Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Dogara’s Kinsmen Dump Ex-Speaker, Back Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dogara’s Kinsmen Dump Ex-Speaker, Back Muslim-Muslim Ticket (16209 Views)

Ministerial Slots: Tinubu May Dump Ex-govs, Prefers Technocrats — Source / Akume’s Kinsmen Dump APC For PDP / Northern Christian Leaders Back Muslim-muslim Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dogara’s Kinsmen Dump Ex-Speaker, Back Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Announced3: 6:31am On Dec 30, 2022
heysquare:

Northern Muslims deserve Southern Christians while Southern Muslims deserve Northern Christians . Best way to divide this country and best way to leave together

Okorosss mind your business

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dogara’s Kinsmen Dump Ex-Speaker, Back Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Nobody: 6:31am On Dec 30, 2022
Isn't it amusing, region wey no dey do pas C-C ticket dey go against M-M ticket, heaven no go fall if u sef try C-M ticket nah... bunch of hypocrite

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dogara’s Kinsmen Dump Ex-Speaker, Back Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Intelcorei7: 6:32am On Dec 30, 2022
Children of hate and rage from erosion-ravaged south yeast will not like this grin

3 Likes

Re: Dogara’s Kinsmen Dump Ex-Speaker, Back Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Naijagoodman: 6:32am On Dec 30, 2022
BOLATINUBU01:
I as a Christian, my vote and my family votes are for JAGABAN
You didn't have to lie about being a Christian. Just say your vote is for bat and move on. Saying you're a Christian is an insult to Christians
Re: Dogara’s Kinsmen Dump Ex-Speaker, Back Muslim-Muslim Ticket by OgaTheTop2: 6:33am On Dec 30, 2022
BOLATINUBU01:
Suddenly, urchins are Christians supporting Muslim-Muslim ticket. Dey there dey deceive yourselves.
Re: Dogara’s Kinsmen Dump Ex-Speaker, Back Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Cromagnon: 6:36am On Dec 30, 2022
Ttalk:
I just pity Dogara
why
He's been there over 10 yrs. What was he doing all this time?
Re: Dogara’s Kinsmen Dump Ex-Speaker, Back Muslim-Muslim Ticket by onuman: 6:41am On Dec 30, 2022
MasterTeeUSA:
Tinubu Presidency is the least chaotic. Trust me Yoruba Nation agitators under Peter Obi will be worse than those calling for Biafra. Peter Obi will be running to Chiefs and Ndigbos for help...even they won't be able to do anything. Tinubu has demonstrated in Lagos he can work with everyone...someone just dropped a court case in Cross River because Tinubu openly pleaded with him and he called it a very humbling experience and withdraw his court challenge against the APC Guber Candidate. Tinubu went into exile for democracy...he is the ONE most capable of keeping Nigeria unified and I don't doubt it for one second.

Yoruba Nation agitators secretely sponsored by Tinubu to blackmail Arewa to hand power over to him.
Don't bring that into the discussion here.
Obasanjo has used Yoruba turn.
If you think that agitators for Biafra will take the slap of Tinubu succeding President Buhari, you are merely feeding yourself with falsehood.
Re: Dogara’s Kinsmen Dump Ex-Speaker, Back Muslim-Muslim Ticket by hartson(m): 6:42am On Dec 30, 2022
Aufbauh:
I've always tell them that we the northern Christians are different from our Muslim counterpart.

We operate differently with high level of independent minds.
We don't wait for any cleric or political leader to decides our direction.

Our decision is purely based on our individual perception and conviction. This is why the northern Christians can't guarantee any
candidate bloc vote.

I'm a Christian from the North and I will not only vote Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu but mobilize for him which I'm already doing during this Christmas period.
Ride on northern Christian but you will find out that all your mobilization effort is in total futility. That I assure you
Re: Dogara’s Kinsmen Dump Ex-Speaker, Back Muslim-Muslim Ticket by jaggabban: 6:42am On Dec 30, 2022
I as a Muslim and a northerner, I will vote Prof. Soludo (an Igbo) for president anytime anyway because he stands for anything governance.
Obi is a fraud, tribal and religious bigot.
Nigerians are BATified and nothing 5% Igbos can do.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dogara’s Kinsmen Dump Ex-Speaker, Back Muslim-Muslim Ticket by MasterTeeUSA: 6:43am On Dec 30, 2022
Buhari governed at a very tough time..1 million plus Americans died....people are still catching Covid here. We had no foreign reserves to defend our currency and yet we got more infrastructures In 7+ yrs than at any 8yrs of any administration in the history of Nigeria.

