Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,394 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 (30853 Views)

Ganduje Is APC Best Performing Governor - Governors Forum’s Progressive Tracking / APC Governors Forum Rates Ganduje Best performing Governor / The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-East? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by Ikpaitid: 1:51pm On Jan 01, 2023
PETER OBI WAS AND IS STILL THE WORST GOVERNOR EVER.
Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by Graficient: 1:52pm On Jan 01, 2023
Sirchiboy:

Still dey own my paddi gratuity since 2011..
How we go fit collect the money

Even salary arrears Okowa does not pay. Just pray PDP does not win the governorship election.
Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by VIKTO83(m): 1:58pm On Jan 01, 2023
The are the 35 state governors. The worst is Ikpeazu
Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by Openifemy: 2:04pm On Jan 01, 2023
"Eleyi" of Ogun state. That guy is indeed a failure cry
Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by osazsky(m): 2:07pm On Jan 01, 2023
Definatly obaseki
Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by theamazonguru(m): 2:11pm On Jan 01, 2023
10mobile:

Soludo is the worst.
Wike is the best.

I give it to my Governor. Wike.
Na man you be governor Wike.

The guy just dey vex dey do road anyhow. Both express and internal roads.
Not to talk of the bridges he keeps constructing.

Kudos to Wike once again.
Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by Uchedizzy(f): 2:25pm On Jan 01, 2023
Hope uzodimma of imo state , if you know you know
Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by sageb: 2:29pm On Jan 01, 2023
MansoryMX:

The stupidity in you is inbult. I am from Delta State, from Agbor to be precised so I know what I am talking about.

But Ika people said that Okowa is the best thing after slice bread.
Or did Okowa neglect Ika south and focus on only Ika North East in his infrastructure development and political appointments?

Alua! Alua!
Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by geokay777(m): 2:51pm On Jan 01, 2023
SIMONEKPA7:
Best.
Udom Emmanuel of Akwa Ibom
Dave Umahi of Ebonyi
Sanwo Olu of Lagos
Wike of Rivers.
Ahmed Fintiri of Adamawa
Ahmed Elrufai of Kaduna but a religious and ethnic bigots

Worst.
Ikpeazu of Abia
Ben Ayade of Cross River
Yahaya Bello of Kogi
Obaseki of Edo
Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu
Dapo Abiodun of Ogun
Okowa of Delta
Diri of Bayelsa
Orthom of Benue
Aminu Tambuwal of Sokoto
AA Sule of Nasarawa
Abdulrazak of Kwara
Niger state governor
Gov Ben Ayade should top the worst list.
Dude has depleted the treasury of Crossriver state.
Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by EnaibeSam: 2:52pm On Jan 01, 2023
Wike is the best

Okowa is the worst

2 Likes

Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by molas02: 3:23pm On Jan 01, 2023
[quote author=SIMONEKPA7 post=119583144]Best.
Dave Umahi of Ebonyi
Sanwo Olu of Lagos
Wike of Rivers.
Ahmed Fintiri of Adamawa

Worst.
Ikpeazu of Abia
Ben Ayade of Cross River
Yahaya Bello of Kogi
Obaseki of Edo
Dapo Abiodun of Ogun
Okowa of Delta
Diri of Bayelsa
Orthom of Benue
Aminu Tambuwal of Sokoto
AA Sule of Nasarawa
Abdulrazak of Kwara
Niger state governor
[/quote

Let just add gboyega oyetola of the past osun state government to perfect this list

1 Like

Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by Bahamas95(m): 3:27pm On Jan 01, 2023
The masses will never learn.

So they should be given medals for doing what they were elected to do shebi? ........ Nonsense!
Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by shineeye1: 3:33pm On Jan 01, 2023
I am tempted to ignore and forgive those contesting the WORST SEAT of governance with Delta's Ifeayin Okowa. They certainly have no idea of the humongous, staggering resources allocated to and generated by that state. It is to the credit of the epic diversion, misappropriation and reckless embezzlement of Delta state funds that he is today the chosen candidate of Atiku to the position of vice presidential candidate of PDP. This is street knowledge to every deltan. The day of reckoning will surely not fail for ifeanyin - his days of undeserved freedom are numbered and tickling away..to zero!

1 Like

Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by gammarays1: 3:46pm On Jan 01, 2023
obyrich:
Did you know that the backlog of salary arrears in Abia state started in OUK regime? Did you know that Orji Kalu was pelted with pure water satchet at Pastor Chris crusade after he left as Governor because of the poor state of infra by the time he left Aba? Did you know that the ONLY bridge he built in Aba (Orji Kalu Bridge) at Emelogu Street collapse in his tenure was rebuilt by T.A Orji?

You said Okezie did 'a few' concrete roads? Tell me which road was motorable in Aba prior to Ikpeazu's regime? Who opened up Ukwu mango that was impassable right from time of military regime?

