Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In 2022? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In 2022? (13690 Views)

What Lessons Have You Learnt In 2020? / What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? / What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In 2022? by Zony94: 5:51pm On Dec 30, 2022
Never trust anyone because of evil intent of many of their actions
Re: What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In 2022? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:52pm On Dec 30, 2022
obembet:

Big message here

Hug your loved ones like it might be the last time you see them.
E get why.....

And Thanks OP.
Happy New Year in advance.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In 2022? by Lawl(m): 5:52pm On Dec 30, 2022
Ahh alots o

nothing come easy in life argertina winning this 2022 world cup motive me that even the successfully ones struggles a lot

be mindfully of Allah that's the key of everything in this life
he open doors in unexpected wayd, he makes impossible possible

take care of your self first

love your mom because she only number one that love you so take care of her anytime

8 Likes

Re: What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In 2022? by Brownshoe: 5:52pm On Dec 30, 2022
That DP you use who is she? I know you are a male
obembet:
Difficult times often reveal a version of ourselves which we never knew existed.

Although we may be forced to embrace the situation we are in because there is no better choice, it usually proves to be a true test of the strength of our character.

Hard times could be tough and frustrating. Sometimes we lose hope and are uncertain of what the future holds.

Going through repeated failures could force you to look at life differently and question your choices.

Nevertheless, life is a great reminder that there are so many things we have no control over, no matter how hard we try.

In the words of Isabelle Allende, “we all have unsuspected reserve of strength inside us that emerges when life puts us to test.”

according to Obembe Tosin, No one wants to go through tough times. Many people don’t even like to say it when they do.

Finally, If you are going to succeed in life, you have to learn life's most important lessons.

Source: obembe Tosin
Re: What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In 2022? by obembet(f): 5:53pm On Dec 30, 2022
FuckSilly:
That 99% of this generation of girls are

SLÚTS
WHORÈS
and HOES.

That if you never know or a girl will never tell you her true BODYCOUNT.

That if it's not you that OPENED her SHOP, she'll most likely not be loyal or committed to you alone.

THAT ANY GIRL WITH MORE THAN 2 BODYCOUNT IS
USELESS, WASTED AND NOT WORTHY OF A MAN'S COMMITMENT.
What's there to love and cherish in something that has been passed around like football?

THAT ANY GIRL WITH MORE THAN 2 BODYCOUNT IS
USELESS, WASTED AND NOT WORTHY OF A MAN'S COMMITMENT.
What's there to love and cherish in something that has been passed around like football?

Many ladies want to marry as a virgin but people like your make them have many BODYCOUNT. How many ladies have you slept with?

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In 2022? by spencekat(m): 5:55pm On Dec 30, 2022
Be extra careful with girls
Re: What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In 2022? by obembet(f): 5:55pm On Dec 30, 2022
TheGoodAmerican:
Too many to list

Kindly list them maybe we can learn from you
Re: What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In 2022? by FireUpNow(m): 5:57pm On Dec 30, 2022
Not to ever trust woman again ieven if she is a wife of so many years with grown up children for you as a man

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In 2022? by sylve11: 5:57pm On Dec 30, 2022
DenreleDave:
Lessons for this year:

1. Never work for a man earning 8 figures on a weekly basis while you are being paid 5 figures on a monthly basis with enough insults and humiliation.

Reason why I quitted my job this month.

2. Never stay long in a job that doesn't add any value to your life.

3. Stay out of gossips... It will help maintain your sanity

4. Dedicate your to service for God bcox this life na vanity

My love, you have abandoned me. Not even a whatsapp msg.. As I no dey akwa ibom again, u Don forget me..

Very important. cool
Re: What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In 2022? by Fireson: 5:58pm On Dec 30, 2022
YOUR WORST ENEMY GO BE YOUR BEST FRIEND.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In 2022? by obembet(f): 5:59pm On Dec 30, 2022
darexolu16:

I learnt that nothing good comes easy(Leo Messi a good example)...we just have to keep serving God and trusting the process

Bad example, no hard work, no grace follow Messi, na FIFA. Penalty

6 Likes

Re: What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In 2022? by obembet(f): 6:00pm On Dec 30, 2022
LadyExcellency:
Don't allow your children to browse Nairaland.com, especially politics section. Block the site if you want them to be loving and tolerant to all human beings irrespective of religion, race, ethnicity, gender or class

I nearly leave nairaland cos of mod and politics

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In 2022? by meobizy(f): 6:00pm On Dec 30, 2022
I didn't need 2022 to show me life continues no matter what humans face. Until we find a way to halt people growing old, the sun rising and setting at set times, life will always move and with it the fade of memories accompanied with joy or hurt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In 2022? by DispatcherLagos: 6:00pm On Dec 30, 2022
This year I learnt that no condition is permanent.

I used to have a mother full of life in her early 50s.
A woman who can do anything for me.
A loving mother
Sadly she was diagnosed with ovarian cancer on June of this year, she died on July.
I haven't recovered from the shock.
Everyday I keep seeing her face on my head.
I feel like dying with her.

2022 taught me a bitter lesson to be honest

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In 2022? by toprealman: 6:00pm On Dec 30, 2022
That Nigerians do not want any form of advancement.
Re: What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In 2022? by obembet(f): 6:03pm On Dec 30, 2022
seanwilliam:
What I’ve learnt so far are
1. virtually all Nigeria girls are hoès
2. Savings is very very important. What you save today will save you tomorrow- save in dollars if possible .
3. Take care of your parents , if you do this, nature has its way of rewarding you .
4. Help your friends in need, not to your own detriment though .
5. A man is respected according to his pocket size.
6. With money, you can virtually get away with anything

7. Don’t disclose your finance to anyone no matter the level of closeness.

8. Act broke among your peers, infact ensure you only portray 10% of your worth
9. Practice delay gratifications
10. In cryptocurrency, knowledge is superior to capital .
11. As a man , within the age bracket 20-30, please and please making money should your topmost priority.

