Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,189 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) (74949 Views)

People Are Wicked.....retailers Are Killing Us / Recession: See How Smart People Are Bypassing It / Why Most Uneducated People Are More Successful In Business - Johnspeak Uwangue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) by Smartguyboy(m): 10:35am On Jan 01, 2023
Kobonaire234:

Pay the interest.

If we all did as you did, the loan apps will go out of business

And when they do, where would you find 28000 to borrow next time?( The local thug most likely)

If you knew you won't be able to pay the interest, why take the loan in the first instance? It is not like you were forced to.

Next time, meet your family or your church. Or Mosque if you are muslim.

And pay that interest. No excuses.

FYI they force me to take the one calling me everyday to apply for loan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 01, 2023
Smartguyboy:

FYI they force me to take the one calling me everyday to apply for loan

And you succumbed to temptaion?

I have two of them calling me, and one sending me text. I politely respond where necessary and ignore when busy.

Pay that interest. Before it causes you wahala later on.

1 Like

Re: Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) by zinaunreal(m): 10:54am On Jan 01, 2023
habsydiamond:
if I tell u I haven't borrowed from loan sharks before will u believe.

If you say so .. Imagine how it feels when one of your friend is owning you money and havent paid you past due date. Now times that by 1000x
Re: Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) by Coinmamax: 11:24am On Jan 01, 2023
Nairalander248:

Take am easy! I forgive you. Happy new year. cheesy
ur fada
Re: Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) by cl0r0x: 11:30am On Jan 01, 2023
Re: Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) by Nairalander248: 12:15pm On Jan 01, 2023
Coinmamax:
ur fada
It's a different year... I still forgive you... cheesy
Re: Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) by Lightorder: 1:00pm On Jan 01, 2023
armadeo:

Some of those loans are less than 10k. Who no get 10k to pay go see money go hire lawyer.
some days ago , a furniture maker , whom i have already paid a sum of 150k to complete a job for me , delayed me and later came demanding 12k . this 12k was not included initially . i even decided to keep playing the mugu and offered to give him 4k but he rejected it. i got so angry that i walked straight into the police station and demanded to see the DPO before i do something the law might frown at. At the end of the day ,I told the police when they invited him that they should charge the case to court on OBT. Everyone then came begging. i made up my mind to brief my lawyer and ready to spend even more than a 100k for that 12k. i felt insulted , i wasnt doing for 12k anymore but for the insult. At the end , he didnt see shishi but everyone came begging on his behalf , including the police.

you put someone's picture as dead ? did you kill him or are you planning to do so ? they will never get the money again and should he be my brother , i will take them out on his behalf. the money i should have paid for his burial , i rather spend it on their prosecution, since he is not dead. that is a joke taken too far

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) by HitSong: 1:09pm On Jan 01, 2023
OsinAmaka:

It doesn't work as you i think, i was once a victim, when they sent these rubbishes to my contacts i refused to repay back the loan still on, some new loan app are still approaching me for more loans.
You're a criminal and you deserve everything anst more that they did to you.

1 Like

Re: Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) by HitSong: 1:12pm On Jan 01, 2023
Alfred74:

Don't take the loan if you can't adher to terms and conditions. No one is forcefully being coerced into taking a 50% interest loan. This is more like a case of paying 2m for a rent. when rent is due, tenant goes into defence mode saying 2m is too high,did the landlord force the tenant in the first place?

You enter Mr Biggs chop rice and chicken,you were aware of the price of their food before eating. After u chop finish you talk say their food too expensive say u no go pay. Does that make sense? If the rate is too high,leave the loan company and go get loan from your friends and family,it's not a rocket science.

Nigerians will see fire,put head inside cone still dey complain, chai!!!

People wey dey even borrow friends and family money without interest, dem no dey gree pay back. Go check eye-opener for Instagram dem full there. Nigerians are mean people.

If you can't adher grin cheesy
Re: Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) by HitSong: 1:14pm On Jan 01, 2023
Saao:
you don't know what people go through to still borrow. Things are not really easy for people out there.
This is a SENSELESS excuse
Don't take loans you're not certain of repaying in due time.

