Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,999 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In 2022? - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In 2022? (13680 Views)

What Lessons Have You Learnt In 2020? / What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? / What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In 2022? by MrBroke(m): 7:38pm On Dec 30, 2022
I learnt that am immortal
Re: What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In 2022? by LostMyZeal(m): 7:38pm On Dec 30, 2022
Pray without ceasing
Re: What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In 2022? by LegitAutos01: 7:42pm On Dec 30, 2022
Xcelinteriors:
This year has been cool and wonderful. God saved me from someone that promised to destroy and kill me here on nairaland. Helping an Ingrate is something I will never ever do again. Abi how can I help someone with my hard earned money and he told me to leave my husband and marry him or else he go kill me. There are lot of psychos on this nairaland o

4 real?
Re: What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In 2022? by FuckSilly: 7:42pm On Dec 30, 2022
candygist:

What about the guys ?
It's a good question but the sad fact here is that, SEX IS DIFFERENT FOR BOTH GENDERS.
Sex for guys is usually like a itch that needs to be scratched. This is not so for you girls, as you people usually develop an emotional attachment with your sex partners. The only people that this fact is not applicable to are PROSTITUTES AND WHOREṢ.

A GIRL THAT TRULY LOVE AND RESPECT YOU WILL NEVER EVER CHEAT ON YOU,
Whereas, a guy can truly love a girl and still cheat on her...
It's guys that commits a lot in a relationship most times, the major thing most girls bring to the table is sex! Are guys supposed to still be having that sex with a girl that's not committed to them alone?
A guy committing to a girl that's not totally loyal and committed to him is just WASTING his life.

MORE SO, IT'S GIRLS THAT USUALLY GIVE CONSENT FOR SEX. SEX IS VERY CHEAP AND EASY FOR YOU PEOPLE. YOU GIRLS CONTROL SEX!
YOU HAVE THE POWER AND YOU CAN ALWAYS SAY NO!!!
SO WE CAN NEVER BLAME MEN THAT FUÇK AROUND BECAUSE IT'S YOU GIRLS THAT ARE GIVING THEM ACCESS TO YOUR BODY!

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In 2022? by Odebayo4010(m): 7:43pm On Dec 30, 2022
Greenfusion:

1) Trust no one, trust only God, not because all humans are bad but because all humans are susceptible to different factors.

2) I have learnt to become stingy, no more mirthless giving and waste ( all those abeg urgent 10k, 50k no more, humans dey fk up too much)

3) also, i have learnt that na only God get power o....no other.

4) i have learnt that anybody can die, both good and bad....so na just to dey do good and stay right with God

OP,you really make senses,but hope what you said were reflect in your doing
Re: What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In 2022? by NLPoliceWoman: 7:47pm On Dec 30, 2022
RTR
Re: What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In 2022? by jedaii(m): 7:47pm On Dec 30, 2022
Be contempted.. everything will lake it's place appropriately [color=#550000][/color]
Re: What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In 2022? by lkdolz(m): 8:06pm On Dec 30, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
This year I learnt that no condition is permanent.

I used to have a mother full of life in her early 50s.
A woman who can do anything for me.
A loving mother
Sadly she was diagnosed with ovarian cancer on June of this year, she died on July.
I haven't recovered from the shock.
Everyday I keep seeing her face on my head.
I feel like dying with her.

2022 taught me a bitter lesson to be honest

The Lord will comfort you and heal your pains. Hold unto Him, he's our present help in time of need.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In 2022? by Greenfusion: 8:26pm On Dec 30, 2022
Odebayo4010:

OP,you really make senses,but hope what you said were reflect in your doing
I would try my best
Re: What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In 2022? by Zealoy(m): 8:28pm On Dec 30, 2022
Never trust anybody that calls himself pastor, secondary do not rush to conclude or take decisions, take ur time, this two lessons are my worst regret this year and am still suffering from the effect even into the new year

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In 2022? by electromide05(m): 8:38pm On Dec 30, 2022
1. In all your getting, get wisdom and insight
2. In all u could love, love yourself the most
3. Success is a journey NOT a destination
4. Keep moving...

1 Like

Re: What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In 2022? by Tenshades(m): 8:48pm On Dec 30, 2022
I learnt that some Nairalanders are hardened weerey con artists.

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In 2022? by xamster(m): 8:55pm On Dec 30, 2022
Never depend on a single source of income.

Its the reason why I took digital skills seriously and then use acquired those skills to make money online.

In 2023, I don’t know who you are, but please ensure you learn a skill; it doesn’t matter your status, age, belief system, working, serving or doing IT or whatever, even if you’re a stay at home mom.

They’re many opportunities out there, but first you should equip yourself with the basic skill sets from the pool of opportunities.

Make 2023 your best year!

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In 2022? by BrightShine: 8:58pm On Dec 30, 2022
Being broke for long time decreases your value as a man irrespective of your mental capacity.

Always strive to improve your life financially!!!

