Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,263 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

Tinubu Is Too Desperate, He Can Kill The Entire Country For His Ambition - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is Too Desperate, He Can Kill The Entire Country For His Ambition (1065 Views)

Wike Drowning, His Ambition Impeding PDP Candidates In Rivers — APC / Osinbajo: Violence Reports Don't Reflect Entire Country / 2023: Asiwaju Tinubu Visits Awujale, Tells Him About His Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Is Too Desperate, He Can Kill The Entire Country For His Ambition by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 30, 2022
Tinubu is not only a dangerous but a deadly choice for Nigerians at this hard time Nigerians are struggling and suffering like never before. He is too old, too sick and his speeches and presentations are sickening. They are strong warnings we must dispassionately listen to. I always hold my breath whenever he wants to talk to the public because I believe people may use him to judge Nigerians. I don't know why we can't shame him so other desperate, corrupt and dying drug lords like him can learn bitter lessons.
Nigerians have to learn that at a time the nationals of country reflect and decide the direction to go as a people. Ours over the years is hate and foolish tendency to make others or a section sad instead of building a happy nation. In progressive nations what affects one affects all but ours is to mock ourselves and make fun of others suffering. After reading "Race Matters" I realized we have been traveling on a wrong lane as a nation. We made costly mistakes in voting Buhari and projection shows we've moved 20% backwards. What do we gain if we don't share the spirit of nationalism and a bond of happiness for all?
Throughout this campaign, I criticise mainly Tinubu and will do more but in all of my harsh and worded criticisms, I refused to mention his tribe and I fight anyone who brings tribes into politics because the consequences of our foolishness do not know tribe.
Under Buhari, every tribe was attacked, every family cried including his Fulani tribe so no tribe is immune from disaster once it's created.
I have particularly and vigorously fought Tinubu supporters who bypass Obi to attack his Igbo tribe or their region because they're increasing Nigerian wounds and widening the lines of hate. Nigeria will still exist after 2023 so why do you want to destroy the country you want to rule? They don't hesitate to call me Igbo when I am not but it shows something is systematically wrong with us. The point I am trying to make is that Nigerian State is generally superior to any individual, his interests and political affiliation and no tribe should be attacked for individuals political interest. We don't have to set Nigeria on fire because of election. We're all together in this mess as a nation and together we shall build it. Say no to politics of hate and tribalism, save Nigeria for our children and children unborn. The pictures will tell you why I don't support Tinubu.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Too Desperate, He Can Kill The Entire Country For His Ambition by duro4chang(m): 4:30pm On Dec 30, 2022
Obi is the most desperate of all the contenstants. You can see him jumping from one party to another to satisfy his inordinate ambition. The moment he joined the Labour Party, the party become a den of robbers.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is Too Desperate, He Can Kill The Entire Country For His Ambition by Moh247: 4:32pm On Dec 30, 2022
cool

I hope you understand there's life after toxic Politics of hate

When Obi finally losses and Tinubu wins, I hope you don't bring terrible hate on innocent people

Because this is Africa, Genocide, Massacre, and Civil war have all occured over hate speeches

Nnamdi Kanu and his followers also believed their Ideology was the best... Look at how intolerance of different opinion has degenerated into crisis leading to death

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is Too Desperate, He Can Kill The Entire Country For His Ambition by Kyase(m): 4:33pm On Dec 30, 2022
Since that G5 news comoth, this brother don open 18 threads just to lament
Calm down oo

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is Too Desperate, He Can Kill The Entire Country For His Ambition by Codepain: 4:34pm On Dec 30, 2022
R
Re: Tinubu Is Too Desperate, He Can Kill The Entire Country For His Ambition by seunmsg(m): 4:35pm On Dec 30, 2022
As e dey pain them
E dey sweet us
As e dey sweet us
Omo e dey pain them
grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Too Desperate, He Can Kill The Entire Country For His Ambition by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 30, 2022
Kyase:
Calm down oo
For your deluded mind, G-5 refused to endorse Tinubu and you have the option of waiting for them to declare their support instead of relying on fake news.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Too Desperate, He Can Kill The Entire Country For His Ambition by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 30, 2022
duro4chang:
Obi is the most desperate of all the contenstants. You can see him jumping from one party to another to satisfy his inordinate ambition. The moment he joined the Labour Party, the party become a den of robbers.

