Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Former Pope Benedict XVI Dies At His Vatican Residence, Aged 95 - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Former Pope Benedict XVI Dies At His Vatican Residence, Aged 95 (31818 Views)

Pope Benedict XVI Buried In Vatican Tomb After Funeral Led By Pope Francis / Former Pope Benedict XVI To Be Buried On Jan 5 / Former Pope Benedict Is Seriously Ill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former Pope Benedict XVI Dies At His Vatican Residence, Aged 95 by Sepviour(m): 12:05pm On Dec 31, 2022
Pwettylinda:
Rip to him.

But my question now is.......Are you going to make a damn payment for a roasted corn in a town hall different from Baalablue bulaba blabla
undecided undecided
Re: Former Pope Benedict XVI Dies At His Vatican Residence, Aged 95 by beejay4all(m): 12:08pm On Dec 31, 2022
Rest in good bossom of the Lord pope Benedict

1 Like

Re: Former Pope Benedict XVI Dies At His Vatican Residence, Aged 95 by Judolisco(m): 12:16pm On Dec 31, 2022
Omo... When he resigned from his post and became pope Emeritus... They thought he was going to die very soon.... But God no be man.... RIP your holiness

1 Like

Re: Former Pope Benedict XVI Dies At His Vatican Residence, Aged 95 by Crystalom5: 12:17pm On Dec 31, 2022
Pwettylinda:
Rip to him.

But my question now is.......Are you going to make a damn payment for a roasted corn in a town hall different from Baalablue bulaba blabla

Re: Former Pope Benedict XVI Dies At His Vatican Residence, Aged 95 by pepetua(m): 12:18pm On Dec 31, 2022
Am not a catholic but I love pope Benedict so much,RIP PAPA.

2 Likes

Re: Former Pope Benedict XVI Dies At His Vatican Residence, Aged 95 by Eastlink(m): 12:26pm On Dec 31, 2022
faithfull18:

His holiness how
That’s the title of the Pope.
Re: Former Pope Benedict XVI Dies At His Vatican Residence, Aged 95 by matm: 12:27pm On Dec 31, 2022
Having resigned, he left the world and it's distractions and went into solitary confinement in a monastery praying and serving God day and night till he died.
To God be the glory as he welcomes his saint

2 Likes

Re: Former Pope Benedict XVI Dies At His Vatican Residence, Aged 95 by Dyke15(m): 12:28pm On Dec 31, 2022
faithfull18:

His holiness how
ok
Re: Former Pope Benedict XVI Dies At His Vatican Residence, Aged 95 by Ubenedictus(m): 12:29pm On Dec 31, 2022
May his Memory be Eternal
May his Memory be a Blessing
May he find mercy in Judgement
And find the fulness of the light of God's face
Requiescat in Pace

"1.But the souls of the upright are in the hands of God, and no torment can touch them. 2.To the unenlightened, they appeared to die, their departure was regarded as disaster, 3.their leaving us like annihilation; but they are at peace. 4.If, as it seemed to us, they suffered punishment, their hope was rich with immortality; 5.slight was their correction, great will their blessings be. God was putting them to the test and has proved them worthy to be with him; he has tested them like gold in a furnace, and accepted them as a perfect burnt offering. 7.At their time of visitation, they will shine out; as sparks run through the stubble, so will they. 8.They will judge nations, rule over peoples, and the Lord will be their king for ever. 9.Those who trust in him will understand the truth, those who are faithful will live with him in love; for grace and mercy await his holy ones, and he intervenes on behalf of his chosen."
Wisdom 3
Re: Former Pope Benedict XVI Dies At His Vatican Residence, Aged 95 by AngelicBeing: 12:42pm On Dec 31, 2022
wink
Re: Former Pope Benedict XVI Dies At His Vatican Residence, Aged 95 by LordReed(m): 12:49pm On Dec 31, 2022
Valar Morghulis. Rest in peace.
Re: Former Pope Benedict XVI Dies At His Vatican Residence, Aged 95 by judedwriter(m): 12:51pm On Dec 31, 2022
He's the only pope that has a little resemblance with benny hinn!

Rest in peace.
Re: Former Pope Benedict XVI Dies At His Vatican Residence, Aged 95 by captainamiedi1: 12:52pm On Dec 31, 2022
Bossjakande:
His in heaven now

is that what your bible says or what you are thought?
Re: Former Pope Benedict XVI Dies At His Vatican Residence, Aged 95 by Libera: 1:05pm On Dec 31, 2022
Libera me, Domine

Libera me, Domine, de morte æterna,
in die illa tremenda, in die illa.
Quando cœli movendi sunt,
quando cœli movendi sunt et terra.
Dum veneris judicare saeculum per ignem.

Choir:
Tremens, tremens factus sum ego,
et timeo, dum discussio venerit
at que ventura ira.

Dies illa, dies iræ,
calamitatis et miseriæ.
Dies illa, dies magna
et amara, amara valde.

Requiem æternam dona eis, Domine,
et lux perpetua luceat eis, luceat eis.

Libera me, Domine, de morte æterna,
in die illa tremenda, in die illa.
Quando cœli movendi sunt,
quando cœli movendi sunt et terra.
Dum veneris judicare sæculum per ignem.

