Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,430 members, 7,836,729 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Tinubu, Obi Take Battle For 2023 To Ethnic Groups - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, Obi Take Battle For 2023 To Ethnic Groups (11775 Views)

Kaduna Suspends Collation As Atiku And Obi Take 2 LGAs Each / Why Should Peter Obi Take Blames For Investment That Obiano Mismanaged? / Faruk Yahaya: We’re Set To Take Battle To Terrorists’ Enclaves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu, Obi Take Battle For 2023 To Ethnic Groups by PandoraObi: 7:19am On Dec 31, 2022
Ok
Re: Tinubu, Obi Take Battle For 2023 To Ethnic Groups by mycar: 7:20am On Dec 31, 2022
You can't continue doing something over and over and expect a different result, Nigeria as a nation needs stability first before any other thing.
The only clean ticket is that of Obi
Re: Tinubu, Obi Take Battle For 2023 To Ethnic Groups by VTJN(m): 7:20am On Dec 31, 2022
Heroicvic:
Please quote me
As a nigerian, why would you choose tinubu or atiku over Peter obi

Coz I don't get it, are we mad in this country?
it is called democracy

Live and let others live

Besides, there are much more competent and viable candidate better than the 3 names you mentioned. None of them is Nigeria mesiah

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Obi Take Battle For 2023 To Ethnic Groups by Heroicvic(m): 7:22am On Dec 31, 2022
VTJN:
it is called democracy

Live and let others live

Besides, there are much more competent and viable candidate better than the 3 names you mentioned. None of them is Nigeria mesiah

I guess he has better chance than the rest
We've tried apc and pdp and we're still here smh
Re: Tinubu, Obi Take Battle For 2023 To Ethnic Groups by VTJN(m): 7:25am On Dec 31, 2022
Heroicvic:

I guess he has better chance than the rest
We've tried apc and pdp and we're still here smh
in Democracy the majority always carry the votes, reason why the northern region play a huge role in an electoral process

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Obi Take Battle For 2023 To Ethnic Groups by PDPdestroyer(m): 7:27am On Dec 31, 2022
Heroicvic:
Please quote me

Tell us what Atiku and Obi achieved in their capacities as VP and governor respectively, let's juxtapose with Tinubu's records during his time as governor, then you will see those supporting Obi and Atiku are the mad people.
When a company wants to recruit, they look at your past records and achievements in a similar role but you guys aren't interested in all that but the person who can lift the heaviest bag of cement as the most qualified candidate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Obi Take Battle For 2023 To Ethnic Groups by Salvador1: 7:30am On Dec 31, 2022
philcz:
This is being done already, especially in the North East and West.
I noticed that too.
Re: Tinubu, Obi Take Battle For 2023 To Ethnic Groups by tyinfinity: 7:30am On Dec 31, 2022
Obidirty the biafran president

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Obi Take Battle For 2023 To Ethnic Groups by philcz(m): 7:31am On Dec 31, 2022
Salvador1:
I noticed that too.
I think we’ve not done so much for Obi penetration in places like Ekiti, Osun and Ogun. More work is needed there.
Re: Tinubu, Obi Take Battle For 2023 To Ethnic Groups by philcz(m): 7:32am On Dec 31, 2022
tyinfinity:
Obidirty the biafran president
You will never get to the point of being a presidential candidate of any party in Nigeria. Shut up
Re: Tinubu, Obi Take Battle For 2023 To Ethnic Groups by Nwaetche(m): 7:33am On Dec 31, 2022
This is a typical example of a pot calling a kettle black

The only folks that wallows in deep seated bigotry are the radical Yoruba muslims.

If not because of the bigotry and primordial reasons, how would a grown up man like yourself be supporting an expired and indicted drug runner and accomplice.

