Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,258 members, 7,829,511 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Kidnapped Soldier PP Johnson Not Yet Rescued – Nigerian Army - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapped Soldier PP Johnson Not Yet Rescued – Nigerian Army (31155 Views)

Re: ‘’abducted Officer Not Yet Rescued; Search Effort Ongoing – Nigerian Army’’ / Lieutenant A. Falana, Kidnapped Soldier Escapes In Kaduna / 242 Nigerians Rescued Successfully From Libya (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapped Soldier PP Johnson Not Yet Rescued – Nigerian Army by Kajaard: 6:43pm On Dec 30, 2022
AchichaMmuo:
Bruh...what a mess. I was surprised when I read she has been rescued, I was like, that was surprisingly fast. I hope she'll be finally rescued.

Our Nigerian bloggers are the laziest set of bloggers on earth.

They are always peddling fake stories. Very irritating lot.

3 Likes

Re: Kidnapped Soldier PP Johnson Not Yet Rescued – Nigerian Army by potopotoking: 6:43pm On Dec 30, 2022
IPOB and ESN...ah ah, why nau
Re: Kidnapped Soldier PP Johnson Not Yet Rescued – Nigerian Army by SlurUsername1: 6:43pm On Dec 30, 2022
Pathfinder2090:
I knew that video was fake, but urchins were busy hailing the NA for arresting innocent people.

We know you're Happy and relieved that your ibo sister is still being dehumanized or has been beheaded by IPOB and that her killers have not been arrested yet.
What a wicked, barbaric way to think!
Shout urchins from now to tommorow.
Peter obis candidature is nothing more than a comic relief

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapped Soldier PP Johnson Not Yet Rescued – Nigerian Army by Wickedfacts: 6:45pm On Dec 30, 2022
The painful part is that there are Igbos defending the abduction of this lady. Spits.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kidnapped Soldier PP Johnson Not Yet Rescued – Nigerian Army by SlurUsername1: 6:46pm On Dec 30, 2022
hisexcellency34:
Nigeria failed the young woman. Buhari gas not even said a word about her
Her own people dehumanized her and you're here shouting Nigeria and buhari
Did buhari tell her to travel home for Christmas when the SE is in a belligerent state or did buhari also tell your tribesmen to kidnap her.

Bloody IPOB terrorist sympathiser

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Soldier PP Johnson Not Yet Rescued – Nigerian Army by SmartyPants(m): 6:47pm On Dec 30, 2022
Jakumo:
The picture of this military officer stripped of her clothing this way should never have been published. The trauma that her family is facing is only made worse by having to run across photographs of their daughter being horribly dehumanized in this way.

I ask respectfully of the OP who brought this distressing update to consider replacing the harrowing image shown above, with a picture of the military officer wearing her uniform in proud service of her nation.

If the captive soldier has not been released yet, there is cause for grave concern. The men caught by troops and hobbled with shots to the legs a few hours ago were described as the kidnappers of the female soldier, but then this new report that the captive has NOT actually been released or rescued, would if true cast doubt on the allegation of culpability being made against the men that were arrested and injured near the crime scene.

The report clearly states that the video of the hobbled men was an old one.

4 Likes

Re: Kidnapped Soldier PP Johnson Not Yet Rescued – Nigerian Army by SlurUsername1: 6:49pm On Dec 30, 2022
DevilSignature:
angry
Why have she not rescue yet, because she is an easterner? The perpetrators have been arrested, what stop them from rescuing the young girl before something more harmful happen to her.
They deliberately delay cos of her name and origin

IPOB terrorist shut up!

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Soldier PP Johnson Not Yet Rescued – Nigerian Army by phineas: 6:49pm On Dec 30, 2022
Every post with her image(dressed and undressed) should be deleted. Moderators should take note

The Nigerian army should invest in a cyberwarfare department to track erring sites and personal pages including WhatsApp promoting images such as this and those against the military

Crimes like this only thrive because of their publicity

Lastly the military must do everything in its power to get her back alive.Everyone must get involved

Dear Biafrans and by default the men and women of a certain tribe ,this crime has been committed in your name. it's time for you to own the criminals or deny them and fish them out.

3 Likes

Re: Kidnapped Soldier PP Johnson Not Yet Rescued – Nigerian Army by DevilSignature: 6:52pm On Dec 30, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

IPOB terrorist shut up!
Ur father

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Soldier PP Johnson Not Yet Rescued – Nigerian Army by Likinwee: 6:53pm On Dec 30, 2022
Imagine the immature way of reportage, with no investigation they said it's Ipob/ESN but at the end the ascribe it to unknown gunmen. What a shame!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapped Soldier PP Johnson Not Yet Rescued – Nigerian Army by OdefaGirl(f): 6:55pm On Dec 30, 2022
I know some people would say, no shed of blood...no freedom but I disagree because we are not in a war. War does much harm than good to parties involved and I ask again.... Who's ready for war if it starts now?
You can't be killing people here and there especially your brothers and still tag it freedom fight. Who are you then fighting for? You tag almost everyone saboteurs, who then is with you? It's difficult to control factions now because their loyalties lies with different people of different mission. Stop the bloodshed and get busy with your lives.

