Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Can You Marry A Lady Who Smokes Weed? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Lady Who Smokes Weed? (30867 Views)

Men Can You Marry A Lady With Too Many Tattoos: see picture / Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? / Lady Smokes In Pre-Wedding Photo As Her Man Looks On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Smokes Weed? by GorgeousAF(f): 11:19pm On Dec 31, 2022
Konjiboii:

Once you know your brand you are good to ask anyone for weed, only a person who truly want to Bleep you up will give you a harmful substance. most of my very best friendships were from people I share my joint with.
Wonderful grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Smokes Weed? by Kelvin3476: 11:21pm On Dec 31, 2022
GorgeousAF:
.... It's not my fault you are used to being lied to!!!
ITS NT UR FAULT DEAR THAT I DICTATE LIES SO MUCH.
HAPPY NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Smokes Weed? by IDENNAA(m): 11:22pm On Dec 31, 2022
This thread shows how ignorant, timid and unexposed many Nigerians are... grin grin grin

Cannabis is not a stimulant, cocaine is. However, cannabis has both depressant and stimulant effects
Weed smokers are not dirty , dirty people are dirty regardless if they smoked or not.

I will marry a woman that's smokes weed if we have grown adult children not if we are still having children

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Smokes Weed? by IDENNAA(m): 11:27pm On Dec 31, 2022
GorgeousAF:

Wonderful grin

If you are a real spliff blazer you will never get drugged. By the way , most weed smokers are not troublesome.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Smokes Weed? by Napata77: 11:46pm On Dec 31, 2022
Short answer, Yes.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Smokes Weed? by Napata77: 11:47pm On Dec 31, 2022
Franzinni:
If we are financially secure. . There is no better woman to be with on the face of planet earth

But if we are both struggling, Omo nah swipe left o

Funny guy. smiley

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Smokes Weed? by sulakishop(m): 11:50pm On Dec 31, 2022
So sweet!

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Smokes Weed? by Napata77: 11:51pm On Dec 31, 2022
Tinububalls:
If I do smoke, no problem.
Sharing a blunt at the eleventh hour while discussing how to build our future isn't a bad memory.

But she can't be higher than me. One or two drags she's good to go.

Exactly. Most babes that smoke weed only take two or three tokes, and they're good.

Not like awon boys that will smoke 6 bags of weed in your front.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Smokes Weed? by jamoyakz: 12:29am On Jan 01, 2023
Even alcohol is a no no especially lady that drinks beer

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Smokes Weed? by Lamanii22(f): 12:29am On Jan 01, 2023
Nicepoker:
Go smoke weed in front of a police station.
��� grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Smokes Weed? by Sholuwa241: 12:46am On Jan 01, 2023
Whom you they ask now if you no they smoke weed how come you meet weed smoker Afonja looking for attention
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Smokes Weed? by biggy4joe(m): 1:46am On Jan 01, 2023
Have always wish to marry a woman that smokes weed,just weed no cigarettes

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Smokes Weed? by Thazard(m): 2:28am On Jan 01, 2023
Nicepoker:
Go smoke weed in front of a police station.
grin grin grin
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Smokes Weed? by lomodele(m): 5:09am On Jan 01, 2023
I av been looking for a comment by someone with exposure and here it is. People condemning smoking weed is as a result of the society/environment they are atm. In western countries, people smoke weed and sometimes the parents are even the ones to introduce their kids to weed smoking. I'm not saying it's good or bad, it's a matter of choice but most comment here are based on reasoning as a result of the immediate environment they are. Weed is very good for the health.
Jakumo:

It is a cultural thing. In The EU or USA weed smoking does not carry the enormous social stigma that it still does in Nigeria and in a diminishing number of other Third World countries.

For most North Americans and Eurozone residents, it matters little whether one's girlfriend gets high on the weekend while doing well in college or in her career. Occasionally partaking of weed in moderation makes an American or European woman no more or less desirable than would be the case if she enjoyed an occasional glass of wine at the day's end. Moderate cannabis use is socially acceptable over much of the West, as well as across several African nations more recently.

On the other hand, in ANY country such as Nigeria where weed consumption carries heavy CRIMINAL charges that could result in jail sentences imposed, it is perfectly valid to presume that anyone spotted boldly smoking a marijuana joint in a public place, has little or no regard for the legal consequences of getting arrested with that cannabis cigarette by a police officer. Being unafraid of arrest is definitely a gigantic red flag that COULD mean the smoker is a hardened criminal best avoided. The smell of weed in Nigeria often means one is in real danger from criminals lurking very close by.

