Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,621 members, 7,823,715 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out (49189 Views)

I Don’t Want Any Girl To Follow You on Instagram - Lady Tells Her Boyfriend(vid) / Woman Cries After Being Called "Bouncer" On Social Media (pics, Video) / “I Don’t Want An Ugly Man I Can’t Kiss”; Lady Begins Search For Husband. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Streetmovement(m): 9:30pm On Dec 30, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

I see it in their faces all the time and they're never Happy, forget the make up and fake smiles they put on, when they clock 30, that age is like an alarm clock to them reminding them of how the future will look like without no kids and no husband.

Do you know how many ladies I have introduced to guys just for match making to see if they can help their situation, yet they keep acting like it ain't no big deal to em, one of my cousin's needs a man badly but when she sees one she keeps playing, they high and ridiculous standards they keep and the fantasy they have about their dream man also plays great role in their misfortune. Out of a 100 I can tell you 98% are unhappy, the remaining 2% na either olosho or they don accept their fate.

It's a pity

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by benqo01(m): 9:57pm On Dec 30, 2022
awosejo1955:
Marriage is not a do or die affair ooooooo. If u see wife or husband, fine, and if u don't, it's still fine. But in all, make sure U're not responsible 4 ur not getting married.

FOR HOW LONG WILL YOU KEEP ON SAYING THIS? JUST STOP IT,EVERYTIME MARRIAGE ISNT EVERYTHING,IT IS EVERYTHING FOR OTHERS SPEAK FOR YOURSELF.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Kobojunkie: 10:09pm On Dec 30, 2022
Streetmovement:
. I see it in their faces all the time and they're never Happy, forget the make up and fake smiles they put on, when they clock 30, that age is like an alarm clock to them reminding them of how the future will look like without no kids and no husband.

2. Do you know how many ladies I have introduced to guys just for match making to see if they can help their situation, yet they keep acting like it ain't no big deal to em, one of my cousin's needs a man badly but when she sees one she keeps playing, they high and ridiculous standards they keep and the fantasy they have about their dream man also plays great role in their misfortune. Out of a 100 I can tell you 98% are unhappy, the remaining 2% na either olosho or they don accept their fate.

It's a pity
1. We typically project our own insecurities and misgivings on others, so how certain are you that what you claim you see in their faces isn't yours to begin with? Now, don't bother coming back to announce you are married and happy as that don't fly at all as far as sense is concerned. undecided

2. So you think because you introduced them to guys somehow they ought to gratefully cast away their own standard in other to adopt yours instead? The mere delusion that rules over a lot of your minds never ceases to amaze. So because you think a woman desperate, you think it makes sense that she cast commonsense aside to accept any man that you throw at her? This is end of 2022 and this is still what many of you still offer in terms of logic? undecided

5 Likes

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Kobojunkie: 10:11pm On Dec 30, 2022
benqo01:
FOR HOW LONG WILL YOU KEEP ON SAYING THIS? JUST STOP IT,EVERYTIME MARRIAGE ISNT EVERYTHING,IT IS EVERYTHING FOR OTHERS SPEAK FOR YOURSELF.
But he is right. The reason the majority of you folks believe marriage to be do or die stems from the fact that you were fed that nonsense idea from your childhood and so you are no longer able to reason past that delusion at this point. If you sat down and did the math for your self -- retrained your brain even ---- you would see marriage for what it truly is, a choice , like buying of a car or new shoes or even a house. It is nothing but a choice.. undecided

Life doesn't end because you aren't able to afford a particular brand or style car, it doesn't end because you can't drive a particular car so why should it end because you no marry? undecided

5 Likes

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 30, 2022
worldclass68:

I usually think the way u think before, until I met one woman like that...in her 40+ never been married and no kid, she has money and good work but walai she's not happy, it's so obvious hen.
I mistakenly called her aunty...... and she broke down...I was speechless all through, I just had to escape that scene...i no sabi beg or pet people to stop crying...it really got me that day.

Lol...do you know you're replying a bot?

17 Likes

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by worldclass68(m): 10:20pm On Dec 30, 2022
Rayban25:

Lol...do you know you're replying a bot?

Lol

4 Likes

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Roboto11: 11:00pm On Dec 30, 2022
Some ladies think it is nothing whilst Some others do consider it agony.

It is an accomplishment for those who envisioned it and fulfilled it.

