Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,242 members, 7,836,156 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Can You Marry A Lady Who Smokes Weed? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Lady Who Smokes Weed? (30945 Views)

Men Can You Marry A Lady With Too Many Tattoos: see picture / Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? / Lady Smokes In Pre-Wedding Photo As Her Man Looks On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Smokes Weed? by Drella(m): 10:48am On Jan 01, 2023
ibkayee:
I don’t find it inherently bad, I’d just rather not have to put up with the smell and risk of dependence on it.

Now once in a while edibles, I wouldn’t mind

What do you mean by edibles?
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Smokes Weed? by ibkayee(f): 10:55am On Jan 01, 2023
Drella:

What do you mean by edibles?
Weed infused foods, usually brownies
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Smokes Weed? by Drella(m): 11:00am On Jan 01, 2023
ibkayee:

Weed infused foods, usually brownies

Oh!
I heard they only make one to sleep off and nothing more.. I don't know how true that is.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Smokes Weed? by ibkayee(f): 11:02am On Jan 01, 2023
Drella:

Oh!
I heard they only make one to sleep off and nothing more.. I don't know how true that is.
Lol yeah it definitely has the effect of sleepiness
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Smokes Weed? by Jakumo(m): 11:04am On Jan 01, 2023
Drella:

Oh!

This is absolutely true. Edibles made from cannabis-infused cooking oil have a POWERFUL sedative effect that leads to peaceful slumber with no drowsiness the next day as would be experienced by anyone using pharmaceutical sleeping pills that also inflict undesirable side effects concurrently.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Smokes Weed? by NEUDUDE: 11:06am On Jan 01, 2023
Lol i remember the day one of narcotics smoking girlfriend brought colorado and said it was igbo haha.

Me wey never try colorado before and promise to never take it as i know that stuff no good for human being at all. Just carry the thing dey smoke am like say na normal igbo i dey smoke. On getting halfway my brother na so the thing touch my brain. I nearly knock that day. Last last na her body hear am grin

That day i fear the power of kolos. I almost mad, i knack the girl like mad person, she thank me. She bought it another day and i swear and change for am no be my life she go spoil lol

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Smokes Weed? by NEUDUDE: 11:08am On Jan 01, 2023
Lol i remember the day one of igbo and narc smoking girlfriend brought colorado and said it was igbo haha.

Me wey never try colorado before and promise to never take it as i know that stuff no good for human being at all. Just carry the thing dey smoke am like say na normal igbo i dey smoke. On getting halfway my brother na so the thing touch my brain. I nearly knock that day. Last last na her body hear am grin

That day i fear the power of kolos. I almost mad, i knack the girl like mad person, she thank me. She bought it another day and i swear and change for am no be my life she go spoil lol

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Smokes Weed? by Drella(m): 11:17am On Jan 01, 2023
ibkayee:

Lol yeah it definitely has the effect of sleepiness

Hmm okay.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Smokes Weed? by Drella(m): 11:17am On Jan 01, 2023
Jakumo:

This is absolutely true. Edibles made from cannabis-infused cooking oil have a POWERFUL sedative effect that leads to peaceful slumber with no drowsiness the next day as would be experienced by anyone using pharmaceutical sleeping pills that also inflict undesirable side effects concurrently.

Wow thank you.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Smokes Weed? by starstaz(m): 11:25am On Jan 01, 2023
Hisincrease:
Show me a woman who smokes and made a good mother without desisting from the despicable habit.
Burna boy mama. She raised a world class music Giant.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Smokes Weed? by benqo01(m): 11:29am On Jan 01, 2023
YH I CAN ONCE I TAKE I PASS IT OVER TO HER THEN TO THE KIDS AS WELL
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Smokes Weed? by Jakumo(m): 11:45am On Jan 01, 2023
NEUDUDE:
Lol i remember the day one of igbo and narc smoking girlfriend brought colorado and said it was igbo haha.

What you are describing is NOT consistent with the effects of even the most powerful cannabis available. You were given chemically tainted weed, which caused the scary and unpleasant effects you experienced that day, without question.