This is so wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Kidnapped Soldier PP Johnson Not Yet Rescued – Nigerian Army by Mitsurugi(m): 6:56pm On Dec 30, 2022
Kewtt:
undecided Peter Obi should talk to his boys... Nothing must happen to PP Johnson

Stop being stupid

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapped Soldier PP Johnson Not Yet Rescued – Nigerian Army by OdefaGirl(f): 6:57pm On Dec 30, 2022
Wickedfacts:
The painful part is that there are Igbos defending the abduction of this lady. Spits.

It's not true

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Soldier PP Johnson Not Yet Rescued – Nigerian Army by TRUTHaDDICTED(m): 7:00pm On Dec 30, 2022
They must have killed that lady by themselves after rescuing her and use this long textbook address to cover their evil. I blame those idiotic brainless fools who went to abduct and humiliated their own. These are the idiots spoiling things for us in the name of Biafra

3 Likes

Re: Kidnapped Soldier PP Johnson Not Yet Rescued – Nigerian Army by tollyboy5(m): 7:01pm On Dec 30, 2022
You will not see racoon in this kind of thread. Ipob sypathizer

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapped Soldier PP Johnson Not Yet Rescued – Nigerian Army by Jakumo(m): 7:02pm On Dec 30, 2022
SmartyPants:

The report clearly states that the video of the hobbled men was an old one.

This point of correction is appreciated. Frankly, I fear the worst may already have occurred but for a sheer miracle of good fortune that may see her emerge alive into the arms of her family and colleagues.

3 Likes

Re: Kidnapped Soldier PP Johnson Not Yet Rescued – Nigerian Army by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 30, 2022
Hm. God pls save her. This is so sad!
Re: Kidnapped Soldier PP Johnson Not Yet Rescued – Nigerian Army by tollyboy5(m): 7:06pm On Dec 30, 2022
OdefaGirl:
I know some people would say, no shed of blood...no freedom but I disagree because we are not in a war. War does much harm than good to parties involved and I ask again.... Who's ready for war if it starts now?
You can't be killing people here and there especially your brothers and still tag it freedom fight. Who are you then fighting for? You tag almost everyone saboteurs, who then is with you? It's difficult to control factions now because their loyalties lies with different people of different mission. Stop the bloodshed and get busy with your lives.

This is so wrong.
Igbos have taking themselves century back due to ignorance. In Lagos whenever I see Igbo defending ipob terrorist I just listen as far as Lagos is safe.

Now they're begging the zoo army to help them fish out their brothers.
Well Nigeria will always support for the sake of the lesser sane igbos In the east. God help us all.
Re: Kidnapped Soldier PP Johnson Not Yet Rescued – Nigerian Army by tabaralph: 7:07pm On Dec 30, 2022

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Soldier PP Johnson Not Yet Rescued – Nigerian Army by SlurUsername1: 7:15pm On Dec 30, 2022
TRUTHaDDICTED:
They must have killed that lady by themselves after rescuing her and use this long textbook address to cover their evil. I blame those idiotic brainless fools who went to abduct and humiliated their own. These are the idiots spoiling things for us in the name of Biafra

How low can you really go? A video came out showing your ibo brothers dehumanizing a female soldier in which they promised to behead the poor lady and instead of you to blame IPOB for killing the said lady, u turn around to blame the army and accuse them of taking her out, without any evidence whatsoever to back up your claim?
You're evil and you deserve to be kidnapped by IPOB too so that we can blame the NA for your own demise.

Terrorist sympathiser!

5 Likes

Re: Kidnapped Soldier PP Johnson Not Yet Rescued – Nigerian Army by Enyimbamercedes: 7:16pm On Dec 30, 2022
Shut up, get off social media and go and rescue your personnel rather than issuing press statements!

A bunch of rag tag hoodlums take an army personnel, dehumanized her and post online and all you can do is issue press statements and denials instead of organizing a rescue!

Cowards

6 Likes

Re: Kidnapped Soldier PP Johnson Not Yet Rescued – Nigerian Army by Nbote(m): 7:17pm On Dec 30, 2022
Jakumo:
The picture of this military officer stripped of her clothing this way should never have been published. The trauma that her family is facing is only made worse by having to run across photographs of their daughter being horribly dehumanized in this way.

I ask respectfully of the OP who brought this distressing update to consider replacing the harrowing image shown above, with a picture of the military officer wearing her uniform in proud service of her nation.