12. Don’t invest in what you have zero knowledge on, if you don’t know what to do with your money , use pigvest safelock for a year until u decide on what to do with money .
13. Take care of your health, and always reward yourself for every goal achieved.
14. Set realistic goals. I know nothing is impossible, but then setting realistic goals won’t put you under unnecessary stress.
15. As a young hustling guy , regardless of the perspective you see it, taking a girl as a priority will get you burnt. In fact, love hurts, the bitterness derived from love is more than enjoyment .
16. Investment is important , especially real estate.
17. Cutting down unnecessary expenses and saying NO most of the time will help your finance in a long run.
18. I am not being misogynistic, but trust me, 90% of time , treating women as trash( not giving a damn, ) will
a. Make her obsessive about you
b. Give you edge and emotional control
c. Ensure your respect . Although, this will work on woman that has interest in you in the first palace , and even if she doesn’t have interest in you , your respect will be there,
19. Don’t look down on fellow men. Trust me, 2 seconds story fit change o. Respect everyone and don’t hold grudges
20. Although family is everything , but regardless, ensure you set boundary for every one..

7. Don’t disclose your finance to anyone no matter the level of closeness.

This is what bankers eat your money when you die. Make sure your wife know about your finances. Life is full of uncertainty

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In 2022? by obembet(f): 6:03pm On Dec 30, 2022
post=119555714:

E get why.....

And Thanks OP.
Happy New Year in advance.

Same here boss. Love u
Re: What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In 2022? by Tingotoe: 6:03pm On Dec 30, 2022
Don't Japa out of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In 2022? by NwaIgboBoy(m): 6:05pm On Dec 30, 2022
I learnt that Igbo people Amaka !!!!!

1 Like

Re: What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In 2022? by doneback04: 6:07pm On Dec 30, 2022
obembet:
Difficult times often reveal a version of ourselves which we never knew existed.

Although we may be forced to embrace the situation we are in because there is no better choice, it usually proves to be a true test of the strength of our character.

Hard times could be tough and frustrating. Sometimes we lose hope and are uncertain of what the future holds.

Going through repeated failures could force you to look at life differently and question your choices.

Nevertheless, life is a great reminder that there are so many things we have no control over, no matter how hard we try.

In the words of Isabelle Allende, “we all have unsuspected reserve of strength inside us that emerges when life puts us to test.”

according to Obembe Tosin, No one wants to go through tough times. Many people don’t even like to say it when they do.

Finally, If you are going to succeed in life, you have to learn life's most important lessons.

Source: [i]obembe Tosin

Wasting all my money earlier this year on pussy, fucking back to back, I should have done better things with my life

1 Like

Re: What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In 2022? by Fakbrown: 6:08pm On Dec 30, 2022
Family over everything
Focus on yourself and success more
Befriend people who will make you achieve your goal easily and not with people who spend there time on frivolities

1 Like

Re: What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In 2022? by obembet(f): 6:08pm On Dec 30, 2022
spencekat:
Be extra careful with girls

Na you teach us bad thing na
Re: What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In 2022? by obembet(f): 6:09pm On Dec 30, 2022
FireUpNow:
Not to ever trust woman again ieven if she is wife of so many years with grown up children for you as a man

Weitj woman do you oooo
Re: What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In 2022? by neonly: 6:09pm On Dec 30, 2022
Never trust a woman even yur wife
Never borrow out what u can't let go
Be focus no matter what
Rest well and eat well if possible
Trust in Jehovah

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In 2022? by T0BY(m): 6:09pm On Dec 30, 2022
• Ignorance is the grand mother of personal destruction.
• The company you keep can either make or mar you.
• Sin will cost you more than you can pay.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In 2022? by neonly: 6:10pm On Dec 30, 2022
FireUpNow:
Not to ever trust woman again ieven if she is wife of so many years with grown up children for you as a man

I feel u bro well said
Re: What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In 2022? by Sirseedorf(m): 6:15pm On Dec 30, 2022
I learnt that nothing is constant, either negative or positive. And, majority of people just want to hear your challenges but can't help even when help is at their disposal.

Sometimes grace is important too.

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In 2022? by dododawa1: 6:17pm On Dec 30, 2022
With God,all things is possible

1 Like

Re: What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In 2022? by BigDawsNet: 6:18pm On Dec 30, 2022
God doesn't forget anyone

Your prayers was heard... just chill

1 Like

Re: What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In 2022? by amicdan27: 6:20pm On Dec 30, 2022
OBidients really mean business ooo
offegas39: Great forum.....Best Nairaland alternative ever

Re: What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In 2022? by louiziana(m): 6:22pm On Dec 30, 2022
ominilongest:
Co better pass loud

Bro do 2 pinch for me make I take lost inside my room tonight na. No other blaze dey interest me again.
Re: What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In 2022? by Damian10(m): 6:23pm On Dec 30, 2022
at the end of the day only your family truely care in your most difficult times. keep few good friends close but your family even closer.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Having A Rough 2019 So Far? Read THIS / Cash Club Nigeria Is A New Donation Site You Can Start With N5000 And Earn 20000 / NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.