Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,787 members, 7,820,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

My Brother In The US Doesn't Respond To My Chat On Whatsapp - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Brother In The US Doesn't Respond To My Chat On Whatsapp (3829 Views)

My Chat With A Hookup Girl I Met In Codedruns.com (screenshots( / My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation / Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother In The US Doesn't Respond To My Chat On Whatsapp by jesmond3945: 9:38pm On Dec 30, 2022
Jeromejnr:

Oga, many of these people who give these excuses haven't worked like some of us have..but yet somewhere at the end of the day we still have time to check our phones and reply messages or make a call.

Work kind of silly excuse will make a human being who can break down from overwork not be able to reply messages for 2 weeks? Abeg no be only una sabi hustle. No human works 24/7 without break in the world continously. No human.

abeg enter abroad with your kids and wife then we can have this conversation.
Re: My Brother In The US Doesn't Respond To My Chat On Whatsapp by TotoGame(m): 10:16pm On Dec 30, 2022
Thereisstillhop:
My elder bro has been in the US for over 11 years now he just got his green card.
I'm doing okay over here I don't ask him for anything financially ,but the matter is that he only come home unexpectedly. Tho he is talking to other of my elder brothers. Another thing is we never had any misunderstanding. When he comes he will spend do everything but once he leaves all the communication is gone . What could be the challenge. Basically he doing very great over there

Omo! He no rate you so Stop chatting him! Move on with your life and double your hustle, be successful and he will come around!

Naso life be , have been there before!

2 Likes

Re: My Brother In The US Doesn't Respond To My Chat On Whatsapp by Jeromejnr(m): 10:20pm On Dec 30, 2022
jesmond3945:
abeg enter abroad with your kids and wife then we can have this conversation.

Lol..make I no even talk too much.

It's obvious you are just looking for an excuse.

1 Like

Re: My Brother In The US Doesn't Respond To My Chat On Whatsapp by MiaBeer(m): 11:19pm On Dec 30, 2022
Thereisstillhop:

I never felt entitled over anyone's wealth. Even the family properties I never considered its as mine. I started hustling legitimately for myself. I only care and always trying to check out on him I don't need a dime from him my dear
Then why are you complaining? You want him to come back and start living with you. A lot of you don’t even know the stress of living in US. You also don’t know you have different time zone with them. Always complaining and then claiming you’re sufficient as well.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother In The US Doesn't Respond To My Chat On Whatsapp by etrange: 11:34pm On Dec 30, 2022
You've known your brother since you were born. You know him more than everyone on Nairaland. You know his personality, when he's upset, when he's happy and when he's just being a typical loner. What exactly do you want the strangers on Nairaland to tell you about him? This is a forum full of teens and adults who do not have the courage to the things they type here on forums with proper KYC. Even the genuine ones don't care about you more than they care about any any other moniker that appears on thier screen. A Nairlander would typically type anything that makes them feel good about themself and move on to the next thread. Now tell me, is this the kind of people you want to tell you how to relate with your own brother?

You either have this chat with your brother or just accept him the way he is. We all have our personalities and the best our loved ones can do for us is to let us be authentic ourselves even when it doesn't please them. After all, he relates well with y'all. So, forget about pleasantries and chitchats as those may not be his thing. Reach out to him to when there's something serious to discuss. He has your number, he'd do the same if need be. Everybody is happy. You might wish things were different, but it is what it is. We're all different and unique. You have your other brothers to relate with the way you want.

Nicepoker:
Is he dating a Nigerian girl over there?
chigoziri2403:

Very good question

Oya, see the people you're asking how to relate with your brother having a field day with thier childish sexism.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother In The US Doesn't Respond To My Chat On Whatsapp by Nobody: 2:34am On Dec 31, 2022
Thereisstillhop:
My elder bro has been in the US for over 11 years now he just got his green card.
I'm doing okay over here I don't ask him for anything financially ,but the matter is that he only come home unexpectedly. Tho he is talking to other of my elder brothers. Another thing is we never had any misunderstanding. When he comes he will spend do everything but once he leaves all the communication is gone . What could be the challenge. Basically he doing very great over there
How did you know he's doing GREAT..
Please allow him be for now.
Just pray for him
IF you Guys disturb him too much, you may have no choice but be invited over for his burial.
Re: My Brother In The US Doesn't Respond To My Chat On Whatsapp by chim14(m): 4:26am On Dec 31, 2022
My dear between you and me I hate when someone does me that on Whatsapp. If I where you, I will tell him to his face instead of coming here to complain. If he cant convince me, I just get rid of the mother fukers number, period.

