Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] (43388 Views)

Ronaldo Becomes First Juventus Player To Score In Nine Straight League Games / Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Joker In Halloween Costume (Photos) / Mesut Ozil Is The 8th Fastest Arsenal Player (See Top 10) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by Exceed15: 1:31pm On Dec 31, 2022
CR7 remains my GOAT.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by kezienaira: 1:31pm On Dec 31, 2022
doctore212:
Me na olosho I wan use close this year

Do you thing bigman, life no hard
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by Almiron: 1:38pm On Dec 31, 2022
yommen:

Be deceiving yourself. Person dey go earn over 100 Billion Naira yearly, you dey here dey make fun of am. Iranu!!!
cry harder

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by Almiron: 1:38pm On Dec 31, 2022
kessdivine4all:

After the pictures, what did you and your miserable father achieve in life.
I know you be orphan that's why you involved my papa, I hope your dead parents rot in hell
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by Kingcalls: 1:39pm On Dec 31, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Ronaldo will receive his $214m just to tap in and play penalty

Messi is earning his keep by receiving some handsome wages.

Permit me to ask, will you go to saudi for tap in and penalty if they offered you $10,000 a year?

by the way, how much have you made for yourself by running after goats and cows?

...they think football is just a game played by machines... halaand will dump city if he gets this sort of contract.... even Messi will resign from psg ... 4 million Euroes a week fir the next 3 yrs .... that's almost 4 billion naira weekly when his mates have retired
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by eneh49(m): 1:45pm On Dec 31, 2022
kessdivine4all:

Your poverty stricken self and lineage is a bigger fraud
You’re obviously l pained �� Meanwhile this jersey remains the only thing your GOAT has lifted this year

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by Kingcalls: 1:45pm On Dec 31, 2022
ThierryJay:

Gosh, all these low IQ Pendulums are a real task.

Is it money we came to watch on the pitch? If banters were centered on money, then the Leicester city multi-billionaire rookie player who's the son of the Sultan of Brunei would be the hottest cake in football.

And who says a footballer cant have it all? Both money and relevance of playing in a top club which the GOAT Messi has?

Pls understand contexts before spewing rubbish.

The thing pain una sha...una bo believe say he wud still pull this off at his age ...
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by Flows001(m): 1:46pm On Dec 31, 2022
Gbogbowa:
He has won everything except the world cup and that is cool,Pele did not win champion league he is a goat,ronando remain a goat and will retire has the highest goal scorer in the history of the world which we be difficult to break,
Messi is just 11 goals away from his UCL goal record (the only individual record he has been holding dear in the UCL) cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by Lighthammer(m): 1:48pm On Dec 31, 2022
judetov2:
Lol... He likes attention too much. Nigga always wanna be on the pages of newspapers... "Ronaldo is the highest this , he is the highest that" ...is that all u want?
Stop crying
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by Kingcalls: 1:49pm On Dec 31, 2022
Lamasta:

You dey your house dey ask which European club dey look for Ronaldo, English press has really done more damage than good with their junk journalism....
They couldn't deny this one because Ronaldo accept it

They once said no team in the world can offer him that contract and it was fake news grin

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by Flows001(m): 1:51pm On Dec 31, 2022
Exceed15:
CR7 remains my GOAT.
That's in your own opinion.
Keep consoling yourselves Penaldians, Messi don deal with some people goat so tey no European club want am againgrin cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by Flows001(m): 1:52pm On Dec 31, 2022
jhydebaba:
The real GOAT
Okay

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by Flows001(m): 1:53pm On Dec 31, 2022
Exceed15:
CR7 remains my GOAT.
I love how you Penaldians now personalise it now cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by Kingcalls: 1:55pm On Dec 31, 2022
alobright17:

Pendu fans are the most yeye fans on earth when messi moved to France they called it farmers league not minding the amount involved.

Now you lots are celebrating Arabian move of pendu

Mr challenger that never challenge to enter World Cup semis .

Indomie boy...he first played semis b4 the little fraud ever dreamt of it
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by saysugar(m): 1:56pm On Dec 31, 2022
habsydiamond:
It's time for his pension.. hardwork pays no be small.
best decision ever cr7 cool who record breaker help! Pele is resting in peace now
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by Auskyd(m): 1:57pm On Dec 31, 2022
judetov2:
Lol... He likes attention too much. Nigga always wanna be on the pages of newspapers... "Ronaldo is the highest this , he is the highest that" ...is that all u want?