The contaminated cannabis that had such an overwhelming effect on you was most likely sprayed or soaked with toxic chemicals designed to cause physical addiction in users. The most common additive currently being witnessed on the streets in Germany, the UK, and much of the EU is synthetic, laboratory-manufactured THC from China which is a highly addictive analog of natural THC from the cannabis plant, but is very bad news with regard to mental health.

Other chemical poisons deliberately added to low-potency cannabis to artificially boost its psychoactive payload now include madness-inducing PCP (angel dust), methamphetamine, and even formaldehyde embalming fluid, all of which pale in comparison to the deadliest drug of all -FENTANYL that has rendered comatose a growing number of weed smokers who had no idea they were smoking chemical-contaminated cannabis.

In short, buying weed anywhere can be a risky endeavor, unless the consumer is 100% dead sure that the seller only deals in organically grown, chemical-free cannabis flowers. That assurance alone should be treasured by discerning weed consumers blessed with a healthy sense of self-preservation.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Smokes Weed? by Franzinni: 12:05pm On Jan 01, 2023
Slurity:
You need to start making decisions without using the word IF. This is what makes men different from boys.
life is a bunch of ifs... Come off your high horse buddy. Only thing certain is death
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Smokes Weed? by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:15pm On Jan 01, 2023
southsouthking:
Even though I'm a stoner, marrying a woman who smokes marijuana or cigarette is a total red flag for me.
cos ee dey take 2 crase ppl to tangle shey?
grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Smokes Weed? by marylandcakes: 12:40pm On Jan 01, 2023
Zee0007:
Never. I don't take alcohol and smoke. Like beget like.

Let’s give a big shout out to all the Christians that don’t smoke and drink because it’s a sin, but give and take bribes, cheat and tell lies.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Smokes Weed? by nairamaniac: 12:56pm On Jan 01, 2023
If she smokes responsible and doesn't abuse it, ofcourse would marry her gladly.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Smokes Weed? by LegitAutos01: 1:15pm On Jan 01, 2023
Jakumo:

What you are describing is NOT consistent with the effects of even the most powerful cannabis available. You were given chemically tainted weed, which caused the scary and unpleasant effects you experienced that day, without question.

The contaminated cannabis that had such an overwhelming effect on you was most likely sprayed or soaked with toxic chemicals designed to cause physical addiction in users. The most common additive currently being witnessed on the streets in Germany, the UK, and much of the EU is synthetic, laboratory-manufactured THC from China which is a highly addictive analog of natural THC from the cannabis plant, but is very bad news with regard to mental health.

Other chemical poisons deliberately added to low-potency cannabis to artificially boost its psychoactive payload now include madness-inducing PCP (angel dust), methamphetamine, and even formaldehyde embalming fluid, all of which pale in comparison to the deadliest drug of all -FENTANYL that has rendered comatose a growing number of weed smokers who had no idea they were smoking chemical-contaminated cannabis.

In short, buying weed anywhere can be a risky endeavor, unless the consumer is 100% dead sure that the seller only deals in organically grown, chemical-free cannabis flowers. That assurance alone should be treasured by discerning weed consumers blessed with a healthy sense of self-preservation.

Stop using chatgpt
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Smokes Weed? by Bilyaminuadamu: 1:23pm On Jan 01, 2023
Never! except she repent and regret her past and promise not to do so.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Smokes Weed? by NEUDUDE: 1:59pm On Jan 01, 2023
Jakumo:

Boss you are totally correct. I swore i knew that girl added something. I smoke igbo well. But that dey own. I almost mad. I accused her of try to get me hooked up on ice so i stopped taking any smoke she brought whatsoever. Well i was not the only one affected cos she was very affected too. Felt like a truth drug. Funnily after the good sex and small sleep. It was gone from my system. No hangover at all. Smoked this thing after 12 was sharp and ready for work the next day by 430 am.

People dey smoke things oh. From thAT DAY I CHOOSE NEVER AGAIN TO SMOKE WETIN I NO USE MY MONEY BUY LOL grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Smokes Weed? by GorgeousAF(f): 2:54pm On Jan 01, 2023
Kelvin3476:

ITS NT UR FAULT DEAR THAT I DICTATE LIES SO MUCH.

