Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,168 members, 7,821,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] (43391 Views)

Ronaldo Becomes First Juventus Player To Score In Nine Straight League Games / Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Joker In Halloween Costume (Photos) / Mesut Ozil Is The 8th Fastest Arsenal Player (See Top 10) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by Bigchristo: 2:40pm On Dec 31, 2022
robosky02:
Cristiano Ronaldo becomes highest paid player [See top 10]

Saudi Arabian league side Al Nassr on Friday completed the signing of former Manchester United forward, Cristiano Ronaldo.

Ronaldo was a free agent for just over a month after his contract with Man United was terminated in November.

Once ad revenue is included, the former Real Madrid, Juventus and Sporting Lisbon striker is now the best-paid athlete on the planet.

CBS Sports reports that the entire volume of Ronaldo’s contract with Al Nassr would earn the Portuguese €216m a year.

This by far cannot be measured with the €75m per season of Paris Saint-Germain stars, Lionel Messi and Neymar’s €70m.

Here is list of top ten highest earners after Ronaldo’s contract:

10 Kevin De Bruyne (Man City) – $29m

9 Andres Iniesta (Vissel Kobe) – $30m

8 Eden Hazard (Real Madrid) – $31m

7 Robert Lewandowski (FC Barcelona) – $35m

6 Erling Haaland (Man City) – $39m

5 Mohamed Salah (Liverpool) – $53m

4 Neymar (PSG) – $87m

3 Lionel Messi (PSG) – $110m

2 Kylian Mbappé (PSG) $128m

1 Cristiano Ronaldo (Al-Nassr) $214m

https://dailypost.ng/2022/12/31/cristiano-ronaldo-becomes-highest-paid-player-see-top-10/
he should just collect money and get retirement there
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by Lightorder: 2:41pm On Dec 31, 2022
sotall:
undecided

He has been rejected by European clubs and so has no choice than to go to Saudi and score tap-ins and penalties.

Messi is the GOAT
you should be ashamed of yourself. Your age mates are busy fulfilling dreams on earth and you are here bleeting GOAT. Do you know that you are just a goat

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by Almiron: 2:47pm On Dec 31, 2022
Rinoxy:

Hahahahaha!!! U funny shaaaa!!!! U dey troll someone whose call can change ur life!!
you be mumu, how the matter take correlate, shey your papa no dey troll Messi too, his call no fit change your entire lineage

Just cry in agony

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by Almiron: 2:50pm On Dec 31, 2022
Lightorder:
you should be ashamed of yourself. Your age mates are busy fulfilling dreams on earth and you are here bleeting GOAT. Do you know that you are just a goat

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by MansoryMX(m): 2:54pm On Dec 31, 2022
sotall:
undecided

He has been rejected by European clubs and so has no choice than to go to Saudi and score tap-ins and penalties.

Messi is the GOAT

Why are you pained cheesy
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by kunleiky(m): 3:03pm On Dec 31, 2022
eneh49:
This fraud it’s just after the money. I really hope another interview section won’t be granted to him if not…..
Point out how he is a fraud exactly. He robbed you of Ballin d'or or UCL trophies? Oh mistake, you haven't won a single one in your entire street soccer life.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by aujile(m): 3:04pm On Dec 31, 2022
kennisman:
Inspirational speaker, tell us what does he want again?
He will always want to be on the news and he won't get much of that there. I doubt if he can stay more than one year there before he will run back to ANY European club.
Proud people can't stay where they are not noticed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by yungkc(m): 3:04pm On Dec 31, 2022
Almiron:
Photo speaks

If you can chanel energy u use in shaming Ronaldo trust me will be far above poverty...Just try and stop hating on this guy his is really made for life up to his 10th generation..Try get a life
God bless
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by candygist: 3:06pm On Dec 31, 2022
Jokerman:
How can a 38 year old get such money and refuse it because of what some Pessilonas and media think?

