Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Dogara’s Kinsmen Dump Ex-Speaker, Back Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dogara’s Kinsmen Dump Ex-Speaker, Back Muslim-Muslim Ticket (16236 Views)

Ministerial Slots: Tinubu May Dump Ex-govs, Prefers Technocrats — Source / Akume’s Kinsmen Dump APC For PDP / Northern Christian Leaders Back Muslim-muslim Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dogara’s Kinsmen Dump Ex-Speaker, Back Muslim-Muslim Ticket by MasterTeeUSA: 2:40pm On Dec 30, 2022
If you only focus on the bag of rice and forex, you will say NO to APC but someone like me...I look at fundamentals. Do you know we are producing our own medicine now? We are producing our own rice and have started bagging them for export? Do you know we have signed MoU for car assembling plants in Nigeria? Do you know Siemens have started working on distribution? Do you know Govt had to contend with bad Atiku contracts in court and now Ajaokuta is free? If you know all what the Govt has done in 7yrs, you will bless the Lord for Buhari. I just highlighted a tiny bit.

Ykc2:
let's say nigeria is like western countries you will vote apc again?you want tinubu to continue with Buhari's policy?I ve nothing to say to you
Re: Dogara’s Kinsmen Dump Ex-Speaker, Back Muslim-Muslim Ticket by MasterTeeUSA: 2:45pm On Dec 30, 2022
Maybe you don't follow the news but there was a protest in a state assembly by Local Govt recently...they said they wanted to vote down LGA autonomy. My point is...if it's not even easy cos if it was, it would have been done before Buhari...and even now, those ammendments are still moving like snail...now imagine a President with no Govs...you think it will be easier? I know how hard Democrats fought hard to retain the Senate in the USA...Nigerians don't understand the Legislative Branch Power...we are still novice. My prayer is that APC win with Tinubu and capture more states so they won't be working against the Presidency. Delta, Abia and all should have made leaps by now under Buhari. They wanted him to fail and this is why Umahi, Ayade defected and they said it themselves

Fujiyama:

Your thesis is incomplete sir. Why don't you list the states that refused to vote on the constitutional amendments sent by the NASS on the matters above? How many of those states are APC led and have APC dominated legislatures? List them!!

First, it isn't clear what you mean by "unified" president. undecided
Second, that whole 'detention' story of El Rufai has been clarified by none other than the 'detainee' himself. The story simply isn't true. While Peter Obi is a politician and is afflicted by the curse that all politicians carry, this detention story simply isn't true.
Third, shed more light on this ID card story. It is news to me.

^^^
undecided

Nigeria is unstable and will be so for a long while.

133 million people living below the poverty line is a sure guarantee of instability.

Your recommendations are not the answer.

Re: Dogara’s Kinsmen Dump Ex-Speaker, Back Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Fujiyama: 3:26pm On Dec 30, 2022
MasterTeeUSA:
Maybe you don't follow the news but there was a protest in a state assembly by Local Govt recently...they said they wanted to vote down LGA autonomy. My point is...if it's not even easy cos if it was, it would have been done before Buhari...and even now, those ammendments are still moving like snail...now imagine a President with no Govs...you think it will be easier? I know how hard Democrats fought hard to retain the Senate in the USA...Nigerians don't understand the Legislative Branch Power...we are still novice. My prayer is that APC win with Tinubu and capture more states so they won't be working against the Presidency. Delta, Abia and all should have made leaps by now under Buhari. They wanted him to fail and this is why Umahi, Ayade defected and they said it themselves

^^^
grin

As usual with hardcore APC supporters. Deflect, divert, obstruct, etc.

I asked you quite a few specific questions and you didn't bother to address a single one of them. How can we have this conversation?

I am asking you again: how many APC held states have voted on the constitutional amendment bill sent by the NASS?

