countries where Honesty has built to enjoy their loot.

My shame list would include

1. ODILI- All the billions allocated to RV state, just 3 failed gas turbines, numerous traffic lights, resurfacing ABA rd ( over 4 times) with other roads still bad, close down PH airport so that his private plane can have sole rights to fly into PH and charge whatever they like ( he built a new airport for his plane alone ), No help for rural communities in the state and lastly turned RV state into a gang haven where kidnapping,looting, intimidation and theft was the order of the day.

2. OTHER SOUTH SOUTH GOVERNORS - were almost as bad as Odili but failed to steal as much.

3. THE MIDFIELD MAESTRO - introduced SAP to kill the middle class and taught Nigerians the irritating 'chop i chop'. He basically landed the final blow that brought Nigeria to its knees.

4. THE UGLY - Decided to play God and determine how Nigeria goes along. I wish he choked on his saliva anytime he clears his throat!

5. PAST AND PRESENT LEGISLATORS - decided that the reason they were elected was to fight over allocation and exchange 'ghana must go' bags

Word
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 25, 2007
mip:

Guys grow up and find way of making it in life too.

fuckin' slowpoke. am sure you were in Church this morning speaking in tongues, making a spectacle of yourself. Alainironu. sad
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by Seagun(m): 11:09pm On Nov 25, 2007
The list n not be exhausted, but people should not insult our intelligence that all Nigerian are thieves.

People should speak for theelves or shrt up forever.
Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

In Your Own Opinion, What Is The Solution To The Boko-haram Crises? / .......... / Biafra Propaganda (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.