Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Nairalander Please I Need Urgent Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalander Please I Need Urgent Help (911 Views)

Help A Nairalander. Please!! / Nairalander Please Does She Have A Right To Say This??? / Nairalander Please Advice Me What Should I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander Please I Need Urgent Help by realsammie(m): 8:25am On Dec 31, 2022
Good morning nairalander and compliment of the season to us.
I dont know the right session to post this. Please Mod, you can move it to the right session.

I use to work with a local government in kaduna state. ( Primary School teacher). By August this year Governor Elrufai ask all teachers to right competency test but NUT asked not to. For those of us that refuse to write the test, the governor sack us.

Dear nairalander since August i have been jobless, just doing minal jobs. This prompt me to borrow money from Lcredit loan app and since then i have been borrowing to pay loan. But now i have hit the wall.

Nairaland please i am seeking for assistance on how to pay back the loan. Please i need help. The loan date will start expiring tomorrow and i dont know where to run to that us why i came here.

I have been a long time nairalander but i have to swallow shame and post this.

Below are screenshot from the loan app and also my appointment letter of the job i lost.
I also need a job please, I can work anyway

You can reach 0.9.1.6.9.5.0.8.9.4.1 for further clearification

2040224749...UBA..

GOD bless you all

Re: Nairalander Please I Need Urgent Help by ahnie: 8:40am On Dec 31, 2022
Only you.

This your situation is pretty dicey

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Please I Need Urgent Help by Obaaderemi2: 8:43am On Dec 31, 2022
You for no go to lcredit. This is a serious problem.

Why not find a private school to teach at?
You should have written that test. Can NUT get you a job now?
Re: Nairalander Please I Need Urgent Help by ahnie: 8:45am On Dec 31, 2022
Obaaderemi2:
You for no go to lcredit. This is a serious problem.

Why not find a private school to teach at?
You should have written that test. Can NUT get you a job now?
Comrade in the industry mo kin yin oo

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Please I Need Urgent Help by Tozocalamity: 8:57am On Dec 31, 2022
oga look for a way to solve your proplems yourself. Stop disturbing others people with your matter.

or dont u know that everbody have their own individual problems that they are dealing with quietly?.

And if u have no other options, Go to God in prayer .. No dey worry us.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Please I Need Urgent Help by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 31, 2022
The money you loan, what did you use it for? Because this your story no clear.

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander Please I Need Urgent Help by Greatzeus(m): 9:24am On Dec 31, 2022
realsammie:
I dont know the right session to post this. Please Mod, you can move it to the right session.

I use to work with a local government in kaduna state. ( Primary School teacher). By August this year Governor Elrufai ask all teachers to right competency test but NUT asked not to. For those of us that refuse to write the test, the governor sack us.

Dear nairalander since August i have been jobless, just doing minal jobs. This prompt me to borrow money from Lcredit loan app and since then i have been borrowing to pay loan. But now i have hit the wall.

Nairaland please i am seeking for assistance on how to pay back the loan. Please i need help. The loan date will start expiring tomorrow and i dont know where to run to that us why i came here.

Below are screenshot from the loan app and also my appointment letter of the job i lost.

2040224749...UBA..

GOD bless you all

Your employer,The person paying you asked you to write a test,to show you're competent to put the future of primary school children in your hands, you refused because NUT who earn millions doing nothing told you not to? You deserve your sufferness.

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander Please I Need Urgent Help by Dannyfan(m): 9:38am On Dec 31, 2022
Hi bro, please don't get panic as this can take you to the extreme. Don't fall for any threat from Lcredit, they can't do you shit. Find money and pay little you can do, the moment they defame you, stop paying them.
Re: Nairalander Please I Need Urgent Help by gentility411(m): 11:35am On Dec 31, 2022
Tozocalamity:
oga look for a way to solve your proplems yourself. Stop disturbing others people with your matter.

or dont u know that everbody have their own individual problems that they are dealing with quietly?.

Guy, its too harsh to scold d man dis way after d deed has been done. Yes, everyone has problems. But, if u cant offer solution to d problrm at hand. Den u r can keep mum, or ignore d thread completely if u cannot help d situation

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Please I Need Urgent Help by Blupen(m): 12:01pm On Dec 31, 2022
Op i have a lot to say to you but i will only tell you one thing now nairalanders will not help you, so stop waisting your time
Re: Nairalander Please I Need Urgent Help by Nonexisting1: 12:37pm On Dec 31, 2022
As e be so, I guess everybody in your life now should be waiting for a text message about how you are a thief who stole company money and ran away. grin Sorry brother, this phase too will pass and you will smile again.
Re: Nairalander Please I Need Urgent Help by ahnie: 7:02pm On Dec 31, 2022
Tozocalamity:

Hi you ve bn sending me pm(s)
I m all ear I no longer accept pm(s)
Mention me in a dead thread n say what you want to say.

Thanks
Re: Nairalander Please I Need Urgent Help by VawulenceProMax: 2:24pm On Feb 22, 2023
realsammie:

2040224749...UBA..

GOD bless you all

I can assist you with something little or have you cleared it?
Re: Nairalander Please I Need Urgent Help by realsammie(m): 2:29pm On Feb 22, 2023
VawulenceProMax:
I can assist you with something little or have you cleared it?

No bro, but i am paying it, bit by bit. still on it
Re: Nairalander Please I Need Urgent Help by VawulenceProMax: 2:45pm On Feb 22, 2023
realsammie:

No bro, but i am paying it, bit by bit. still on it
screenshot the amount you have to pay so I know how much I can assist you with. Are they adding interest daily?

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Please I Need Urgent Help by realsammie(m): 11:45am On Feb 23, 2023
VawulenceProMax:
screenshot the amount you have to pay so I know how much I can assist you with. Are they adding interest daily?

They are adding daily interest and threat upon threat.

I have given up sha

Re: Nairalander Please I Need Urgent Help by VawulenceProMax: 8:20am On Feb 25, 2023
realsammie:

They are adding daily interest and threat upon threat.

I have given up sha
wtf. How much have you paid already?
Re: Nairalander Please I Need Urgent Help by realsammie(m): 1:43pm On Feb 25, 2023
VawulenceProMax:
wtf. How much have you paid already?

Just 40k. By month end, an uncle of mine promise to give ke 70k to settle part of it. it os well

(1) (Reply)

Do You Like My Profile Photo? / I Don't Know If Am The Only One That Always Experience This In Relationship / Men! Stop Paying For Dates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.