Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] (43386 Views)

Ronaldo Becomes First Juventus Player To Score In Nine Straight League Games / Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Joker In Halloween Costume (Photos) / Mesut Ozil Is The 8th Fastest Arsenal Player (See Top 10) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by alobright17(m): 9:39am On Jan 01, 2023
Kingcalls:

Indomie boy...he first played semis b4 the little fraud ever dreamt of it
yet the fraud played in the final before him. Fufu generation seems you didn't know this?

I know you're still in pain

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by unmask: 10:51am On Jan 01, 2023
joshuaidibia:

Omo. You people are stupid o. If he joins the biggest, you'll open your wide mouth wah!!! and complain he joined a club that's already big. This just proves even if he retires y'all will still hate. Get a life bro. If I can be as finished as CR7 then it's a dream come true, I'm happy for his success. The minutes you spent hating, he just made more than your yearly income.
You just want to talk for talking sake. The man bad mouthed leagues like the Saudi Arabian league, but still ended up joining them. I don't know what you call it over at your end though

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by unmask: 11:00am On Jan 01, 2023
Ade1177:

I am very very happy he signed it

You all are forcing him to retire
Every single day a 38 yrs old is being talked about like a finished product and all clubs reading news shy away from him
He is being Forced to reduced his salary to 100k and join sporting Lisbon. Can you imagine

Someone with a very large staff and mansions to cater for

He was on 500k at united
He is 38yrs old and being forced to retire by all
So why not retire with 3m per week instead of 100k in sporting

Him going to Saudi will bring investors and attention to the league
He will be treated with respect and loved by millions
Will be an ambassador for the nation at large

The Ronaldo brand will multiply in Saudi

He must have been advised to stop thinking of the fans and people, think about your Family

His Family first and most of the people saying shit about him. He doesn't even know exist

[/b]Most players even in Europe are chasing the money and not the career[b]

If he signed for 100k Sporting Lisbon to make sure people call him finished
People will blast him
If he signs 3m for Saudi people will still blast him

So he chose what will benefit him and his kids and immediate family for generations to come
basically he swallowed the humble pie. Quick question if Messi offers himself to the Arabs now, do you think he will earn more than Ronaldo?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by unmask: 11:06am On Jan 01, 2023
Timekeeper452:
ronaldo going to Saudi won’t bring any attention more than this already to the league. Saudi leagues are not easily watchable like every other league. And to top it off, the club isn’t even playing in the league’s championship. No one forced Ronaldo to retire, his age and stats did. If you are a lover of Fifa video game, you would also see his stats and ratings dropped aggressively, same happened real life. Why would I want a 38 year old with a sharp decline on a $500k wage when that can get me really good young strikers. Him taking this deal is the best thing he did for himself. The world is only mocking him because he mocked those that took similar deal (xavi). Dude even did an interview months ago, thrashing non ambitious teams and stating how he wanted playing at the top and would never move to Saudi for money. Lol.
Well said. The bolded is what Ronaldo fans have failed to understand.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by blueAgent(m): 11:36am On Jan 01, 2023
joshuaidibia:

Says the man that can't see a thread about Ronaldo without ejaculating. If you can get 1% of my happiness right now, you won't be this obsessed with someone you claim to hate. Get a life if you even have any.
Cry more, your tears is my happiness grin grin grin.

For your information I don't give a Bleep about how you feel or your penaldo.

Am delighted in seeing the truth been established.

That's my mandate.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by blueAgent(m): 11:38am On Jan 01, 2023
udeh3:

Even in the World Cup, CR7 still have more records

I thought you guys before now said Messi is the real GOAT even without carrying a World Cup and Copa America? He just took those cups this year while CR7 has the Europe cup ever since, Pele has 3 World Cups, yet, you still say Messi then was the GOAT. So, which record made him GOAT then?

Go and verify, Ronaldo has more Stats than any player, even in World Cup

They console yourself.

Without world cup Messi still remains the greatest,

Can you list your penaldo Worldcup records?

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by blueAgent(m): 11:41am On Jan 01, 2023
PAQ:

Haba bros, na my money?
I'm just happy one is counting trophies while the other is counting figures.... Financial figures.

Tell me true, which will u rather be?

