Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Obi’s Campaign DG, Osuntokun, Remains ZLP's Senatorial Candidate - INEC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi’s Campaign DG, Osuntokun, Remains ZLP's Senatorial Candidate - INEC (19589 Views)

Kogi, Imo, Bayelsa: We Have No Preferred Candidate – INEC Chairman, Yakubu / I Abandoned Senatorial Race For Peter Obi's Campaign - Campaign DG Osuntokun / Osuntokun, LP Presidential Campaign DG, Listed As Ekiti ZLP Senatorial Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi’s Campaign DG, Osuntokun, Remains ZLP's Senatorial Candidate - INEC by Freethinker87: 8:51pm On Dec 29, 2022
Go and collect your PVC. INEC does not count Nairaland Likes and Shares.

Retiring PDAPC is a task all Nigerian youths must partake in.

1 Like

Re: Obi’s Campaign DG, Osuntokun, Remains ZLP's Senatorial Candidate - INEC by Vatod(m): 8:53pm On Dec 29, 2022
Confused set of people! Anyway stake holders will still be at a profit side
Re: Obi’s Campaign DG, Osuntokun, Remains ZLP's Senatorial Candidate - INEC by adekolaelect(m): 8:54pm On Dec 29, 2022
Reinaldo:
Na by force? Someone from another party can see clearly that Peter Obi is the chosen one but urchins just chose to be blind...eeya.
Oga he abandoned his senitoria seat bcs he is hopeless of his political ambition.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi’s Campaign DG, Osuntokun, Remains ZLP's Senatorial Candidate - INEC by Mrseriousman: 8:54pm On Dec 29, 2022
FamTomx2:
cheesy
FAMTOMX2 is a criminal, a pick pocket thief, a self confessed ritualist, a scammer and an armed robber.

He robs in Lagos and goes to Benue to sell his loots . He doubles as male and female on nairaland , guys beware of him before he will dupe you guys with his female moniker at prettygirl200.

He stole my bike and disappeared until he came to my thread to request for my car pictures . I refused because he uses the plate numbers to trace his victims houses and he termed me a scammer .

He will always log off before logging into the female account. Just monitor these 2 monikers and confirm for yourselves.( FAMTOMX2/prettygirl200) FamTomx2 died Dec 2, 2022.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi’s Campaign DG, Osuntokun, Remains ZLP's Senatorial Candidate - INEC by Johnthum(m): 8:54pm On Dec 29, 2022
Janajack:
Tinubu will never rule this Country, whether his urchins like it or not. An old man, a grandfather cannot rule Nigeria again.

Aso Rock is not a retirement home for old men, Tinubu and Atiku should go and take care of their grandchildren.

History will be made in 2023 when old politicians will be retired from active politics.

Goodbye to Tinubu and Atiku.

God bless President Buhari.
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: Obi’s Campaign DG, Osuntokun, Remains ZLP's Senatorial Candidate - INEC by Mrseriousman: 8:56pm On Dec 29, 2022
FamTomx2:
cheesy

I no fit laugh sef... But Thiefñubu won't rule this Country.

The race is between Obi and Atiku.

FAMTOMX2 is a criminal, a pick pocket thief, a self confessed ritualist, a scammer and an armed robber.

He robs in Lagos and goes to Benue to sell his loots . He doubles as male and female on nairaland , guys beware of him before he will dupe you guys with his female moniker at prettygirl200.

He stole my bike and disappeared until he came to my thread to request for my car pictures . I refused because he uses the plate numbers to trace his victims houses and he termed me a scammer .

He will always log off before logging into the female account. Just monitor these 2 monikers and confirm for yourselves.( FAMTOMX2/prettygirl200) FamTomx2 died Dec 2, 2022.
Re: Obi’s Campaign DG, Osuntokun, Remains ZLP's Senatorial Candidate - INEC by demoBaba: 8:56pm On Dec 29, 2022
tinsel:
We need more education on this. Is it against the electoral law to be a candidate of another party and campaign DG of a different party? Lawyers oya.

No law against that, but he can't withdraw his senatorial candidacy under ZLP without court of law.

3 Likes

Re: Obi’s Campaign DG, Osuntokun, Remains ZLP's Senatorial Candidate - INEC by demoBaba: 8:57pm On Dec 29, 2022
tinsel:
We need more education on this. Is it against the electoral law to be a candidate of another party and campaign DG of a different party? Lawyers oya.

I think LP party is confused.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi’s Campaign DG, Osuntokun, Remains ZLP's Senatorial Candidate - INEC by Funflipper: 8:59pm On Dec 29, 2022
tinsel:

Nobody can belong to two different parties at the same time. This goes a long way to show Peter Obi's chaotic and lackluster judgement.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi’s Campaign DG, Osuntokun, Remains ZLP's Senatorial Candidate - INEC by 5starMan: 8:59pm On Dec 29, 2022
Every foolish person says Obi can't win because they want a foolish country presided over by a foolish cabal.
Re: Obi’s Campaign DG, Osuntokun, Remains ZLP's Senatorial Candidate - INEC by Funflipper: 9:00pm On Dec 29, 2022
demoBaba:

No law against that, but he can't withdraw his senatorial candidacy under ZLP without court of law.

There is a law against that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi’s Campaign DG, Osuntokun, Remains ZLP's Senatorial Candidate - INEC by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:02pm On Dec 29, 2022
Criminal wants to use Obi’s popularity to get to get to the NA. Why his party hasn’t expelled him remains a mystery. Party of desperadoes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi’s Campaign DG, Osuntokun, Remains ZLP's Senatorial Candidate - INEC by Nairanation2: 9:03pm On Dec 29, 2022
Don't worry ZLP. He's only on loan to LP during this transfer window. He'll be back soon.

