Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,628 members, 7,820,221 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Nigerian Actor, Alexx Ekubo, Accepts Apologies From Ex-girlfriend Fancy, For Cal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Actor, Alexx Ekubo, Accepts Apologies From Ex-girlfriend Fancy, For Cal (2721 Views)

I Have Logged Out From Anything That Will Lead To Wedding - Actor Alexx Ekubo / Alexx Ekubo & His Girlfriend, Fancy Acholonu Gush Over Each Other / Alexx Ekubo And His Girlfriend Fancy Acholonu Baecation In Hawaii (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Actor, Alexx Ekubo, Accepts Apologies From Ex-girlfriend Fancy, For Cal by Chiomaboniface: 6:14am On Dec 30, 2022
By Thav Tv

The popular Nigerian Nolly wood actor, Alex Ekubo has publicly accept the apologies of her ex girl friend ‘Fancy Acholonu, For calling off their supposed wedding which was supposed to take place in the year 2021.

The popular Nigeria Nolly wood actor, Alex Ekubo has publicly accept the apologies of her ex girl friend ‘Fancy Acholonu, For calling off their supposed wedding which was supposed to take place in the year 2021. The Nigerian-American model, has apologised publicly to popular Nollywood actor Alexx Ekubo after she cancelled their August 2021 wedding plans. Acholonu and Ekubo officially announced their engagement in May 2021, but three months later, Fancy deleted all pictures of Alexx from her Instagram page and their their joint Instagram account. She then announced that they are no longer together. “Hey guys, I am writing to inform you all officially that I have ended my relationship and I have called off the wedding with Alex Ekubo,” Fancy wrote in the announcement in 2021. She also took to her Instagram on the 29th of December, 2022, to publicly apologise to the Nollywood actor.

She said that nothing makes sense to her when she’s away from Ekubo, and she’s sorry for the pain she caused him and his family.

In her words, “like our shirt says, Nothing makes sense when we’re apart @alexxekubo you still have my heart. I miss you, I love you, and I’m truly sorry for all the hurt & pain you and your family went through with our breakup.”

Acholonu admitted she overreacted and should have handled the situation better by controlling her emotions and not overreacting.

“My actions in how I handled things was out of my character. I should have controlled my emotions and not been so overreactive. I said too much, I did too much. Please forgive me, I’ve learned my lesson on how to handle situations better.”

She ended her apology by stating that losing the actor felt like grief.“I haven’t expressed myself properly. I’m not afraid to be vulnerable and say you, your family, & friends still mean the world to me. Losing you has felt like grief. Love heals #FalexxForever.”

https://thavmedia.com/nigerian-actor-alexx-ekubo-accepts-apologies-from-ex-girlfriend-fancy-for-calling-off-their-2021-wedding/
Re: Nigerian Actor, Alexx Ekubo, Accepts Apologies From Ex-girlfriend Fancy, For Cal by everythinggirly(f): 6:39am On Dec 30, 2022
She dey ment.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Actor, Alexx Ekubo, Accepts Apologies From Ex-girlfriend Fancy, For Cal by Nobody: 6:54am On Dec 30, 2022
She has come to her sense that she's getting old and nobody will marry her
Re: Nigerian Actor, Alexx Ekubo, Accepts Apologies From Ex-girlfriend Fancy, For Cal by franchasng: 8:23am On Dec 30, 2022
Imo state parents don't tolerate nonsense. It is rare to find a divorcee with living and healthy parents in Imo State because Imo parents believe that as their daughter, you ought to be in your husband's house and not in their house.

I know Acholonu family very well, I know Dede Acholonu, he doesn't tolerate bullshyyt and have not been happy with Fancy's outburst and how she brought shame to the family last year with calling off the wedding at dieminute.

She acted too fast. Your man cheated on you, and so? If as a lady, what motivates you to marry the man you are claiming to love is that he is faithful to you and will forever remain faithful, you better call the relationship off or quit now because it is almost impossible to find a completely faithful man that is financially buoyant, be it black, white, etc.

