Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,518 members, 7,836,976 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Tinubu, Obi Take Battle For 2023 To Ethnic Groups - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, Obi Take Battle For 2023 To Ethnic Groups (11777 Views)

Kaduna Suspends Collation As Atiku And Obi Take 2 LGAs Each / Why Should Peter Obi Take Blames For Investment That Obiano Mismanaged? / Faruk Yahaya: We’re Set To Take Battle To Terrorists’ Enclaves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu, Obi Take Battle For 2023 To Ethnic Groups by uniquelyspecial(m): 8:54am On Dec 31, 2022
Banbutton:
The only reason OBI seems relevant is cos his useless supporters are ethnic bigot, Feb 2023 when he loses, they'll continue their biafla or death.
Shame!
Re: Tinubu, Obi Take Battle For 2023 To Ethnic Groups by DVDE: 9:10am On Dec 31, 2022
Chelseanababa:
Why Obi is not organizing the carnival he called rally again? Abi he has given up on the election

one urchins spotted. he paused on 22nd of Dec because if Christmas. when last did APC have their own rally. Tinubu that will do one rally and go to London and treat himself before he continue. You are a confused human being shaa
Re: Tinubu, Obi Take Battle For 2023 To Ethnic Groups by DVDE: 9:12am On Dec 31, 2022
SmartPolician:
Peter Obi should stop using scarce resources to organise jamborees in states across the country.

Instead, he should work with local groups to take his campaigns in villages and rural communities. That large political rally is a complete waste of money.
Urchins, you can say that to Tinubu and Atiku
Re: Tinubu, Obi Take Battle For 2023 To Ethnic Groups by Sunrise258: 9:32am On Dec 31, 2022
The manner at which you Obidients are going about attacking people with diverse opinion is very irritating. This fact has worked against PO seriously. It has reduced him to a regional candidate and he is not vying for president of Biafra you know.

nairalee:
The reality is that Nigeria is divided on ethnic lines now more than ever.

If not, this election would have been won by Peter Obi
Re: Tinubu, Obi Take Battle For 2023 To Ethnic Groups by Misterone: 9:45am On Dec 31, 2022
Heroicvic:
Please quote me
As a nigerian, why would you choose tinubu or atiku over Peter obi

Coz I don't get it, are we mad in this country?
it is not that we are mad but that you are myopic and not seeing the big picture. Obi is a scam, we know him from years back and you cannot whitewash mild steel to become gold
Re: Tinubu, Obi Take Battle For 2023 To Ethnic Groups by ogunsbanjul(m): 10:42am On Dec 31, 2022
Don't be misguided by this right up because when the results will start coming out during the presidential election more importantly from Yoruba states, you will not be crying that the results were rigged. Know this and have peace of mind. In Yoruba land we vote based on track records, competency, capability, constituency and above all we believe in prayers. Afenifere is not the determinant of Yoruba political direction. How do you defend an Abia man living in Lagos since year 2000 till date claiming he was in Anambra when the labour Party candidate was a governor that he made him not to relocate to any other state because of self acclaimed but unverified massive infrastructures. Definitely, you should know that's ethnicity politics. If you like vex it's non of my business because the truth is always bitter to those living with eyes working and ear functioning but deaf and dumb like. Genesis 12 vs 3
Re: Tinubu, Obi Take Battle For 2023 To Ethnic Groups by Heroicvic(m): 12:04pm On Dec 31, 2022
Misterone:
it is not that we are mad but that you are myopic and not seeing the big picture. Obi is a scam, we know him from years back and you cannot whitewash mild steel to become gold

Who's the saint
Re: Tinubu, Obi Take Battle For 2023 To Ethnic Groups by Banbutton: 1:40pm On Dec 31, 2022
uniquelyspecial:

Shame on uniguelyspecial!
Re: Tinubu, Obi Take Battle For 2023 To Ethnic Groups by Banbutton: 1:41pm On Dec 31, 2022
makavalley:

I have nothing to loss if anybody becomes President for your own information you urchin
Ok obiDENSE
Re: Tinubu, Obi Take Battle For 2023 To Ethnic Groups by makavalley(m): 5:42pm On Dec 31, 2022
Banbutton:

Ok obiDENSE

Urchin continue the shege and hunger you saw in this present government it's not enough for you? Continue na you hunger go wire no be again
Re: Tinubu, Obi Take Battle For 2023 To Ethnic Groups by ThickSharon123(f): 5:59pm On Dec 31, 2022
adioolayi:
Sorry o..

You are still seeing Peter Obi for this race

Well, from inception, till now...I don't know tomorrow oo.. because, 24hrs is a long time in politics.. ..all I see is...either Atiku or Tinubu will win 2023 elections...nothing has changed really..just expected twist and turns...and they are more of advantage to Tinubu than Atiku

grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy
He will win flawlessly
Re: Tinubu, Obi Take Battle For 2023 To Ethnic Groups by Banbutton: 6:43pm On Dec 31, 2022
makavalley:

Urchin continue the shege and hunger you saw in this present government it's not enough for you? Continue na you hunger go wire no be again
That's the problem you have, you Obi supporters, you think allmare hungry like you, if your father was lazy and couldn't give you a good Life blame him.. under buhari's Nigeria and TINUBU Lagos its has been the best years for me .
Too many opportunities just that hatred has blinded you to see it.
I'll say it again I'm not the cause of your misfortune in life.. mix up and ask what's up and make it in life under any government... irrespective of who becomes president.....
I'll say it again tinubu is the next president of Nigeria
Re: Tinubu, Obi Take Battle For 2023 To Ethnic Groups by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 7:57pm On Dec 31, 2022
kingmaster2009:

You mean like the one Obi was sharing during the Anambra state governorship election

Stale. Look for something new.
Re: Tinubu, Obi Take Battle For 2023 To Ethnic Groups by ZamaniT: 8:11pm On Dec 31, 2022
See who is Talking about Hunger.

