Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Obi’s Campaign DG, Osuntokun, Remains ZLP's Senatorial Candidate - INEC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi’s Campaign DG, Osuntokun, Remains ZLP's Senatorial Candidate - INEC (19597 Views)

Kogi, Imo, Bayelsa: We Have No Preferred Candidate – INEC Chairman, Yakubu / I Abandoned Senatorial Race For Peter Obi's Campaign - Campaign DG Osuntokun / Osuntokun, LP Presidential Campaign DG, Listed As Ekiti ZLP Senatorial Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi’s Campaign DG, Osuntokun, Remains ZLP's Senatorial Candidate - INEC by Subsea101: 11:48pm On Dec 29, 2022
Why are you wasting your saliver on Obi if he is a complete waste of time?? You guys are clowns!!!,
is Peter the only "Small" presidential candidate??

Scared little pu$$ies!

sapele914:
Wasn’t as if he was even going to win any ward in the first place.

Complete waste of time, both senatorial & DG misadventure.
Re: Obi’s Campaign DG, Osuntokun, Remains ZLP's Senatorial Candidate - INEC by MandelaLives: 12:03am On Dec 30, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Nigeria is a funny country. Anyways I see Peter Obi winning next year's election.

This I have seen.

I see you returning from exile. This I have see.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi’s Campaign DG, Osuntokun, Remains ZLP's Senatorial Candidate - INEC by Lanre1st(m): 12:03am On Dec 30, 2022
Everything about PO and LP is Confusion. Only news about the LP is BAD NEWS, Alake want to leave the party, Doyin Dukpe is suspended, money�for the rally was embezzled. I don't think he can even trust anybody in his party again, it ZLP he wants to appoint

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi’s Campaign DG, Osuntokun, Remains ZLP's Senatorial Candidate - INEC by 5starMan: 12:33am On Dec 30, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

My innate wish is for LP to win so we see the real fraud play out.
You call someone fraud even when he is not yet a president, meanwhile the president (a certified failure) and the bag of corruption who put him there, you worship them like a mini gods.
Shame on all you who lost every sense of reasoning and worst still intentionally.
Re: Obi’s Campaign DG, Osuntokun, Remains ZLP's Senatorial Candidate - INEC by Emola12(m): 12:59am On Dec 30, 2022
VTJN:
Wahala

Make Obi con hire me biko
hire you go deliver onions or minerals Lol small yansh dey shake
Re: Obi’s Campaign DG, Osuntokun, Remains ZLP's Senatorial Candidate - INEC by Emola12(m): 1:02am On Dec 30, 2022
sapele914:
Wasn’t as if he was even going to win any ward in the first place.

Complete waste of time, both senatorial & DG misadventure.
nah your ward Bunch of haters PETER OBI is the next president of Nigeria republic if you like go hug transformer nah your own problem be that
Re: Obi’s Campaign DG, Osuntokun, Remains ZLP's Senatorial Candidate - INEC by Osanoghodua1: 1:03am On Dec 30, 2022
Labour Party should have consulted Mike Igini for advise to avoid this open show of unprofessionalism. Obi will win regardless. Let him function in both capacity.
Re: Obi’s Campaign DG, Osuntokun, Remains ZLP's Senatorial Candidate - INEC by Emola12(m): 1:03am On Dec 30, 2022
Aufbauh:
Obi campaign DG has gone AWOL!

He probably foresaw the opportunity to cash out in Obi's camp than waste his hard earned money for an election that he kniw s rightly he can't win.
it will be a surprise for you
Re: Obi’s Campaign DG, Osuntokun, Remains ZLP's Senatorial Candidate - INEC by Kingspin(m): 1:20am On Dec 30, 2022
frankson1:

There's a new electoral law and you should go read it up. This is not OBJ's time.
Is not by force. You can decide to withdraw.
Any presidential candidate can stand down too. Is not by force
Re: Obi’s Campaign DG, Osuntokun, Remains ZLP's Senatorial Candidate - INEC by nnamdi640: 1:29am On Dec 30, 2022
frankson1:

You should take a look at the new electoral law and be informed.
Electoral law that will only favour the president choice. Was it not the president that appoint those that made the law. They should just remove the I from Inec and call it nec because the body still depends on the president when it comes to appointment of the chairman.
Re: Obi’s Campaign DG, Osuntokun, Remains ZLP's Senatorial Candidate - INEC by Mickykarim: 1:55am On Dec 30, 2022
The incompetent characters who want to be in charge in Nigeria.

