Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,553 members, 7,816,340 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

I Hope I Will Make It Past January 1st - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Hope I Will Make It Past January 1st (1027 Views)

3 Reasons Why Your Children May Not Make It Past 30 Years / I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads / Sadly, I Had No Choice Than To Do It Today. I Hope I Didn't Violate the Law... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hope I Will Make It Past January 1st by Ilamina(f): 11:14pm On Dec 29, 2022
cry
Re: I Hope I Will Make It Past January 1st by kelvine(m): 11:15pm On Dec 29, 2022
God will help you
Re: I Hope I Will Make It Past January 1st by Jeon(f): 11:28pm On Dec 29, 2022
Ilamina:
cry
yes, you will make it.

3 Likes

Re: I Hope I Will Make It Past January 1st by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 29, 2022
Ilamina:
cry
You v made me believe you are here to catch cruise. If you v a terminal disease or any challenge, your constant posting of it won't heal you. You ll only get few sympathy and bashing cos you v bored people with your posts. If you want to die, die!
If you want to live, live!
We are tired of seeing posts of uncertainty of your life like you always do.

5 Likes

Re: I Hope I Will Make It Past January 1st by Ilamina(f): 11:43pm On Dec 29, 2022
Sweetplum:

You v made me believe you are here to catch cruise. If you v a terminal disease or any challenge, your constant posting of it won't heal you. You ll only get few sympathy and bashing cos you v bored people with your posts. If you want to die, die!

Talking about my problems here
Makes me feel better

2 Likes

Re: I Hope I Will Make It Past January 1st by Johnny147147: 11:44pm On Dec 29, 2022
Ilamina:

Makes me feel better

Anything that keeps u alive is worth it
Re: I Hope I Will Make It Past January 1st by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 29, 2022
Ilamina:

Makes me feel better
You ll end up drinking that N500 sniper last last. We all v problems. It's not social media that ll solve your problem. If you don't getat, I ll flit you myself?

2 Likes

Re: I Hope I Will Make It Past January 1st by SodiumValproate: 11:56pm On Dec 29, 2022
Ilamina:
cry
Your Vagina cannot go to waste.

You will make it.

You can easily get a man in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: I Hope I Will Make It Past January 1st by SodiumValproate: 11:57pm On Dec 29, 2022
Sweetplum:

Sweetplum teach her how to live.

I mean your way of life.
It seems she doesn't know that's the way to survive cool
Re: I Hope I Will Make It Past January 1st by Nobody: 12:01am On Dec 30, 2022
SodiumValproate:

Sweetplum teach her how to live.

I mean your way of life.
It seems she doesn't know that's the way to survive cool
What's your way of life, dry brain harmattan bartered, Buhari suffer head, poverty stricken, burukutu sipping, toilethole sniffing, gworo chewing, Nigeria hardship driven boy?
Re: I Hope I Will Make It Past January 1st by RedpillAnalyst: 12:27am On Dec 30, 2022
@ilamina. I see you reside in the 6ix. I am couple of miles away.

If you have an active mind and you don't channel it right especially in temperate region it will get tough. Plus the cold cloudy days will do you in. DM if you'd like to talk.
Re: I Hope I Will Make It Past January 1st by plantainbender(m): 12:52am On Dec 30, 2022
You've got barz!

Sweetplum:

What's your way of life, dry brain harmattan bartered, Buhari suffer head, poverty stricken, burukutu sipping, toilethole sniffing, gworo chewing, Nigeria hardship driven boy?
Re: I Hope I Will Make It Past January 1st by SodiumValproate: 1:25am On Dec 30, 2022
RedpillAnalyst:
@ilamina. I see you reside in the 6ix. I am couple of miles away.

If you have an active mind and you don't channel it right especially in temperate region it will get tough. Plus the cold cloudy days will do you in. DM if you'd like to talk.
Ilamina , can you see you already have a man to talk to and also lift your burden.

A shoulder to cry on.

RedpillAnalyst please do the needful.

Go and see her.
Re: I Hope I Will Make It Past January 1st by ikeno(m): 1:30am On Dec 30, 2022
@illamina

Re: I Hope I Will Make It Past January 1st by Mhykel217(m): 2:06am On Dec 30, 2022
plantainbender:
You've got barz!

Which kind rubbish barz

1 Like

Re: I Hope I Will Make It Past January 1st by SodiumValproate: 2:18am On Dec 30, 2022
Mhykel217:

Which kind rubbish barz
grin
Re: I Hope I Will Make It Past January 1st by fman(m): 5:41am On Dec 30, 2022
Sweetplum:

u said it all
Re: I Hope I Will Make It Past January 1st by fman(m): 5:41am On Dec 30, 2022
SodiumValproate:

grin
coconut head!!
Re: I Hope I Will Make It Past January 1st by SodiumValproate: 5:45am On Dec 30, 2022
fman:
coconut head!!
I see you came here to see how one of your livestock named Sweetplum is doing. cool
Re: I Hope I Will Make It Past January 1st by Gadafii: 6:00am On Dec 30, 2022
This girl has been lamenting the past few days with her usual stupid threads, she needs big black gbolaga in her life, make una pitty her Abeg, help her life before she run craze enter express

These girls need Gbolaga to survive, if they don’t get it as nature dictated to them, they fit mad, forget that they come here to call men all sort of things

One famous Twitter feminist Olonode, who is always bashing men got engaged to a man last week, there champion Linda I keji piped low after she stole a man’s sperm to birth a boy, she no Dey advise woman to stay away from men again, they are confused when they don’t get enough vitamin D
Re: I Hope I Will Make It Past January 1st by fman(m): 8:13am On Dec 30, 2022
Sweetplum please do avoid that troll called sodium valproate : he's bot and a deadly cultist!!
He is known to stalk monikers clandestinely here on nairaland.
Shun or snub all his mentions.
Thanks for understanding.
Love ya
Re: I Hope I Will Make It Past January 1st by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 30, 2022
fman:
Sweetplum please do avoid that troll called sodium valproate : he's bot and a deadly cultist!!
He is known to stalk monikers clandestinely here on nairaland.
Shun or snub all his mentions.
Thanks for understanding.
Love ya
Thanks so much.
Re: I Hope I Will Make It Past January 1st by Ilamina(f): 3:37pm On Dec 31, 2022
I don't wanna die

1 Like

Re: I Hope I Will Make It Past January 1st by Illegal1(m): 4:42pm On Dec 31, 2022
Ilamina+child of doom=double wahala
problem no dey finish..

2 Likes

Re: I Hope I Will Make It Past January 1st by Ilamina(f): 6:13pm On Dec 31, 2022
cry
Re: I Hope I Will Make It Past January 1st by JoyousFurnitire(m): 10:00am On Jan 03, 2023
Happy New Year cheesy

You made it undecided

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Favourite Hole? [PICS] / Help, I’m Utterly Confused / Guys, How Do U Guys Deal Or Tackle Girlfriends Who Steal From Ur Houses Or Rooms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.