1 Like

Re: Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) by Alfred74: 1:22pm On Jan 01, 2023
HitSong:

If you can't adher grin cheesy
Corrected,i mssed the e,was tying fast.

1 Like

Re: Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) by OsinAmaka: 2:58pm On Jan 01, 2023
HitSong:

You're a criminal and you deserve everything anst more that they did to you.

Why are you in pains?
Re: Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) by 4adexx(m): 3:12pm On Jan 01, 2023
Do you know most of them add interest per day up to 1.3% after due date, how in earth is that encouraging payment.
hardon1:

I really don't know as regards killing sha. But I know court honours certain level of agreement written or verbal by individuals even if the law doesn't state it.

Especially when the individual fully understands, in right state of mind, without fear or favour, not forced or coerced to sign it.

Am not defending illegality. Borrowing money and refusing to pay is illegality on it's own too. Same way banks will not pity you at all but quickly confiscate your collateral when you default a loan. The loan apps are doing same thing since they don't have a collateral to hold on to

If you borrow money and promise to pay simply do. It will surprise you that 70% of people who use loan apps have dont have the intention of paying back. It's isn't surprising because the money was borrowed without sureties, guarantors, signatories, collaterals etc hence they are not gingered to pay back

I no say the loan app coys no dey try, I see you them as dubious because their interest rete is out of this world. If I were in government, I will close them

That being said , Nigerians should be honest, and keep to their words

Re: Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) by HitSong: 3:23pm On Jan 01, 2023
OsinAmaka:

Why are you in pains?
You're the criminal that's in pain.
You will never clear your name completely from the embarrassments you gave yourself and your family members due to GREED and not wanting to pay back tongue
Re: Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) by OsinAmaka: 3:39pm On Jan 01, 2023
HitSong:

You're the criminal that's in pain.
You will never clear your name completely from the embarrassments you gave yourself and your family members due to GREED and not wanting to pay back tongue

Are you one of their agents, if yes then do things the right way.
Re: Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) by Saao(m): 4:14pm On Jan 01, 2023
HitSong:

This is a SENSELESS excuse
Don't take loans you're not certain of repaying in due time.
just be speaking English. When they said over 100m Nigerians are poor you dont know what that meant. At the point of taking these loans, do you know when last they ate? Check most of the interest in those loans, despite that, they still took the loan.

1 Like

Re: Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) by HitSong: 4:22pm On Jan 01, 2023
Saao:
just be speaking English. When they said over 100m Nigerians are poor you dont know what that meant. At the point of taking these loans, do you know when last they ate? Check most of the interest in those loans, despite that, they still took the loan.
Na you dey do yourself.
You know your problems already and you know how to avoid further problems.

Nobody forced you to take the loan in the first place.
What everyone is just trying to tell you is that, IF YOU DON'T WANT EMBARRASSMENTS FROM THEM, AVOID THEM.
SIMPLE!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 01, 2023
4adexx:
Do you know most of them add interest per day up to 1.3% after due date, how in earth is that encouraging payment.

It is in their terms and condition....read it before taking the dang loan.
Re: Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 01, 2023
Saao:

Church dey

Family dey

Even friend dey...

Meet them.

Don't go near loan app like one wey dey promise me 100000 naira to pay 200000 naira in three months (I no wan mention names...)
Re: Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) by Saao(m): 4:49pm On Jan 01, 2023
Kobonaire234:

Church dey

Family dey

Even friend dey...

Meet them.

Don't go near loan app like one wey dey promise me 100000 naira to pay 200000 naira in three months (I no wan mention names...)
those loans app are criminals. I don't really blame the loan app or the people taking it rather I blame our government that made life so difficult for people. People are suffering. Today, I was going to church in the morning, I saw a corpse of a guy killed maybe in the night around Osborne phase 2 ikoyi, maybe the corpse is now smelly, as I was coming back few minutes back, some people bought tipper of sand and pour it on the corpse, its only God that knew what killed the guy and abandoned. A responsible government will evaluate and find out what kill him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) by Polyol(m): 5:15pm On Jan 01, 2023
Smartguyboy:
I used my 3 numbers to register to get loan of 28k Dey been begging me to get after I paid for the phone I bought from them on time . I have send them the 28k back but they want me to pay am interest of 13k I told dem I won’t pay the money I only pay back that they gave me.

