Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

My Brother In The US Doesn't Respond To My Chat On Whatsapp - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Brother In The US Doesn't Respond To My Chat On Whatsapp (3820 Views)

My Chat With A Hookup Girl I Met In Codedruns.com (screenshots( / My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation / Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Brother In The US Doesn't Respond To My Chat On Whatsapp by Thereisstillhop: 12:08pm On Dec 30, 2022
My elder bro has been in the US for over 11 years now he just got his green card.
I'm doing okay over here I don't ask him for anything financially ,but the matter is that he only come home unexpectedly. Tho he is talking to other of my elder brothers. Another thing is we never had any misunderstanding. When he comes he will spend do everything but once he leaves all the communication is gone . What could be the challenge. Basically he doing very great over there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brother In The US Doesn't Respond To My Chat On Whatsapp by Jeon(f): 12:11pm On Dec 30, 2022
Entitled Nigga.

He doesn't want ur disturbs... Just let him be.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Brother In The US Doesn't Respond To My Chat On Whatsapp by Thereisstillhop: 12:14pm On Dec 30, 2022
Jeon:
Entitled Nigga.
I never felt entitled over anyone's wealth. Even the family properties I never considered its as mine. I started hustling legitimately for myself. I only care and always trying to check out on him I don't need a dime from him my dear

32 Likes

Re: My Brother In The US Doesn't Respond To My Chat On Whatsapp by Weirdcamila: 12:18pm On Dec 30, 2022
Hello brother how are you doing over there , send your account number let me send you something .
Do this and if he doesn’t respond let me know

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Brother In The US Doesn't Respond To My Chat On Whatsapp by Nicepoker(m): 12:19pm On Dec 30, 2022
Is he dating a Nigerian girl over there?

13 Likes

Re: My Brother In The US Doesn't Respond To My Chat On Whatsapp by chigoziri2403(m): 12:21pm On Dec 30, 2022
Nicepoker:
Very good question

22 Likes

Re: My Brother In The US Doesn't Respond To My Chat On Whatsapp by Jeon(f): 12:22pm On Dec 30, 2022
Thereisstillhop:

I never felt entitled over anyone's wealth. Even the family properties I never considered its as mine. I started hustling legitimately for myself. I only care and always trying to check out on him I don't need a dime from him my dear

He don't want your care /checkin ,for some reasons only him can tell.
Let him be... He know what he's avoiding.

8 Likes

Re: My Brother In The US Doesn't Respond To My Chat On Whatsapp by jetwonder(m): 12:23pm On Dec 30, 2022
grin You are a burden to him
Re: My Brother In The US Doesn't Respond To My Chat On Whatsapp by Thereisstillhop: 12:25pm On Dec 30, 2022
Jeon:

He don't want your care /checkin ,for some reasons only him can tell.
Let him be... He know what he's avoiding.
that's one thing I actually want to hear from him. I'm never a burden to him right from when he lived together in Nigeria.. I don't like to say what have done to people but there was a time I became a serving grace to him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brother In The US Doesn't Respond To My Chat On Whatsapp by Thereisstillhop: 12:27pm On Dec 30, 2022
Nicepoker:
Yes his family just relocated to him both his kid grew up with us here
Re: My Brother In The US Doesn't Respond To My Chat On Whatsapp by Jeon(f): 12:30pm On Dec 30, 2022
Thereisstillhop:
that's one thing I actually want to hear from him. I'm never a burden to him right from when he lived together in Nigeria.. I don't like to say what have done to people but there was a time I became a serving grace to him.

The attitudes he's giving to you is it same as the ones he is giving towards his friends in Nigeria? or he even cut off from them

3 Likes

Re: My Brother In The US Doesn't Respond To My Chat On Whatsapp by Thereisstillhop: 12:37pm On Dec 30, 2022
Jeon:

The attitudes he's giving to you is it same as the ones he is giving towards his friends in Nigeria? or he even cut off from them
Only when he comes to Nigeria is when they reunite o
I saw one of his friend just that I didn't really gave him time to tell me about themselves. But I noticed that's how he acts towards them
Re: My Brother In The US Doesn't Respond To My Chat On Whatsapp by qtguru(m): 12:41pm On Dec 30, 2022
Thereisstillhop:
My elder bro has been in the US for over 11 years now he just got his green card.
I'm doing okay over here I don't ask him for anything financially ,but the matter is that he only come home unexpectedly. Tho he is talking to other of my elder brothers. Another thing is we never had any misunderstanding. When he comes he will spend do everything but once he leaves all the communication is gone . What could be the challenge. Basically he doing very great over there

Give us his number let's talk to him on your behalf and find out why

3 Likes

Re: My Brother In The US Doesn't Respond To My Chat On Whatsapp by SyrusdeHansome(m): 12:43pm On Dec 30, 2022
The nature of his job might be the problem. Maybe he's always a very busy person

4 Likes

Re: My Brother In The US Doesn't Respond To My Chat On Whatsapp by duro4chang(m): 12:44pm On Dec 30, 2022
May be you dey hala am too much.
Re: My Brother In The US Doesn't Respond To My Chat On Whatsapp by Jeromejnr(m): 1:04pm On Dec 30, 2022
SyrusdeHansome:
The nature of his job might be the problem. Maybe he's always a very busy person

Which kind of stupid busy?...abeg...which human works 24/7 round the clock?

Let's stop giving people the chance for silly excuses.