Banbutton:
The only reason OBI seems relevant is cos his useless supporters are ethnic bigot, Feb 2023 when he loses, they'll continue their biafla or death.
Re: Tinubu, Obi Take Battle For 2023 To Ethnic Groups by philcz(m): 7:34am On Dec 31, 2022
PDPdestroyer:

Tell us what Atiku and Obi achieved in their capacities as VP and governor respectively, let's juxtapose with Tinubu's records during his time as governor, then you will see those supporting Obi and Atiku are the mad people.
When a company wants to recruit, they look at your past records and achievements in a similar role but you guys aren't interested in all that but the person who can lift the heaviest bag of cement as the most qualified candidate
And when the company is interviewing you, you come with your friends and cronies to answer interview questions right? Sodiki

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Obi Take Battle For 2023 To Ethnic Groups by Banbutton: 7:36am On Dec 31, 2022
Nwaetche:
This is a typical example of a pot calling a kettle black

The only folks that wallows in deep seated bigotry are the radical Yoruba muslims.

If not because of the bigotry and primordial reasons, how would a grown up man like yourself be supporting an expired and indicted drug runner and accomplice.

I pity your future, I'm a Christain and I support BAT/SHETIMMA.
I think you are blind to see or deaf to hear.
I'm not the cause of your misfortune stop quoting me obirodent.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Obi Take Battle For 2023 To Ethnic Groups by Salvador1: 7:37am On Dec 31, 2022
philcz:
I think we’ve not done so much for Obi penetration in places like Ekiti, Osun and Ogun. More work is needed there.
those people are doing Tribalism in that side. They are claiming to be sophisticated in politics should I say dick measuring with Igbos. It's only educated minded ones are with Obi.
It's better the way upnorth for obi ambassador are doing the underground work in core north than to waste scares resources to educate ethnic bigots that has be brainwashed by bullion van vagabond.
Re: Tinubu, Obi Take Battle For 2023 To Ethnic Groups by PDPdestroyer(m): 7:38am On Dec 31, 2022
philcz:
And when the company is interviewing you, you come with your friends and cronies to answer interview questions right? Sodiki
Yeah....like your Obi also did here, kids everywhere grin
https://twitter.com/AsiwajuOladimej/status/1605584849489625088

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Obi Take Battle For 2023 To Ethnic Groups by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 31, 2022
SmartPolician:
Peter Obi should stop using scarce resources to organise jamborees in states across the country.

Instead, he should work with local groups to take his campaigns in villages and rural communities. That large political rally is a complete waste of money.
But he have not concentrate his spending on his party, he knew they don't have enough and he use his own money to consolidate the party presidential activities
Re: Tinubu, Obi Take Battle For 2023 To Ethnic Groups by philcz(m): 7:44am On Dec 31, 2022
PDPdestroyer:

Yeah....like your Obi also did here, kids everywhere grin
https://twitter.com/AsiwajuOladimej/status/1605584849489625088
Kid? Lmao, your principal is not fit to rule a diverse country like Nigeria. He will lose the election. Obi is coming, know this and know peace. Btw the ad hominem was not needed.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Obi Take Battle For 2023 To Ethnic Groups by philcz(m): 7:45am On Dec 31, 2022
Salvador1:
those people are doing Tribalism in that side. They are claiming to be sophisticated in politics should I say dick measuring with Igbos. It's only educated minded ones are with Obi.
It's better the way upnorth for obi ambassador are doing the underground work in core north than to waste scares resources to educate ethnic bigots that has be brainwashed by bullion van vagabond.
Still we need 25% from these states.
Re: Tinubu, Obi Take Battle For 2023 To Ethnic Groups by ytdivine(m): 7:49am On Dec 31, 2022
Ride on Mr president. From consumption to production

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_OCqQ94Oeo
Re: Tinubu, Obi Take Battle For 2023 To Ethnic Groups by Daniego(m): 7:59am On Dec 31, 2022
SmartPolician:
Peter Obi should stop using scarce resources to organise jamborees in states across the country.

Instead, he should work with local groups to take his campaigns in villages and rural communities. That large political rally is a complete waste of money.

