Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] (43392 Views)

Ronaldo Becomes First Juventus Player To Score In Nine Straight League Games / Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Joker In Halloween Costume (Photos) / Mesut Ozil Is The 8th Fastest Arsenal Player (See Top 10) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by SaLongs1(m): 5:53pm On Dec 31, 2022
VIKTO83:
Don't be surprised that PSGmay sale Mbape and triple the wage of Messi to surpass that of Ronaldo in a couple of months from now.

Records don't last long between them before Messi breaks it.
Just watch out. grin Well.... that might turn out to be.....or not.

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by phemmyfour: 6:04pm On Dec 31, 2022
habsydiamond:
It's time for his pension.. hardwork pays no be small.
Honestly, end of an era
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by Exceed15: 6:31pm On Dec 31, 2022
Flows001:

That's in your own opinion.
Keep consoling yourselves Penaldians, Messi don deal with some people goat so tey no European club want am againgrin cheesy

Looool
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by Exceed15: 6:32pm On Dec 31, 2022
Flows001:

I love how you Penaldians now personalise it now cheesy

Looool...
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:32pm On Dec 31, 2022
Money must be made
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by PAQ(m): 6:39pm On Dec 31, 2022
blueAgent:

They console yourself.

Haba bros, na my money?
I'm just happy one is counting trophies while the other is counting figures.... Financial figures.

Tell me true, which will u rather be?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by udeh3(m): 6:46pm On Dec 31, 2022
blueAgent:

Which records, is carrying world cup not a records?

Do you want to see the GOATS records?

Even in the World Cup, CR7 still have more records

I thought you guys before now said Messi is the real GOAT even without carrying a World Cup and Copa America? He just took those cups this year while CR7 has the Europe cup ever since, Pele has 3 World Cups, yet, you still say Messi then was the GOAT. So, which record made him GOAT then?

Go and verify, Ronaldo has more Stats than any player, even in World Cup
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by joshuaidibia(m): 6:48pm On Dec 31, 2022
blueAgent:

Cry more, handkerchief never finish.

grin grin grin.

Says the man that can't see a thread about Ronaldo without ejaculating. If you can get 1% of my happiness right now, you won't be this obsessed with someone you claim to hate. Get a life if you even have any.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by Funflipper: 7:10pm On Dec 31, 2022
Finito 7.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by Akuruoulo(m): 7:13pm On Dec 31, 2022
judetov2:
Lol... He likes attention too much. Nigga always wanna be on the pages of newspapers... "Ronaldo is the highest this , he is the highest that" ...is that all u want?
Yes
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by Akuruoulo(m): 7:15pm On Dec 31, 2022
Sopeotiloor:
Am not sure he will be totally happy with this, at some level money ain't everything

"At some level"
At 37 he is ought to be happy
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by Reussite: 7:16pm On Dec 31, 2022
If I tell you I am happy it’s a big lie. sad
I was hoping he would venture into Dortsmund or some club in the UCL. sad
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by Polynek(m): 7:47pm On Dec 31, 2022
Sopeotiloor:
Am not sure he will be totally happy with this, at some level money ain't everything

"At some level"
grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by Rinoxy: 8:13pm On Dec 31, 2022
Almiron:
you be mumu, how the matter take correlate, shey your papa no dey troll Messi too, his call no fit change your entire lineage

Just cry in agony
For not talking to me directly n mentioning my papa who's in the grave, listen, I believe you were well brought up, but u choose to be a bastard in character, so, 'you will never see good henceforth, favour will be far away from you for the rest of your life, as you live the rest of your life in agony and regrets'. Mark this. Done!!!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by Almiron: 8:26pm On Dec 31, 2022
Rinoxy:

For not talking to me directly n mentioning my papa who's in the grave, listen, I believe you were well brought up, but u choose to be a bastard in character, so, 'you will never see good henceforth, favour will be far away from you for the rest of your life, as you live the rest of your life in agony and regrets'. Mark this. Done!!!
make I add more for you sef, ijebu curse dey you don jam agbako, unless I " curse your papa" first ..

You'll not see next year. If you see am mention me then I'll add more for you. Seems you want to be unfortunate, I go add join your misery. Unless say air no dey that side wey You Dey ni, as long as air dey der every curse I sent to you go reach you and your eleda. You'll always being hearing good things around you, it will never reach you, if e remain small to meet you, calamity go befall you, anyone wey get plan to EPP you, you'll always disgust em, even if dem try to do dem go drop dead .. from tonight till the end of your miserable life, you'll never know happiness, it will be full of excruciating pain and agony .

Toh!!! ASE!!! Saliva will not touch ground and return to mouth again.

