Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,148 members, 7,829,104 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Tinubu, Obi Take Battle For 2023 To Ethnic Groups - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, Obi Take Battle For 2023 To Ethnic Groups (11761 Views)

Kaduna Suspends Collation As Atiku And Obi Take 2 LGAs Each / Why Should Peter Obi Take Blames For Investment That Obiano Mismanaged? / Faruk Yahaya: We’re Set To Take Battle To Terrorists’ Enclaves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu, Obi Take Battle For 2023 To Ethnic Groups by Banbutton: 9:11pm On Dec 31, 2022
ZamaniT:

Your Portion of Misfortune has already befallen you and your Family.

That's why you sell you property to feed yet support an Identity Thief a drug Baron

So shall it be for you Amen
Re: Tinubu, Obi Take Battle For 2023 To Ethnic Groups by ZamaniT: 9:13pm On Dec 31, 2022
Banbutton:

So shall it be for you Amen

It can't be for me, as I don't sell My Property to feed.

I feed people like you, as you are a hungry Urchin, I still Employ pple like you and pay them Salary so that they can feed

Stop selling your property to feed and Pay rent
Re: Tinubu, Obi Take Battle For 2023 To Ethnic Groups by Banbutton: 9:19pm On Dec 31, 2022
ZamaniT:

It can't be for me, as I don't sell My Property to feed.

I feed people like you, as you are a hungry Urchin, I still Employ pple like you and pay them Salary so that they can feed

Stop selling your property to feed and Pay rent
It's already your portion ASE
Re: Tinubu, Obi Take Battle For 2023 To Ethnic Groups by ZamaniT: 9:22pm On Dec 31, 2022
Banbutton:

It's already your portion ASE

My portion is Bountiful,

Hungry Urchins like you will forever be Cursed, no food,yet support a Criminal and drug Baron, no be curse?

You still don't know who your real father is, you come join Tinubu on your Head again,

Ah, who curse your family like this
Re: Tinubu, Obi Take Battle For 2023 To Ethnic Groups by Banbutton: 9:26pm On Dec 31, 2022
ZamaniT:

My portion is Bountiful,

Hungry Urchins like you will forever be Cursed, no food,yet support a Criminal and drug Baron, no be curse?

You still don't know who your real father is, you come join Tinubu on your Head again,

Ah, who curse your family like this

So shall it be for you ASE
Who is this one, I'm sure you're one hagged fool I'm not even in same country as you and your useless OBI,I'm in a place they come for their treatment earning large, or you think all is hungry as you, ode.
Re: Tinubu, Obi Take Battle For 2023 To Ethnic Groups by ZamaniT: 9:29pm On Dec 31, 2022
Banbutton:

So shall it be for you ASE
Who is this one, I'm sure you're one hagged fool I'm not even in same country as you and your useless OBI,I'm in a place they come for their treatment earning large, or you think all is hungry as you, ode.

Hahahahahahaha

Empty barrels, always quick to claim and blow Dirty Trumpet,With uncoordinated English

Lol

Feed yourself first without selling your property, confirm who your Father is from your Mum

NB: Read What your posted again, slowly.

Just like Tinubu, Babablulu lulu blululu

Hahahahahahaha
Re: Tinubu, Obi Take Battle For 2023 To Ethnic Groups by Realtest44: 9:45pm On Dec 31, 2022
The only weapon we have is our PVC,we are ready to go,for we can't wait for February 25th, Obidients to the call.
Re: Tinubu, Obi Take Battle For 2023 To Ethnic Groups by makavalley(m): 11:45pm On Dec 31, 2022
Banbutton:

That's the problem you have, you Obi supporters, you think allmare hungry like you, if your father was lazy and couldn't give you a good Life blame him.. under buhari's Nigeria and TINUBU Lagos its has been the best years for me .
Too many opportunities just that hatred has blinded you to see it.
I'll say it again I'm not the cause of your misfortune in life.. mix up and ask what's up and make it in life under any government... irrespective of who becomes president.....
I'll say it again tinubu is the next president of Nigeria

You're damn frustrated and quick to point out insults meanwhile your dunce, dunder head didn't see calling folks who supports vibrant leader, EFCC free like PO "Obi supporters" as an insult ...My father was never lazy he provided all for his kids and I'm not and I will be hungry in this world it's too too late boy.. tell that your blockhead the truth Tinubu of 24years ago is he the same strong, active Tinubu of today ? Grandpa needs rest nature is already catching up with him which is not his fault, but selfish, self pocket interest fellows like you and the other Polithiefcians keep pushing him to come out... are there no other qualified leaders in whole of the APC ?... keep supporting those that drained your father and down to you , like I told you before even if your oppressors win or grandpa win it won't affect what I do in life. What I do I in life will drop food on my table either good or bad government, your myopic tribal bigot has eaten deep into your head you can't look beyond mirror of Lagos ... Tinubu made Lagos bullcrap as if Lagos was not once a federal capital, Lagos that was a colony since 1862 and a made a capital 1914 No dullard you can't remember Lagos was capital until 1991

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Lauds Soludo For Approving Ekwueme Square For Tinubu’s Anambra Campaign / FG Inaugurates 15-man Committee For 63rd Independence Anniversary (names) / Akwa Ibom Nnyin Ayaya - O!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.