Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Guys,can You Date These Ladies For All The Riches In The World? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys,can You Date These Ladies For All The Riches In The World? (6762 Views)

Guys Who Date These Types Of Girls. How Do You Cope?(Photo) / What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? / Don't Date These Types Of Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys,can You Date These Ladies For All The Riches In The World? by nicerod(m): 6:42pm On Dec 30, 2022
grin grin

What is riches?

Re: Guys,can You Date These Ladies For All The Riches In The World? by phoebelove(f): 6:52pm On Dec 30, 2022
samiabigail:
grin that second picture looks lyk davido
smileyyup
Re: Guys,can You Date These Ladies For All The Riches In The World? by davillian(m): 8:24pm On Dec 30, 2022
They have the best pussycat
Re: Guys,can You Date These Ladies For All The Riches In The World? by LIVINGICONREBOR: 8:48pm On Dec 30, 2022
Muscles were made specifically for the male folks and not females. See them looking like shits. Not appealing to the eyes at all. angry

I would not even touch them with a long pole. Imagine me with my strong body still go carry woman with strong body.
Re: Guys,can You Date These Ladies For All The Riches In The World? by Nonexisting1: 8:59pm On Dec 30, 2022
Any man who can fucck them can pass for a gay, no difference.

Re: Guys,can You Date These Ladies For All The Riches In The World? by Flamemignon1(m): 9:38pm On Dec 30, 2022
Nonexisting1:
Any man who can fucck them can pass for a gay, no difference.
I'm gay and I'm not attracted to them because they are still feminine despite the muscles so.....

2 Likes

Re: Guys,can You Date These Ladies For All The Riches In The World? by Nonexisting1: 10:13pm On Dec 30, 2022
Flamemignon1:

I'm gay and I'm not attracted to them because they are still feminine despite the muscles so.....
Well.....

2 Likes

Re: Guys,can You Date These Ladies For All The Riches In The World? by BonPatrick(m): 10:14pm On Dec 30, 2022
grin grin grin grin
Moh247:
No

I don't want a kpekus so strong it can break a dick
Re: Guys,can You Date These Ladies For All The Riches In The World? by BonPatrick(m): 10:15pm On Dec 30, 2022
grin
Zonefree:
Why are they wearing bra undecided

What are they covering?
Re: Guys,can You Date These Ladies For All The Riches In The World? by SamadOlawale247: 10:15pm On Dec 30, 2022
How To Make money through Crypto Trading And Investing...

You can move your Account balance from Zero to 6 figure just by Trading and Investing in crypto currency by having a profit up to $300 daily

If you want to know more about this crypto currency trading and Investing...

* Kindly check on this WhatsApp page : 08101133598
Re: Guys,can You Date These Ladies For All The Riches In The World? by felzokugo(m): 11:07pm On Dec 30, 2022
Moh247:
No

I don't want a kpekus so strong it can break a dick
Loooooolzzz! Ur mumu no too much??
Re: Guys,can You Date These Ladies For All The Riches In The World? by felzokugo(m): 11:10pm On Dec 30, 2022
PerfectStranger:
If I gain erection for those ladies, my spirit will hunt me 4L.

Looolz! Maaadt commentz!
Re: Guys,can You Date These Ladies For All The Riches In The World? by LOVEGINO(m): 11:54pm On Dec 30, 2022
Silentgroper:
so are you saying Nigerian men should not date you...
u wan date gold digger?
Re: Guys,can You Date These Ladies For All The Riches In The World? by Kenteks(m): 5:24am On Dec 31, 2022
YES
Re: Guys,can You Date These Ladies For All The Riches In The World? by meobizy(f): 5:41am On Dec 31, 2022
The guys who date them for free aren’t humans?
Re: Guys,can You Date These Ladies For All The Riches In The World? by JaneYave(f): 7:18am On Dec 31, 2022
Jeon:
Ewwweww!

I don't know why Women are doing this to themselves..
Thanks
I can't even stand those body types in Men.
It pays for the kind of game they are into.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys,can You Date These Ladies For All The Riches In The World? by Jeon(f): 8:01am On Dec 31, 2022
embarassed
JaneYave:
It pays for the kind of game they are into.

That's not good.

3 Likes

Re: Guys,can You Date These Ladies For All The Riches In The World? by lereinter(m): 12:29pm On Dec 31, 2022
PerfectStranger:
If I gain erection for those ladies, my spirit will hunt me 4L.

Na lie

Let them bring them near you naked
Re: Guys,can You Date These Ladies For All The Riches In The World? by Lizzygems: 2:02pm On Dec 31, 2022
What a body?
Re: Guys,can You Date These Ladies For All The Riches In The World? by Elidrisy20: 4:39pm On Dec 31, 2022
Yes,if hole dey,why not
Re: Guys,can You Date These Ladies For All The Riches In The World? by EmiDon11: 4:47pm On Dec 31, 2022
virginprincess:
Op,you don't need to ask,of course Nigeria men can date anything with hole even without money.
lol
Re: Guys,can You Date These Ladies For All The Riches In The World? by EmiDon11: 4:53pm On Dec 31, 2022
The first one resemble orgasmgiver123 girlfriend
Re: Guys,can You Date These Ladies For All The Riches In The World? by Orgasmgiver123(m): 1:46am On Jan 01, 2023
EmiDon11:
The first one resemble orgasmgiver123 girlfriend
You this mammoth grin
Mods done unban you again abi
Re: Guys,can You Date These Ladies For All The Riches In The World? by EmiDon11: 7:28am On Jan 01, 2023
Orgasmgiver123:
You this mammoth grin Mods done unban you again abi
i was never banned I just lost my phone

Re: Guys,can You Date These Ladies For All The Riches In The World? by OrigeenalSeven: 7:57am On Jan 01, 2023
Chaos14:
No be your kind de fu ck dog because of 2 million

that 2m na for two dogs payments ooo
Re: Guys,can You Date These Ladies For All The Riches In The World? by Orgasmgiver123(m): 9:50am On Jan 01, 2023
EmiDon11:
i was never banned
I just lost my phone
Lol
When you were drunk right? grin
Re: Guys,can You Date These Ladies For All The Riches In The World? by EmiDon11: 9:54am On Jan 01, 2023
Orgasmgiver123:
Lol When you were drunk right? grin
lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Talk To A Girl You Like / Ladies, Would You Like A House Husband? / Who Has The Most Attractive Personality On Nairaland? (Females)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.