Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,100 members, 7,811,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

Man Runs After Discovering A Lady He Was Wooing Is Studying For Her Phd - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Runs After Discovering A Lady He Was Wooing Is Studying For Her Phd (5218 Views)

Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) / Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me / Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Runs After Discovering A Lady He Was Wooing Is Studying For Her Phd by ExAngel007(f): 10:50am On Dec 30, 2022
Man takes to his heels after discovering a 24 year old lady he was wooing is studying for her PhD

An intimidated Nigerian says he took to his heels after he
discovered that a 24-year-old lady he was wooing is undergoing her PhD programme.

He shared this on his Twitter handle.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/12/man-takes-to-his-heels-after-discovering-a-24-year-old-lady-he-was-wooing-is-studying-for-her-phd.html

1 Share

Re: Man Runs After Discovering A Lady He Was Wooing Is Studying For Her Phd by Rightmindset: 10:54am On Dec 30, 2022
Inferiority dey worry am.

Him no dey see undergraduate dey befriend lecturer?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Runs After Discovering A Lady He Was Wooing Is Studying For Her Phd by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 30, 2022
Berra..

no use ur own disturb that gem...

4 Likes

Re: Man Runs After Discovering A Lady He Was Wooing Is Studying For Her Phd by sadiyamuhammad: 10:57am On Dec 30, 2022
Re: Man Runs After Discovering A Lady He Was Wooing Is Studying For Her Phd by brain54(m): 10:58am On Dec 30, 2022
Some people will call it inferiority complex…

But life sopose no too hard Abeg.

Before small small things become complex and complicated issues. People should know their capacity and what they can deal with.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Runs After Discovering A Lady He Was Wooing Is Studying For Her Phd by dominique(f): 10:59am On Dec 30, 2022
Excellent! I hope more low self-esteem men like this continue run away from career driven women. People like him will force her to drop her ambitions to open provision shop then come online to say she brings nothing to the table.

22 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Man Runs After Discovering A Lady He Was Wooing Is Studying For Her Phd by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 30, 2022
Lmao� Her type of woman can hardly ever stay in marriages

4 Likes

Re: Man Runs After Discovering A Lady He Was Wooing Is Studying For Her Phd by Zonefree(m): 10:59am On Dec 30, 2022
An over educated Nigerian girl is a recipe for disaster!

24 Likes

Re: Man Runs After Discovering A Lady He Was Wooing Is Studying For Her Phd by virginprincess(f): 11:01am On Dec 30, 2022
I thought Nigeria men loves carrier driven women,what changed?,the truth is that most Nigeria men are suffering from both inferiority complex and low self esteem at the same time.

10 Likes

Re: Man Runs After Discovering A Lady He Was Wooing Is Studying For Her Phd by SerikiFulani(m): 11:01am On Dec 30, 2022
PhD or not, she'll still end up in the Kitchen undecided

7 Likes

Re: Man Runs After Discovering A Lady He Was Wooing Is Studying For Her Phd by ExAngel007(f): 11:02am On Dec 30, 2022
Zonefree:

How sir?

2 Likes

Re: Man Runs After Discovering A Lady He Was Wooing Is Studying For Her Phd by SerikiFulani(m): 11:02am On Dec 30, 2022
dominique:
Excellent! I hope more low self-esteem men like this continue run away from career driven women. People like him will force her to drop her ambitions to open provision shop then come online to say she brings nothing to the table.

She'll still end up in the Kitchen even if she becomes a Professor grin All those degrees don't matter in marriage smiley

5 Likes

Re: Man Runs After Discovering A Lady He Was Wooing Is Studying For Her Phd by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 30, 2022
dominique:
Women that bring things to the table are always wild and unsubmissive and can hardly keep a marriage, more reason why some men run from them.

5 Likes

Re: Man Runs After Discovering A Lady He Was Wooing Is Studying For Her Phd by Zonefree(m): 11:03am On Dec 30, 2022
Rightmindset:
Inferiority dey worry am.

Him no dey see undergraduate dey befriend lecturer?
It's not inferiority complex, man is saving his sanity.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Runs After Discovering A Lady He Was Wooing Is Studying For Her Phd by Vinnie2000(m): 11:03am On Dec 30, 2022
Lolss. The Guy advise himself.. cheesy

But he would have continued. sad

because a Lady is doing her PHD doesn't mean her Kpenkus doesn't need Sammering! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Man Runs After Discovering A Lady He Was Wooing Is Studying For Her Phd by IslamIsIdiotic: 11:03am On Dec 30, 2022
This New Year, may God deliver us from inferiority wearing the mask of wisdom.
Re: Man Runs After Discovering A Lady He Was Wooing Is Studying For Her Phd by virginprincess(f): 11:04am On Dec 30, 2022
Zonefree:
Keep quiet and stop saying nonsense,just continue dating your illiterate in peace let real men date the educated ones,low self esteem at it peak.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Runs After Discovering A Lady He Was Wooing Is Studying For Her Phd by Zonefree(m): 11:04am On Dec 30, 2022
ExAngel007:

How sir?
Over educated Nigerian girl will find it difficult to be submissive. This alone bruises the ego of most men.