You ask a rhetorical question about how hard it will be for a president without governors (from his party) to push for constitutional amendments - given the difficulties the Buhari led FG is facing on the same issue? Are you honestly asking this question with a straight face? undecided

The APC should hang its head in shame that it cannot (with an APC led executive and legislature) competently conclude a constitutional amendment exercise - after 8 years in power. How much more useless can a party get?
Re: Dogara’s Kinsmen Dump Ex-Speaker, Back Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Ykc2(m): 3:48pm On Dec 30, 2022
MasterTeeUSA:
If you only focus on the bag of rice and forex, you will say NO to APC but someone like me...I look at fundamentals. Do you know we are producing our own medicine now? We are producing our own rice and have started bagging them for export? Do you know we have signed MoU for car assembling plants in Nigeria? Do you know Siemens have started working on distribution? Do you know Govt had to contend with bad Atiku contracts in court and now Ajaokuta is free? If you know all what the Govt has done in 7yrs, you will bless the Lord for Buhari. I just highlighted a tiny bit.

do you know that innoson is producing car with out any help from government,do you know that buhari built rail line up to niger republic but non in the south east or south south where oil is flowing, do you know that tinubu called buhari messiah of our time ,where is apc one dollar to one naira?where is 20 million jobs promised by apc?apc brought only death and destruction
Re: Dogara’s Kinsmen Dump Ex-Speaker, Back Muslim-Muslim Ticket by MasterTeeUSA: 4:07pm On Dec 30, 2022
First, it is not true that Innoson is not being supported by the Fed Govt...this is another lie not verified. Look it up and two, we have 36 Govs that collect 48%, how many of them bought cars from Innoson? Is he actively lobbying them which he needs to do. The Fed Govt patronized the local cement companies, the local military vehicle manufactures, even Innoson

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/09/buhari-govt-gives-innoson-enormous-support-patronage-chukwuma/

Check the link ABOVE. The rail line focus was not in South East and we all know why. They kept vandalizing some that were there. Amaechi even wanted to do gauge rail. Instead of SE and SS supporting Buhari, they didnt vote for him and made him the enemy, so it would be a waste of time to count of them to deliver any project. Ayade and Umahi had to defect because according to them, PDP wanted them to keep working against the current administration. [/b]Look that up to.

The $1 to N1 na beer parlor talk...in addition, you must have forgotten the devastating effects of Covid-19 that killed over 1 million Americans. With all the construction projects by Buhari and state Govs, they have provided close to and over 20 million jobs. Let me give you an example

[b]Niger Bridge 2
- You need to hire consultants, surveyors, Engineers
- You need cements, truck drivers and off loaders and onloaders
- You need sands, dredging
- You need Bitumen, you need Steel rods
- You need workers at the site
- You need people selling foods to the workers

- Then govt officials and so on...and that is one project. Just that one bridge probably provided close to 100,000 jobs and you can go on and on like that accross the country...or you think its the same people working in Kano, Kaduna, Lagos, Ebonyi, Cross River and so on.

Ykc2:
do you know that innoson is producing car with out any help from government,do you know that buhari built rail line up to niger republic but non in the south east or south south where oil is flowing, do you know that tinubu called buhari messiah of our time ,where is apc one dollar to one naira?where is 20 million jobs promised by apc?apc brought only death and destruction

Re: Dogara’s Kinsmen Dump Ex-Speaker, Back Muslim-Muslim Ticket by highchief1: 4:25pm On Dec 30, 2022
MasterTeeUSA:
You allow anger and hatred to devour. This is why I love Oshinbajo and Amaechi...they just keep cool. If Dogara had been patient, he would have had some concessions...but Atiku got him a deal he couldn't pass off. Babachir Lawal too...birds of the same feather...they will all retire to their villages come Feb.

bro take statistics of every politician that has decamped.their Carear suffered.look at Akpabio,just take time to observe them.Saraki Dino all of them.they don’t end well.Those that have mouth in Nigeria politics today are those that are steadfast with party politics.This is what gives tinubu an edge.Atiku decamps like Allen avenue Prostitutes.kwankwaso same thg.Obi has been in 3 parties since 2015.