Whether women agrees or not, man is born with the imperfection of desiring to mate with as many women as he finds attractive, many men withhold this natural urge based on religious doctrines, religious and other political/social commitments not because they are dating or married to the most beautiful women on earth.

And yes, nature made men that way for a good purpose; to ensure continuity of human population, and same nature gave women a greater level of sexual control to control human population but you over sabi ladies of the 21st century think you are wiser than nature.

So long as your man still cares for you, respects you, gives you his attention and treats you well, don't be quick to call your marriage or relationship off just because he cheated or you heard he cheated, be wise, its cold outside shocked

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Actor, Alexx Ekubo, Accepts Apologies From Ex-girlfriend Fancy, For Cal by Creamypussy(f): 8:23am On Dec 30, 2022
Her pussy Misses Alex drilling.
A lady will always come back to the guy that drills excellently, the pleasure is awesome!
Re: Nigerian Actor, Alexx Ekubo, Accepts Apologies From Ex-girlfriend Fancy, For Cal by Nairalander248: 9:04am On Dec 30, 2022
Don't ever accept a Nigerian girl apology, she will poison you...

Don't be fooled a second time...
Re: Nigerian Actor, Alexx Ekubo, Accepts Apologies From Ex-girlfriend Fancy, For Cal by We4all: 1:51pm On Dec 30, 2022
franchasng:
Imo state parents don't tolerate nonsense. It is rare to find a divorcee with living and healthy parents in Imo State because Imo parents believe that as their daughter, you ought to be in your husband's house and not in their house.

I know Acholonu family very well, I know Dede Acholonu, he doesn't tolerate bullshyyt and have not been happy with Fancy's outburst and how she brought shame to the family last year with calling off the wedding at dieminute.

She acted too fast. Your man cheated on you, and so? If as a lady, what motivates you to marry the man you are claiming to love is that he is faithful to you and will forever remain faithful, you better call the relationship off or quit now because it is almost impossible to find a completely faithful man that is financially buoyant, be it black, white, etc.

Whether women agrees or not, man is born with the imperfection of desiring to mate with as many women as he finds attractive, many men withhold this natural urge based on religious doctrines, religious and other political/social commitments not because they are dating or married to the most beautiful women on earth.

And yes, nature made men that way for a good purpose; to ensure continuity of human population, and same nature gave women a greater level of sexual control to control human population but you over sabi ladies of the 21st century think you are wiser than nature.

So long as your man still cares for you, respects you, gives you his attention and treats you well, don't be quick to call your marriage or relationship off just because he cheated or you heard he cheated, be wise, its cold outside shocked

Stop justifying nonsense! All cheats including you should be trashed like a piece of dirt that they are.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Actor, Alexx Ekubo, Accepts Apologies From Ex-girlfriend Fancy, For Cal by PerfectStranger(m): 1:59pm On Dec 30, 2022
sad
Re: Nigerian Actor, Alexx Ekubo, Accepts Apologies From Ex-girlfriend Fancy, For Cal by Buharidgeneral: 4:41pm On Dec 30, 2022
I thought they said the guy na gay

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Actor, Alexx Ekubo, Accepts Apologies From Ex-girlfriend Fancy, For Cal by Tzar91: 7:19pm On Dec 30, 2022
Buharidgeneral:
I thought they said the guy na gay
grin grin grin haters, they can label one anything just to rubbish the person's name

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Actor, Alexx Ekubo, Accepts Apologies From Ex-girlfriend Fancy, For Cal by Flamemignon1(m): 9:44pm On Dec 30, 2022
Tzar91:

grin grin grin haters, they can label one anything just to rubbish the person's name
Calling someone "gay" isn't meant to rubbish his name, it's that mentality that should change

(1) (Reply)

Listen To The Best Of Sam Adeyemi, Fela Durotoye Online! / Once Bitten Twice Shy Lyrics: By 9ice / Gangsta! Prince Eke poses with his GUN (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.