Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 (30858 Views)

Ganduje Is APC Best Performing Governor - Governors Forum’s Progressive Tracking / APC Governors Forum Rates Ganduje Best performing Governor / The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-East? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by MansoryMX(m): 7:16pm On Jan 01, 2023
ponishah:

You are not even from delta state and you are expressing your lethal incurable hate .
OKOWA is the best governor in the history of delta state.
Okowa will be your vice president from may29th 2023

How do you know i am not from Delta State? Because it seems like your brain is seriously licking
Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by odinga1of: 7:27pm On Jan 01, 2023
MansoryMX:

The stupidity in you is inbult. I am from Delta State, from Agbor to be precised so I know what I am talking about.

So because u are from Agbor am stupid?

I'm from ETHIOPE EAST, Okowa is the best! Nonsense carry talk.

Your opinion is worthless. Brainless cowtail
Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by apostleoke(m): 8:14pm On Jan 01, 2023
dap0 abiodvn is the worsetest.
Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by Fahj(m): 9:04pm On Jan 01, 2023
SIMONEKPA7:
Best.
Udom Emmanuel of Akwa Ibom
Dave Umahi of Ebonyi
Sanwo Olu of Lagos
Wike of Rivers.
Ahmed Fintiri of Adamawa
Ahmed Elrufai of Kaduna but a religious and ethnic bigots

Worst.
Ikpeazu of Abia
Ben Ayade of Cross River
Yahaya Bello of Kogi
Obaseki of Edo
Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu
Dapo Abiodun of Ogun
Okowa of Delta
Diri of Bayelsa
Orthom of Benue
Aminu Tambuwal of Sokoto
AA Sule of Nasarawa
Abdulrazak of Kwara
Niger state governor
you try bro, you really set aside sentiment.

1 Like

Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by DaRuud(m): 9:38pm On Jan 01, 2023
Where did you put

Zukun of Borno state

[code][/code]
SIMONEKPA7:
Best.
Dave Umahi of Ebonyi
Sanwo Olu of Lagos
Wike of Rivers.
Ahmed Fintiri of Adamawa

Worst.
Ikpeazu of Abia
Ben Ayade of Cross River
Yahaya Bello of Kogi
Obaseki of Edo
Dapo Abiodun of Ogun
Okowa of Delta
Diri of Bayelsa
Orthom of Benue
Aminu Tambuwal of Sokoto
AA Sule of Nasarawa
Abdulrazak of Kwara
Niger state governor
Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by DaRuud(m): 9:38pm On Jan 01, 2023
Where did you put

Zulum of Borno state

[code][/code]
SIMONEKPA7:
Best.
Dave Umahi of Ebonyi
Sanwo Olu of Lagos
Wike of Rivers.
Ahmed Fintiri of Adamawa

Worst.
Ikpeazu of Abia
Ben Ayade of Cross River
Yahaya Bello of Kogi
Obaseki of Edo
Dapo Abiodun of Ogun
Okowa of Delta
Diri of Bayelsa
Orthom of Benue
Aminu Tambuwal of Sokoto
AA Sule of Nasarawa
Abdulrazak of Kwara
Niger state governor
Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by Melagros(m): 11:07pm On Jan 01, 2023
SIMONEKPA7:
Best.
Dave Umahi of Ebonyi
Sanwo Olu of Lagos
Wike of Rivers.
Ahmed Fintiri of Adamawa

Worst.
Ikpeazu of Abia
Ben Ayade of Cross River
Yahaya Bello of Kogi
Obaseki of Edo
Dapo Abiodun of Ogun
Okowa of Delta
Diri of Bayelsa
Orthom of Benue
Aminu Tambuwal of Sokoto
AA Sule of Nasarawa
Abdulrazak of Kwara
Niger state governor
Please on the wosrt list you omitted Simon lalong of plateau state
Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by Henz81: 1:58am On Jan 02, 2023
kingmaster2009:

I can see the anger in your comment..thank God I'm not physically standing by your side...perhaps you could have done something wicked to me....

I'm not surprised wickedness is one of the emblem and trade maker of an average Nyamiri person....the wanton killing in your poto-poto region...and so that you will infest the entire country with your virus of wickedness through Peter obi, the political cabal has decided to a throne a proffered presidential candidate...

Watch out for him before the end of February 2023
You are not making any sense. The stupid cabals are the reasons this country is not progressing. I don't know why I am sharing this same country with you. Damnit!!! I'm out of here
Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by HeroicMeastro: 2:32am On Jan 02, 2023
Chiboy419:
Peter obi the best
Tinubu the worst
Jahili!!
Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by HeroicMeastro: 2:33am On Jan 02, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
Okezie ikpeazu is the GOAT when you are talking of the worse Governor in Nigeria history
U mean worst of all time (WOAT)?
Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by Chibaby87(f): 7:00am On Jan 02, 2023
Imo state governor is the worst
Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by Camberlo(m): 1:10pm On Jan 04, 2023
Ortom of Benue state
Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by Searchingvictor: 4:41pm On Apr 20, 2023
Best, Seyi

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Johnson Prophesy For 2015 / Letter From The Northeast To Buhari / Osinbajo Arrives Bayelsa State For Town Hall Meeting (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.