The PDP did not give Atiku ticket. He bought it with money. Even the southerners could not resist his Dollar. And that is the capacity the party needed. His choice of candidate was based on whom he can control or manipulate. He knew that he will not be able to control Wike.

Bola Tinubu bought the APC ticket with money and threat. There was need to keep to agreement, else the Cat will be let loose. And his choice of candidate was based on who is ruthless enough to champion the Northern Muslim votes.

The supporters of the above two are the long term structures that have kept us in the dark while the world is making progress. And they want the evil to continue. They use their structures to collapse the national structures. And they are boasting about those structures even to our faces.

Obi picked Labour Party ticket based on his integrity, financial prudence and outstanding leadership prowess. He also went for Datti who possess similar qualities. He needed someone who will look into his eye and say no. Because he acknowledged that he doesn't know it all. He believes in team work.

His supporters are the people without structures, the downtrodden, the poor masses, the beggers and the labourers, those that are cursed to Labour till death, those that the structures are trampling upon.
He is not standing for himself.
He is standing for the masses.
He is not the one contesting.
The masses are contesting through him.
He is not standing for any specific tribe or religion.
He is standing for all tribes and religions.
He is the hope of the common man.
With him, Nigeria will be great again.

Prof Usman yusuf

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Too Desperate, He Can Kill The Entire Country For His Ambition by natddon1: 4:37pm On Dec 30, 2022
North4Obi23:
Tinubu is not a dangerous but a deadly choice for Nigerians at this hard time Nigerians are struggling and suffering like never before. He is too old, too sick and his speeches and presentations are sickening. They are strong warnings we must dispassionately listen to. I always hold my breath whenever he wants to talk to the public because I believe people may use him to judge Nigerians. I don't know why we can't shame him so other desperate, corrupt and dying drug lords like him can learn bitter lessons?
Nigerians have to learn that at a time people reflect and decide the direction to go as a people. Ours over the years is hate and foolish tendency to make others or a section sad instead building a happy nation. In progressive nations what affects one affects all but ours is to mock ourselves and make fun of others suffering. After reading "Race Matters" I realized we have been traveling on a wrong lane as a nation. We made costly mistakes in voting Buhari and projection shows we've moved 20% backwards. What do we gain if we don't share the spirit of nationalism and a bond of happiness for all?
Throughout this campaign, I criticise mainly Tinubu and will do more but in all my harsh and worded criticism, I refused or criticize to mention his tribe and I fought anyone who brings tribes into politics because the consequences of our foolishness do not know tribe.
Under Buhari, every tribe was attacked, every family cried including his Fulani tribe so no tribe is immune from disaster once it's created.
I have particularly and vigorously fought Tinubu supporters who bypass Obi to attack his Igbo tribe or their region because they're increasing Nigerian wounds and widening the lines of hate. Nigeria will still exist after 2023 so why do you want to destroy the country you want to rule? They don't hesitate to call me Igbo when I am not but it shows something is systematically wrong with us. The point I am trying to make is that Nigerian State is generally superior to any individual, his interests and political affiliation and no tribe should be attacked for individuals political intetest. Wd don't have to set Nigeria on fire because of election. We're all together in this mess as a nation and together we shall build it. Say to politics of hate and tribalism, save Nigeria for our children and children unborn. The pictures will tell you why I don't support Tinubu.
go sleep make u no go crase

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Too Desperate, He Can Kill The Entire Country For His Ambition by duro4chang(m): 4:38pm On Dec 30, 2022
story [quote author=North4Obi23 post=119553713]
The PDP did not give Atiku ticket. He bought it with money. Even the southerners could not resist his Dollar. And that is the capacity the party needed. His choice of candidate was based on whom he can control or manipulate. He knew that he will not be able to control Wike.
Bola Tinubu bought the APC ticket with money and threat. There was need to keep to agreement, else the Cat will be let loose. And his choice of candidate was based on who is ruthless enough to champion the Northern Muslim votes.
The supporters of the above two are the long term structures that have kept us in the dark while the world is making progress. And they want the evil to continue. They use their structures to collapse the national structures. And they are boasting about those structures even to our faces.
Obi picked Labour Party ticket based on his integrity, financial prudence and outstanding leadership prowess. He also went for Datti who possess similar qualities. He needed so