If the captive soldier has not been released yet, there is cause for grave concern. The men caught by troops and hobbled with shots to the legs a few hours ago were described as the kidnappers of the female soldier, but then this new report that the captive has NOT actually been released or rescued, would if true cast doubt on the allegation of culpability being made against the men that were arrested and injured near the crime scene.

The photos posted as those of the kidnappers are false. Those were photos of the guys picked up from the raid at the burial ceremony in mbaise last week. The photos are that of the acclaimed "Onye Army" who was paraded the next day before newsmen and other young persons picked up from the burial. Those photos were taken in Mbaise and not Enugu. The other guy in white who was handcuffed with another guy is now dead. His father went to identify his body dumped at the FMC morgue 2days later. How their photos were now plastered all over the media for a kidnap that occurred 4 days after they were picked up

4 Likes

Re: Kidnapped Soldier PP Johnson Not Yet Rescued – Nigerian Army by od501: 7:19pm On Dec 30, 2022
Naijalarry:
Earlier thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7501445/unknown-gunmen-kidnaps-female-soldier

Source- https://inform.ng/general/pp-johnson-not-yet-released/

If you like, speak grammar from now till tomorrow, IPOB is not a terrorist group QED.

And please... Stop killing people in the Southeast, stop sponsoring terrorism in that region in a bid to hijack the group and turn them against the people.

Organize a referendum and stop killing people!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapped Soldier PP Johnson Not Yet Rescued – Nigerian Army by tishbite42: 7:20pm On Dec 30, 2022
phineas:
Every post with her image(dressed and undressed) should be deleted. Moderators should take note

The Nigerian army should invest in a cyberwarfare department to track erring sites and personal pages including WhatsApp promoting images such as this and those against the military

Crimes like this only thrive because of their publicity

Lastly the military must do everything in its power to get her back alive.Everyone must get involved

Dear Biafrans and by default the men and women of a certain tribe ,this crime has been committed in your name. it's time for you to own the criminals or deny them and fish them out.
Stupidity has a limit
Re: Kidnapped Soldier PP Johnson Not Yet Rescued – Nigerian Army by faithfull18(f): 7:22pm On Dec 30, 2022
It is well, he will handle security, insecurity grew exponentially worse under him.

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapped Soldier PP Johnson Not Yet Rescued – Nigerian Army by OkoRemi2023(m): 7:22pm On Dec 30, 2022
JoeNL22:
Obi....please provide assistance to help her.
She needs you now, more than ever!

how will obi rescue her? is obi Jackie chan or commando? illiterate people of Biafra

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapped Soldier PP Johnson Not Yet Rescued – Nigerian Army by Chiraq77(m): 7:22pm On Dec 30, 2022
I finally concede that IPOB is a terrorist organisation

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Soldier PP Johnson Not Yet Rescued – Nigerian Army by od501: 7:30pm On Dec 30, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

How low can you really go? A video came out showing your ibo brothers dehumanizing a female soldier in which they promised to behead the poor lady and instead of you to blame IPOB for killing the said lady, u turn around to blame the army and accuse them of taking her out, without any evidence whatsoever to back up your claim?
You're evil and you deserve to be kidnapped by IPOB too so that we can blame the NA for your own demise.

Terrorist sympathiser!

You are brainless. So... IPOB kidnapped someone, made a video and announced it. And you believed them. See... Tell your FG to leave this group alone.

This is the same government that massacred you during EndSARS and denied it. The Same government told you that the people in the video are IPOB and you believed them. Una too foolish in the UAR aswear!!

You guys should organise a referendum, not spending billions trying to blackmail a people-oriented group like IPOB. Leave this people alone!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapped Soldier PP Johnson Not Yet Rescued – Nigerian Army by od501: 7:31pm On Dec 30, 2022
Chiraq77:
I finally concede that IPOB is a terrorist organisation

Please drop one evidence to this effect and I will join you.

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapped Soldier PP Johnson Not Yet Rescued – Nigerian Army by stanluiz(m): 7:34pm On Dec 30, 2022
I think she is abducted in okigwe.

Ipob Criminals has a camp in okigwe Express way. There are bush and forest in along way. They have a camp there.

Last week Dss release intels saying that those Criminals has started relocating to okigwe from their camp in Orsu after an onslaught, crackdown and dislodgement of their previous by the Secret police.

Nigeria Army should comb the whole of Okigwe bushes and forest together with the Neighbouring villages of Abia and Enugu that boader Okigwe. They will see their abducted colleague.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bullion Van Stuffed With Smuggled Rice, Intercepted In Oyo / Nigerian Lady Jailed 21 Years For Attempted Murder Of 90-Year-Old Woman In UK / Notorious Kidnapper Killed By SARS In Gun Battle In River State. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.