Is that eazybuy? My present credit limit is 200k. I've been taking and repaying their loan with little to no default. I've been enjoying very good relationship with them.

I started by getting a phone loan from them.

2 Likes

Re: Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) by 9jaRealist: 1:35am On Jan 02, 2023
LIGHTHEARTED0:
.I pity non of you, if you can borrowed even a token you shouldn't be anyway forced to pay,not even 1 day default.

majority of Nigerian are just criminal-minded that need to be drag on the floor to reset their brain

Bless you! Many Nigerians would rather pray for you to die than simply repay money they borrowed…SMH
>
Re: Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) by dochenaj: 7:40am On Jan 02, 2023
TheBTCinvestor:

What!! Is this for real! Can't they be sued!
If Nigeria was a functional state and the Judiciary works.

One class action suit will completely put these companies out of business that is if they are a registered company.

The vibe I get is that they are the same sets of people who created an app to give people loans. So they are basically an unlicensed loan shark.

But that doesn't mean they are not suable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) by armadeo(m): 9:07am On Jan 02, 2023
LZAA:

Errr why is it so easy to spot una? grin
Uncle the only way anybody will even attempt to seize your properties or assets abroad is if you have a very long list of creditors who actually sue you
Nobody except criminal organisations rough you and beat you or your family
As far as i know your paymasters can't even dream of trying this crap abroad because na jail straight
The fine alone will make the person you defame wealthy sef

Oga, just borrow from one person with a legally and refuse to pay up. You'll pay him back + his lawyer fees and they'll likely take your stuff too.

Also most of the properties are bought on mortgage sponsored by the banks and if you cannot pay up when due with extension the property is gone. Its a form of loan too.

Who are the loan sharks over there. You think ots apps lending money out to faceless people. Lol.
Re: Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) by armadeo(m): 9:17am On Jan 02, 2023
Lightorder:
some days ago , a furniture maker , whom i have already paid a sum of 150k to complete a job for me , delayed me and later came demanding 12k . this 12k was not included initially . i even decided to keep playing the mugu and offered to give him 4k but rejected it. i got so angry that i walked straight into the police station and demanded to see the DPO before i do something the law might frown at. At the end of the day , told the police when they invited him that they should charge the case to court on OBT. Everyone then came begging. i made up my mind to brief my lawyer , spend even more than a 100k for that 12k. i felt insulted , i wasnt doing for 12k anymore but for the insult. At the end , he didnt see shishi but everyone came begging on his behalf , including the police.

you put someone's picture as dead ? did you kill him or are you planning to do so ? they will never get the money again and should he be my brother , i will take them out on his behalf. the money i should have paid for his burial , i rather spend it on their prosecution, since he is not dead. that is a joke taken too far

Your carpenter wad not owing you rather tried to change the agreement at the end of the bargain. You were in the right.

Secondly reading your write up you don't appear like a person who would read the terms of those loan apps and agree to it. So I don't really think you'll find yourself in that situation.

Thirdly again I say people who borrow 10k from loan apps can never go to court and no nigerian lawyer is ready for payment if we win matter.
Re: Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) by Lightorder: 10:16am On Jan 02, 2023
armadeo:

Your carpenter wad not owing you rather tried to change the agreement at the end of the bargain. You were in the right.

Secondly reading your write up you don't appear like a person who would read the terms of those loan apps and agree to it. So I don't really think you'll find yourself in that situation.

Thirdly again I say people who borrow 10k from loan apps can never go to court and no nigerian lawyer is ready for payment if we win matter.
’”Thirdly again I say people who borrow 10k from loan apps can never go to court and no nigerian lawyer is ready for payment if we win matter” . This line got me rolling on the floor. You are right but portraying a fellow dead is way too extreme as a way to recover a loan nau

1 Like

Re: Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) by LZAA: 4:24pm On Jan 02, 2023
armadeo:

Oga, just borrow from one person with a legally and refuse to pay up. You'll pay him back + his lawyer fees and they'll likely take your stuff too.