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Too Desperate, He Can Kill The Entire Country For His Ambition by PussyMiners: 4:39pm On Dec 30, 2022
Kyase:
Calm down oo
Walahi grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Too Desperate, He Can Kill The Entire Country For His Ambition by duro4chang(m): 4:41pm On Dec 30, 2022
Kyase:
Calm down oo
The thing pain them aswear.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is Too Desperate, He Can Kill The Entire Country For His Ambition by Kyase(m): 4:42pm On Dec 30, 2022
North4Obi23:

For your deluded mind, G-5 refused to endorse Tinubu and you have the option of waiting for them to declare their support instead of relying on fake news.
Vanguard
Thisday(obi media house)
Daily post
Etc
All carried the news

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is Too Desperate, He Can Kill The Entire Country For His Ambition by Kyase(m): 4:43pm On Dec 30, 2022
duro4chang:
The thing pain them aswear.

Aswear
The guy collect breakfast from g5 gan

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Too Desperate, He Can Kill The Entire Country For His Ambition by Bahamas95(m): 4:45pm On Dec 30, 2022
All Nigerian politicians are the same..... None of them have the interest of Nigerians at heart.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Too Desperate, He Can Kill The Entire Country For His Ambition by duro4chang(m): 4:45pm On Dec 30, 2022
Kyase:

Aswear
The guy collect breakfast from g5 gan
Them go wail and gnash their teeth taya.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Too Desperate, He Can Kill The Entire Country For His Ambition by Kyase(m): 4:47pm On Dec 30, 2022
duro4chang:
Them go wail and gnash their teeth taya.

Wetin concern us
Na dem go tire
Then resume "Biafra or death" and "free KANU"
Where KANU sef

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Too Desperate, He Can Kill The Entire Country For His Ambition by Nebes: 4:49pm On Dec 30, 2022
North4Obi23:

Obi picked Labour Party ticket based on his integrity, financial prudence and outstanding leadership prowess. He also went for Datti who possess similar qualities. He needed someone who will look into his eye and say no. Because he acknowledged that he doesn't know it all. He believes in team work.

His supporters are the people without structures, the downtrodden, the poor masses, the beggers and the labourers, those that are cursed to Labour till death, those that the structures are trampling upon.

Prof Usman yusuf

Very excellent submissions. I don't understand why this is difficult for some Nigerians accept and champion
Re: Tinubu Is Too Desperate, He Can Kill The Entire Country For His Ambition by BATified2023: 4:49pm On Dec 30, 2022
North4Obi23:
Tinubu is not a dangerous but a deadly choice for Nigerians at this hard time Nigerians are struggling and suffering like never before. He is too old, too sick and his speeches and presentations are sickening. They are strong warnings we must dispassionately listen to. I always hold my breath whenever he wants to talk to the public because I believe people may use him to judge Nigerians. I don't know why we can't shame him so other desperate, corrupt and dying drug lords like him can learn bitter lessons?
Nigerians have to learn that at a time people reflect and decide the direction to go as a people. Ours over the years is hate and foolish tendency to make others or a section sad instead building a happy nation. In progressive nations what affects one affects all but ours is to mock ourselves and make fun of others suffering. After reading "Race Matters" I realized we have been traveling on a wrong lane as a nation. We made costly mistakes in voting Buhari and projection shows we've moved 20% backwards. What do we gain if we don't share the spirit of nationalism and a bond of happiness for all?
Throughout this campaign, I criticise mainly Tinubu and will do more but in all of my harsh and worded criticisms, I refused or criticize to mention his tribe and I fight anyone who brings tribes into politics because the consequences of our foolishness do not know tribe.
I have particularly and vigorously fought Tinubu supporters who bypass Obi to attack his Igbo tribe or their region because they're increasing Nigerian wounds and widening the lines of hate. Nigeria will still exist after 2023 so why do you want to destroy the country you want to rule? They don't hesitate to call me Igbo when I am not but it shows something is systematically wrong with us. The point I am trying to make is that Nigerian State is generally superior to any individual, his interests and political affiliation and no tribe should be attacked for individuals political intetest. We don't have to set Nigeria on fire because of election. We're all together in this mess as a nation and together we shall build it. Say to politics of hate and tribalism, save Nigeria for our children and children unborn. The pictures will tell you why I don't support Tinubu.
emeka at least your eye don clear now

