Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Dogara’s Kinsmen Dump Ex-Speaker, Back Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dogara’s Kinsmen Dump Ex-Speaker, Back Muslim-Muslim Ticket (16202 Views)

Ministerial Slots: Tinubu May Dump Ex-govs, Prefers Technocrats — Source / Akume’s Kinsmen Dump APC For PDP / Northern Christian Leaders Back Muslim-muslim Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dogara’s Kinsmen Dump Ex-Speaker, Back Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Toosure70: 5:34am On Dec 30, 2022
How market my people from yeast.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dogara’s Kinsmen Dump Ex-Speaker, Back Muslim-Muslim Ticket by bhella10: 5:34am On Dec 30, 2022
The juggernaut

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dogara’s Kinsmen Dump Ex-Speaker, Back Muslim-Muslim Ticket by sammirano: 5:37am On Dec 30, 2022
Tonymario58:
It doesn't take much sense to know what's going on.
If you guys eventually get Tinubu to the presidency, you're creating another cabal which definitely won't be Yoruba controlled.
I'm 100% certain of that.
Thank God many Nigerians from all regions now know better.

Why are you stressing. Leave us to worry about that, we are a million miles ahead of you lots. Little wonder we chose Asiwaju not osinbajo.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dogara’s Kinsmen Dump Ex-Speaker, Back Muslim-Muslim Ticket by MasterTeeUSA: 5:37am On Dec 30, 2022
I am a Doctoral student.with Igbos and Edo in my family. I am devoid of tribal sentiments. My first choice was Rotimi Amaechi though it would have been tough to pick him cos he is not even guaranteed to win Rivers State. I love Umahi and Ayade but they came late to APC. I believe in APC capacity to govern. We had PDP/Peter Obi for 16yrs....we couldnt get all these infrastructures like the one at Kogi yesterday.

Ykc2:
why won't you?is he not a yoruba like you?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dogara’s Kinsmen Dump Ex-Speaker, Back Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Validated: 5:40am On Dec 30, 2022
Propaganda will take you NOWHERE. It will just keep you in delusion and deceiving yourself.
Re: Dogara’s Kinsmen Dump Ex-Speaker, Back Muslim-Muslim Ticket by kudinkarfe: 5:42am On Dec 30, 2022
Who are the kinsmen and what is their name? Reason why they are using Dogara's name instead of their name is because they are irrelevant. How about Using their names like:Musa Bogoro, Sani Basayi, Joseph Tafawa Balewa. grin
Re: Dogara’s Kinsmen Dump Ex-Speaker, Back Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Tflex01: 5:42am On Dec 30, 2022
OgaTheTop2:
No well meaning Nigerians will ever support a Muslim-Muslim ticket.

Lol Tinubu will win by a landslide.

This is the second time they are having Christian/Christian ticket in Osun state with percentage of Muslim in that state and nobody is raising eyebrows about it.

I'm a Christian and Tinubu is my choice.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dogara’s Kinsmen Dump Ex-Speaker, Back Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Nobody: 5:46am On Dec 30, 2022
Don't you guys ever sleep. undecided
Re: Dogara’s Kinsmen Dump Ex-Speaker, Back Muslim-Muslim Ticket by MasterTeeUSA: 5:47am On Dec 30, 2022
Afenifere made Peter Obi agree to back a referendum...something he can't do unilaterally. He has been unable to speak openly about IPOB/ESN. Even Obama knew he had to wade into controversial issues in the Black communities. Peter Obi is an amateur in politics. Those supporting him want chaos. They want to bring Nigeria to its knees. Buhari supports LG autonomy, Judicial autonomy and those amendments have passed...some of the states don't even support it. The last thing we want is Aisha Yusuf feeling entitled to demand this and that...yes we want a country that will work...but there have never been any African country in chaos that had ever worked. South Africa had to seek peace and healing...ask Liberia. We need a unified President not one that locked up the current Gov of Kaduna and told a particular ethnic group to get ID cards.

Nigeria needs stability. Anything short of that won't work for anyone cos there's no place to migrate to around us...Niger Republic, Chad, Benin, Ghana, Cameroun...they can't accommodate us.

MasterTeeUSA:

https://punchng.com/dogaras-kinsmen-dump-ex-speaker-back-muslim-muslim-ticket/

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dogara’s Kinsmen Dump Ex-Speaker, Back Muslim-Muslim Ticket by MasterTeeUSA: 5:57am On Dec 30, 2022
I have challenged the so-called Yoruba Nation with questions like

1. Where would the border start and stop?
2. Will Igbos and other tribes need visa?
3. What will happen to a multi-ethnic extended family like ours...are the Igbos in my family expected to relocate?
4. Will Igbos in my family have a right to attain political offices in your so-called Yoruba land?