THIS IGNORAMUS COULD CLAIM HE IS NOT AWRAE OF HIS CANDIDATURE OR HE IS JUST OUTRIGHT DISHONEST.

People who are devoid of INTEGRITY. Yet preach morals and condemns sitting governments. What a country!

AMORAL fools.
Re: Obi’s Campaign DG, Osuntokun, Remains ZLP's Senatorial Candidate - INEC by Georgejeez: 2:07am On Dec 30, 2022
tinsel:
We need more education on this. Is it against the electoral law to be a candidate of another party and campaign DG of a different party? Lawyers oya.

If you need more education, go to a reputation law firm around you, pay the consultation fees and be enlightened properly ...
Na Una de make Lawyers de trek teh so ,,,, see ya big mouth like Lawyers Oya , because na you pay their law school fees to de demand for free legal advice online ,, tiiifff
Re: Obi’s Campaign DG, Osuntokun, Remains ZLP's Senatorial Candidate - INEC by Georgejeez: 2:21am On Dec 30, 2022
When we tell them about the importance of structures , they begin to talk blabs .
Now see , picking a PDP man campaigning under ZLP as LP DG , what happened to the so called youths , can't any of the organic youths be appointed as the DG ?.

Let them keep on amusing us , lass lass , they might blunder themselves into oblivion before the election day

1 Like

Re: Obi’s Campaign DG, Osuntokun, Remains ZLP's Senatorial Candidate - INEC by tinsel: 2:27am On Dec 30, 2022
Georgejeez:

If you need more education, go to a reputation law firm around you, pay the consultation fees and be enlightened properly ...
Na Una de make Lawyers de trek teh so ,,,, see ya big mouth like Lawyers Oya , because na you pay their law school fees to de demand for free legal advice online ,, tiiifff
If you are a lawyer, poor and Hungary, abegi don't transfer your anger to me
Re: Obi’s Campaign DG, Osuntokun, Remains ZLP's Senatorial Candidate - INEC by plaindealer: 3:05am On Dec 30, 2022
LP is a comedy circus and obi pandora is the circus ring leader.

Just imagine, this man wants to rule Nigeria, but he's already failed so many leadership tests. Ordinary basic duties like appointing campaign DG, no due diligence, no basic background check, nothing.

If den put Nigeria in this clown's hands, Nigeria go collapse in less than 24 hrs..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi’s Campaign DG, Osuntokun, Remains ZLP's Senatorial Candidate - INEC by Mickykarim: 3:16am On Dec 30, 2022
plaindealer:

Just imagine, this man wants to rule Nigeria, but he's already failed so many leadership tests. Ordinary basic duties like appointing campaign DG, no due diligence, no basic background check, nothing.

If den put Nigeria in this clown's hands, Nigeria go collapse in less than 24 hrs..

YOU JUST HIT THE NAIL RIGHT ON THE SPOT AND MADE THE POINT.

God bless you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi’s Campaign DG, Osuntokun, Remains ZLP's Senatorial Candidate - INEC by Bianda24: 3:20am On Dec 30, 2022
What is wrong with LP, did they not do their background check on Osuntokun? This may make the oppositions to find hole in his presidential bid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi’s Campaign DG, Osuntokun, Remains ZLP's Senatorial Candidate - INEC by stuffs2002: 3:27am On Dec 30, 2022
realestate99:
When we say Obi is a mediocre, they call us haters, if obi is the best igbos can present then they are not smart, Obi has shown his ineptitude in choosing a D.G of his campaign twice in less than a year, is this the kind of pathetic mediocre that would salvage the biggest heterogeneous black country in the world?

All the candidates are a big disservice to the country but Obi is not just it, it is like putting a houseboy in charge of a company.....total wreckage you have!!!

Yet Obi is the best they could provide.