3 Likes

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Streetmovement(m): 11:05pm On Dec 30, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. We typically project our own insecurities and misgivings on others, so how certain are you that what you claim you see in their faces isn't yours to begin with? Now, don't bother coming back to announce you are married and happy as that don't fly at all as far as sense is concerned. undecided

2. So you think because you introduced them to guys somehow they ought to gratefully cast away their own standard in other to adopt yours instead? The mere delusion that rules over a lot of your minds never ceases to amaze. So because you think a woman desperate, you think it makes sense that she cast commonsense aside to accept any man that you throw at her? This is end of 2022 and this is still what many of you still offer in terms of logic? undecided

Wotoporiously cool speaking

However you choose to look at it one way or the other we're all in this boat, don't matter if you're interested in marriage or not, as long as you're a human being you're either gonna be responsible in one way or another irrespective of your views and logic towards life just like your parents did.

3 Likes

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Kobojunkie: 11:06pm On Dec 30, 2022
Streetmovement:
1. However you choose to look at it one way or the other we're all in this boat, don't matter if you're interested in marriage or not, as long as you're a human being you're either gonna be responsible in one way or another irrespective of your views and logic towards life just like your parents did.
1. Who fed you that bullsheet? undecided

2. There are married folks who don't have such responsibilities as they are childless, many by choice. So what makes you think those who choose the single life instead must also be responsible in ways that even the married aren't? undecided

Since when did parenting cease to be a choice abeg? undecided

4 Likes

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by kingPhidel(m): 12:38am On Dec 31, 2022
May God see your heart and fulfill your desires

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by pansophist(m): 12:57am On Dec 31, 2022
The worse thing that happened to this generation is sexual promiscuity. Men in the past will marry for sex, but now, men feel trapped to have sex with just one woman, when they can be single, and have as much with different women for life.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by BigYash: 1:00am On Dec 31, 2022
Una never see anything. This is just the beginning.

8 Likes

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Nobody: 1:41am On Dec 31, 2022
Them never see anything.
They have insulted NIGERIAN MEN a lot. Meanwhile we are one of the BEST across the world. Which man remembers In-Laws in other parts of the world if not the Nigerian man.....

Make dem come AMERICA come talk In-Law.
Who send you for Europe? Some will marry your daughter and won't reach you through the phone for decades. But a Nigerian man will ensure he checks on you regularly.

I urge the NIGERIAN MEN to start desisting from marrying these women. Enough of dia insults.
Go for what makes you happy.
Other Tribes across the world are there.
Focus on East African women and leave my sisters in Nigeria alone to sort themselves out.
After all, they are now MEN too.

Download RELATIONSHIP APPs of Eastern & Southern Africans, and cleave to them. They treasure Nigerian men a lot.
Get their Apps. and start securing them.

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Nyascobar1414: 2:51am On Dec 31, 2022
Na from 2023 dey gbese go start to dey penetrate..
Shaa, but men yakpa shaa,just that men no want these retired peeps

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by 1Sharon(f): 3:04am On Dec 31, 2022
Hausa people don't have problem. She can just get an arranged marraige or do attachment and become wife number 4.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by averageguy(m): 3:06am On Dec 31, 2022
G00DHardDick:
The moment they realized they're now turning into an evening newspaper, they'll suddenly need a man to pin down with marriage.

We have said it countless times here that men gains absolutely nothing from marriage. A woman gains so much from marriage hence they cannot do without it. They see it as their greatest life achievement.

CC: Biglittlelois I was told you've been arguing blindly with intelligent men on this forum as regards marriage, come and advice your gender to avoid us, tell her we don't want her liability

An article by Robert H Coombs some years ago ('Marital Status and Personal Wellbeing') used 100+ empirical studies to show that married men and women are generally happier than unmarried ones, and that in general, it benefits men more than it does women

If you are unable to find stronger empirical research to support your notion that men gain nothing from marriage, please stop peddling this lie.

6 Likes

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by kenedyx: 3:15am On Dec 31, 2022
This one's still chasing clout. If you really ready for marriage, you know what to do. Unless you want to tell me no guy has ever approached you but then you'd be lying.
All those men you rejected, now is the time to put a ring on one of them if you're serious indeed.

7 Likes

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by pansophist(m): 9:59am On Dec 31, 2022
Something within me always question when women says they find it hard to get married. I don't think there is a woman out there that can't find a man to treat her nice, and wife her up.

But they don't want these men. They call it settling. They will target high status men, got heartbroken and ran through, then come back crying that there are no men available.

In a time when a man has to be top 20% to date a broke woman that probably doesn't have what men values (youthfulness, sexual purity, femininity) will make lots of women end up being unmarried. It's just common sense.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Raalsalghul: 10:14am On Dec 31, 2022
Attention seeker!
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Streetmovement(m): 10:18am On Dec 31, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Who fed you that bullsheet? undecided

2. There are married folks who don't have such responsibilities as they are childless, many by choice. So what makes you think those who choose the single life instead must also be responsible in ways that even the married aren't? undecided

Since when did parenting cease to be a choice abeg? undecided

Wotoporiously cool Speaking

Responsibility comes in different forms, child or no child, married or unmarried... you're going back and forth on the argument.