They tried with the border question but failed...number 2 they were dumb-founded. Number 3 they said no they don't have to relocate and number 4 they said igbos and other tribes can be elected into offices...so then I asked...this is what we have in Lagos so what exactly are you then planning to change?

All these folks just want to lead Yoruba for their own selfish interests...they are in USA-UK and irrelevant in the current Nigeria project. Their money is useless because if you ain't imbedded into the party, you can't buy your way anymore.

These are the people clamoring for Peter Obi. If it's resource control I ask them...you are in the USA, which states or region controls natural resources here? They look stupid...even the water ways given to states in Nigeria is controlled by the Federal Govt in the USA. Control, Power and Self-Interests...don't be fooled.

I am a Gen Sec. of a Yoruba Association, and they know I am very anti Yoruba-Nation..We need to detribalize not segregate. Sudan split up and South Sudan and North Sudan �� remain areas without peace.

MasterTeeUSA:
I am a Doctoral student.with Igbos and Edo in my family. I am devoid of tribal sentiments. My first choice was Rotimi Amaechi though it would have been tough to pick him cos he is not even guaranteed to win Rivers State. I love Umahi and Ayade but they came late to APC. I believe in APC capacity to govern. We had PDP/Peter Obi for 16yrs....we couldnt get all these infrastructures like the one at Kogi yesterday.

2 Likes

Re: Dogara’s Kinsmen Dump Ex-Speaker, Back Muslim-Muslim Ticket by eobianke(m): 6:01am On Dec 30, 2022
MasterTeeUSA:
Afenifere made Peter Obi agree to back a referendum...something he can't do unilaterally. He has been unable to speak openly about IPOB/ESN. Even Obama knew he had to wade into controversial issues in the Black communities. Peter Obi is an amateur in politics. Those supporting him want chaos. They want to bring Nigeria to its knees. Buhari supports LG autonomy, Judicial autonomy and those amendments have passed...some of the states don't even support it. The last thing we want is Aisha Yusuf feeling entitled to demand this and that...yes we want a country that will work...but there have never been any African country in chaos that had ever worked. South Africa had to seek peace and healing...ask Liberia. We need a unified President not one that locked up the current Gov of Kaduna and told a particular ethnic group to get ID cards.

Nigeria needs stability. Anything short of that won't work for anyone cos there's no place to migrate to around us...Niger Republic, Chad, Benin, Ghana, Cameroun...they can't accommodate us.

Am confused bro. How do you want PEACE AND STABILITY and the same time say NO to JUSTICE, EQUITY AND FAIRNESS.Help me out. The reason that there is chaos in Africa or some African Countries is because some people feel MARGINALIZED. WHAT DO YOU THINK ITS THE REASON FOR CONFLICT IN SOMALIA, ETHIOPIAN, NIGER, MALI AND NORTH CAMEROON. It's basically that some people have been told to go to hell that they don't matter.Now ask yourself since JONATHAN had the Niger Delta turn to Vice president and President, are you still hearing of Marginalization for that axis or even violent resources control. it's No because they have had their turn. So Give the SE presidency and see if the IGBOS wouldn't buy into project NIGERIA, after all they would benefit the most from Nigeria because they have business everywhere. They just want INCLUSION.
Re: Dogara’s Kinsmen Dump Ex-Speaker, Back Muslim-Muslim Ticket by everythinggirly(f): 6:02am On Dec 30, 2022
Peter obi for president!
Re: Dogara’s Kinsmen Dump Ex-Speaker, Back Muslim-Muslim Ticket by broadman20: 6:06am On Dec 30, 2022
MasterTeeUSA:
As a Christian, for competence, equity, and for one Nigeria, I am fully BATIFIED. Those supporting Peter Obi, including Afenifere, want to force a referendum. If he wins and changes his mind, they will create chaos...if he pushes for a referendum, he will be going against the norm. We cannot experiment with the Presidency. He won't be able to get anything past the Senate or Reps. They will create problems to force a referendum.

You, ME and God in heaven knows that you are a terrific and terrible LIER.

