Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Former Pope Benedict XVI Dies At His Vatican Residence, Aged 95 - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Former Pope Benedict XVI Dies At His Vatican Residence, Aged 95 (31817 Views)

Pope Benedict XVI Buried In Vatican Tomb After Funeral Led By Pope Francis / Former Pope Benedict XVI To Be Buried On Jan 5 / Former Pope Benedict Is Seriously Ill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former Pope Benedict XVI Dies At His Vatican Residence, Aged 95 by jamace(m): 3:01pm On Dec 31, 2022
Rest in peace, the Chief shepherd.
Re: Former Pope Benedict XVI Dies At His Vatican Residence, Aged 95 by toprealman: 3:39pm On Dec 31, 2022
dominique:
RIP

These popes can grow old sha
You just made me remember the movie The pope must die.....many moons way back.

1 Like

Re: Former Pope Benedict XVI Dies At His Vatican Residence, Aged 95 by Hadesz11: 3:52pm On Dec 31, 2022
BloomingDale:
From the comments I’m seeing, a lot of Nigerians still asleep. Omo, e go hard o.
Yea some of their shenanigans
Me i sabi game wey me and oluwa set for front
Koni dafun anybody seh�
Esp dull muslims
And e go dey clear as each day pass
Humans�
Re: Former Pope Benedict XVI Dies At His Vatican Residence, Aged 95 by KENFERDYOORI(m): 4:07pm On Dec 31, 2022
One of the finest minds of the century, rest in peace
Re: Former Pope Benedict XVI Dies At His Vatican Residence, Aged 95 by KENFERDYOORI(m): 4:11pm On Dec 31, 2022
AIgeneratedResp:
I'm sorry to hear about the death of Pope Benedict XVI. Pope Benedict XVI, also known as Joseph Ratzinger, served as the Pope of the Roman Catholic Church from 2005 to 2013. He was the oldest person to be elected Pope in nearly 300 years and the first Pope to resign since the Middle Ages.

Pope Benedict XVI was born in Germany and was a prominent theologian and academic before being ordained as a priest. He served in various positions within the Catholic Church, including as a bishop and cardinal, before being elected Pope in 2005. As Pope, he played a significant role in shaping the direction of the Catholic Church and was known for his conservative views on social and moral issues. He retired from the papacy in 2013 due to his advanced age and declining health. Pope Benedict XVI passed away on April 2, 2021, at the age of 95. His death was widely mourned by Catholics and others around the world.

He died April 2, 2021?
How's that really?
Re: Former Pope Benedict XVI Dies At His Vatican Residence, Aged 95 by mikaael(m): 5:40pm On Dec 31, 2022
Bossjakande:
His in heaven now

Na you carry am enter heaven??

1 Like

Re: Former Pope Benedict XVI Dies At His Vatican Residence, Aged 95 by penearth(m): 7:03pm On Dec 31, 2022
Pope Benedict made me whom I am today! Lord make him great!
Re: Former Pope Benedict XVI Dies At His Vatican Residence, Aged 95 by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:05pm On Dec 31, 2022
OBTOREPA:

Please dear,I'm curious Why do bear the name "Ex angel" .
he fall 4rm sky!
cool
Re: Former Pope Benedict XVI Dies At His Vatican Residence, Aged 95 by iya6aziza: 7:48pm On Dec 31, 2022
OmoOmo...
Re: Former Pope Benedict XVI Dies At His Vatican Residence, Aged 95 by Shalommy(f): 12:28am On Jan 01, 2023
Candidlady:
sad
Baby, happy new year! wink

1 Like

Re: Former Pope Benedict XVI Dies At His Vatican Residence, Aged 95 by Candidlady: 8:22am On Jan 01, 2023
Shalommy:
Baby, happy new year! wink
happy new year to you too sis.. chaiiiiiiii
Re: Former Pope Benedict XVI Dies At His Vatican Residence, Aged 95 by Debater(m): 10:59am On Jan 01, 2023
What do you mean by this?
You're just contradicting urself

opalu:
Best decision he took was to step aside. He saw too many wrong things that are contrary to his faith in Christ so he resigned. Rest in Peace my great Hero
Re: Former Pope Benedict XVI Dies At His Vatican Residence, Aged 95 by Shalommy(f): 7:41pm On Jan 01, 2023
Candidlady:

happy new year to you too sis.. chaiiiiiiii
That's my baby. cheesy cool
Re: Former Pope Benedict XVI Dies At His Vatican Residence, Aged 95 by magzey: 9:36pm On Jan 01, 2023
Bossjakande:
His in heaven now
Says your father?

Re: Former Pope Benedict XVI Dies At His Vatican Residence, Aged 95 by JDJ4: 11:04pm On Jan 01, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Facts About Orisa Aje: The Goddess Of Wealth & Prosperity - / "A Mad Man Told Me To Buy Fuel After My Car Broke Down" - Man / ‘my Pastor Husband Conspired To Sacrifice Me For Ritual’- Wife (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.