Like I said earlier.

Whatever you choose out of life irrespective of your views and logic you're gonna be responsible for something, yourself or something other than yourself.

I made a point about 2% out of 98% not wanting the same thing in my quote earlier but I guess you omitted that just to bring up another baseless argument..if you're among the 2% that don't think you're gonna be responsible in life then let the other 98% do theirs in peace, nobody is forcing anything down your throat. We all got options and choices in life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by womenareapezz: 10:50am On Dec 31, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Them never see anything.
They have insulted NIGERIAN MEN a lot. Meanwhile we are one of the BEST across the world. Which man remembers In-Laws in other parts of the world if not the Nigerian man.....

Make dem come AMERICA come talk In-Law.
Who send you for Europe? Some will marry your daughter and won't reach you through the phone for decades. But a Nigerian man will ensure he checks on you regularly.

I urge the NIGERIAN MEN to start desisting from marrying these women. Enough of dia insults.
Go for what makes you happy.
Other Tribes across the world are there.
Focus on East African women and leave my sisters in Nigeria alone to sort themselves out.
After all, they are now MEN too.

Download RELATIONSHIP APPs of Eastern & Southern Africans, and cleave to them. They treasure Nigerian men a lot.
Get their Apps. and start securing them.
already happening! Many of my friends married to other Africa countries and they vow that their male children will never marry from a Nigeria woman undecided

Just that those dopamine trigger simps are the ones corrupting those gorillas parading as naija women undecided

8 Likes

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by GloriousGbola: 11:39am On Dec 31, 2022
Redpillars have an end of year gift to self-service on cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Shollez(m): 11:41am On Dec 31, 2022
Can we talk pls Amara?
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 31, 2022
Ewo wa nigbe!
If you are indeed searching, post what you want online naa. Life no hard sotey if you are not too old, dirty or have an ailment you ll get your man.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by wiseone28: 11:42am On Dec 31, 2022
Hijab wearers i pass

3 Likes

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by chatinent: 11:42am On Dec 31, 2022
Nothing on Tiktok should be taken seriously.

3 Likes

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by kennisman(m): 11:44am On Dec 31, 2022
My sister the Lord is your strength. Go to CAC church and become there Usher. You may see your own there but stop raising shoulder pad.
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Agbegbaorogboye: 11:44am On Dec 31, 2022
sadiyamuhammad:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ooc2le8iQso

A single Nigerian lady says she wants to experience what it feels like to be a married woman in this lifetime.

The woman identified as Chris Amrah took to her social media page to lament that she is going into a new month and year still unmarried.

She said that though she’s heard different things about marriage, she can attest that being without a husband as a woman is depressing. She also said the fulfilment for a lady is to be in her husband’s house.

Amrah further said she would love to experience being submissive to her hubby, adding that ladies should forget about feminism.

She, however, thanked God for giving her good health and life, but she lamented that the fact she is still not in her husband’s house is something that worries her.
Op are you the same woman the tread is for
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Ojemedad: 11:44am On Dec 31, 2022
Your fellow women are too stingy with their husbands, they refuse to share.
We rise by lifting others, say no to one wife

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Josephkabila12: 11:44am On Dec 31, 2022
awosejo1955:
Marriage is not a do or die affair ooooooo. If u see wife or husband, fine, and if u don't, it's still fine. But in all, make sure U're not responsible 4 ur not getting married.
sure bro. What's essence of beauty when there's no rest of mind, respect and loyalty

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by AleAirHub(m): 11:45am On Dec 31, 2022
Cheap traps
sadiyamuhammad:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ooc2le8iQso

A single Nigerian lady says she wants to experience what it feels like to be a married woman in this lifetime.

The woman identified as Chris Amrah took to her social media page to lament that she is going into a new month and year still unmarried.

She said that though she’s heard different things about marriage, she can attest that being without a husband as a woman is depressing. She also said the fulfilment for a lady is to be in her husband’s house.

Amrah further said she would love to experience being submissive to her hubby, adding that ladies should forget about feminism.

She, however, thanked God for giving her good health and life, but she lamented that the fact she is still not in her husband’s house is something that worries her.
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Awoleesu(m): 11:46am On Dec 31, 2022
Globally, men are more in number than women.

It's difficult to guess what the figures are in Nigeria...

But I think it's high time we modified our thinking towards polygamy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"What My Fiance Did For Me After Breaking My Leg In An Accident". Photos / Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media / Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.