Nigerians paid UK Universities over 2 billion pounds this year alone...and yet we say it's Buhari. States and LGAs get the lion share or close to half...what did they do with it? We can see what the Feds did. Buhari even bailed states out so they can keep paying salaries. We just have uninformed electorates that focus on bag of rice...ask Americans about food inflation. Eggs that used to cost $4.99 organic now cost like $12.99. Ask those in the UK...and definitely ask Ghanians and South Africans...this is a tough time, a very tough time.

MasterTeeUSA:

https://punchng.com/dogaras-kinsmen-dump-ex-speaker-back-muslim-muslim-ticket/

1 Like

Re: Dogara’s Kinsmen Dump Ex-Speaker, Back Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Ofunaofu: 6:45am On Dec 30, 2022
MasterTeeUSA:
As a Christian, for competence, equity, and for one Nigeria, I am fully BATIFIED. Those supporting Peter Obi, including Afenifere, want to force a referendum. If he wins and changes his mind, they will create chaos...if he pushes for a referendum, he will be going against the norm. We cannot experiment with the Presidency. He won't be able to get anything past the Senate or Reps. They will create problems to force a referendum.

They don't care about Peter Obi or South-East Presidency. They see him as the least powerful to challenge their appetite for referendum. They know Constitution ammendmends will fail..Tinubu and Atiku are no pushover. Listen to them, their support is only because they want to compel. The goal is not Nigeria but selfish interests.

What is wrong with referendum, what is wrong in totally restructuring this country

Nigeria as a whole is not working
Re: Dogara’s Kinsmen Dump Ex-Speaker, Back Muslim-Muslim Ticket by hartson(m): 6:49am On Dec 30, 2022
BOLATINUBU01:
yes you are a christian no doubt about that even among the disciples 1 was Judas.So what befell Judas awaits you.That I see
Re: Dogara’s Kinsmen Dump Ex-Speaker, Back Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Ofolete: 6:50am On Dec 30, 2022
MasterTeeUSA:
As a Christian, for competence, equity, and for one Nigeria, I am fully BATIFIED. Those supporting Peter Obi, including Afenifere, want to force a referendum. If he wins and changes his mind, they will create chaos...if he pushes for a referendum, he will be going against the norm. We cannot experiment with the Presidency. He won't be able to get anything past the Senate or Reps. They will create problems to force a referendum.

They don't care about Peter Obi or South-East Presidency. They see him as the least powerful to challenge their appetite for referendum. They know Constitution ammendmends will fail..Tinubu and Atiku are no pushover. Listen to them, their support is only because they want to compel. The goal is not Nigeria but selfish interests.
If truly you are a Christian with this shallow understanding about Nigeria politics, that made me to believe that this country is finished. There is no hope here. With the killings of Christians and burning of churches in the north without the perpetrators facing consequences under this Buhari yet you want Muslim Muslim ticket means that you are nothing but a fool. If it finally works, and if truly you are what you claim you are, you must surely regret it. Muslims want to prove to us that they own this country. History had shown that they don't have fear of God, they like suffering and they don't believe in liberation. Tinubu and Atiku will finally bury Nigeria. See where Buhari met us and where he kept us. How much is fuel in your area? What about other commodities? We have tested Muslims and found out that they are Wicked. We don't need them.
Re: Dogara’s Kinsmen Dump Ex-Speaker, Back Muslim-Muslim Ticket by jaggabban: 6:52am On Dec 30, 2022
SHINJA:
Why do head slamming mohammadian Yoruba terrorists always claim to be Christian?

No sensible Christian will vote for a bokoharam party.

We know how Christians even the Muslims are suffering in a islamic country...

We say no to a islamic terrorist party...

God bless Southsouth and Southwest
Even though u spew rubbish, I like ur last sentence for not putting shildren of hate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dogara’s Kinsmen Dump Ex-Speaker, Back Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Moh247: 7:07am On Dec 30, 2022
The people showed solidarity rally to prove they are matured than picking candidate just because of religion

1 Like

Re: Dogara’s Kinsmen Dump Ex-Speaker, Back Muslim-Muslim Ticket by MasterTeeUSA: 7:07am On Dec 30, 2022
We had GEJ...Bombs were worse and you think Peter Obi is smarter than GEJ. The same way GEJ looked handicapped...Peter Obi will be talking to the walls in the North. You think Christians will be protected under PO? It will be worse because those extremists will want to box PO as a Christian President.