1 Like

Re: Dogara’s Kinsmen Dump Ex-Speaker, Back Muslim-Muslim Ticket by ejimatic: 6:51pm On Dec 30, 2022
MasterTeeUSA:

https://punchng.com/dogaras-kinsmen-dump-ex-speaker-back-muslim-muslim-ticket/
. The North supported Muslim minority to present APC presidential flag bearer .If the presidential candidate wanted to pick VP would he pick again from christian minority in the North? If he did he would lose the election. Choosing Shettima was the best decision BAT could take and it has been a decision causing sleepless light for Atiku and Kwankwaso!
Re: Dogara’s Kinsmen Dump Ex-Speaker, Back Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Ykc2(m): 7:17pm On Dec 30, 2022
MasterTeeUSA:
First, it is not true that Innoson is not being supported by the Fed Govt...this is another lie not verified. Look it up and two, we have 36 Govs that collect 48%, how many of them bought cars from Innoson? Is he actively lobbying them which he needs to do. The Fed Govt patronized the local cement companies, the local military vehicle manufactures, even Innoson

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/09/buhari-govt-gives-innoson-enormous-support-patronage-chukwuma/

Check the link ABOVE. The rail line focus was not in South East and we all know why. They kept vandalizing some that were there. Amaechi even wanted to do gauge rail. Instead of SE and SS supporting Buhari, they didnt vote for him and made him the enemy, so it would be a waste of time to count of them to deliver any project. Ayade and Umahi had to defect because according to them, PDP wanted them to keep working against the current administration. [/b]Look that up to.

The $1 to N1 na beer parlor talk...in addition, you must have forgotten the devastating effects of Covid-19 that killed over 1 million Americans. With all the construction projects by Buhari and state Govs, they have provided close to and over 20 million jobs. Let me give you an example

[b]Niger Bridge 2

- Then govt officials and so on...and that is one project. Just that one bridge probably provided close to 100,000 jobs and you can go on and on like that accross the country...or you think its the same people working in Kano, Kaduna, Lagos, Ebonyi, Cross River and so on.

they will sabotage railway in the east ?but fulani bandits are attacking even train in the north while boko haram are destroying phone mast yet buhari is pumping more money to them,oga so all this your defending of buhari is for people to support tinubu? Please am done with you
Re: Dogara’s Kinsmen Dump Ex-Speaker, Back Muslim-Muslim Ticket by MasterTeeUSA: 8:45pm On Dec 30, 2022
You can't be done with me...you said Buhari didn't support Innoson...I debunked it. Buhari also completed the Niger Bridge. They have also done concession on the ports. The mistake you make and fail to realize is that the Fed Govt can't just invade SE States and start doing what they want. Most of your people hate Buhari and don't want him to succeed...did they claim that they pushed for this and that and were denied? Is he supposed to beg you to install infrastructures. SE Govs that worked on Fed Projects were reimbursed. Buhari is not your problem...it's your own people. Sit at home on Mondays doesn't help and blaming the Govt everytime they kill SE terrorists make things difficult. At least in the North, no one is shouting that Buhari wants to wipe our people off. Go and study what your folks have been saying...and for all the projects he has done, be grateful and give thanks. GEJ didn't do as much as a South South Christian President

Ykc2:
they will sabotage railway in the east ?but fulani bandits are attacking even train in the north while boko haram are destroying phone mast yet buhari is pumping more money to them,oga so all this your defending of buhari is for people to support tinubu? Please am done with you
Re: Dogara’s Kinsmen Dump Ex-Speaker, Back Muslim-Muslim Ticket by MasterTeeUSA: 8:47pm On Dec 30, 2022
Tinubu learned from Obasanjo....pick someone that is loyal not someone that fits a narrative. If Tinubu had picked Babachir or Dogara, they would probably be leaking information to Atiku by now. Wisdom is profitable to direct