1 Like

Re: Dogara’s Kinsmen Dump Ex-Speaker, Back Muslim-Muslim Ticket by southsouthking(m): 6:12am On Dec 30, 2022
YorubaNiBaba:
I will make sure i deliver my polling unit for Asiwaju Tinubu
Because you think it's the Yoruba turn abi?
Re: Dogara’s Kinsmen Dump Ex-Speaker, Back Muslim-Muslim Ticket by assholemods: 6:14am On Dec 30, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Why are you urchins scared of using tinubu's recent pictures?
Social miscreant all those una pictures are stale. Change style!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dogara’s Kinsmen Dump Ex-Speaker, Back Muslim-Muslim Ticket by MasterTeeUSA: 6:15am On Dec 30, 2022
Not true...they just gave a multi billion contract to folks in Niger Delta. Do you think with GEJ...all those stealing of crude oil stopped? Maybe you didn't watch the news but I saw guys in mask still, oil bunkering and so on.

If you really think voting Peter Obi will stop sit at home, I have a bridge to sell you. They are already telling him to shut up because some matters are beyond him. You really believe the average SE will be so happy they will stop sitting at home on Mondays. A man unable to break chains devastating its people right now will become a savior overnight.

My fear is Peter Obi becoming Ortom-lite. Get to position and don't know what to do then blame the Fulanis. There are several interests in the SE and Peter Obi can't unify those interests because he does not have the antecedents and not part of the political apparatus. The man that could only trade away his Guber candidate in Rivers just to get votes for Presidency...if he can't stand up to a Gov, imagine Fed Executive Council with 36 Govs.

I don't fool myself with tales and prose. Governance is hard having managed people myself...the proof is there to see. His current Gov don't even see him worthy enough for endorsement...imagine PO trying to compel Soludo. Atiku will try to use force because he won't be popular in the South...we don't need that North-South conflicts at all. Tinubu is the only one that makes sense to me. If only for Oshodi, I never believed in my lifetime it could be clean...Soludo met the same trash heaps when he took over Anambra.

eobianke:

Am confused bro. How do you want PEACE AND STABILITY and the same time say NO to JUSTICE, EQUITY AND FAIRNESS.Help me out. The reason that there is chaos in Africa or some African Countries is because some people feel MARGINALIZED. WHAT DO YOU THINK ITS THE REASON FOR CONFLICT IN SOMALIA, ETHIOPIAN, NIGER, MALI AND NORTH CAMEROON. It's basically that some people have been told to go to hell that they don't matter.Now ask yourself since JONATHAN had the Niger Delta turn to Vice president and President, are you still hearing of Marginalization for that axis or even violent resources control. it's No because they have had their turn. So Give the SE presidency and see if the IGBOS wouldn't buy into project NIGERIA, after all they would benefit the most from Nigeria because they have business everywhere. They just want INCLUSION.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dogara’s Kinsmen Dump Ex-Speaker, Back Muslim-Muslim Ticket by onuman: 6:16am On Dec 30, 2022
These people are in the midst of mongers for Sharia criminal laws for all of Nigeria.
When the herdsmen and
Boko Haram come calling after 2023, if any miracle makes Tinubu/Shettima win the presidential election, the Christians among these people will not look forward to the southern Christians for redemption. Tinubu/Shettima ticket stands for continuation of the old order - Talibanization of Nigeria.
Re: Dogara’s Kinsmen Dump Ex-Speaker, Back Muslim-Muslim Ticket by LILTJAY: 6:16am On Dec 30, 2022
I am a Christian and I support muslim-muslim ticket.. religion is not a criteria to become the president of Nigeria.. god bless tinubu cool

7 Likes

Re: Dogara’s Kinsmen Dump Ex-Speaker, Back Muslim-Muslim Ticket by MasterTeeUSA: 6:18am On Dec 30, 2022
I think you meant to say liar. How did I lie or how am I lying? They are all waiting for a PO Presidency so they can force many things. Obasanjo could careless...he will die soon and leave us with the mess of greater agitations for referendum. Nigeria is GREATER Together.

broadman20:

You, ME and God in heaven knows that you are a terrific and terrible LIER.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dogara’s Kinsmen Dump Ex-Speaker, Back Muslim-Muslim Ticket by kissdabride: 6:18am On Dec 30, 2022
Chelseanababa:
I am a Yoruba Christian and i'm voting for Tinubu/Shettima, you may continue to wail, since 1999 i have not heard of Christian/Muslim tickets in any state from South East, it has always been Christian/Christian tickets. Is there no muslim in that region or they did not want to complain
mumu from your words one could know that you are a Islamic fanatic
Have you ever heard of Muslim/Christian ticket in the north west since you were born??
If you like give your vote to bokoharam that is ur problem

