Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

How Do You See Or Feel About People Who Support Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Do You See Or Feel About People Who Support Tinubu (1190 Views)

Don’t Threaten Those Who Support Tinubu, Atiku – Ohanaeze Cautions Igbo Youth / I Want To Thank All Northerners Who Support Independence Of Igbos From Nigeria / Five Nigerian Senators Who Support Social Media Regulation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You See Or Feel About People Who Support Tinubu by AyemafugeILAJE: 12:28am On Dec 30, 2022
I have never felt so bitter seeing people who genuinely support BAT and want him to win.
There's just this anger and resentment as if they are after my life.
Whatever respect or regard I have prior usually vanish....I just can't control that feeling
How do you see or view anyone supporting BAT abi am I the only one having this feeling?

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do You See Or Feel About People Who Support Tinubu by tolue42(m): 12:52am On Dec 30, 2022
Seriously, thesame way you're feeling is exactly how I always feel when someone is supporting Obi..

How can a reasonable person(s) be against developments? I just don't get it I swear, it's very irritating..

20 Likes 12 Shares

Re: How Do You See Or Feel About People Who Support Tinubu by Isobug: 12:53am On Dec 30, 2022
Tribalists and Selfish people are what I call them. I don't see any reason one bit, a normal person should want him to win after all indications glaringly pointing at them that it's going to be worst that of Buhari

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do You See Or Feel About People Who Support Tinubu by Osibajo2023: 12:58am On Dec 30, 2022
AyemafugeILAJE:
I have never felt so bitter seeing people who genuinely support BAT and want him to win.
Whatever respect or regard I have prior usually vanish....I just can't control that feeling
How do you see or view anyone supporting BAT abi am I the only one having this feeling?
I only feel people supporting Peter Obi are foolish, the man is empty upstairs, can't you see Jagaban analytical sense with regards to issues and challenges facing Nigeria, unlike the olodo Peter obi, that is always saying unattainable solution.

17 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How Do You See Or Feel About People Who Support Tinubu by OKOATA(m): 1:01am On Dec 30, 2022
Bro trust me most of them will vote Obi, they have their coordinator that monitors what they post on nairaland. It's mostly caused by poverty. Look at that urchin called DerenleDave for example advertising a 5k clipper on frontpage. You can imagine the poverty and you see them running mouth.

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Do You See Or Feel About People Who Support Tinubu by technicallyrich(m): 1:04am On Dec 30, 2022
I have told every one I know if you support tinubu just let me know.
Let me quickly delete your number,block and start advoiding the person.
Such a person can kill you if it will benefit him or her,they lack conscience as humans.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do You See Or Feel About People Who Support Tinubu by Lauraobd1: 1:22am On Dec 30, 2022
Mentally deranged people.

Enemies of our country

Haters of good governance

Promoters of bad governance.

Fools.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You See Or Feel About People Who Support Tinubu by beelon1020(m): 1:47am On Dec 30, 2022
OP!.. don’t take it personal, it’s politics, and you should respect other people’s choice,..
no matter what we have to coexist regardless of The ethnicity, religion and cultural beliefs,.. stop the hatred and bitterness..
Live and let live...

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do You See Or Feel About People Who Support Tinubu by BeardedMeat(m): 1:55am On Dec 30, 2022
They are sick in the head.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You See Or Feel About People Who Support Tinubu by SoBright101: 1:55am On Dec 30, 2022
Because the top candidates are same bird of a feather, i have to analyze their performances and give it to Tinubu.
The every day attacks on him is also another factor that made me rethink
Because you guys attached to much emotion to politics

Conclusively, Tinubu is the better candidate.

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Do You See Or Feel About People Who Support Tinubu by Ahmed0336(m): 2:03am On Dec 30, 2022
Your opinion doesn't matter.
If you like see them as devils, that your take.
For me, everyone deserves to support and vote for whomever the like, that's fine by me and I will respect their choice of candidate.

Which day I get useless time to carry people matter for head like Galla or hold people for mind, pesin go just begin swell unnecessarily undecided

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Do You See Or Feel About People Who Support Tinubu by Cosmatikka: 2:12am On Dec 30, 2022
Slowpokes, who are either blinded by ethnicity, ignorance or irredeemable spirit of failure

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You See Or Feel About People Who Support Tinubu by Bigshots001(m): 2:24am On Dec 30, 2022
I feel those people are blind followers,who can't reason beyond ethnic and tribal biases.
The man is unwell (unfit)
Muslim-muslim ticket
Entitlement
Shady past
Drug cases
Agberos and Thugs
No interview granted in any local TV channels so far.
Hasn't attended any presidential debate so far.
Arrogance and bigotry.

Everything is not just good with his candidacy except for entitlement.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You See Or Feel About People Who Support Tinubu by TakeNigeriaBack: 2:56am On Dec 30, 2022
Tinubu is the best candidate, that's why I support him 100%.

If it pains you, kill yasef

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do You See Or Feel About People Who Support Tinubu by LegalWolf: 3:23am On Dec 30, 2022
You took the words right out of my mind!

beelon1020:
OP!.. don’t take it personal, it’s politics, and you should respect other people’s choice,..
no matter what we have to coexist regardless of The ethnicity, religion and cultural beliefs,.. stop the hatred and bitterness..
Live and let live...