ejimatic:
. The North supported Muslim minority to present APC presidential flag bearer .If the presidential candidate wanted to pick VP would he pick again from christian minority in the North? If he did he would lose the election. Choosing Shettima was the best decision BAT could take and it has been a decision causing sleepless light for Atiku and Kwankwaso!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dogara’s Kinsmen Dump Ex-Speaker, Back Muslim-Muslim Ticket by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:51pm On Dec 30, 2022
Gandrova:
Either you like it or not, it would surely materialize just be calm because it would be like Tsunami in your eyes.
LOl
Re: Dogara’s Kinsmen Dump Ex-Speaker, Back Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Ykc2(m): 10:59pm On Dec 30, 2022
MasterTeeUSA:
You can't be done with me...you said Buhari didn't support Innoson...I debunked it. Buhari also completed the Niger Bridge. They have also done concession on the ports. The mistake you make and fail to realize is that the Fed Govt can't just invade SE States and start doing what they want. Most of your people hate Buhari and don't want him to succeed...did they claim that they pushed for this and that and were denied? Is he supposed to beg you to install infrastructures. SE Govs that worked on Fed Projects were reimbursed. Buhari is not your problem...it's your own people. Sit at home on Mondays doesn't help and blaming the Govt everytime they kill SE terrorists make things difficult. At least in the North, no one is shouting that Buhari wants to wipe our people off. Go and study what your folks have been saying...and for all the projects he has done, be grateful and give thanks. GEJ didn't do as much as a South South Christian President

when I say this your epistles about how buhari is the president in the history of nigeria I know your saying it because of tinubu,you claimed your not a yoruba person that your from river state ,take a look at this picture and tell me if the person Is from yoruba land or from rivers

Re: Dogara’s Kinsmen Dump Ex-Speaker, Back Muslim-Muslim Ticket by MasterTeeUSA: 11:26pm On Dec 30, 2022
I am Yoruba...where did I say I was from Rivers? I said my first choice at the APC primary was Amaechi but he would have lost Rivers State which made him vulnerable to be the party's candidate.

I will say it again that given what went on in the World and not even 100,000 Nigerians died of Covid-19...that alone is enough to rank Buhari high. Then we can look at the airports, the trains (I am always happy when my friends share their Lagos-Ibadan on trains now), the waterways...we forget that and the pirates...the airforce and the roads. Do you know we have Elite military guys now trained abroad under Buhari?

There are so many things yall don't know so let'seave it at that. God Bless Buhari and the Fed Republic of Nigeria. I am not praising him because I am Yoruba or for Tinubu. Tinubu was not my first choice...but he is better than Atiku or PO and Kwankwaso is too regional.

Ykc2:
when I say this your epistles about how buhari is the president in the history of nigeria I know your saying it because of tinubu,you claimed your not a yoruba person that your from river state ,take a look at this picture and tell me if the person Is from yoruba land or from rivers
Re: Dogara’s Kinsmen Dump Ex-Speaker, Back Muslim-Muslim Ticket by alimiadedayo1: 5:39am On Dec 31, 2022
MasterTeeUSA:
I am Yoruba...where did I say I was from Rivers? I said my first choice at the APC primary was Amaechi but he would have lost Rivers State which made him vulnerable to be the party's candidate.

I will say it again that given what went on in the World and not even 100,000 Nigerians died of Covid-19...that alone is enough to rank Buhari high. Then we can look at the airports, the trains (I am always happy when my friends share their Lagos-Ibadan on trains now), the waterways...we forget that and the pirates...the airforce and the roads. Do you know we have Elite military guys now trained abroad under Buhari?