HAPPY NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE

Oh u meant " detect"? Lie detectorHappy new year grin
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Smokes Weed? by GorgeousAF(f): 2:55pm On Jan 01, 2023
IDENNAA:

If you are a real spliff blazer you will never get drugged. By the way , most weed smokers are not troublesome.

Ok o grin
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Smokes Weed? by GorgeousAF(f): 2:55pm On Jan 01, 2023
Konjiboii:

Happy new year my fellow pot smoking cutie

Happy new year!!!
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Smokes Weed? by GorgeousAF(f): 2:57pm On Jan 01, 2023
Blupen:
Smoking weed is good nah....you should try it....

Wahala grin... I'm not interested in weed tho, I prefer shisha once in a while grin
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Smokes Weed? by Blupen(m): 3:04pm On Jan 01, 2023
GorgeousAF:

Wahala grin... I'm not interested in weed tho, I prefer shisha once in a while grin
Lols, once in a while abi??
that's smooth....
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Smokes Weed? by phemmyfour: 3:11pm On Jan 01, 2023
SReporters:
Many Ladies are presently engaged in smoking marijuana! While many were taught by their boyfriends, others became smokers through their friends!

Many guys who smoke weed, when you ask them, they admit that they enjoy the company of ladies who smoke weed because they see them as fun to be with, jovial, full of life and great in bed too.

But when it comes to making a lifetime commitment, can a guy settle down with a lady who smokes weed?

While some guys won't mind ending up with a wife that smokes, others don't see it as a nice idea.

It's not yet proven yet if smoking weed can hurt the womb of a married woman, thereby putting her in danger of not giving birth to children.

Another reason is that irrespective of male smokers enjoy what they do, they wouldn't want a mother who would be a bad influence to their children.

Whatever be the case, as a smoker, would you love to get married to a woman that smokes weed

https://www.solutionreporters.com/2022/12/30/can-you-marry-a-lady-who-smokes-weed/

I don't drink n smoke. I can't tolerate anyone that does even as a friend
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Smokes Weed? by michaelwestern(m): 3:43pm On Jan 01, 2023
lomodele:
I av been looking for a comment by someone with exposure and here it is. People condemning smoking weed is as a result of the society/environment they are atm. In western countries, people smoke weed and sometimes the parents are even the ones to introduce their kids to weed smoking. I'm not saying it's good or bad, it's a matter of choice but most comment here are based on reasoning as a result of the immediate environment they are. Weed is very good for the health.

It's illegal in Nigeria, so that's an important factor. Anybody doing something that can take them to jail should be evaluated carefully.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Smokes Weed? by Kelvin3476: 3:47pm On Jan 01, 2023
GorgeousAF:

Oh u meant " detect"? Lie detectorHappy new year grin
TOO MUCH OF PUTIN DICTATORSHIP PALAVA DON ENTER MY HEAD. ENJOY UR NEW YEAR DEAR
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Smokes Weed? by michaelwestern(m): 3:50pm On Jan 01, 2023
marylandcakes:

Let’s give a big shout out to all the Christians that don’t smoke and drink because it’s a sin, but give and take bribes, cheat and tell lies.

They are all wrong. You can't force people to like all sins because they're struggling with some other sins. And the effects of different sins are different. The effect of murder is different from the effect of taking/giving bribe.

You have a point that it's not good too judge. But for a non smoker to marry a smoker is disaster.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Smokes Weed? by juman(m): 4:05pm On Jan 01, 2023
Wayward lady smoke.
General believe.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Smokes Weed? by SaintMartinez(m): 5:28pm On Jan 01, 2023
Yes. Let's burn down our house.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Smokes Weed? by 21sailor: 5:34pm On Jan 01, 2023
Jakumo:

The above words were written by a deep-thinking man.

Read them carefully, Pellow Kwantirimans,and take notes carefully.

Weed brings out the contemplative philosopher in man pikin, while alcohol brings out the impulsive lunatic in everyone.

Lol .... Greetings boss!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Top 10 Guys On Nairaland That Are Good Husband Material / From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) / Pre-Wedding Pictures Taken Inside A Stream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.