1 Like

Re: Obi’s Campaign DG, Osuntokun, Remains ZLP's Senatorial Candidate - INEC by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:05pm On Dec 29, 2022
5starMan:
Every foolish person says Obi can't win because they want a foolish country presided over by a foolish cabal.

My innate wish is for LP to win so we see the real fraud play out.
Re: Obi’s Campaign DG, Osuntokun, Remains ZLP's Senatorial Candidate - INEC by maasoap(m): 9:06pm On Dec 29, 2022
tinsel:

You don't need any lawyer, it is not against any law be it Nigeria constitution or electoral law but it is against common sense.
Re: Obi’s Campaign DG, Osuntokun, Remains ZLP's Senatorial Candidate - INEC by maasoap(m): 9:09pm On Dec 29, 2022
Obalacam:
Person say him no do again,
Na by force?
oliseh99:
He is not interested anymore
Reinaldo:
Na by force? Someone from another party can see clearly that Peter Obi is the chosen one but urchins just chose to be blind...eeya.

I no do again opportunity don pass, says INEC. Him go do by fire and by force

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi’s Campaign DG, Osuntokun, Remains ZLP's Senatorial Candidate - INEC by realestate99: 9:09pm On Dec 29, 2022
When we say Obi is a mediocre, they call us haters, if obi is the best igbos can present then they are not smart, Obi has shown his ineptitude in choosing a D.G of his campaign twice in less than a year, is this the kind of pathetic mediocre that would salvage the biggest heterogeneous black country in the world?

All the candidates are a big disservice to the country but Obi is not just it, it is like putting a houseboy in charge of a company.....total wreckage you have!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi’s Campaign DG, Osuntokun, Remains ZLP's Senatorial Candidate - INEC by EvangDrGeo: 9:10pm On Dec 29, 2022
sapele914:
Wasn’t as if he was even going to win any ward in the first place.

Complete waste of time, both senatorial & DG misadventure.

Have you replied Kwankwaso?

Na Obi matter una see.

Reply Kwankwaso. He insulted your candidate, not Obi.
Re: Obi’s Campaign DG, Osuntokun, Remains ZLP's Senatorial Candidate - INEC by Meagainstthem: 9:12pm On Dec 29, 2022
Nyamuri can never rule me and my Yoruba tribegrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi’s Campaign DG, Osuntokun, Remains ZLP's Senatorial Candidate - INEC by Kingspin(m): 9:13pm On Dec 29, 2022
sapele914:
Confused Political Miscreants LP & ZLP, parliamentary Clowns.
Atiku won Adamawa govship but OBJ later picked him as VP.
How
Re: Obi’s Campaign DG, Osuntokun, Remains ZLP's Senatorial Candidate - INEC by Superwave16320: 9:15pm On Dec 29, 2022
Wail harder !

Janajack:
Tinubu will never rule this Country, whether his urchins like it or not. An old man, a grandfather cannot rule Nigeria again.

Aso Rock is not a retirement home for old men, Tinubu and Atiku should go and take care of their grandchildren.

History will be made in 2023 when old politicians will be retired from active politics.

Goodbye to Tinubu and Atiku.

God bless President Buhari.
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: Obi’s Campaign DG, Osuntokun, Remains ZLP's Senatorial Candidate - INEC by Obalacam(m): 9:19pm On Dec 29, 2022
maasoap:

I no do again opportunity don pass, says INEC. Him go do by fire and by force
Which mumu opportunity don pass
Give the opportunity to someone else, I no wan do again be say I no wan do again
Re: Obi’s Campaign DG, Osuntokun, Remains ZLP's Senatorial Candidate - INEC by KingOfAmebo(m): 9:21pm On Dec 29, 2022
sapele914:

I see pain all over your comment...Eya! Sorry...grin grin grin

1 Share

Re: Obi’s Campaign DG, Osuntokun, Remains ZLP's Senatorial Candidate - INEC by observanc1: 9:25pm On Dec 29, 2022
Obalacam:
Person say him no do again,
Na by force?
I tire o
Re: Obi’s Campaign DG, Osuntokun, Remains ZLP's Senatorial Candidate - INEC by Lumig: 9:29pm On Dec 29, 2022
cool
Yes I agree with INEC. We can't be creating problems for INEC and turn back to shout "INEC are not efficient".
Re: Obi’s Campaign DG, Osuntokun, Remains ZLP's Senatorial Candidate - INEC by duro4chang(m): 9:31pm On Dec 29, 2022
Confusion!
Re: Obi’s Campaign DG, Osuntokun, Remains ZLP's Senatorial Candidate - INEC by chloride6: 9:32pm On Dec 29, 2022
Mehn this disorganization eh?

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi’s Campaign DG, Osuntokun, Remains ZLP's Senatorial Candidate - INEC by 1Dray(m): 9:33pm On Dec 29, 2022
sapele914:

419 is clearly written on your username. Fraudster?
Re: Obi’s Campaign DG, Osuntokun, Remains ZLP's Senatorial Candidate - INEC by fuckJones(f): 9:34pm On Dec 29, 2022
Somebody says peter obi's campaign DG's legs are in ZLP, his hands are in LP while his heart is in PDP.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Even If A Cup Of Garri Goes For ₦1000, I Will Vote Tinubu Come 2027 / PDP Crisis: Babangida And Dickson In Closed Door Meeting / DSS Clears Saraki Of N310m Ownership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.