Am sure.

Penaldo would willingly trade that money for a World cup trophy.

Messi does not lack money, winning the World Cup means more endorsements and income.

And who told you by 37years Messi, would not have 3times such offer from Qatar,China Saudi or US?

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by aujile(m): 3:13pm On Jan 01, 2023
HellVictorinho6:

Because you're commanding him
We are just watching, not commanding
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by joshuaidibia(m): 4:11pm On Jan 01, 2023
blueAgent:

Cry more, your tears is my happiness grin grin grin.

For your information I don't give a Bleep about how you feel or your penaldo.

Am delighted in seeing the truth been established.

That's my mandate.

Happy New Year
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by blueAgent(m): 4:22pm On Jan 01, 2023
joshuaidibia:

Happy New Year

Same to you bro.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by HellVictorinho6(m): 4:44pm On Jan 01, 2023
aujile:

We are just watching, not commanding

Watching doesn't involve saying anything
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by udeh3(m): 5:14pm On Jan 01, 2023
blueAgent:

They console yourself.

Without world cup Messi still remains the greatest,

Can you list your penaldo Worldcup records?

He's the only player to score in all five world cups since Korea/Japan 2002.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by blueAgent(m): 6:57pm On Jan 01, 2023
udeh3:

He's the only player to score in all five world cups since Korea/Japan 2002.

Only.

Is that all his world Cup records?

https://www.si.com/fannation/soccer/futbol/features/ten-world-cup-records-broken-by-lionel-messi-at-qatar-2022

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by aujile(m): 7:39pm On Jan 01, 2023
HellVictorinho6:

Watching doesn't involve saying anything
Neither does saying anything mean dragging someone on the ground.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:36pm On Jan 01, 2023
aujile:

Neither does saying anything mean dragging someone on the ground.

Saying he will is saying nothing when there's no chance unless you drag
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by joshuaidibia(m): 10:31am On Jan 03, 2023
unmask:
You just want to talk for talking sake. The man bad mouthed leagues like the Saudi Arabian league, but still ended up joining them. I don't know what you call it over at your end though

Sorry. Happy New Year
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by Fr33born(m): 4:52pm On Jan 07, 2023
Nice one
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by Mryacks: 8:20pm On Jan 07, 2023
robosky02:
Cristiano Ronaldo becomes highest paid player [See top 10]

Saudi Arabian league side Al Nassr on Friday completed the signing of former Manchester United forward, Cristiano Ronaldo.

Ronaldo was a free agent for just over a month after his contract with Man United was terminated in November.

Once ad revenue is included, the former Real Madrid, Juventus and Sporting Lisbon striker is now the best-paid athlete on the planet.

CBS Sports reports that the entire volume of Ronaldo’s contract with Al Nassr would earn the Portuguese €216m a year.

This by far cannot be measured with the €75m per season of Paris Saint-Germain stars, Lionel Messi and Neymar’s €70m.

Here is list of top ten highest earners after Ronaldo’s contract:

10 Kevin De Bruyne (Man City) – $29m

9 Andres Iniesta (Vissel Kobe) – $30m

8 Eden Hazard (Real Madrid) – $31m

7 Robert Lewandowski (FC Barcelona) – $35m

6 Erling Haaland (Man City) – $39m

5 Mohamed Salah (Liverpool) – $53m

4 Neymar (PSG) – $87m

3 Lionel Messi (PSG) – $110m

2 Kylian Mbappé (PSG) $128m

1 Cristiano Ronaldo (Al-Nassr) $214m

https://dailypost.ng/2022/12/31/cristiano-ronaldo-becomes-highest-paid-player-see-top-10/

Lol, Hazard is robbing Real Madrid grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by freshboi88: 9:31pm On Jan 07, 2023
Fr33born:

Good evening sir. I found your Cisco Networking thread and channel of 2021 today. Please Please I need your help. Please how can I reach you on whatsapp?

Odianosen Ulinfoh is the name on Facebook....send me a dm there

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Asisat Oshoala Kneel Down To Greet Gov Ambode And His Wife / Lionel Messi Steps Out With His Kids / Hilarious Faces Of Divers At The Rio 2016 Olympics In Brazil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.