You too dey cry! Haba! Tifubu na Papa?
Re: Tinubu, Obi Take Battle For 2023 To Ethnic Groups by Daniego(m): 8:00am On Dec 31, 2022
Daniego:

You too dey cry! Haba! Tifubu na your Papa?
Re: Tinubu, Obi Take Battle For 2023 To Ethnic Groups by Daniego(m): 8:03am On Dec 31, 2022
AderonkeOlaniyi:
Nigerians have rejected the demented Iragbiji drug criminal. The ones you see on social media are nothing less than cheap shameless miscreants who post comments and collect 10 Naira for each comment posted.

You are a patriot.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Obi Take Battle For 2023 To Ethnic Groups by Onuoha1234(m): 8:05am On Dec 31, 2022
The " proffession" politicians now realise that Nigeria consists of ethnic groups to be treated with Equity and Justice.The judgement day fast approaching!
Re: Tinubu, Obi Take Battle For 2023 To Ethnic Groups by Daniego(m): 8:08am On Dec 31, 2022
philcz:

Why do have time for someone who is too blind to see! They see light but want to stay in darkness just for a mere 30k per month. If Satan come down for campaign,the will still support him calling him a new angel.
Re: Tinubu, Obi Take Battle For 2023 To Ethnic Groups by Daniego(m): 8:10am On Dec 31, 2022
Daniego:

Why do you have time for someone who is too blind to see! They see light but want to stay in darkness just for a mere 30k per month. If Satan comes down for campaign,the will still support him calling him a new angel.
Re: Tinubu, Obi Take Battle For 2023 To Ethnic Groups by makavalley(m): 8:20am On Dec 31, 2022
Banbutton:
The only reason OBI seems relevant is cos his useless supporters are ethnic bigot, Feb 2023 when he loses, they'll continue their biafla or death.

Wailer wail the more! Wail on... keep wailing... support your oppressors...
Re: Tinubu, Obi Take Battle For 2023 To Ethnic Groups by Banbutton: 8:21am On Dec 31, 2022
makavalley:

Wailer wail the more! Wail on... keep wailing... support your oppressors...
okay obirodent, I can see your neck has been pressed. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Obi Take Battle For 2023 To Ethnic Groups by makavalley(m): 8:27am On Dec 31, 2022
Banbutton:
okay obirodent, I can see your neck has been pressed. cheesy

I have nothing to loss if anybody becomes President for your own information you urchin
Re: Tinubu, Obi Take Battle For 2023 To Ethnic Groups by Bigleaf1006: 8:31am On Dec 31, 2022
derecho:
PO doesn't have time for Ethnic politics.
He is the only Unifier

You joking right,unifier!! Lol

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Obi Take Battle For 2023 To Ethnic Groups by Bigleaf1006: 8:35am On Dec 31, 2022
Heroicvic:
Please quote me

Do not despise the choices of others,it begets nothing but hate......respect other peoples choice as you would want yours.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Obi Take Battle For 2023 To Ethnic Groups by Bigleaf1006: 8:41am On Dec 31, 2022
gozmok1:
When Tunubu couldn't get the CAN support he created his own Bishops, When he couldn't get the endorsement of the Afenifere he went for the former Afenifere leader for endorsement.
Nigerians should expect more desperate moves from Tunubu,
But he fail!

PA fasoranti is the one whose daughter was killed by FuIanis sometime ago and he Tinubu never commiserated with him. Now election come e go receive prayer. No be curse be that?

The way you people assume the role of moral police is funny.....did fasoranti family call you to complain about Tinubu killing their daughter,did the family receive him or not in their family home?

Your prism is blurred,broken and defective and has always been but you are too deluded to accept

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Obi Take Battle For 2023 To Ethnic Groups by Ddokie: 8:45am On Dec 31, 2022
SmartPolician:

I agree 100%. He should focus on town halls strictly, meeting key groups in each state.

The rallies are just for optics, and truth be told, PO does not have enough money to pull the necessary crowds that will create positive optics.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akpabio Inaugurates Committee To Rejig NDDC / "Okorocha Is A Colossal Failure, The Worst On Earth'' - Ohaneze Youths Council / Power Generation Falls To 2,970MW On Discos’ Demand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.