How much do you have bro? What have you accomplished? Tell us.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by Kingcalls: 2:00pm On Dec 31, 2022
shegzbillionz:
Op u are a miserable liar…. This is exaggerated fake news, go and do your research well
How can you join all the 3 years contract as one year salary ,

Are u dull or u don't even know what u posted
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by Nobodysboo(m): 2:05pm On Dec 31, 2022
Collect your money collect your money prick wake up
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by Lamasta(m): 2:09pm On Dec 31, 2022
Kingcalls:

They once said no team in the world can offer him that contract and it was fake news grin

No mind them this one took them off guard
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by TKDesign: 2:11pm On Dec 31, 2022
Hi there! My name is Anthony and I am a graphic designer. I specialize in creating modern and visually stunning designs for businesses and individuals. Let me help bring your brand to life with my unique and professional skills. Contact me today to discuss your design needs.

(https:///6yk75h)
Click the link above to make enquiries
Or
Contact me on WhatsApp 08112597950

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by frog12: 2:15pm On Dec 31, 2022
no black african player on list, not even mane
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by Bgems26(f): 2:16pm On Dec 31, 2022
My Goat
Come share the money with me na
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by VIKTO83(m): 2:17pm On Dec 31, 2022
I'm sure that when Messi will finally wish to take such step by playing in a league like that maybe after d next 4years, Messi will be paid over €1B. I'm not exaggerating it. I'm telling u reality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by alabo1: 2:21pm On Dec 31, 2022
sotall:

Who will pay €3m per week for tap-ins and someone with anger issues and arrogance?

If he was worth it, clubs like Real madrid and Psg will pay him. Guess what, he is finished and everyone knows that.

you messi fans always dismiss Ronaldo's goals for tap-ins and penaties but be at the right place at the right time to score tap-ins is an art in itself. For a man Who is finished 200 mil plus is not bad. And for your information none of the clubs you mentioned can afford him now due FFP regulations. Peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by SaLongs1(m): 2:21pm On Dec 31, 2022
cheesy grin cheesy grin Yet some people will not be happy with this news.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by SaLongs1(m): 2:23pm On Dec 31, 2022
grin or he might become a coach for much less
VIKTO83:
I'm sure that when Messi will finally wish to take such step by playing in a league like that maybe after d next 4years, Messi will be paid over €1B. I'm not exaggerating it. I'm telling u reality.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by YufusAmma: 2:25pm On Dec 31, 2022
Consolation prize. After badmouthing Qatar, UAE and even the US in the past, he has now joined them after having no other option. Baba don humble. I bet in 2023 in Nigeria football players will also have something good going for them. It's so bad that he couldnt even join the biggest club in Saudi, he had to make do with a second fiddle Arabian club that couldnt even make the Asian Champions League. Meanwhile, I hear Ronaldo will hurriedly marry his girlfriend Georgina before she can join him in S.Arabia to avoid being flogged severely for committing Zina grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by Sirchef: 2:29pm On Dec 31, 2022
Sopeotiloor:
Am not sure he will be totally happy with this, at some level money ain't everything

"At some level"
he is very okay with it. In two months he will be 38. It's time to reap the benefit of his hard word all these years. Body dey tire. He has done well. He nor go die for field first becos you want the competition to continue . Messi is 35 he can continue.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by VIKTO83(m): 2:30pm On Dec 31, 2022
Don't be surprised that PSGmay sale Mbape and triple the wage of Messi to surpass that of Ronaldo in a couple of months from now.

Records don't last long between them before Messi breaks it.
Just watch out.

SaLongs1:
grin or he might become a coach for much less

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by mikewizzy1(m): 2:31pm On Dec 31, 2022
ororo
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by naijapikin2(m): 2:37pm On Dec 31, 2022
Even messi is reconsidering, with this kind of money.

But no one will offer this kind of money to messi.

Ororo always on top.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by Rinoxy: 2:38pm On Dec 31, 2022
Almiron:
Photo speaks
Hahahahaha!!! U funny shaaaa!!!! U dey troll someone whose call can change ur life!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Asisat Oshoala Kneel Down To Greet Gov Ambode And His Wife / Lionel Messi Steps Out With His Kids / Hilarious Faces Of Divers At The Rio 2016 Olympics In Brazil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.