Dating a girlfriend who happens to enjoy an occasional toke of weed is socially acceptable in the West where cannabis legalization is becoming the norm. Conversely, a woman who confesses to getting high on cannabis in Nigeria, where the taboo against FEMALE cannabis use is downright fanatical, would be branded as a hhooker or worse by 80% of the adult population.

In short, while I do love partaking of connoisseur-grade cannabis flower for the sheer pleasure of such indulgence, I would NEVER associate with any woman in Nigeria that I know to be a stoner, despite the fact that virtually all of the women I ever dated outside Nigeria enjoy weed in moderation as I do. The social and cultural setting is thus the determining variable for me, as to whether I would be attracted to a weed-smoking woman, or fearful of her to the extent of steering well clear in the interest of my personal safety.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EABEPpvo12E

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Smokes Weed? by Tayodihno: 6:16am On Jan 01, 2023
Tufiakwa
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Smokes Weed? by heisorla(m): 6:28am On Jan 01, 2023
meobizy:
Everybody has their romantic counterpart. You smoke, good. Find someone who does. You love drinks, find someone who does. We are eight billion humans. Find your person.
Wish I could like this particular comment more than just once tbh
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Smokes Weed? by Illegal1(m): 7:41am On Jan 01, 2023
baralatie:
The addiction is certain na Only if the person is not a smoker
nt all smokers are addicted,i do smoke bt nt on daily basics...

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Smokes Weed? by Slurity(m): 7:52am On Jan 01, 2023
Franzinni:
If we are financially secure. . There is no better woman to be with on the face of planet earth

But if we are both struggling, Omo nah swipe left o
You need to start making decisions without using the word IF. This is what makes men different from boys.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Smokes Weed? by 21sailor: 7:52am On Jan 01, 2023
Weed helps you to reason like a wise person, it gives you confidence it gives you appetite,it helps you not to talk unnecessarily...so if I find a woman who smokes only weed and occasionally not like me ,I do appreciate them a lot.
If not that God disapproved it my wife would definitely be a weed smoker but not a stoner.
If you're finding it difficult to make a decision, smoke just one tie and see how you begin to analyze facts.
Whenever you need Advice meet that your friend that smokes only weed few times a week ask him for his opinion when he's high on weed and see How you'll glorify God for that Leaf!

5 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Smokes Weed? by Oceanjagaban: 7:58am On Jan 01, 2023
Exmilitant:
my girlfriend those days smokes weed and was lazy as sloth.
The stuff would deaden the faculty of this pretty girl. No feelings. No emotion.
She was always dirty and unkempt.

NO!!! I wouldn't marry a girl who smokes weed.
Who tell you to go friend crasewoman

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Smokes Weed? by Blupen(m): 8:09am On Jan 01, 2023
GorgeousAF:
I have a classmate who smokes weed,infact she puts it in her waist bag..she's been married for 10years..her husband is aware she smokes weed..so far so good from her posts she is doing well as a mum and wife!!! Few times we hung out she brought out her weed in peace grin....d only time I wasn't cool with it was one time we went out and she met a guy who was smoking some stuff,guess she ran out of hers and she went to meet him to get some...mehn this was a random guy she didn't know .it felt off for me but who am I to judge? Whatever rocks her boat o jare grin
Smoking weed is good nah....you should try it....
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Smokes Weed? by Blupen(m): 8:14am On Jan 01, 2023
HardMirror:
lol best lady I ever dated smokes weed and drinks, yet better than all the church girls i ever dated. Smoking weed does not make you a bad person.
Please tell them for me, if you are bad, you are bad and if you are good, you are good weed just carries you exactly as you are.....

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Smokes Weed? by obinnazy(m): 8:32am On Jan 01, 2023
MO WAY... SMOKERS SHOULD MARRY THEIR KIND
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Smokes Weed? by Jakumo(m): 8:37am On Jan 01, 2023
21sailor:
Weed helps you to reason like a wise person, it gives you confidence it gives you appetite,it helps you not to talk unnecessarily...so if I find a woman who smokes only weed and occasionally not like me ,I do appreciate them a lot.
If not that God disapproved it my wife would definitely be a weed smoker but not a stoner.
If you're finding it difficult to make a decision, smoke just one tie and see how you begin to analyze facts.
Whenever you need Advice meet that your friend that smokes only weed few times a week ask him for his opinion when he's high on weed and see How you'll glorify God for that Leaf!

The above words were written by a deep-thinking man.

Read them carefully, Pellow Kwantirimans, and take notes carefully.

