Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,979 members, 7,817,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Help, I'm Losing My Mind. Could I Be Pregnant? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, I'm Losing My Mind. Could I Be Pregnant? (3298 Views)

What Could I Get My Girlfriend On Valentine's Day? / Could I Be Responsible For The Pregnancy? / I'm Losing My Girlfriend For Not Petting Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, I'm Losing My Mind. Could I Be Pregnant? by Benediciere: 5:36am On Dec 30, 2022
Good morning nairalanders. I (F) am a virgin. Exactly one week ago, my boyfriend ejaculated on my bare vagina and my panties. They got really soaked and there was nothing I could do about it till I got home. I washed it off immediately I got home. I also bought postinor-2 and placed it under my tongue just like the pharmacist asked me to (it's my first time taking it), that was like an hour after it happened. The issue is that my period is two days late and I don't know if I'm pregnant or not. Seeing that I'm a virgin and there was no penetration.
Please help or advice, no insult please

2 Likes

Re: Help, I'm Losing My Mind. Could I Be Pregnant? by Aboks(m): 5:42am On Dec 30, 2022
I wonder how many people reason, go and run test suggestion can not help you

Human being

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, I'm Losing My Mind. Could I Be Pregnant? by Zonefree(m): 5:42am On Dec 30, 2022
my boyfriend ejaculated on my bare vagina and my panties. They got really soaked and there was nothing I could do about it till I got home.

Why didn't you wash it off in your boyfriend's house immediately? Or na inside bush or uncompleted building una lash?

18 Likes

Re: Help, I'm Losing My Mind. Could I Be Pregnant? by Crystalom3(m): 5:46am On Dec 30, 2022
Mary of our generation. Virgin wey dey cum

20 Likes

Re: Help, I'm Losing My Mind. Could I Be Pregnant? by Aboks(m): 5:48am On Dec 30, 2022
Zonefree:

[b][/b]

Why didn't you wash it off in your boyfriend's house immediately? Or na inside bush or uncompleted building una lash?

Na for bush na

Local girl

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, I'm Losing My Mind. Could I Be Pregnant? by Romanoff(f): 5:50am On Dec 30, 2022
One week is too early ma. Na anxiety dey worry you.

Meanwhile, stop smelling what you don't want to eat. Stop playing dangerously, semen around the vagina can get you pregnant if you're in your fertile period and there's enough vagina mucus.

Stop it, if you want to have sex, have sex. If you don't want to have sex, stop all these things you're doing, it's risky for you.

You're not having sex but you've started popping day after pill like olosho.

Stop it.

Take a test after one more week, if you scale trough this, stop your palapala behaviour.

39 Likes

Re: Help, I'm Losing My Mind. Could I Be Pregnant? by lecowas: 6:22am On Dec 30, 2022
cheesy I am not understanding, he ejaculated on ur bare vagina and u used a postinor and u're still calling ursef a virgin

Na so una dey deceive boys up and down

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, I'm Losing My Mind. Could I Be Pregnant? by lecowas: 6:26am On Dec 30, 2022
Benediciere:
Good morning nairalanders. I (F) am a virgin. Exactly one week ago, my boyfriend ejaculated on my bare vagina and my panties. They got really soaked and there was nothing I could do about it till I got home. I washed it off immediately I got home. I also bought postinor-2 and placed it under my tongue just like the pharmacist asked me to (it's my first time taking it), that was like an hour after it happened. The issue is that my period is two days late and I don't know if I'm pregnant or not. Seeing that I'm a virgin and there was no penetration.

Na this one funny me pass.

All the virgins in the house, na so una dey?

2 Likes

Re: Help, I'm Losing My Mind. Could I Be Pregnant? by duduade: 6:37am On Dec 30, 2022
Also posted this in the health section

I pray you are pregnant

Rubbish

5 Likes

Re: Help, I'm Losing My Mind. Could I Be Pregnant? by Truvelisback(m): 6:37am On Dec 30, 2022
Benediciere:
Fake Moniker, fake story.
Re: Help, I'm Losing My Mind. Could I Be Pregnant? by Aboks(m): 6:40am On Dec 30, 2022
Truvelisback:
Fake Moniker, fake story.

Na attention seeker

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, I'm Losing My Mind. Could I Be Pregnant? by everythinggirly(f): 6:43am On Dec 30, 2022
Go do test.
Re: Help, I'm Losing My Mind. Could I Be Pregnant? by format9798(m): 6:57am On Dec 30, 2022
U are never in any way at risk. I wonder d reason for ur worry. Postinor works like magic. U shouldn't have even taken it.
Re: Help, I'm Losing My Mind. Could I Be Pregnant? by lilachiever(m): 7:03am On Dec 30, 2022
The postinor probably messed up your circle. Chill small or go do test.

4 Likes

Re: Help, I'm Losing My Mind. Could I Be Pregnant? by Lungdick: 7:04am On Dec 30, 2022
Hello, listen.
you aren't pregnant, the postinor 2 has altered your menstrual cycle. Do test after a week and you'll see that you arent pregnant.

effect of contraceptive.

one virgin down. He has gotten what he wanted from you, let's see if he'll continue the relationship in a year's time.

6 Likes

Re: Help, I'm Losing My Mind. Could I Be Pregnant? by Healths(f): 7:07am On Dec 30, 2022
First of all, you don't place postinor under the tongue, you swallow them. Any Pharmacist/Doctor that asks u to place it under the tonggue is either a quack or he probalby gave you another drug(name withheld) which is intended for abortion.