Nothing for obi

U igbos think election is by insulting people right?
Una eye don dey clear now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Too Desperate, He Can Kill The Entire Country For His Ambition by duro4chang(m): 4:49pm On Dec 30, 2022
Kyase:

Wetin concern us
Na dem go tire
Then resume "Biafra or death" and "free KANU"
Where KANU sef
Make we laff them joor kikikikikikik! Hahahahahahaha! E pain them

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is Too Desperate, He Can Kill The Entire Country For His Ambition by Starcrest1: 4:50pm On Dec 30, 2022
Reasoning with Agbado miscreants is like reasoning with lunatics, nothing will mk them calm down except anti-psychotic drugs.

No need trying to reason with them, just leave them so they can be beaten blue Black in February.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Too Desperate, He Can Kill The Entire Country For His Ambition by Truthisunique2: 4:50pm On Dec 30, 2022
You people are very foolish

We said support Atiku if you don't want Tinubu

Una say Na Obi, now you are seeing Na una APC dey use to foolishly bring them back

No be rivers be the so called power house for SS/SE, is it not over now

Awon Obi would win SS/SE, Obi is not in the race and those playing the game know not you the side watcher

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Too Desperate, He Can Kill The Entire Country For His Ambition by BATified2023: 4:52pm On Dec 30, 2022
North4Obi23:

Prof Usman yusuf
u igbos will write rubbish n tag it with names of other tribes

Yesterday it was professor olaniyi ashipa, today it’s us man Yusuf

U igbos can see now that your propaganda doesn’t affect the reality on ground

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Too Desperate, He Can Kill The Entire Country For His Ambition by Kyase(m): 4:54pm On Dec 30, 2022
duro4chang:
Make we laff them joor kikikikikikik! Hahahahahahaha! E pain them
my laugh go start from march 1st 2023
E get why grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Too Desperate, He Can Kill The Entire Country For His Ambition by duro4chang(m): 4:56pm On Dec 30, 2022
Kyase:
my laugh go start from march 1st 2023 E get why grin
Kikikikikiki! E sweet me here aswear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Too Desperate, He Can Kill The Entire Country For His Ambition by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 30, 2022
Moh247:
cool

I hope you understand there's life after toxic Politics of hate

When Obi finally losses and Tinubu wins, I hope you don't bring terrible hate on innocent people

Because this is Africa, Genocide, Massacre, and Civil war have all occured over hate speeches

Nnamdi Kanu and his followers also believed their Ideology was the best... Look at how intolerance of different opinion has degenerated into crisis leading to death

Don't go too far so you commit suicide.
Re: Tinubu Is Too Desperate, He Can Kill The Entire Country For His Ambition by Kyase(m): 5:03pm On Dec 30, 2022
duro4chang:
Kikikikikiki! E sweet me here aswear
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Too Desperate, He Can Kill The Entire Country For His Ambition by Moh247: 5:05pm On Dec 30, 2022
North4Obi23:

Don't go too far so you commit suicide.

Intresting you want a Nigerian to commit suicide to consider voting your candidate that can't control his headless mob

Honestly something is psychologically wrong with you guys

Even subhuman species shouldn't behave in this Nsogbu Nsogbu manner

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Too Desperate, He Can Kill The Entire Country For His Ambition by muykem: 5:11pm On Dec 30, 2022
The fear of Jagaban is the beginning of wisdom for IPOB terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Too Desperate, He Can Kill The Entire Country For His Ambition by Donwilson88: 5:11pm On Dec 30, 2022
He should go and rest and retire for progress to come
Lets repent of our wrong of voting Buhari as old as he was:see where he oldly led us to!
Re: Tinubu Is Too Desperate, He Can Kill The Entire Country For His Ambition by Meagainstthem: 6:16pm On Dec 30, 2022
Nah tinubu go kill this flat.headed monster from curse region

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Too Desperate, He Can Kill The Entire Country For His Ambition by Ofunaofu: 6:23pm On Dec 30, 2022
Tinubu is a desperado, a notorious Narcotic drug trafficker the state of Chicago has ever known

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023 Poll List Of Ten Safest States In Nigeria / APC Campaign Rally Today In Gummi LG Zamfara State. / Why Are Popular Ibo Politicians Very Anti Ibo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.