Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Kidnapped Soldier PP Johnson Not Yet Rescued – Nigerian Army - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapped Soldier PP Johnson Not Yet Rescued – Nigerian Army (31163 Views)

Re: ‘’abducted Officer Not Yet Rescued; Search Effort Ongoing – Nigerian Army’’ / Lieutenant A. Falana, Kidnapped Soldier Escapes In Kaduna / 242 Nigerians Rescued Successfully From Libya (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapped Soldier PP Johnson Not Yet Rescued – Nigerian Army by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 31, 2022
angry I don't think there's any jungle in Nigeria that you don't find a human being, I think this is an embrassment to the Nigeria Army and the DSS that are monitoring spirits , they should use intelligence mechanism and comb the entire parameters that is not up to Kaduna state.
Re: Kidnapped Soldier PP Johnson Not Yet Rescued – Nigerian Army by FamTomx2(m): 10:37pm On Dec 31, 2022
Mrseriousman:

FAMTOMX2 is one of them . Check all his post . This idiot goes around cursing anybody that condemns the killings done by Igbos

FAMTOMX2 is a criminal, a pick pocket thief, a self confessed ritualist, a scammer and an armed robber.

He robs in Lagos and goes to Benue to sell his loots . He doubles as male and female on nairaland , guys beware of him before he will dupe you guys with his female moniker at prettygirl200.

He stole my bike and disappeared until he came to my thread to request for my car pictures . I refused because he uses the plate numbers to trace his victims houses and he termed me a scammer .

He will always log off before logging into the female account. Just monitor these 2 monikers and confirm for yourselves.( FAMTOMX2/prettygirl200) FamTomx2 died Dec 2, 2022

Hahahaha, Mumu thief you think the member you mentioned will give you a flying Bleep, the joke is on your miserable life. Everyone here knows you as a worthless thief in case you need know?

2023 will be a miserable year for you, you will die a painful death in Lagos State. Life will teach you a bitter lesson for being a scammer.

Your miserable family will despise you, even the dead will reject you. You think you have made away with those stolen vehicles, your death about those stolen vehicles will be announced soon.

FamTomX2 has destroyed you patapata for NL. Inasmuch as you are worthless your moniker Mrseriousman is worthless too.

Thunder go strike you dead for here nah, your existence is meaningless

Face of Mrseriousman.

Re: Kidnapped Soldier PP Johnson Not Yet Rescued – Nigerian Army by Mrseriousman: 12:38am On Jan 01, 2023
FamTomx2:

Hahahaha, Mumu thief you think the member you mentioned will give you a flying Bleep, the joke is on your miserable life. Everyone here knows you as a worthless thief in case you need know?

2023 will be a miserable year for you, you will die a painful death in Lagos State. Life will teach you a bitter lesson for being a scammer.

Your miserable family will despise you, even the dead will reject you. You think you have made away with those stolen vehicles, your death about those stolen vehicles will be announced soon.

FamTomX2 has destroyed you patapata for NL. Inasmuch as you are worthless your moniker Mrseriousman is worthless too.

Thunder go strike you dead for here nah, your existence is meaningless

Face of Mrseriousman.

Hahahahaha, this one pained him bad . Are you taking style to beg the member not to respond? Hahahahahah. The Same member who just tore you apart ? The one that just gave you an emotional damage ?

Fool , go and reply other mentions . Stop running ! I am just starting with you !

FAMTOMX2 is a criminal, a pick pocket thief, a self confessed ritualist, a scammer and an armed robber.

He robs in Lagos and goes to Benue to sell his loots . He doubles as male and female on nairaland , guys beware of him before he will dupe you guys with his female moniker at prettygirl200.

He stole my bike and disappeared until he came to my thread to request for my car pictures . I refused because he uses the plate numbers to trace his victims houses and he termed me a scammer .

He will always log off before logging into the female account. Just monitor these 2 monikers and confirm for yourselves.( FAMTOMX2/prettygirl200) FamTomx2 died Dec 2, 2022
Re: Kidnapped Soldier PP Johnson Not Yet Rescued – Nigerian Army by od501: 7:16am On Jan 01, 2023
baretalk:

You and your bad belle region will suffer and die, we are okay in Nigeria, go and bomb your villages fool, your wicked mind is why South east is suffering.

I can see how your north is propering and growing in economic strength. Wicked thing!! Leave the Igbos alone, they don't want to be part of this British abomination any more. Stop killing people in the east!!! Wicked bloodsucking zombies!!
Re: Kidnapped Soldier PP Johnson Not Yet Rescued – Nigerian Army by od501: 9:43am On Jan 01, 2023
baretalk:

You and your bad belle region will suffer and die, we are okay in Nigeria, go and bomb your villages fool, your wicked mind is why South east is suffering.

I can see how your north is propering and growing in economic strength. Wicked thing!! Leave the Igbos alone, they don't want to be part of this British abomination any more. Stop killing people in the east!!! Wicked bloodsucking zombies!
Re: Kidnapped Soldier PP Johnson Not Yet Rescued – Nigerian Army by Fstg: 5:22am On Jan 03, 2023
I'm an Igbo and not in support of this shitty act. Anyone caught as ipob, esn , unknown gun men etc should be killed immediately. Enough of all this criminal act.. can't even fly down to Nigeria bc of all this evil act in the name of freedom to hell..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Shot Dead Near His Residence In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos / 3 Robbers Set On Fire In Akwa Ibom By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) / Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.