This is someone that can't feed himself

Hahaha

Babablulu lulu blululu

Banbutton:

That's the problem you have, you Obi supporters, you think allmare hungry like you, if your father was lazy and couldn't give you a good Life blame him.. under buhari's Nigeria and TINUBU Lagos its has been the best years for me .
Too many opportunities just that hatred has blinded you to see it.
I'll say it again I'm not the cause of your misfortune in life.. mix up and ask what's up and make it in life under any government... irrespective of who becomes president.....
I'll say it again tinubu is the next president of Nigeria
Re: Tinubu, Obi Take Battle For 2023 To Ethnic Groups by ZamaniT: 8:11pm On Dec 31, 2022
Banbutton:

Ok obiDENSE

Hungry Urchin
Re: Tinubu, Obi Take Battle For 2023 To Ethnic Groups by ZamaniT: 8:12pm On Dec 31, 2022
Banbutton:
okay obirodent, I can see your neck has been pressed. cheesy

Hungry Urchin, that can't feed himself, without selling his property
Re: Tinubu, Obi Take Battle For 2023 To Ethnic Groups by ZamaniT: 8:13pm On Dec 31, 2022
Banbutton:

I pity your future, I'm a Christain and I support BAT/SHETIMMA.
I think you are blind to see or deaf to hear.
I'm not the cause of your misfortune stop quoting me obirodent.

Urchin drug Baron.

Misfortune that has befallen his Family
Re: Tinubu, Obi Take Battle For 2023 To Ethnic Groups by ZamaniT: 8:13pm On Dec 31, 2022
Banbutton:
The only reason OBI seems relevant is cos his useless supporters are ethnic bigot, Feb 2023 when he loses, they'll continue their biafla or death.

But you talk about him Every day

A child without brain due to hunger
Re: Tinubu, Obi Take Battle For 2023 To Ethnic Groups by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 8:29pm On Dec 31, 2022
Banbutton:

A BIGGER ETHNIC BIGOT IS CALLING OTHERS ETHNIC BIGOTS.
Re: Tinubu, Obi Take Battle For 2023 To Ethnic Groups by Banbutton: 8:36pm On Dec 31, 2022
AderonkeOlaniyi:

A BIGGER ETHNIC BIGOT IS CALLING OTHERS ETHNIC BIGOTS.
Okay zombie
Re: Tinubu, Obi Take Battle For 2023 To Ethnic Groups by Banbutton: 8:36pm On Dec 31, 2022
ZamaniT:

But you talk about him Every day

A child without brain due to hunger
I sight you zombie grin
Re: Tinubu, Obi Take Battle For 2023 To Ethnic Groups by Banbutton: 8:37pm On Dec 31, 2022
ZamaniT:

Urchin drug Baron.

Misfortune that has befallen his Family
Your portion this coming new year, inshallah
Re: Tinubu, Obi Take Battle For 2023 To Ethnic Groups by Banbutton: 8:37pm On Dec 31, 2022
ZamaniT:

Hungry Urchin, that can't feed himself, without selling his property
Zombie noted
Re: Tinubu, Obi Take Battle For 2023 To Ethnic Groups by Banbutton: 8:38pm On Dec 31, 2022
ZamaniT:
See who is Talking about Hunger.

This is someone that can't feed himself

Hahaha

Babablulu lulu blululu

I feel your pain, it's sweetness to my soul tongue
Re: Tinubu, Obi Take Battle For 2023 To Ethnic Groups by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 8:50pm On Dec 31, 2022
Banbutton:

Okay zombie

Mumu.
Re: Tinubu, Obi Take Battle For 2023 To Ethnic Groups by Banbutton: 9:02pm On Dec 31, 2022
AderonkeOlaniyi:

Mumu.
Ok oloshoo
Re: Tinubu, Obi Take Battle For 2023 To Ethnic Groups by ZamaniT: 9:08pm On Dec 31, 2022
Banbutton:

I feel your pain, it's sweetness to my soul tongue

Hungry Urchin

Babablulu lulu blululu
Re: Tinubu, Obi Take Battle For 2023 To Ethnic Groups by ZamaniT: 9:08pm On Dec 31, 2022
Banbutton:

Zombie noted

Drug Baron , confirmed, with a sprinkle of hunger of sillyness
Re: Tinubu, Obi Take Battle For 2023 To Ethnic Groups by ZamaniT: 9:10pm On Dec 31, 2022
Banbutton:

Your portion this coming new year, inshallah

Your Portion of Misfortune has already befallen you and your Family.

That's why you sell you property to feed yet support an Identity Thief a drug Baron

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Otti Sets Up Judicial Panel To Probe Past Administration / Igbinedion Barred From Entering US - SaharaReporters / Ernst And Young Appointed As NDDC Auditors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.