Also most of the properties are bought on mortgage sponsored by the banks and if you cannot pay up when due with extension the property is gone. Its a form of loan too.

Who are the loan sharks over there. You think ots apps lending money out to faceless people. Lol.

You are comparing mortgage to a soft loan of less than 10 dollars
Have you ever wondered why firms like branch and carbon serve legal notices as against defamation?
Also loan sharks are illegal hence they are usually the last resort
The loan sharks over here are claiming to be legal entities hence adding additional crimes to their rap sheet
Hope you get the picture now
Re: Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) by armadeo(m): 5:53pm On Jan 02, 2023
LZAA:

You are comparing mortgage to a soft loan of less than 10 dollars
Have you ever wondered why firms like branch and carbon serve legal notices as against defamation?
Also loan sharks are illegal hence they are usually the last resort
The loan sharks over here are claiming to be legal entities hence adding additional crimes to their rap sheet
Hope you get the picture now

Exactly. A loan shark is illegal. All these apps are illegal, so why are you surprised when they follow illegal means to get thier money back. You now want to face them legally?

The point I'm trying to make here is this a loan shark is a loan shark. Abroad they break legs here they defame you.
Re: Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) by LZAA: 5:58pm On Jan 02, 2023
armadeo:

Exactly. A loan shark is illegal. All these apps are illegal, so why are you surprised when they follow illegal means to get thier money back. You now want to face them legally?

The point I'm trying to make here is this a loan shark is a loan shark. Abroad they break legs here they defame you.
Obviously you missed the gist of the post
You can't be illegal,claim to be legal and then defame your patrons hence breaking the law
Yes this country can be lawless but believe it or not laws actually work here
Re: Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) by Hausa(m): 8:46pm On Jan 05, 2023
Lightorder:
some days ago , a furniture maker , whom i have already paid a sum of 150k to complete a job for me , delayed me and later came demanding 12k . this 12k was not included initially . i even decided to keep playing the mugu and offered to give him 4k but rejected it. i got so angry that i walked straight into the police station and demanded to see the DPO before i do something the law might frown at. At the end of the day , told the police when they invited him that they should charge the case to court on OBT. Everyone then came begging. i made up my mind to brief my lawyer , spend even more than a 100k for that 12k. i felt insulted , i wasnt doing for 12k anymore but for the insult. At the end , he didnt see shishi but everyone came begging on his behalf , including the police.

A man with balls!!!

Some people go just dey do anyhow.
Na so devil dey use some people head play suwe sha. I mean, the Carpenter must've thought you couldn't do much.

Hopefully, he learns never to take anyone unserious again.

1 Like

Re: Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) by ecoco2014(m): 9:10am On Jan 13, 2023
Lightorder:
some days ago , a furniture maker , whom i have already paid a sum of 150k to complete a job for me , delayed me and later came demanding 12k . this 12k was not included initially . i even decided to keep playing the mugu and offered to give him 4k but he rejected it. i got so angry that i walked straight into the police station and demanded to see the DPO before i do something the law might frown at. At the end of the day ,I told the police when they invited him that they should charge the case to court on OBT. Everyone then came begging. i made up my mind to brief my lawyer and ready to spend even more than a 100k for that 12k. i felt insulted , i wasnt doing for 12k anymore but for the insult. At the end , he didnt see shishi but everyone came begging on his behalf , including the police.

Below is the logo of the app of a fraudulent defamatory loan company that breached several rules of operation for Lending Companies in Nigeria. They will tell you they got your number randomly and pester you into taking a loan for 7days and on the 5th day send you threatening messages while on the 6th day they send defamatory and libellous messages to your contacts.

Re: Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) by ecoco2014(m): 10:01am On Jan 13, 2023
Another defamatory action of Cashbus loan(Subsidiary of Raceova Nigeria limited)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Frigoglass N10bn Glass Factory In Agbara, Ogun State (Photos) / Jennifer Obayuwana's Breguet Wrist Watch / See A Suitcase Man Ordered From Jumia, See What He Got (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.