9 Likes

Re: What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In 2022? by Babastrong(m): 9:04pm On Dec 30, 2022
[quote author=Preshieben post=119553370]Most important thing I learnt this year is Never to force anything cool[ hee, force oo! If a door refuses to open, pls break it. ]

1 Like

Re: What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In 2022? by Babastrong(m): 9:09pm On Dec 30, 2022
[quote author=Pwettylinda post=119554616]

I just got to know that Tinubu is a drug lord

[ I discorved that obi can only win 2023 election if a camel can pass through the eye of needle.]
Re: What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In 2022? by lightdream: 9:09pm On Dec 30, 2022
1.Miracles still happen
2.Draw nearer to God, he will draw near and show you hidden secrets.
3. Consistency is key In all you do. For open door, keep knocking. For breakthrough,keep fighting.
4 The money, property(ies),hustle you save, will save you.
5. 1,2,3,4 works and God confirm his words -
I married my bundle of joy. Marriage was easy with no 4.
6.Plan, Plan,Plan...I paste my plans on my wall, I tick all schedules on my calendar
7.Be Thankful

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In 2022? by Erums(m): 9:13pm On Dec 30, 2022
Xcelinteriors:
This year has been cool and wonderful. God saved me from someone that promised to destroy and kill me here on nairaland. Helping an Ingrate is something I will never ever do again. Abi how can I help someone with my hard earned money and he told me to leave my husband and marry him or else he go kill me. There are lot of psychos on this nairaland o

Do oy sti fix window blinds... I bought from you some years back... Tag the person. Wanna talk abt it?.. Dm
Re: What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In 2022? by thedio(m): 9:20pm On Dec 30, 2022
Life is like sinusoidal curve. U can laugh today,cry tomorrow and laugh again the next day. 2022 I will never 4get u in my live....bye 4 gud
Re: What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In 2022? by SodiumValproate: 9:29pm On Dec 30, 2022
CzarChris:
Family is all you have at the end of the day. Never underestimate the power of family, yes friends are great, but when the chips are down, all you have at the end of the day is family.

"Never confuse the loyalty of friendship with the bond of blood" - V.

Family must always comes first.
Your 99 dey alright.

Your widas legit.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In 2022? by flokii: 9:30pm On Dec 30, 2022
Patience is a virtue.. it pays on the long run

Simply put.. 'suru lere'

Stay true to your legit hustle and watch the universe reward you. What you don't have today, you'll have in excess tomorrow.
Re: What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In 2022? by Connected1: 9:40pm On Dec 30, 2022
1 - To define success in my own terms and not the societal terms, I am now contented with what I have while I struggle for more, what I mean is that, I have learnt not to be desperately in search of things I desire.

2 - Investing in a woman is a total waste of time, once a better man comes, you are done for... I knew this from others experiences but I wanted a first hand experience, alas I wasn't proven otherwise.

3 - There are good friends and there are bad ones too, one snitched on me and my dept coursemates went mute till now nobody talks in the group chat out of fear whilst another gave me a fine African T-Shirt out of appreciation.

4 - Financial Education is very underrated, I ran into debts twice because of poor understanding of how to manage funds but alas I learnt.

5 - Helping your parents doesn't mean you must have much, with less than a million naira I can now see my parents getting younger, spend for them while you can because you might be the only one who would do so and you may never get another chance to do so.

6 - Lastly, Life is very unpredictable, don't stress yourself over something which you have no control over.

7 Likes

Re: What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In 2022? by Thinkingfast: 9:42pm On Dec 30, 2022
The most important Lessons of 2022 for me is

1. Self love to always trust and love myself

2. Persistent because persistent exceeds talent

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In 2022? by 9japarrot: 9:44pm On Dec 30, 2022
Please, I would really like to learn a lucrative digital skills if you can mentor me on any...

xamster:
Never depend on a single source of income.

that’s why I took my digital skills seriously and as well extend those skills to make money online

In 2023, I don’t know who you are, but please ensure you learn a skill; it doesn’t matter if your status, age, belief system, working, serving or doing IT or whatever, even if you’re a stay at home mom

They’re many opportunities out there but to reach them, you need to have the basic skill sets to choose from the pool of opportunities.

Make 2023 your best year!
Re: What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In 2022? by AleAirHub(m): 9:44pm On Dec 30, 2022
My greatest lesson this year is that nobody gives a Bleep about your life challenges.

cool

1 Like

Re: What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In 2022? by deavicky(m): 9:52pm On Dec 30, 2022
Xcelinteriors:
how can u help someone online to the extent of bringing him close to you as married woman.Or is there something you are not tell us.

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In 2022? by deavicky(m): 9:55pm On Dec 30, 2022
It appears I didn't learn anything this year, but anyway they never end.
Re: What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In 2022? by Onnasucs1(m): 9:56pm On Dec 30, 2022
Breakdowns come before Breakthroughs

1 Like

Re: What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In 2022? by Xcelinteriors(f): 9:57pm On Dec 30, 2022
Erums:

Do oy sti fix window blinds... I bought from you some years back... Tag the person. Wanna talk abt it?.. Dm
Yes I still do window blinds. Hope you are still enjoying yours. I don't associate with pigs anymore so I won't tag him. If you want to hear the full story, you can message me on WhatsApp.
Re: What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In 2022? by Xcelinteriors(f): 9:58pm On Dec 30, 2022
deavicky:
how can u help someone online to the extent of bringing him close to you as married woman.Or is there something you are not tell us.
Na my kind heart wan kill me o. I too dey pity person
Re: What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In 2022? by deavicky(m): 10:01pm On Dec 30, 2022
Xcelinteriors:

Na my kind heart wan kill me o. I too dey pity person
I just hope u will ne kind enough to send like 3.8 million Naira make I roof one of my buildings.
Re: What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In 2022? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 30, 2022
DenreleDave:
Lessons for this year:

1. Never work for a man earning 8 figures on a weekly basis while you are being paid 5 figures on a monthly basis with enough insults and humiliation.

Reason why I quitted my job this month.

2. Never stay long in a job that doesn't add any value to your life.

3. Stay out of gossips... It will help maintain your sanity

4. Dedicate your to service for God bcox this life na vanity

My love, you have abandoned me. Not even a whatsapp msg.. As I no dey akwa ibom again, u Don forget me..
I can never abandon you sweetie
07049704255... My WhatsApp number
I'll be taking it down soon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Having A Rough 2019 So Far? Read THIS / Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? / Cash Club Nigeria Is A New Donation Site You Can Start With N5000 And Earn 20000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.