SE do not even understand politics
Re: Obi’s Campaign DG, Osuntokun, Remains ZLP's Senatorial Candidate - INEC by stuffs2002: 3:29am On Dec 30, 2022
plaindealer:

I believe you on the bolded

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi’s Campaign DG, Osuntokun, Remains ZLP's Senatorial Candidate - INEC by stuffs2002: 3:32am On Dec 30, 2022
Way4orward:
Wahala. U must be become the senator.

Is APC INEC saying someone cannot withdraw voluntarily.

Dem no go use laugh kill person for naija.

IPOB are too DAFT.

A candidate cannot withdraw after a particular time frame and it is stated in the electoral laws.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi’s Campaign DG, Osuntokun, Remains ZLP's Senatorial Candidate - INEC by bolademi(m): 4:07am On Dec 30, 2022
Re: Obi’s Campaign DG, Osuntokun, Remains ZLP's Senatorial Candidate - INEC by BeardedMeat(m): 4:10am On Dec 30, 2022
tinsel:
We need more education on this. Is it against the electoral law to be a candidate of another party and campaign DG of a different party? Lawyers oya.
Thought you knew it all.

LoL

Zombie.
Re: Obi’s Campaign DG, Osuntokun, Remains ZLP's Senatorial Candidate - INEC by Obidient4life2: 4:32am On Dec 30, 2022
Obalacam:
Person say him no do again,
Na by force?
I tire oooo
Re: Obi’s Campaign DG, Osuntokun, Remains ZLP's Senatorial Candidate - INEC by Mummiesboy: 5:08am On Dec 30, 2022
Janajack:
Tinubu will never rule this Country, whether his urchins like it or not. An old man, a grandfather cannot rule Nigeria again.

Aso Rock is not a retirement home for old men, Tinubu and Atiku should go and take care of their grandchildren.

History will be made in 2023 when old politicians will be retired from active politics.

Goodbye to Tinubu and Atiku.

God bless President Buhari.
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria
You went out of line when you mentioned that failure called BUHARI
Re: Obi’s Campaign DG, Osuntokun, Remains ZLP's Senatorial Candidate - INEC by everythinggirly(f): 6:19am On Dec 30, 2022
Make him dey play grin
Re: Obi’s Campaign DG, Osuntokun, Remains ZLP's Senatorial Candidate - INEC by Robenna(m): 6:43am On Dec 30, 2022
He left Zero Labor Party for a Labor Party ��
Re: Obi’s Campaign DG, Osuntokun, Remains ZLP's Senatorial Candidate - INEC by FuckOsuPigs: 6:44am On Dec 30, 2022
nnamdi640:
Can you bet with what you so much love base on this your comment?

I abhor gambling grin

But I know Peter will not even win a state in the east.
Re: Obi’s Campaign DG, Osuntokun, Remains ZLP's Senatorial Candidate - INEC by nnamdi640: 9:29am On Dec 30, 2022
FuckOsuPigs:

I abhor gambling grin

But I know Peter will not even win a state in the east.
Let wait and see.
Re: Obi’s Campaign DG, Osuntokun, Remains ZLP's Senatorial Candidate - INEC by Wipper7000: 9:40am On Dec 30, 2022
maasoap:

You don't need any lawyer, it is not against any law be it Nigeria constitution or electoral law but it is against common sense.
But you cannot belong to 2 political parties at the same time. Thats exactly the case now. Obi does not do his due diligent again just like that of OKUPE.
Re: Obi’s Campaign DG, Osuntokun, Remains ZLP's Senatorial Candidate - INEC by MeaslesMumpsRub: 10:33am On Dec 30, 2022
If this law is true tha means pdp can do nothing to the G5 even if they endorse Tinubu.
Re: Obi’s Campaign DG, Osuntokun, Remains ZLP's Senatorial Candidate - INEC by maasoap(m): 11:31am On Dec 30, 2022
Wipper7000:
But you cannot belong to 2 political parties at the same time. Thats exactly the case now. Obi does not do his due diligent again just like that of OKUPE.

Since he's not vying for any formal post in LP and his current position in LP is not recognised by INEC. Even at that, I don't even think LP has card carrying members grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abandoned IEDs By Boko Haram Kill 63 In Borno Town / Gov Uzodinma Flags Off ‘Exercise Golden Dawn’ To Tackle IPOB / Lagos Declares Four Work-Free Days For PVC Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.