Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

The Quoran Says The Land Belongs To Israel - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Quoran Says The Land Belongs To Israel (554 Views)

Is It Permissible For Muslims To Live In The Land Of The Kuffar? / What Happens If The One Praying Behind An Imam Says The Tasleem Before Him? / Which Islamic Sect Do Prophet Muhammad Belongs To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Quoran Says The Land Belongs To Israel by Bubu4Sea: 6:10pm On Dec 30, 2022
Islam is a confused religion!
The Quoran states that the Land of Israel was given to the Jews!
yet moslesms fight for it!

Surah 5
(20)And (remember) when Moses said unto his people: O my people! Remember Allah's favour unto you, how He placed among you prophets, and He made you kings, and gave you that (which) He gave not to any (other) of (His) creatures.
(21) O my people! Go into the holy land which Allah hath ordained for you. Turn not in flight, for surely ye turn back as losers:
(22) They said: O Moses! Lo! a giant people (dwell) therein and lo! we go not in till they go forth from thence. When they go forth from thence, then we will enter (not till then).

So why are moslems fighting for it?
Re: The Quoran Says The Land Belongs To Israel by AntiChristian: 7:08pm On Dec 30, 2022
Which land was given to the people of Moses?

And who are the people of Moses?
Re: The Quoran Says The Land Belongs To Israel by ANTlISLAM: 12:23pm On Dec 31, 2022
AntiChristian:

The people of Moses are your people in mecca abi bawo

1 Like

Re: The Quoran Says The Land Belongs To Israel by Bubu4Sea: 5:15am On Jan 05, 2023
AntiChristian:

The people of moses are those who worshiped the God of Abraham & Isaac

Exodus 3:6
Moreover he said, I am the God of thy father, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob.
And Moses hid his face; for he was afraid to look upon God.

Namely the Jews

Exodus 3:13 
And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel,

15 And God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, the Lord God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you: this is my name for ever, and this is my memorial unto all generations.

16 Go, and gather the elders of Israel together, and say unto them,
The Lord God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, of Isaac, and of Jacob, appeared unto me,
saying, I have surely visited you, and seen that which is done to you in Egypt:

The Land Belongs to the Jews

1 Like

Re: The Quoran Says The Land Belongs To Israel by AntiChristian: 5:30am On Jan 05, 2023
Bubu4Sea:

The people of moses are those who worshiped the God of Abraham & Isaac

Exodus 3:6
Moreover he said, I am the God of thy father, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob.
And Moses hid his face; for he was afraid to look upon God.

Namely the Jews

Exodus 3:13 
And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel,

15 And God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, the Lord God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you: this is my name for ever, and this is my memorial unto all generations.

16 Go, and gather the elders of Israel together, and say unto them,
The Lord God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, of Isaac, and of Jacob, appeared unto me,
saying, I have surely visited you, and seen that which is done to you in Egypt:

The Land Belongs to the Jews

Which specific land belongs to them?
Re: The Quoran Says The Land Belongs To Israel by Bubu4Sea: 12:29am On Jan 06, 2023
AntiChristian:

Which specific land belongs to them?

Surah 5
(20)And (remember) when Moses said unto his people: O my people! Remember Allah's favour unto you, how He placed among you prophets, and He made you kings, and gave you that (which) He gave not to any (other) of (His) creatures.
(21) O my people! Go into the holy land which Allah hath ordained for you. Turn not in flight, for surely ye turn back as losers:
(22) They said: O Moses! Lo! a giant people (dwell) therein and lo! we go not in till they go forth from thence. When they go forth from thence, then we will enter (not till then).
Re: The Quoran Says The Land Belongs To Israel by AntiChristian: 7:23am On Jan 06, 2023
Bubu4Sea:

Surah 5

What's the name of the holy land na?
Re: The Quoran Says The Land Belongs To Israel by Ekrenji: 7:43am On Jan 12, 2023
AntiChristian:

What's the name of the holy land na?
Bayt-ul-Muqadas aka Jerusalem.

Some scholars say it is Syria but the Syria of that day is way bigger than it is today.
“Many centuries ago Palestine, Lebanon, Jordan and some part of Iraq all formed Syria. Due to the wars and colonization, Syria was divided into several countries”

Whichever way, Jerusalem was part of the holy land the Quran was referring to!
Re: The Quoran Says The Land Belongs To Israel by AntiChristian: 7:45am On Jan 12, 2023
Ekrenji:

Jerusalem

What's the Arabic word for Jerusalem in that verse?
Re: The Quoran Says The Land Belongs To Israel by Ekrenji: 7:47am On Jan 12, 2023
AntiChristian:

What's the Arabic word for Jerusalem in that verse?
grin
Did I write the Quran? Ive told you what the Tafsir says

Bayt-ul-Muqadas aka Jerusalem.

Some scholars say it is Syria but the Syria of that day is way bigger than it is today.
“Many centuries ago Palestine, Lebanon, Jordan and some part of Iraq all formed Syria. Due to the wars and colonization, Syria was divided into several countries”

Whichever way, Jerusalem was part of the holy land the Quran was referring to!

If you don’t agree, bring your evidence

(1) (Reply)

Good Prayers For Muslims. / Islam Is Against Any Violent. / Al-islam ; The Reality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.