1 Like

Re: Dogara’s Kinsmen Dump Ex-Speaker, Back Muslim-Muslim Ticket by onuman: 6:19am On Dec 30, 2022
LILTJAY:
I am a Christian and I support muslim-muslim ticket..
religion is not a criteria to become the president of Nigeria..
god bless tinubu cool

In other words, you are readying to continue with confrontation from armed Fulani herdsmen, bandits and Boko haram. Good luck to you.
Re: Dogara’s Kinsmen Dump Ex-Speaker, Back Muslim-Muslim Ticket by heysquare(m): 6:23am On Dec 30, 2022
Aufbauh:
I've always tell them that we the northern Christians are different from our Muslim counterpart.

We operate differently with high level of independent minds.
We don't wait for any cleric or political leader to decides our direction.

Our decision is purely based on our individual perception and conviction. This is why the northern Christians can't guarantee any candidate bloc vote.
Northern Muslims deserve Southern Christians while Southern Muslims deserve Northern Christians . Best way to divide this country and best way to leave together
Re: Dogara’s Kinsmen Dump Ex-Speaker, Back Muslim-Muslim Ticket by aylipple: 6:24am On Dec 30, 2022
Few times I've seen Dogara Yakubu at Goshen - I think - serving as a Pastor, his physical appearance easily fools (looks of piety, gentle smile, humble etc) but beneath that facade, is a man driven by wild ambitions, selfish, disloyal & two-faced individual. Very little difference between him & Babachir Lawal.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dogara’s Kinsmen Dump Ex-Speaker, Back Muslim-Muslim Ticket by johnjose68: 6:25am On Dec 30, 2022

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dogara’s Kinsmen Dump Ex-Speaker, Back Muslim-Muslim Ticket by kissdabride: 6:25am On Dec 30, 2022
Ttalk:
I just pity Dogara
Pity yourself and ur family
Dogara is way ahead of you
No to mumu ticket
Who does that
Re: Dogara’s Kinsmen Dump Ex-Speaker, Back Muslim-Muslim Ticket by onuman: 6:25am On Dec 30, 2022
MasterTeeUSA:

The chaos you want to avoid in Nigeria is actually what you are campaigning for, so long as you don't see that a country requires justice and equity to get peace needed for development.
Re: Dogara’s Kinsmen Dump Ex-Speaker, Back Muslim-Muslim Ticket by OgaTheTop2: 6:27am On Dec 30, 2022
Tflex01:

Lol Tinubu will win by a landslide.

This is the second time they are having Christian/Christian ticket in Osun state with percentage of Muslim in that state and nobody is raising eyebrows about it.

I'm a Christian and Tinubu is my choice.
Osun State is NOT Nigeria. We are talking about Nigeria..I don't give a rat fvck about any State.
Re: Dogara’s Kinsmen Dump Ex-Speaker, Back Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Corrinthians(m): 6:28am On Dec 30, 2022
BOLATINUBU01:
I as a Christian, my vote and my family votes are for JAGABAN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dogara’s Kinsmen Dump Ex-Speaker, Back Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Announced3: 6:30am On Dec 30, 2022
Niftkid:
Don't you guys ever sleep. undecided

He de pain. You grin
Re: Dogara’s Kinsmen Dump Ex-Speaker, Back Muslim-Muslim Ticket by MasterTeeUSA: 6:30am On Dec 30, 2022
Tinubu Presidency is the least chaotic. Trust me Yoruba Nation agitators under Peter Obi will be worse than those calling for Biafra. Peter Obi will be running to Chiefs and Ndigbos for help...even they won't be able to do anything. Tinubu has demonstrated in Lagos he can work with everyone...someone just dropped a court case in Cross River because Tinubu openly pleaded with him and he called it a very humbling experience and withdraw his court challenge against the APC Guber Candidate. Tinubu went into exile for democracy...he is the ONE most capable of keeping Nigeria unified and I don't doubt it for one second.

onuman:

The chaos you want to avoid in Nigeria is actually what you are campaigning for, so long as you don't see that a country requires justice and equity to get peace needed for development.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dogara’s Kinsmen Dump Ex-Speaker, Back Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Addme: 6:30am On Dec 30, 2022
Very good of them.
Everybody has got a choice.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thisday Corrects Self On "Pastor Adeboye's" Jet / Suspended PDP Deputy National Chair Who Joined APC Accused Of N500 Million Fraud / Okpara Square To Umuahia Tower To Be Ready Before Christmas — Otti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.