Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) (50996 Views)

Man Runs After Discovering A Lady He Was Wooing Is Studying For Her Phd / Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England / Man Sells Erection & Ejaculation Herbs After Preaching In A Bus, Lady Shocked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) by Johnpele: 2:48pm On Feb 04, 2022
Lady Shocked After Discovering a Waitress Tried to Steal Her Man

According to the lady, she explained that she and her hubby went to club to get some stuffs, On getting what they went to buy, the waitress attached her number alongside the receipt.

Watch Video Below...

[flash=]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXuRH-rk8gk[/flash]

1 Share

Re: Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) by dawnomike(m): 2:51pm On Feb 04, 2022
Sharp girl.. Na another person things dey enter dem eyes.

164 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) by Dorcmass(m): 2:51pm On Feb 04, 2022
She no dey carry last abeg

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) by Winningbot: 3:31pm On Feb 04, 2022
Hahah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) by abobote: 6:52pm On Feb 04, 2022
I was hoping to see the photos of the the two girls, so I can compare them, but with that her nails, she can't make a good wife. Meanwhile I have copied the number to try my luck

422 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) by socialmediaman: 6:52pm On Feb 04, 2022
Right in front of her man, lol. Roll on the street with caution, in fact, fear street!

If he didn’t ask for the number secretly, hope he didn’t take the bait. It’s no longer like those days when it was just hookup and sex o. These days it’s much more orchestrated. They target you, run you street and blackmail you, or worse, you end up lifeless in a hotel

78 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) by PrinceOfLagos: 6:52pm On Feb 04, 2022
Snatching is allowed

I know guys go don call that number tire

153 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) by aboyaji(m): 6:52pm On Feb 04, 2022
Let me dial that number first

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) by Warlord12(m): 6:52pm On Feb 04, 2022
Awon OBO ADUGBO WA in portable voice grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) by Impregnable101: 6:52pm On Feb 04, 2022
She probably stole the dude from someone else & she probably have a boyfriend waiting for her at home. Girls!

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) by Nonexisting: 6:52pm On Feb 04, 2022
That na person girlfriend phone number. Simps check the number well.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) by MufasaLion: 6:53pm On Feb 04, 2022
Who will "steal" me?

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 04, 2022
Nwa digodi ezigbo sharp... Person property dey enter her eye... Olosho gal....

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) by bluefilm: 6:53pm On Feb 04, 2022
Women always love to compete amongst themselves.

That is why they often find Married Men so attractive.

The lure of stealing another woman's man is almost irresistible for her.

60 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) by Babara1994(m): 6:53pm On Feb 04, 2022
Lol
Someone should call the number
Re: Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) by Abilistic(m): 6:53pm On Feb 04, 2022
The waitress won't have attached her number without your man codedly asking for it.

If you know, you know smiley

146 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) by CondemnBattery(f): 6:53pm On Feb 04, 2022
grin

True caller don do justice. I come in peace.
But that girl is not the guy's wife either. All of them na hustlers.

108 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) by ChizzyBuna(m): 6:53pm On Feb 04, 2022
Make Buhari Try Him Luck Too

124 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) by iCauseTrouble: 6:53pm On Feb 04, 2022
Later, ladies will come here to say all men are scum. Ladies snatching people's husband is called what?

32 Likes

Re: Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) by Dalil8: 6:54pm On Feb 04, 2022
If you want something, you have to take it from someone else.

But tbh I'll also get mad if someone tries to steal my "ATM card" so i don't really blame her.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) by Kreamie(m): 6:54pm On Feb 04, 2022
PLOT TWIST

NA THE GUY REQUEST FOR HER NUMBER grin

E fit be manager number sef. Maybe manager na gay cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) by RandyOku: 6:54pm On Feb 04, 2022
That's ONLY what MOST NAIJA Ladies do...

Looking for a man to foot their LAZY ASS...She saw the money spent and wants to grab ur man..

In mosdii voice, all NAIJA Ladies are uselessgrin

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) by adeboizy11(m): 6:54pm On Feb 04, 2022
Make I call the waitress abeg, she fit dey wait for me.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) by steveneche(m): 6:54pm On Feb 04, 2022

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) by seyz91(m): 6:54pm On Feb 04, 2022
cheesy
PrinceOfLagos:
Snatching is allowed

I know guys go don call that number tire

1 Like

Re: Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 04, 2022
Trust some Nairaland guys to call her.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) by xeratek: 6:55pm On Feb 04, 2022
realstars:
Shorker
How much they paid you to talk like this? Talk fast wink
Re: Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) by realstars: 6:55pm On Feb 04, 2022
Shorker
Re: Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) by Dizzyyish: 6:55pm On Feb 04, 2022
It's called preselection. It gives them an ego boost when they "steal" another woman's man.

https://www.nairaland.com/6940959/women-essentially-children-waec

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) by xeratek: 6:55pm On Feb 04, 2022
realstars:
Shorker
wink
Re: Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) by BSH4u(m): 6:55pm On Feb 04, 2022
Lol!

Ladies who work in hotels as room service, waitresses and janitors do that alot.

That was how one working in one of the hotels here in Abuja saw me with a politician/business woman who hooked me up and thought I owned the Mercedes SUV I was driving not knowing it was that of my client.

She go put number on the car door handle. grin

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Fiancé's Mother Tested Her / Nigerian Ladies Take Over Sex Market In Kumasi, Ghana (Video) / Guys can you deal with this kind of girl? ...should I Continue With her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.