Weed brings out the contemplative philosopher in man pikin, while alcohol brings out the impulsive lunatic in everyone.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Smokes Weed? by Majesty33(m): 8:45am On Jan 01, 2023
Oh yes yes yes, I will so we can both high and enjoy the rhythm it brings
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Smokes Weed? by Konjiboii: 9:18am On Jan 01, 2023
GorgeousAF:

Wonderful grin

Happy new year my fellow pot smoking cutie
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Smokes Weed? by Ashley86400: 9:31am On Jan 01, 2023
Jakumo:

It is a cultural thing. In The EU or USA weed smoking does not carry the enormous social stigma that it still does in Nigeria and in a diminishing number of other Third World countries.

For most North Americans and Eurozone residents, it matters little whether one's girlfriend gets high on the weekend while doing well in college or in her career. Occasionally partaking of weed in moderation makes an American or European woman no more or less desirable than would be the case if she enjoyed an occasional glass of wine at the day's end. Moderate cannabis use is socially acceptable over much of the West, as well as across several African nations more recently.

On the other hand, in ANY country such as Nigeria where weed consumption carries heavy CRIMINAL charges that could result in jail sentences imposed, it is perfectly valid to presume that anyone spotted boldly smoking a marijuana joint in a public place, has little or no regard for the legal consequences of getting arrested with that cannabis cigarette by a police officer. Being unafraid of arrest is definitely a gigantic red flag that COULD mean the smoker is a hardened criminal best avoided. The smell of weed in Nigeria often means one is in real danger from criminals lurking very close by.

Dating a girlfriend who happens to enjoy an occasional toke of weed is socially acceptable in the West where cannabis legalization is becoming the norm. Conversely, a woman who confesses to getting high on cannabis in Nigeria, where the taboo against FEMALE cannabis use is downright fanatical, would be branded as a hhooker or worse by 80% of the adult population.

In short, while I do love partaking of connoisseur-grade cannabis flower for the sheer pleasure of such indulgence, I would NEVER associate with any woman in Nigeria that I know to be a stoner, despite the fact that virtually all of the women I ever dated outside Nigeria enjoy weed in moderation as I do. The social and cultural setting is thus the determining variable for me, as to whether I would be attracted to a weed-smoking woman, or fearful of her to the extent of steering well clear in the interest of my personal safety.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EABEPpvo12E

Nice double standards.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Smokes Weed? by Jakumo(m): 9:39am On Jan 01, 2023
Ashley86400:

Nice double standards.

Na condition make crayfish bend.

Monkey no fine, but hin mama love am.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Smokes Weed? by Pharaohny: 9:58am On Jan 01, 2023
In a cultural setting like Nigeria and as a fanatically trained man why should I ? Am I mad grin angry angry angry
Everyone will equally move with their type anyway grin grin
[/left][left]
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Smokes Weed? by Princessdainty(m): 10:07am On Jan 01, 2023
F†u©k patriarchy!

your tears as sealant.

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Smokes Weed? by Skindiveaa7: 10:33am On Jan 01, 2023
All those things you dey follow an girls?
Nostring:
90% of girls I know smoking weed no really smart like dat be like the stuff dey dull dia brain the more den dey get attached undecided
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Smokes Weed? by Jakumo(m): 10:35am On Jan 01, 2023
Pharaohny:
In a cultural setting like Nigeria and as a fanatically trained man why should I ? Am I mad grin angry angry angry
Everyone will equally move with their type anyway grin grin
[/left][left]

Yes, Young Grasshopper you have asked a pertinent question: Why on earth would man pikin "move with" a weed-loving woman?

First off, all residents currently within Nigeria's territorial and legalistically jurisdictional boundaries should never expect ANYONE of either gender who aspires to the role of a law-abiding upstanding citizen of Obodo Nigeria, to divulge that they are partial to a hit of fragrant weed now and then. It would be careless and foolhardy to inform ANY person in one's social circle that you number among the law-abiding gainfully employed, responsible members of Nigerian society who secretly partake of an herbal libation that happens to be banned by Nigerian federal law, and whose simple possession is punishable by serious hard time in the darkest dungeons of JAIL.

Announcing one's having broken any law of the land places the compulsive confessor at the mercy of all who heard that disclosure directly or indirectly, thus opening the floodgates to blackmail or worse at the hands of the police or those who threaten to engage them for profit.

Considering the OMERTA code of silence that shrouds all things marijuana in Nigeria FOR NOW, the current "don't ask, don't tell" philosophy as concerns cannabis consumption in Nigeria, shall prevail by existential necessity until such time as His Excellency President Buhari uses his good offices to LEGALIZE this phenomenally lucrative medicinal plant also known as "Green Gold", before he hands over the reins of federal power in April 2023. Such a masterstroke of visionary statesmanship would be remembered fondly for generations as Buhari's Billion Dollar Legacy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbe5KTjG4wQ

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says / Nigerian Man Lists Requirements For His Wife To Be This 2024 / Photo Of A Bride And Her Pretty Squad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.