I have started to learn to do it to now. When ur level change & you're free, and carry people along they normally take you for granted. I know from experience.

When you chat too frequently to all dik & harry, you expose alot.

1 Like

Re: My Brother In The US Doesn't Respond To My Chat On Whatsapp by Britishpea: 6:36am On Dec 31, 2022
Stop chatting him up too.

Let him feel your pride also. Show no care. U Na too dey cap rubbish. So long he chats with other members of the family and he doesn’t chat with you give him a long break. What I know is that he doesn’t want too much familiarity with you so that u don’t ask him for helps.
Re: My Brother In The US Doesn't Respond To My Chat On Whatsapp by diogo23: 8:38am On Dec 31, 2022
Thereisstillhop:

I never felt entitled over anyone's wealth. Even the family properties I never considered its as mine. I started hustling legitimately for myself. I only care and always trying to check out on him I don't need a dime from him my dear
Stop quoting this idiot
Re: My Brother In The US Doesn't Respond To My Chat On Whatsapp by SPAMBOX7: 8:49am On Dec 31, 2022
Thereisstillhop:

Then why you so concerned he ain't replying your chats if you claim you not entitled. Is he owing you any reply?
Either you an entitled nigga like she said or you don't know how to mind your business and move on from people who don't wanna chat with you

1 Like

Re: My Brother In The US Doesn't Respond To My Chat On Whatsapp by BigDawsNet: 11:03am On Dec 31, 2022
Thereisstillhop:

Based in the States and I will give you likely reasons

1 His a busy man : is doing great? Doesn't mean he's got to relax in a bar or his sitting room and will be waiting for money to fly from no where into his bank... No work, No pay

2 You really not the Guy : he values you as his bro... but he doesn't see much from you... I hav a cousin in naija, we talk like basically everyday... I talk to him not because I hav the time... but his very productive.. everything I needed to get done at home... dis dude takes care of it smoothly

3 You need to engage him : if he doesn't talk to you... then call him.. talk to him.. show how important you can be for him..

4 You need to lookaway : if his not giving you the vibe.. . Hustle up and do more great things for yourself... increase your income and he will definitely hear about your promotion amd even see the evidence... nobody will tell him before he connects with u

Godbless
Re: My Brother In The US Doesn't Respond To My Chat On Whatsapp by Nostring: 11:23am On Dec 31, 2022
BigDawsNet:

Based in the States and I will give you likely reasons

1 His a busy man : is doing great? Doesn't mean he's got to relax in a bar or his sitting room and will be waiting for money to fly from no where into his bank... No work, No pay

2 You really not the Guy : he values you as his bro... but he doesn't see much from you... I hav a cousin in naija, we talk like basically everyday... I talk to him not because I hav the time... but his very productive.. everything I needed to get done at home... dis dude takes care of it smoothly

3 You need to engage him : if he doesn't talk to you... then call him.. talk to him.. show how important you can be for him..

4 You need to lookaway : if his not giving you the vibe.. . Hustle up and do more great things for yourself... increase your income and he will definitely hear about your promotion amd even see the evidence... nobody will tell him before he connects with u

Godbless
na only ur point 1 makes sense.. odas na yenyenyen.. so cos u dey abroad make den dey worship u.. dey need to impress u or become your errand boy first bfr u go dey communicate lol nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother In The US Doesn't Respond To My Chat On Whatsapp by BigDawsNet: 2:49pm On Dec 31, 2022
Nostring:
na only ur point 1 makes sense.. odas na yenyenyen.. so cos u dey abroad make den dey worship u.. dey need to impress u or become your errand boy first bfr u go dey communicate lol nonsense

Alright, no vex bro... Abroad is not Heaven for your sake... and I pray Almighty God will take you there to see its just normal place with normal people...

Let me tell you something... before I left Nigeria... I have an Uncle in EU... same surname Uncle oh...

If you see our conversation... you will laugh

He only send "Happy Christmas " and I reply Happy Christmas Uncle".. that's our chat for a whole year... and we have been doing this for over 15 years since this Uncle hav been away...

I have other Uncle.... those one... if you like send message wey Obama help you compose... they will open and read it... and they will never reply

I have another Uncle abroad... this one... he comes home very well before I japa too.. if this Uncle meet you for won hotel... u no normal normal u suppose embrace ham... he go comot face for u... and his bouncer we trow u away from getting close to him...