You're doom forever
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by Almiron: 8:28pm On Dec 31, 2022
Dey play , this nonentity no sabi say e don jam agbako. Next time you'll avoid me on this forum. Cos I no insult your papa...

It seems you be kid cos "your papa na slang" on the street

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by Rinoxy: 8:55pm On Dec 31, 2022
Almiron:
make I add more for you sef, ijebu curse dey you don jam agbako, unless I " curse your papa" first ..

You'll not see next year. If you see am mention me then I'll add more for you. Seems you want to be unfortunate, I go add join your misery. Unless say air no dey that side wey You Dey ni, as long as air dey der every curse I sent to you go reach you and your eleda. You'll always being hearing good things around you, it will never reach you, if e remain small to meet you, calamity go befall you, anyone wey get plan to EPP you, you'll always disgust em, even if dem try to do dem go drop dead .. from tonight till the end of your miserable life, you'll never know happiness, it will be full of excruciating pain and agony .

Toh!!! ASE!!! Saliva will not touch ground and return to mouth again.

You're doom forever
Whatever you typed (because I don't read them) just went to all who are connected to you for life, because yours is sealed already, because I don't say it twice.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by Rinoxy: 9:04pm On Dec 31, 2022
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by gfelo(m): 9:06pm On Dec 31, 2022
Yet he can not win world cup
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by Rinoxy: 9:06pm On Dec 31, 2022
Almiron:
make I add more for myself.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by Almiron: 9:12pm On Dec 31, 2022
[quote author=Rinoxy post=119588549][/quote]What makes you think I read yours too mumu. Comot my mention kid. If you no fit stomach banter return the phone to your papa. I guess you're still a getinside kid, na your papa still dey feed you.

If mention me once again, I go dish another round. Whether you read am or not, e don catch you already cos na your first start am. I never hear am before "your papa" turn to curse lmao

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by Almiron: 9:13pm On Dec 31, 2022
gfelo:
Yet he can not win world cup
how he wan win world cup when he's not playing against Andorra, Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania and so on ..

He can only dream of that

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by loswhite(m): 9:29pm On Dec 31, 2022
judetov2:
Lol... He likes attention too much. Nigga always wanna be on the pages of newspapers... "Ronaldo is the highest this , he is the highest that" ...is that all u want?
Atleast there is something for his crazy fans to hold on to.....lol.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by loswhite(m): 9:39pm On Dec 31, 2022
Jokerman:
How can a 38 year old get such money and refuse it because of what some Pessilonas and media think?

He even had offers from some MLS and European clubs, but see this Saudi mouthwatering offer...

He has achieved everything bar the world cup
The problem is his mouth. Other players did the same thing and you guys kept saying rubbish suddenly now money is now everything...useless fans
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by loswhite(m): 9:41pm On Dec 31, 2022
BrutusOj:
Children of hate will soon arrive here with their "but he didn't win world cup" while he is making money that their 100th generation will never enmass when put together. Enjoy your pension Ororo.
In the end he will not be buried with the generational wealth...foolish fans
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by pargelenis(m): 9:49pm On Dec 31, 2022
Al Cristiano … good luck in this next chapter.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by AYOMIDE1948(m): 11:27pm On Dec 31, 2022
Says who, do u knw hw much per week?.. Highest paid my foot.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by MrFlavvor(m): 11:28pm On Dec 31, 2022
sotall:
undecided

He has been rejected by European clubs and so has no choice than to go to Saudi and score tap-ins and penalties.

Messi is the GOAT
Daft mf... *Shakes head*
That's the most defensive league on the planet. One of the hardest leagues to score in. Just ask Cameroon's Vincent Aboubakar.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by aujile(m): 7:25am On Jan 01, 2023
HellVictorinho6:

In other words, you will literally drag him along the floor back to Europe.

I wonder if Kingcalls will assist you.... that will be nice of him.

He will drag himself by himself...we will be watching him do it all by himself.
On another news...arsenal don de run away with the league like play like joke
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by HellVictorinho6(m): 8:06am On Jan 01, 2023
aujile:

He will drag himself by himself...we will be watching him do it all by himself.
On another news...arsenal don de run away with the league like play like joke

Because you're commanding him
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by Astra101: 8:44am On Jan 01, 2023
sotall:
undecided

He has been rejected by European clubs and so has no choice than to go to Saudi and score tap-ins and penalties.

Messi is the GOAT

Stop it! He is 38

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by Iconic007: 9:31am On Jan 01, 2023
GOAT wey dey earn how much...stfu
sotall:
undecided

Messi is the GOAT

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Asisat Oshoala Kneel Down To Greet Gov Ambode And His Wife / Lionel Messi Steps Out With His Kids / Hilarious Faces Of Divers At The Rio 2016 Olympics In Brazil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.