Baritone Solo:
Libera me, Domine, de morte æterna.
libera me,
May the soul of his holiness continue to rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Former Pope Benedict XVI Dies At His Vatican Residence, Aged 95 by NwokoloOwa: 1:11pm On Dec 31, 2022
One of the greatest Pope and a great theologian. Rest in Peace Papa Benedict
Re: Former Pope Benedict XVI Dies At His Vatican Residence, Aged 95 by NwokoloOwa: 1:14pm On Dec 31, 2022
pepetua:
Am not a catholic but I love pope Benedict so much,RIP PAPA.

Yea. Love him too because he is straight shooter. No time for nonsense. No time to start painting issues
Re: Former Pope Benedict XVI Dies At His Vatican Residence, Aged 95 by BeardGangJnr1(m): 1:19pm On Dec 31, 2022
NotKnown:
His watch has ended.
And he will be Welcome in Valhalla
Re: Former Pope Benedict XVI Dies At His Vatican Residence, Aged 95 by BeardGangJnr1(m): 1:27pm On Dec 31, 2022
LordReed:
Valar Morghulis. Rest in peace.
Aye Signor, Valar Dohaeris

1 Like

Re: Former Pope Benedict XVI Dies At His Vatican Residence, Aged 95 by DoctorAbk: 1:38pm On Dec 31, 2022
Allah ya Kara nauyin kasa angry
Re: Former Pope Benedict XVI Dies At His Vatican Residence, Aged 95 by DoctorAbk: 1:39pm On Dec 31, 2022
Allah ya Kara nauyin kasa( grin
Re: Former Pope Benedict XVI Dies At His Vatican Residence, Aged 95 by wadson3plea(m): 1:48pm On Dec 31, 2022
DoctorAbk:
Allah ya Kara nauyin kasa( grin
,Wa wa kowai

1 Like

Re: Former Pope Benedict XVI Dies At His Vatican Residence, Aged 95 by Mickykarim: 1:59pm On Dec 31, 2022
HE HAS GONE TO REST IN THE LORD. REFUSED TO CARRY INTO THE NEW YEAR A BODY OF AGONY SICKNESS AND BURDEN. HE ENDED IT ALL IN THE FOREGOING YEAR.

The Pope who chose to not be greedy and left when he believed he could not go on. Ignoring the spoils and perks of office. He lived the life of SELFLESSNESS he preached as a gospel. Most are not to be found in his nature true of service to God.

MAY GOD ACCCEPT AND REST HIS SOUL.

Adieu Papa Benedict.
Re: Former Pope Benedict XVI Dies At His Vatican Residence, Aged 95 by Whoknow: 2:11pm On Dec 31, 2022
Earnly this morning during my prayer my spirit said to me pray for the POPE and my mind quickly flashed to BENEDICT XVI, i offered one Our Father, one Hail Mary and Glory be to GOD. Same way i dreamt about POPE JOHN PAUL II before his death. May his soul rest in perfect peace Amen.
Re: Former Pope Benedict XVI Dies At His Vatican Residence, Aged 95 by Onyeka8: 2:15pm On Dec 31, 2022
R.I.P Pope Emeritus, Benedict XVI, Amen.
Re: Former Pope Benedict XVI Dies At His Vatican Residence, Aged 95 by waja(m): 2:27pm On Dec 31, 2022
Re: Former Pope Benedict XVI Dies At His Vatican Residence, Aged 95 by pappy2000: 2:33pm On Dec 31, 2022
Finally the demon is dead
Re: Former Pope Benedict XVI Dies At His Vatican Residence, Aged 95 by Superpower(m): 2:36pm On Dec 31, 2022
AbujaCitiBlog:

You mean he has finally been killed by the Gay Lobby and their Gay friendly Pope Francis?

Catholics worldwide do not know what has hit them. Now that Benedict has been successfully murdered, watch and see the LGBTQ trajectory of the Church.

Pope Francis was brought in to entrench the LGBTQ inside the Catholic Church, the same way they destroyed the Anglican Church.
He was 95.You should slow down with the ridiculous conspiracy theories.
Re: Former Pope Benedict XVI Dies At His Vatican Residence, Aged 95 by Ayomivic(m): 2:36pm On Dec 31, 2022
dominique:
RIP

These popes can grow old sha

To reach old age is a gift and mercy to those that serves God Jacob have this to say to Pharaoh

and the king asked him, “How old are you?”

Genesis 47:9-12 Jacob answered, “My life of wandering has lasted a hundred and thirty years. Those years have been few and difficult, unlike the long years of my ancestors in their wanderings.” 10 Jacob gave the king a farewell blessing and left.

1 Like

Re: Former Pope Benedict XVI Dies At His Vatican Residence, Aged 95 by Rinoxy: 2:43pm On Dec 31, 2022
May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Former Pope Benedict XVI Dies At His Vatican Residence, Aged 95 by Ezyp(m): 2:46pm On Dec 31, 2022
opalu:
Best decision he took was to step aside. He saw too many wrong things that are contrary to his faith in Christ so he resigned. Rest in Peace my great Hero
You don start oooo... spreading lies...

He resigned because his health was failing then.
Re: Former Pope Benedict XVI Dies At His Vatican Residence, Aged 95 by stormborn28(m): 2:49pm On Dec 31, 2022
RIP Pope emeritus
Re: Former Pope Benedict XVI Dies At His Vatican Residence, Aged 95 by meobizy(f): 2:57pm On Dec 31, 2022
On to the next life or eternal sleep.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Facts About Orisa Aje: The Goddess Of Wealth & Prosperity - / "A Mad Man Told Me To Buy Fuel After My Car Broke Down" - Man / ‘my Pastor Husband Conspired To Sacrifice Me For Ritual’- Wife (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.