Now tell me... you think OP is the only one that has seen things in his life?

We all have stories to tell bro... he doesn't need to be errand boy to get his bro attention... he can always block his no or stop trying to gain his bro attention

I'm not here to brag because I'm in America... but I'm just telling you the reality...

If the OP cant handle his bro neglecting attitudes... den let him stop talking to him...

Peace!!
Re: My Brother In The US Doesn't Respond To My Chat On Whatsapp by Nostring: 4:38pm On Dec 31, 2022
BigDawsNet:

Alright, no vex bro... Abroad is not Heaven for your sake... and I pray Almighty God will take you there to see its just normal place with normal people...

Let me tell you something... before I left Nigeria... I have an Uncle in EU... same surname Uncle oh...

If you see our conversation... you will laugh

He only send "Happy Christmas " and I reply Happy Christmas Uncle".. that's our chat for a whole year... and we have been doing this for over 15 years since this Uncle hav been away...

I have other Uncle.... those one... if you like send message wey Obama help you compose... they will open and read it... and they will never reply

I have another Uncle abroad... this one... he comes home very well before I japa too.. if this Uncle meet you for won hotel... u no normal normal u suppose embrace ham... he go comot face for u... and his bouncer we trow u away from getting close to him...

Now tell me... you think OP is the only one that has seen things in his life?

We all have stories to tell bro... he doesn't need to be errand boy to get his bro attention... he can always block his no or stop trying to gain his bro attention

I'm not here to brag because I'm in America... but I'm just telling you the reality...

If the OP cant handle his bro neglecting attitudes... den let him stop talking to him...

Peace!!
oga! ofcause abroad na just normal place with normal ppl,na inferiority complex dey make ppl dey ghost dia family and frnds most times...

and naso den dey do for your family no mean naso den dey do for every family ,alsoYour uncles no dey reply ur messages no mean make u sef reach dey ghost frnds or ppl u dey cool with bfr u travel ,dey see ursef as demi god dey find hungry ones u go turn to errand boys cos of 50$ ,at most 100$ u go dash Dem once in a while undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brother In The US Doesn't Respond To My Chat On Whatsapp by BigDawsNet: 7:20pm On Dec 31, 2022
Nostring:
oga! ofcause abroad na just normal place with normal ppl,na inferiority complex dey make ppl dey ghost dia family and frnds most times...

and naso den dey do for your family no mean naso den dey do for every family ,alsoYour uncles no dey reply ur messages no mean make u sef reach dey ghost frnds or ppl u dey cool with bfr u travel ,dey see ursef as demi god dey find hungry ones u go turn to errand boys cos of 50$ ,at most 100$ u go dash Dem once in a while undecided

You right... I know many guys that hav blacklisted dia dudes all because they travelled out

One of my best friend ever those years.. left without telling me... till today he has not reach out to me... I even chatted him... and he ignored me straightup... he left over 15 years now... we all become less previllegde for him face...

He did that for real... but the truth is I, Dawson will never do that to any of my pals...

Till today I still connect with my friends in nigeria
I even contributed to the carnival in my estate in naija this December...

So I really don't care if they wanna feel like king... one thing I know is that dem no dey catch late comer for abroad...

2 Likes

Re: My Brother In The US Doesn't Respond To My Chat On Whatsapp by Nostring: 7:29pm On Dec 31, 2022
BigDawsNet:

You right... I know many guys that hav blacklisted dia dudes all because they travelled out

One of my best friend ever those years.. left without telling me... till today he has not reach out to me... I even chatted him... and he ignored me straightup... he left over 15 years now... we all become less previllegde for him face...

He did that for real... but the truth is I, Dawson will never do that to any of my pals...

So I really don't care if they wanna feel like king... one thing I know is that dem no dey catch late comer for abroad...

u just understand wetin I dey talk, God bless you sir wink

2 Likes

Re: My Brother In The US Doesn't Respond To My Chat On Whatsapp by Efe42(m): 9:27am On Jan 01, 2023
BigDawsNet:

Please sir please I need little financial support please sir help me thing's are really bad for me right now please I've a serious accident early October please sir help me please

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Was Used For A Ritual By Yahoo Guy But Escaped Death - Miss Adun / Do Love Novels Make Girls Dumber In Love? / Dear Mr Right!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.