Even Obi does not feel this type of OP's resentment to BAT. Man just wants to try his hand. If he wins, fine. If not, aluta continua... so I don't know where the OP is getting his hatred from. You don't like Nigeria much more than the rest of us

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do You See Or Feel About People Who Support Tinubu by stev120(m): 7:15am On Dec 30, 2022
Emelokan
They said it is his turn since he worked for Buhari's victory, so APC owe him and they want to pay him back with 8 years measure of Nigerians future.

Na people destiny them take they settle debt.

Who stone me!
Na explanation I dey do..oo!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You See Or Feel About People Who Support Tinubu by Workch: 7:24am On Dec 30, 2022
I see them as idiots

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You See Or Feel About People Who Support Tinubu by backnbeta(f): 7:28am On Dec 30, 2022
AyemafugeILAJE:
Why will a man resent another for having a different political view? This is very bad!

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do You See Or Feel About People Who Support Tinubu by Workch: 7:36am On Dec 30, 2022
backnbeta:

Why will a man resent another for having a different political view? This is very bad! What you see in Obi, they don't; what they see in Tinubu, you don't! Just accept it, vote and move on!
Seriously, from a logic point of view, do you think anyone supporting Tinubu is doing it with reason?
Such person is not normal
Re: How Do You See Or Feel About People Who Support Tinubu by mrvitalis(m): 7:42am On Dec 30, 2022
Osibajo2023:
I only feel people supporting Peter Obi are foolish, the man is empty upstairs, can't you see Jagaban analytical sense with regards to issues and challenges facing Nigeria, unlike the olodo Peter obi, that is always saying unattainable solution.
Yet you support someone who can't conduct live interviews ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You See Or Feel About People Who Support Tinubu by Donwilson88: 7:46am On Dec 30, 2022
I see them as non-entities,mediocres and pseudo-boko haram members

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You See Or Feel About People Who Support Tinubu by backnbeta(f): 7:48am On Dec 30, 2022
Workch:
Seriously, from a logic point of view, do you think anyone supporting Tinubu is doing it with reason?
Such person is not normal
It's the resentment for me! My preferred candidate is not popular and I personally hold the believe that he will do better than any of the 3 popular candidates if elected- but why would I resent someone for having a different opinion? One man's meat will always be another man's poison!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You See Or Feel About People Who Support Tinubu by Workch: 7:50am On Dec 30, 2022
backnbeta:

It's the resentment for me! My preferred candidate is not popular and I personally hold the believe that he will do better than any of the 3 popular candidates if elected- but why would I resent someone for having a different opinion? One man's meat will always be another man's poison!
It's worth the resentment.
Tinubu should be everyone's poison, someone who's going there to mortgage everyone's future.

Can you say that holding a black mamba should not be everyone's poison?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You See Or Feel About People Who Support Tinubu by backnbeta(f): 7:51am On Dec 30, 2022
Workch:
It's worth the resentment.
Tinubu should be everyone's poison, someone who's going there to mortgage everyone's future.

Can you say that holding a black mamba should not be everyone's poison?
Keep up the resentment sir...all the best

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You See Or Feel About People Who Support Tinubu by AyemafugeILAJE: 8:03am On Dec 30, 2022
LegalWolf:
You took the words right out of my mind!

Even Obi does not feel this type of OP's resentment to BAT. Man just wants to try his hand. If he wins, fine. If not, aluta continua... so I don't know where the OP is getting his hatred from. You don't like Nigeria much more than the rest of us
The consequence of bad governance won't affect Peter Obi if Tinubu wins......the masses should be more angry in my opinion cos their life and that of their children is at stake

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You See Or Feel About People Who Support Tinubu by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:06am On Dec 30, 2022
Bigshots001:
I feel those people are blind followers,who can't reason beyond ethnic and tribal biases.
The man is unwell (unfit)
Muslim-muslim ticket
Entitlement
Shady past
Drug cases
Agberos and Thugs
No interview granted in any local TV channels so far.
Hasn't attended any presidential debate so far.
Arrogance and bigotry.

Everything is not just good with his candidacy except for entitlement.
You forgot no know history of education
Re: How Do You See Or Feel About People Who Support Tinubu by techWriter3: 8:13am On Dec 30, 2022
sluggards, who they either blinded by ethnicity, ignorance or irredeemable spirit of failure
Re: How Do You See Or Feel About People Who Support Tinubu by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:17am On Dec 30, 2022
That's what will eventually kpai you.

Just get ready because Tinubu is winning this Election
AyemafugeILAJE:

5 Likes

Re: How Do You See Or Feel About People Who Support Tinubu by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:18am On Dec 30, 2022
There's nothing as patriotic as supporting Ashiwaju Ahmad Bola Tinubu.

Tinubu supporters are the patriotic citizens

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You See Or Feel About People Who Support Tinubu by JoeNL22(m): 8:22am On Dec 30, 2022
AyemafugeILAJE:
Insane People. Because its insane people that will vote for the same party that has destroyed the economy.
Sane Nigerians, vote OBIDIENTLY.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You See Or Feel About People Who Support Tinubu by Validated: 8:33am On Dec 30, 2022
Urchins

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Computer Village Ikeja Lagos / Why Tinubu May Struggle In This Election. / Fed. Gov. Dispatches The Foreign Min. To Channel Studios After Obi’s Criticism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.