Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

You Guys Call Me Weird - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Guys Call Me Weird (576 Views)

Do You Guys Call Me Weird / Why Do People always Call Me Weird / This Girl And Her Friends Used To Always Stare At Me Weird (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Guys Call Me Weird by Ilamina(f): 1:08am On Dec 31, 2022
Because I didn't go to montessori or school in lagos or abuja

I am razz and bush. .that's y people call me weird

That's why they called agbani ugly because she didn't go to montessori
Re: You Guys Call Me Weird by chinwong(m): 3:15am On Dec 31, 2022
Is it those who attended Montessori or schooled in Lag and Abj that are not razz or bushy in nature

Where you school doesn’t really matter, what matters is how you’re shaped from there and how you apply it in the real world .

Can I see your pics first?
Re: You Guys Call Me Weird by meobizy(f): 3:49am On Dec 31, 2022
Onila, if you spent all the time and effort here typing proper comments, you’d have published four to five books by now. That’s at least a hundred pounds gained from meagre sales. Calculate to find the Canadian value.

Sha, many of una no sabi put this useless platform to good use.

2 Likes

Re: You Guys Call Me Weird by advanceDNA: 4:04am On Dec 31, 2022
chinwong:
Is it those who attended Montessori or schooled in Lag and Abj that are not razz or bushy in nature

Where you school doesn’t really matter, what matters is how you’re shaped from there and how you apply it in the real world .

Can I see your pics first?

I dont know which is more weird.....the OP and her Montessori nonsense...or u trying to be nice in a pathetic way.......wetin u wan use her picture do....??

Someone wey no too dey alright ....e go don reach like 3 years she has been blabbing about Montessori

3 Likes

Re: You Guys Call Me Weird by chinwong(m): 4:26am On Dec 31, 2022
advanceDNA:

...or u trying to be nice in a pathetic way.......wetin u wan use her picture do....??

Someone wey no too dey alright ....e go don reach like 3 years she has been blabbing about Montessori

Lol grin, 3 years of blabbing about Montessori

That’s serious mhen. I think she has low self-esteem. Cos wetin concern school with being weird normally.

And for the picture, I jus wan see her face this one wey she dey talk say she be agbani ugly.

1 Like

Re: You Guys Call Me Weird by imagrg(m): 4:45am On Dec 31, 2022
Na colorado make you dey kolo like this?
Me nor know wetin you dey blab about, I swear!
Ilamina:

Re: You Guys Call Me Weird by Aspirila: 8:23am On Dec 31, 2022
Ilamina:

And did u t? really believe that all these truly defined who you are?

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend And Her Wahala / What Is Happening On Codedruns? [PART II] / How Do I Solve This Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.