The strength of Tinubu/Shettima is their religion. They will be killing the extremists and at the same time showing up to mosques to pray. People won't or can't accuse them of trying to kill Muslims. In addition, he is the JAGABAN of Borgu. Already saying he wants every states to list publicly how lands can be acquired...when things are transparent and open, ease of business will follow and Northern Christians will benefit the most because Tinubu would not want to be seen as a Muslim President ignoring the Christians. Buhari didn't ignore either...some weapons just came in very late due to men like Kukkah scaring US from selling us ammunitions.

If you claim to be a Christian and have this much fear, you definitely haven't been to church for a while or read your Bible like Dogara

Ofolete:

If truly you are a Christian with this shallow understanding about Nigeria politics, that made me to believe that this country is finished. There is no hope here. With the killings of Christians and burning of churches in the north without the perpetrators facing consequences under this Buhari yet you want Muslim Muslim ticket means that you are nothing but a fool. If it finally works, and if truly you are what you claim you are, you must surely regret it. Muslims want to prove to us that they own this country. History had shown that they don't have fear of God, they like suffering and they don't believe in liberation. Tinubu and Atiku will finally bury Nigeria. See where Buhari met us and where he kept us. How much is fuel in your area? What about other commodities? We have tested Muslims and found out that they are Wicked. We don't need them.

2 Likes

Re: Dogara’s Kinsmen Dump Ex-Speaker, Back Muslim-Muslim Ticket by BOLATINUBU01: 7:17am On Dec 30, 2022
YorubaNiBaba:
I will make sure i deliver my polling unit for Asiwaju Tinubu
may the Lord bless you
Re: Dogara’s Kinsmen Dump Ex-Speaker, Back Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Elidrisy20: 7:20am On Dec 30, 2022
Dogara you are on your own, ka dogara ga Allah

1 Like

Re: Dogara’s Kinsmen Dump Ex-Speaker, Back Muslim-Muslim Ticket by obi58: 7:21am On Dec 30, 2022
MasterTeeUSA:

Tinubu and Atiku represent both parties the APC and PDP that failed Nigerians when given the opportunity to rule over the last 24 years. It is time for Nigerians to make a change and vote Labour party.
Re: Dogara’s Kinsmen Dump Ex-Speaker, Back Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Chelseanababa(m): 7:27am On Dec 30, 2022
Joe4real1988:
Modafucka that doesn't know the difference between State and National/Federal level undecided
Vagabond, if Muslims from your region could accept a Christian/Christian ticket at the state level why can't you accept a Muslim/Muslim ticket at federal level?

2 Likes

Re: Dogara’s Kinsmen Dump Ex-Speaker, Back Muslim-Muslim Ticket by jcross19: 7:28am On Dec 30, 2022
SHINJA:
Why do head slamming mohammadian Yoruba terrorists always claim to be Christian?

No sensible Christian will vote for a bokoharam party.

We know how Christians even the Muslims are suffering in a islamic country...

We say no to a islamic terrorist party...

God bless Southsouth and Southwest
that's the nature of all head slammers , lying i s never a sin, deceitful and very shameful... We all know them to be a slave...
Re: Dogara’s Kinsmen Dump Ex-Speaker, Back Muslim-Muslim Ticket by oweman: 7:34am On Dec 30, 2022
As long as no law is broken
Re: Dogara’s Kinsmen Dump Ex-Speaker, Back Muslim-Muslim Ticket by broadman20: 7:43am On Dec 30, 2022
MasterTeeUSA:
I think you meant to say liar. How did I lie or how am I lying? They are all waiting for a PO Presidency so they can force many things. Obasanjo could careless...he will die soon and leave us with the mess of greater agitations for referendum. Nigeria is GREATER Together.

Any society that Justice and Equity is alien to should be ready to face the challenges of Agitation, Rebellion and other violent crimes.

Most of you are still suffering from military mentality and to such extent, may not understand the democratic process of engaging and dialoguing.