14 Likes

Re: My Brother In The US Doesn't Respond To My Chat On Whatsapp by Collins4u1(m): 1:43pm On Dec 30, 2022
Thereisstillhop:

what chat are you sending to him..
Maybe a non important one, man's busy or have priorities
Re: My Brother In The US Doesn't Respond To My Chat On Whatsapp by Kobicove(m): 2:14pm On Dec 30, 2022
Thereisstillhop:

Maybe he entrusted some money to you in the past and you betrayed him undecided

Check yourself
Re: My Brother In The US Doesn't Respond To My Chat On Whatsapp by horlahwaley(m): 2:16pm On Dec 30, 2022
He will surely have his reasons or he is just like that. Some people are just like that. But in this age everybody check his or her phone time to time, so excuses of him been busy is out of it.

1 Like

Re: My Brother In The US Doesn't Respond To My Chat On Whatsapp by Fancy4e: 3:19pm On Dec 30, 2022
Thereisstillhop:
lif somebody don’t wanna be in communication with you, space him…..let him be, if he gets back to Nigeria nd want you guys to blend again, you can accept, but for now, learn to mind you business.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother In The US Doesn't Respond To My Chat On Whatsapp by Houseofglam7(f): 3:27pm On Dec 30, 2022
Let him be. He has your number; he’ll reach out when he wants to.

1 Like

Re: My Brother In The US Doesn't Respond To My Chat On Whatsapp by jesmond3945: 4:30pm On Dec 30, 2022
Thereisstillhop:

very busy life bro. Especially if he has family here.
Re: My Brother In The US Doesn't Respond To My Chat On Whatsapp by dopedan(m): 4:40pm On Dec 30, 2022
Na so my uncle for Germany take block me sad
Re: My Brother In The US Doesn't Respond To My Chat On Whatsapp by Waffarianman(m): 5:04pm On Dec 30, 2022
You even get time. Once I noticed that signs you don't wanna do anything with me I avoid you that's life for me

10 Likes

Re: My Brother In The US Doesn't Respond To My Chat On Whatsapp by Ballzproblem2: 5:08pm On Dec 30, 2022
some people are like that,there are some friends and family members,if we see physically,we laugh play but when online,we hardly chat ,free him

1 Like

Re: My Brother In The US Doesn't Respond To My Chat On Whatsapp by Karlifate: 5:39pm On Dec 30, 2022
You're not his (online) priority.

Simple. kiss
Re: My Brother In The US Doesn't Respond To My Chat On Whatsapp by GoodCane: 5:43pm On Dec 30, 2022
I'll urge you to advise him to stay away from Nigeria girls over there.
Re: My Brother In The US Doesn't Respond To My Chat On Whatsapp by GoodCane: 5:48pm On Dec 30, 2022
Thereisstillhop:

Only when he comes to Nigeria is when they reunite o
I saw one of his friend just that I didn't really gave him time to tell me about themselves. But I noticed that's how he acts towards them

You better stop responding to that girl quoting you, she is abnormal in reasoning.

However, understand that your brother is a Man and men are logical beings not emotional beings. You don't really expect him to keep chatting with you throughout the whole day? Or engage in a discussion with you? Dude, he's a man and even me as a guy won't try such, chatting with someone for a whole day.

I'm sure he calls Once out of a blue moon. Na so some men lives be. Everyone is different
Re: My Brother In The US Doesn't Respond To My Chat On Whatsapp by jesmond3945: 6:38pm On Dec 30, 2022
Jeromejnr:

Which kind of stupid busy?...abeg...which human works 24/7 round the clock?

Let's stop giving people the chance for silly excuses.
oh really? This sense of entitlement is why I loathe nigerians. In obodo oyibo you literally do everything. You are maid, housewife, breadwinner, student, work till kpai. The day you die abroad, everybody just moves on. Is better people call me stingy, names, not caring while I am enjoying the small life wey God give me.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Brother In The US Doesn't Respond To My Chat On Whatsapp by Nonexisting1: 6:43pm On Dec 30, 2022
Nigga may be taking care of old white women and they no dey allow him touch his phone. Did you say 11years to get green card? He is very dull.
Re: My Brother In The US Doesn't Respond To My Chat On Whatsapp by Jeromejnr(m): 6:45pm On Dec 30, 2022
jesmond3945:
oh really? This sense of entitlement is why I loathe nigerians. In obodo oyibo you literally do everything. You are maid, housewife, breadwinner, student, work till kpai. The day you die abroad, everybody just moves on. Is better people call me stingy, names, not caring while I am enjoying the small life wey God give me.

Oga, many of these people who give these excuses haven't worked like some of us have..but yet somewhere at the end of the day we still have time to check our phones and reply messages or make a call.

Work kind of silly excuse will make a human being who can break down from overwork not be able to reply messages for 2 weeks? Abeg no be only una sabi hustle. No human works 24/7 without break in the world continously. No human.

1 Like

Re: My Brother In The US Doesn't Respond To My Chat On Whatsapp by Thereisstillhop: 8:10pm On Dec 30, 2022
Nonexisting1:
Nigga may be taking care of old white women and they no dey allow him touch his phone. Did you say 11years to get green card? He is very dull.
actually he got it before now. I meant he moved to the US for 11 years

(1) (2) (Reply)

True Life Stories And Challenges / Trinogamy - Three In A Committed Relationship / Ladies:-why The Craze For Pink Lips???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.