There are so many things yall don't know so let'seave it at that. God Bless Buhari and the Fed Republic of Nigeria. I am not praising him because I am Yoruba or for Tinubu. Tinubu was not my first choice...but he is better than Atiku or PO and Kwankwaso is too regional.
what are the metrics or the indices you use to conclude that Tinubu is better than Atiku and kwankwaso? though Peter obi is a failure you cannot put him in their category

Re: Dogara’s Kinsmen Dump Ex-Speaker, Back Muslim-Muslim Ticket by alimiadedayo1: 5:46am On Dec 31, 2022
MasterTeeUSA:

[b]Niger Bridge 2

oga you are just splitting rubbish.. so Jonathan government never constructed any roads or improve the distribution line of the power sector? from your context I have deduce that you are benefiting from buhari's government and it is very glaring.. so are you telling us now that the economy is good, there is good security in land, education sector is thriving, those health workers left Nigeria to seek greener pastures in abroad because Nigeria is too good for them.. how much are you buying rice now even though you said we are now producing rice locally? and how can we be exporting rice where the one will produce is not enough for us,pls be objective..if any government constructed any road it is not an achievement.. PDP constructed most roads in Nigeria today in the last 16 years and I never counted it as an achievement but what is human development index in Nigeria during PDP government and APC government.. most of the power projects Buhari did was started by Jonathan and he has paid almost 70 percent of the money to the contractor
Re: Dogara’s Kinsmen Dump Ex-Speaker, Back Muslim-Muslim Ticket by ejimatic: 5:56am On Dec 31, 2022
MasterTeeUSA:
Tinubu learned from Obasanjo....pick someone that is loyal not someone that fits a narrative. If Tinubu had picked Babachir or Dogara, they would probably be leaking information to Atiku by now. Wisdom is profitable to direct

Ii. True and very logical

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dogara’s Kinsmen Dump Ex-Speaker, Back Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Gentlevip: 8:39am On Dec 31, 2022
Why would any POLITICIAN choose to lose because someone shouts foul on ethni-religious sentiments?

E no dey happen

Tinubu is a winner. No be say i like am. But that's the truth
Re: Dogara’s Kinsmen Dump Ex-Speaker, Back Muslim-Muslim Ticket by MasterTeeUSA: 9:15pm On Dec 31, 2022
GEJ administration...arguably the most corrupt. He was a good man but he needed people to stay President and made concessions that allowed people to loot. That is the fear I have with Obi. List all the things GEJ did and let's compare with Buhari. Insulting me won't get you no where, and I have never benefitted one dime from ANY administration.

alimiadedayo1:

oga you are just splitting rubbish.. so Jonathan government never constructed any roads or improve the distribution line of the power sector? from your context I have deduce that you are benefiting from buhari's government and it is very glaring.. so are you telling us now that the economy is good, there is good security in land, education sector is thriving, those health workers left Nigeria to seek greener pastures in abroad because Nigeria is too good for them.. how much are you buying rice now even though you said we are now producing rice locally? and how can we be exporting rice where the one will produce is not enough for us,pls be objective..if any government constructed any road it is not an achievement.. PDP constructed most roads in Nigeria today in the last 16 years and I never counted it as an achievement but what is human development index in Nigeria during PDP government and APC government.. most of the power projects Buhari did was started by Jonathan and he has paid almost 70 percent of the money to the contractor
Re: Dogara’s Kinsmen Dump Ex-Speaker, Back Muslim-Muslim Ticket by alimiadedayo1: 10:14pm On Dec 31, 2022
MasterTeeUSA:
GEJ administration...arguably the most corrupt. He was a good man but he needed people to stay President and made concessions that allowed people to loot. That is the fear I have with Obi. List all the things GEJ did and let's compare with Buhari. Insulting me won't get you no where, and I have never benefitted one dime from ANY administration.
for you to say Jonathan administration is the most corrupt regime I have nothing to say to you again.. I know where you extract your level of intelligence from.. the issue of Peter obi, old I have nothing to do with Peter obi and he cannot win the coming election.. so don't mistake me for Peter obi followers cause you seems to myopic in thinking.. anyone that condemn this government even constructively is an obituarist.. This government is the worst government we have ever experienced in this country so far and posterity will judge everyone involved in this catastrophe they brought for the masses

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: Uduaghan Drops Senatorial Ambition, Blames Election Fatigue / 2023: Court Asked To Disqualify Tinubu Over ‘Questionable’ Qualifications / NL Official Presidential Opinion Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.