So let the struggling continue until we all will learn in a hard way to build a coherent society.
Re: Dogara’s Kinsmen Dump Ex-Speaker, Back Muslim-Muslim Ticket by stanbright(m): 7:44am On Dec 30, 2022
BOLATINUBU01:
you are not a Christian,shut up and get out
Re: Dogara’s Kinsmen Dump Ex-Speaker, Back Muslim-Muslim Ticket by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:50am On Dec 30, 2022
Are you still breathing in Enugu Beardedmeat sad
BeardedMeat:
They even called him Jagaban of Nigeria! grin

This is the only evidence you need to know that these ones have collected their share of bullion van loot and just making empty noise.
Re: Dogara’s Kinsmen Dump Ex-Speaker, Back Muslim-Muslim Ticket by BOLATINUBU01: 7:52am On Dec 30, 2022
stanbright:
you are not a Christian,shut up and get out

Re: Dogara’s Kinsmen Dump Ex-Speaker, Back Muslim-Muslim Ticket by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:54am On Dec 30, 2022
Why are you pained to bone marrow Chief Wailer
Racoon:
The inhabitants of Dass, Tafawa Balewa, and Bogoro LGAs who became blind to filthy lucre. Remember not to cry wolf when the time comes.

"....Those who gave up their liberty for their safety doesnt deserves neither their liberty nor safety. -Benjamin Franklin
Re: Dogara’s Kinsmen Dump Ex-Speaker, Back Muslim-Muslim Ticket by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:58am On Dec 30, 2022
Is it Tinubu that'll make the alleged confrontations from herders a continuum or you're just deluded
onuman:

In other words, you are readying to continue with confrontation from armed Fulani herdsmen, bandits and Boko haram. Good luck to you.
Re: Dogara’s Kinsmen Dump Ex-Speaker, Back Muslim-Muslim Ticket by BeardedMeat(m): 8:02am On Dec 30, 2022
johnjose68:

Read this:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.nairaland.com/1505128/ezu-river-killings-video-documentary&ved=2ahUKEwj1mImOk5_8AhVNVaQEHb0DCiAQtwJ6BAgOEAE&usg=AOvVaw3JWfLK9yb12sRfPTyqT5il

https://www.google.com/search?q=youtube+ezu+river+killings&oq=youtube+ezu+river+killings+&aqs=chrome..69i57j33i160l4j33i22i29i30.13280j0j7&client=ms-unknown&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

Peter is very correct. It was buhari's government killing them for waving Biafra flag that drove them to self defense.

Miscreants like you later started hiding under the struggle to perpetrate evil.

But shettima is only popular for sponsoring Boko Haram and being there founder.

Ali modu sherrif is an insider.

https://m.facebook.com/scannewsnigeria/posts/1139732832755232

2 Likes

Re: Dogara’s Kinsmen Dump Ex-Speaker, Back Muslim-Muslim Ticket by onuman: 8:03am On Dec 30, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Is it Tinubu that'll make the alleged confrontations from herders a continuum or you're just deluded

One example, when armed Fulani herdsmen struck in one Yoruba town, Tinubu asked: who said they were Fulani herdsmen that struck, where are their cattle for evidence?
Last year, Tinubu announced in Sokoto that the Fulani and the Yoruba are one people.
Have you ever heard Tinubu condemn the armed Fulani herdsmen?
Re: Dogara’s Kinsmen Dump Ex-Speaker, Back Muslim-Muslim Ticket by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:06am On Dec 30, 2022
So? Has Obi condemned any? Herders or Ipob ESN?

Has Atiku condemned any? So what's your point
onuman:

One example, when armed Fulani herdsmen struck in one Yoruba town, Tinubu asked: who said they were Fulani herdsmen that struck, where are their cattle for evidence?
Last year, Tinubu a nonce in Sokoto that the Fulani and the Yoruba are one people.
Have you ever heard Tinubu condemn the armed Fulani herdsmen?

1 Like

Re: Dogara’s Kinsmen Dump Ex-Speaker, Back Muslim-Muslim Ticket by olamike02: 8:07am On Dec 30, 2022
MasterTeeUSA:

https://punchng.com/dogaras-kinsmen-dump-ex-speaker-back-muslim-muslim-ticket/
Paper weight politician. Jungle don dey mature small small.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okpara Square To Umuahia Tower To Be Ready Before Christmas — Otti / Lawmakers Dump Official Vehicle Number Plates For Fear Of Kidnapping / Suspended PDP Deputy National Chair Who Joined APC Accused Of N500 Million Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.