He even had offers from some MLS and European clubs, but see this Saudi mouthwatering offer...

He has achieved everything bar the world cup

No more UCL grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by Lightorder: 3:10pm On Dec 31, 2022
[quote author=Almiron post=119579105][/quote]which tears? I am not a fan of any of them. But since the day I read about the number of helpless children on MESSI’s payroll, each time he wins , I become very happy because their education and upkeeps are still flowing.

So I don’t know what you are talking about. May God bless Messi. More wins for him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by HellVictorinho6(m): 3:10pm On Dec 31, 2022
sotall:
undecided

Messi is the GOAT

To you and your type off course
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by HellVictorinho6(m): 3:13pm On Dec 31, 2022
aujile:

He will always want to be on the news and he won't get much of that there. I doubt if he can stay more than one year there before he will run back to ANY European club.
Proud people can't stay where they are not noticed.

In other words, you will literally drag him along the floor back to Europe.

I wonder if Kingcalls will assist you.... that will be nice of him.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by HellVictorinho6(m): 3:14pm On Dec 31, 2022
yungkc:

If you can chanel energy u use in shaming Ronaldo trust me will be far above poverty...Just try and stop hating on this guy his is really made for life up to his 10th generation..Try get a life
God bless

Let him die as he wants

Don't waste your God bless
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by HellVictorinho6(m): 3:16pm On Dec 31, 2022
kunleiky:

Point out how he is a fraud exactly. He robbed you of Ballin d'or or UCL trophies? Oh mistake, you haven't won a single one in your entire street soccer life.

Some microorganisms have robbed him of sense

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by Kingcalls: 3:22pm On Dec 31, 2022
HellVictorinho6:

In other words, you will literally drag him along the floor back to Europe.

I wonder if Kingcalls will assist you.... that will be nice of him.

It's easy to detect bums weirdos and weak people...they hate strong confident men
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by Almiron: 3:28pm On Dec 31, 2022
yungkc:

God bless
m0ron, you get time to dey read and reply my posts, between me and you , who needs to get a life, do I look like I send your papa

Unfortunate fella, shey you see me begging or wasting away on NL 24/7, if to say you get sense you go remember say today na Saturday, aka banters day. I don't blame yall Pendu fans, you're weaklings and dimwitts, can't take what y'all dish to others. This is reckoning period, you either ignore my posts here or I go dey add to your misery.

Olofo still dey dream about Canada in 2022, how old are you?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by Almiron: 3:30pm On Dec 31, 2022
HellVictorinho6:

Let him die as he wants

Don't waste your God bless
lmao, fear catch you no fit mention, cos you know say you go collect. I still dey wair for your death post here on NL, so I can type "RIP" in bold letter for you. All ye Pendu fans will have no rest till eternity...

Your agony, pain and tears gives me joy kiddo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by HellVictorinho6(m): 3:33pm On Dec 31, 2022
Almiron:
lmao, fear catch you no fit mention, cos you know say you go collect. I still dey waste for death post here on NL, so I can type "RIP" in bold letter for you. All ye Pendu fans will have no rest till eternity...

Your agony, pain and tears gives me joy kiddo

In other words..., you're confused.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by Almiron: 3:35pm On Dec 31, 2022
HellVictorinho6:

In other words..., you're confused.
cry harder weyreh lmao

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by Almiron: 3:36pm On Dec 31, 2022
Where's Obembet oloribu don go oblivion. No rest for all Una pendu fans, una tears na eternal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by HellVictorinho6(m): 3:40pm On Dec 31, 2022
Almiron:
m0ron, you get time to dey read and reply my posts, between me and you , who needs to get a life, do I look like I send your papa

Unfortunate fella, shey you see me begging or wasting away on NL 24/7, if to say you get sense you go remember say today na Saturday, aka banters day. I don't blame yall Pendu fans, you're weaklings and dimwitts, can't take what y'all dish to others. This is reckoning period, you either ignore my posts here or I go dey add to your misery.