Secondly, you are not pregnant if the guy didnt actually penetrate u. Unless u are feeding us with half truth.
Re: Help, I'm Losing My Mind. Could I Be Pregnant? by aieromon(m): 7:11am On Dec 30, 2022
Benediciere:
I also bought postinor-2 and placed it under my tongue just like the pharmacist asked me to (it's my first time taking it), that was like an hour after it happened.

I wonder where this quack received his training from.
Re: Help, I'm Losing My Mind. Could I Be Pregnant? by Mercury12(m): 7:43am On Dec 30, 2022
Yes
You pregnant! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Help, I'm Losing My Mind. Could I Be Pregnant? by Streetmovement(m): 7:56am On Dec 30, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Omo una Sabi drop funny story's o grin

Nothing do you, just stop the virgin olosho behavior you're beginning to exhibit...
Re: Help, I'm Losing My Mind. Could I Be Pregnant? by Benediciere: 8:38am On Dec 30, 2022
Romanoff:
One week is too early ma. Na anxiety dey worry you.

Meanwhile, stop smelling what you don't want to eat. Stop playing dangerously, semen around the vagina can get you pregnant if you're in your fertile period and there's enough vagina mucus.

Stop it, if you want to have sex, have sex. If you don't want to have sex, stop all these things you're doing, it's risky for you.

You're not having sex but you've started popping day after pill like olosho.

Stop it.

Take a test after one more week, if you scale trough this, stop your palapala behaviour.
Re: Help, I'm Losing My Mind. Could I Be Pregnant? by Benediciere: 8:39am On Dec 30, 2022
Thank you. I hope not
Streetmovement:
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Omo una Sabi drop funny story's o grin

Nothing do you, just stop the virgin olosho behavior you're beginning to exhibit...
Re: Help, I'm Losing My Mind. Could I Be Pregnant? by Nicepoker(m): 8:41am On Dec 30, 2022
Advanced virgin in hookup affairs grin
Re: Help, I'm Losing My Mind. Could I Be Pregnant? by Benediciere: 8:42am On Dec 30, 2022
The pharmacist sold postinor-2 in a green pack.
He didn't penetrate me at all. It isn't a half truth
Thank you
Healths:
First of all, you don't place postinor under the tongue, you swallow them. Any Pharmacist/Doctor that asks u to place it under the tonggue is either a quack or he probalby gave you another drug(name withheld) which is intended for abortion.

Secondly, you are not pregnant if the guy didnt actually penetrate u. Unless u are feeding us with half truth.

Re: Help, I'm Losing My Mind. Could I Be Pregnant? by Benediciere: 8:44am On Dec 30, 2022
Thank you. But emphasis on he didn't penetrate me at all.
Lungdick:
Hello, listen.
you aren't pregnant, the postinor 2 has altered your menstrual cycle. Do test after a week and you'll see that you arent pregnant.

effect of contraceptive.

one virgin down. He has gotten what he wanted from you, let's see if he'll continue the relationship in a year's time.
Re: Help, I'm Losing My Mind. Could I Be Pregnant? by Benediciere: 8:45am On Dec 30, 2022
Thank you
lilachiever:
The postinor probably messed up your circle. Chill small or go do test.
Re: Help, I'm Losing My Mind. Could I Be Pregnant? by Benediciere: 8:46am On Dec 30, 2022
Please is this serious?
format9798:
U are never in any way at risk. I wonder d reason for ur worry. Postinor works like magic. U shouldn't have even taken it.
Re: Help, I'm Losing My Mind. Could I Be Pregnant? by Healths(f): 9:02am On Dec 30, 2022
Benediciere:
The pharmacist sold postinor-2 in a green pack.
He didn't penetrate me at all. It isn't a half truth
Thank you
Okay. You are not pregnant then but in case of next time, postinor is meant to be swallowed with water and not placed under the tongue
Re: Help, I'm Losing My Mind. Could I Be Pregnant? by Benediciere: 9:12am On Dec 30, 2022
Okay, I hope so
Thank you. But how long do you think I should wait until I do a urine test if my period doesn't come. I'm scared because of the delay
Healths:

Okay. You are not pregnant then but in case of next time, postinor is meant to be swallowed with water and not placed under the tongue
Re: Help, I'm Losing My Mind. Could I Be Pregnant? by Healths(f): 10:02am On Dec 30, 2022
Benediciere:
Okay, I hope so
Thank you. But how long do you think I should wait until I do a urine test if my period doesn't come. I'm scared because of the delay
There is no need to be scared. You can do PT after two weeks. ...Pstinor is likely to change ur period.

1 Like

Re: Help, I'm Losing My Mind. Could I Be Pregnant? by Flora2Sweet: 11:04am On Dec 30, 2022
Virginia...

Even none virgins don't take postinor Anyhow...

You're still a virgin, but u know all the sex styles and precautions...

Weldone
Re: Help, I'm Losing My Mind. Could I Be Pregnant? by Pells1: 11:14am On Dec 30, 2022
VictorUsa again grin angry cheesy

1 Like

Re: Help, I'm Losing My Mind. Could I Be Pregnant? by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 30, 2022
Guys fman is a bloody scammer he wiped out money from my account I don't know how he did it .
Guys avoid him ..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Aren't The Christians Saying Anything About... / Collection Of Lovable Lines We Use While Talking To A Girloooooooooooooooooooooo / When There Are Six Women Chasing One Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.