9 Likes

Re: Man Runs After Discovering A Lady He Was Wooing Is Studying For Her Phd by Zonefree(m): 11:06am On Dec 30, 2022
virginprincess:
Keep quiet and stop saying nonsense,just continue dating your illiterate in peace let real men date the educated ones,low self esteem at it peak.
So, if there's a poll and they say Educated Nairaland girls should come out, you sef go come out

13 Likes

Re: Man Runs After Discovering A Lady He Was Wooing Is Studying For Her Phd by IslamIsIdiotic: 11:08am On Dec 30, 2022
Not everyone has the same mindset as primitive backward followers of the child rapist "prophet"

For us, the kitchen has nothing to do with status symbol neither is it a sign of inferiority so our wives happily cook because it is a sign of responsibility.

SerikiFulani:

She'll still end up in the Kitchen even if she becomes a Professor grin All those degrees don't matter in marriage smiley

5 Likes

Re: Man Runs After Discovering A Lady He Was Wooing Is Studying For Her Phd by Vinnie2000(m): 11:08am On Dec 30, 2022
Zonefree:

It's not inferiority complex, man is saving his sanity.

Ogbeni, nah still Inferiority complex worry am. sad

My Guy wanted to Fcvk her and LEAVE but when he saw PhD, he knew such an Educated Babe will see thru all his Tricks.

He should Try OND or WAEC Girls. Towtow is Towtow. undecided smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Runs After Discovering A Lady He Was Wooing Is Studying For Her Phd by ExAngel007(f): 11:09am On Dec 30, 2022
Zonefree:

Over educated Nigerian girl will find it difficult to be submissive. This only bruises the ego of most men.

All you men think about is for a lady to be submissive, to who/what exactly?

5 Likes

Re: Man Runs After Discovering A Lady He Was Wooing Is Studying For Her Phd by Jeon(f): 11:10am On Dec 30, 2022
dominique:

kiki kiki

You can see the replies cheesy

Hardmirror ,
Yesterday, you said " a redpiller can never envy " . But most cries are coming from the popular redpills on this forum.

Women that bring things to the table are always wild and unsubmissive and can hardly keep a marriage, more reason why some men run from them.

Same people crying for independent Woman still made this .
Bunch of confused sickos...
Well you people should park ur bags and head towards the Arabian World [natural place for misogyny] where Women are being ban from Educations/ You Men can find the Woman like ur Mothers /Grandmas cool .

11 Likes

Re: Man Runs After Discovering A Lady He Was Wooing Is Studying For Her Phd by Divay22(f): 11:10am On Dec 30, 2022
SerikiFulani:

definitely not your kitchen sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Runs After Discovering A Lady He Was Wooing Is Studying For Her Phd by virginprincess(f): 11:10am On Dec 30, 2022
Zonefree:

So, if there's a poll and they say Educated Nairaland girls should come out, you sef go come out
Of course i will proudly and boldly come out.

3 Likes

Re: Man Runs After Discovering A Lady He Was Wooing Is Studying For Her Phd by Zonefree(m): 11:10am On Dec 30, 2022
ExAngel007:

All you men think about is for a lady to be submissive, to who/what exactly?
Isn't that what the Holy Books demand?

2 Likes

Re: Man Runs After Discovering A Lady He Was Wooing Is Studying For Her Phd by Zonefree(m): 11:12am On Dec 30, 2022
virginprincess:
Of course i will proudly and boldly come out.
Taa. You wey still dey struggle with Carry over for DELSU.

5 Likes

Re: Man Runs After Discovering A Lady He Was Wooing Is Studying For Her Phd by ExAngel007(f): 11:13am On Dec 30, 2022
Zonefree:
Isn't that what the Holy Books demand?
Abeg! keep the holy.books aside joor
Re: Man Runs After Discovering A Lady He Was Wooing Is Studying For Her Phd by virginprincess(f): 11:19am On Dec 30, 2022
Zonefree:

Taa. You wey still dey struggle with Carry over for DELSU.
My dear carryovers are very normal in Nigeria univerisities,you can't deny that you didn't have any carryover when you where in school,besides most wicked lecturers just give carryovers to students unjustly, and for your information i have never had any carryover in my course of study not even one,and thanks for admitting that at least i'm educated and better than your illiterate gf,at least who dey struggle with carryovers better pass who nor go at all.

3 Likes

Re: Man Runs After Discovering A Lady He Was Wooing Is Studying For Her Phd by HardMirror(m): 11:24am On Dec 30, 2022
Jeon:

kiki kiki

You can see the replies cheesy

Hardmirror ,
Yesterday, you said " a redpiller can never envy " . But most cries are coming from the popular redpills on this forum.

Those arabs are also weaklings. Why should the success of a woman intimidate a man. And stop being silly i was talking about being envious of a man that got 3 cars from a woman. Only a broke guy would envy him. Stop twisting my words. Arrant nonsense.

Same people crying for independent Woman still made this .
Bunch of confused sickos...
Well you people should park ur bags and head towards the Arabian World [natural place for misogyny] where Women are being ban from Educations.
you mean small boys. Those ones are not men but weaklings. By the way how does this concern the comment i made about recieving car gift from a woman? How. Stop being silly. Arrant nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Getting Close Too Fast! / If Ur Girl Tell You Say She No Get Any Feelings Anymore, What Does That Means / Ladies Pls Beware Of Guys And Shine Ur Eye B4 U Exchange Numbers To Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.