You don't beg,abi?

Who's begging you to beg?

You see tears in my eyes but you don't see why at all times.... you think it's special to be wise but I see more to rhymes.

Never because am the first or last or only person to use words dexteriously

Never because am trying to force you to be me

Take water...... yeah,take water.... that's it over there.

Let me stay myself... if I die of thirst..., it's not your business.

If I ever release hits, still not your business.

If I use 'am' instead of 'I'm'..., same's to buttress.

2023. ...... just another proof of a sequence.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by HellVictorinho6(m): 3:41pm On Dec 31, 2022
Almiron:
cry harder weyreh lmao

Is this a line?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by Olahmi05: 3:48pm On Dec 31, 2022
The guy love breaking records..
I love him for Real.
The REAL GOAT no dey shout.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by toprealman: 3:54pm On Dec 31, 2022
habsydiamond:
It's time for his pension.. hardwork pays no be small.
Best comment ever!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by Almiron: 3:54pm On Dec 31, 2022
HellVictorinho6:

Is this a line?
if person mention you once, you do the same, I only mention your asss once but I got two mentions in return , wtf!!! Shey I owe your papa money ni

I'm done with your asss for now, I'm waiting for another unfortunate Pendu fans wey go mention. It's on ground, Una no fit finish am.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by blueAgent(m): 4:35pm On Dec 31, 2022
joshuaidibia:

Says the man always jumping on threads about Ronaldo. Yeah, I'm the obsessed one. You claim you're not obsessed but I see you riding CR7 dick on any thread. Keep lying to your miserable self. You can't even be true to yourself.

Cry more, handkerchief never finish.

grin grin grin.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by Nteogwuija(m): 4:37pm On Dec 31, 2022
itsRhamzy:
Tor they should go find one poor broke boy to pay 100k a week na grin. Tapins? Same Tapins Haaland using to conquer EPL right now grin

What do you mean if he's worth it. Hello? The man will be 38 in February, way last his prime with nothing left to prove. Save your energy for a young player.

So you guys knew he's past his prime but yet insulted Ten Hag for using him as a bit-part player.

Ass-licking make people sound and look stupid but they don't know.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by Careente7(m): 4:37pm On Dec 31, 2022
[color=#990000][/color]"A DOCTOR" was the respond an 11yr old gave me when i asked what he wanted to become in future. I asked again,"i thought you loved soccer? won't you love to be a footballer?". His response,"my dad said football is a career not a profession".WTF. cool"A DOCTOR" was the respond an 11yr old gave me when i asked what he wanted to become in future. I asked again,"i thought you loved soccer? won't you love to be a footballer?". His response,"my dad said football is a career not a profession".WTF.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by blueAgent(m): 4:41pm On Dec 31, 2022
Flows001:

That's in your own opinion.
Keep consoling yourselves Penaldians, Messi don deal with some people goat so tey no European club want am againgrin cheesy
Waiting penado dey sip there for that pics, I hear say na Bobo juice. grin grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by blueAgent(m): 4:46pm On Dec 31, 2022
PAQ:

GOAT eats grass
HIGHEST PAID eats it all!

Abeg who trophy epp?

They console yourself.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by fashrola(m): 5:05pm On Dec 31, 2022
sotall:
undecided

Messi is the GOAT

So what have you achieved in your miserable life? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by HellVictorinho6(m): 5:12pm On Dec 31, 2022
Almiron:
if person mention you once, you do the same, I only mention your asss once but I got two mentions in return , wtf!!! Shey I owe your papa money ni

I'm done with your asss for now, I'm waiting for another unfortunate Pendu fans wey go mention. It's on ground, Una no fit finish am.

Is this a diss?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Asisat Oshoala Kneel Down To Greet Gov Ambode And His Wife / Lionel Messi Steps Out With His Kids / Hilarious Faces Of Divers At The Rio 2016 Olympics In Brazil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.