Was Ngwa road market, a major market in Aba, not turned to a refuse dump before Okezie built the long stretch of road from Opobo junction to 1 PH road Aba with concrete?

How do you rate a crook who paints roads with asphalt above someone who takes his time to deliver standard roads? I don't need to ask anyone, I am in Aba at the moment and seeing things for myself. I used to live in Osusu road and knew how hellish it used to be commuting from my house to other parts of Aba. I passed the road yesterday. It has been rebuilt with concrete. Same thing for Omuma road. You will never recognise Ama Ogbonna if the last time you visited Aba was during T.A Orji tenure. Aba Owerri road has been completed. The notorious flyover has even long completed.

I was at A line yesterday and was impressed with the speed and standard of the market rehabilitation project.

Okezie may not be the best thing that happened to Abia but he is miles ahead of anyone who have rule the state.
Even with the so called roads Okezie built, Abia is still lagging behind.

Like I said, wait till rainy season you'll know the real Aba. Even the faulks road, Ariaria are deserted by shop owners during rainy season.
Ask Aba residents yourself.

Everyone knows OuK built substandard roads but they were motorable during his time because they usually do patch up regularly.

Aside roads, Ouk paid salaries and things were better then. Sports was at it's peak, security was fine with the then Bakassi boys.

How can you say backlog of salaries started from Ouk? Ask civil servants.
Owning of salaries started with Ochendo passed down to Ikpeazu. Why is Ikpeazu owing more than 6 months salary? Abi na backlog too?

What are they doing with Abia money?

Abia has been unfortunate with leaders from Ouk but he was the best among the evils.

Like I said, ask citizens of Abia. They'll tell you better.
I was born in Aba and my family still reside there.

1 Like

Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by Kamalex2: 4:03pm On Jan 01, 2023
Come to osogbo
Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by SIMONEKPA7: 4:11pm On Jan 01, 2023
Anny4me:
this list is not complete sir. How can u b so partial. Imagine omitting Gov. okowa as the worst gov. U wan play Delta wayo abi. If there is another name for worst na Okowa get am. Abeg nor let this kind thing repeat itself again ooo
Haha but Okowa name de among the worst

1 Like

Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by SIMONEKPA7: 4:13pm On Jan 01, 2023
Doyou2019:

How do you describe someone as 'religious and ethnic bigot', yet put him up among your so-called "list of best Governors"?
Kids are reading from home.
Make this make sense .
Infrastructure Elrufai is trying but you see religion matter no put body. Southern Kaduna can relate
Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by hgarba10: 4:17pm On Jan 01, 2023
Darius Dickson Ishaku of Taraba is the worst governor ever in Nigeria search Google to confirm. As for the best I don't know.
Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by OVB123: 4:18pm On Jan 01, 2023
Polyranky:
Yeye bello of kogi was the worst governor
Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by OVB123: 4:20pm On Jan 01, 2023
Mandate2023:

Have u ever been to ondo and ekiti?

The only useless governor I know of in SW is Dapo abiodun.......for NC benue state gov, SS Ben ayade, bayelsa gov, obaseki and okowa r useless.......SE there only gov in igbo land is ebonyi gov, we can't rate soludo yet
Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by ponishah: 4:25pm On Jan 01, 2023
MansoryMX:

Why you wan rob Okowa of Delta State off his award. Award wey he don keep for wardrobe since you wan steal am. Dude is a monumental failure like Buhari. With His mouth like Piranha man eater fish! That vampire really finished my poor Delta State! embarassed
You are not even from delta state and you are expressing your lethal incurable hate .
OKOWA is the best governor in the history of delta state.
Okowa will be your vice president from may29th 2023
Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by whippersnapper(m): 4:47pm On Jan 01, 2023
Worst is Samuel ortom don't ask me why
Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by lawbabs: 5:02pm On Jan 01, 2023
orisa37:
OKOWA

Same man wants to be VP. These guys are just wicked.

1 Like

Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by officialfestus(m): 5:19pm On Jan 01, 2023
grin
SIMONEKPA7:
Best.
Dave Umahi of Ebonyi
Sanwo Olu of Lagos
Wike of Rivers.
Ahmed Fintiri of Adamawa

Worst.
Ikpeazu of Abia
Ben Ayade of Cross River
Yahaya Bello of Kogi
Obaseki of Edo
Dapo Abiodun of Ogun
Okowa of Delta
Diri of Bayelsa
Orthom of Benue
Aminu Tambuwal of Sokoto
AA Sule of Nasarawa
Abdulrazak of Kwara
Niger state governor
Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by oilykid(m): 5:38pm On Jan 01, 2023
Mandate2023:

Dunce grin grin grin u don't even know the difference between cargo airport and main airport..........pls pls and pls kindly tell me the project in the whole of south east that u want to compare to lagos in terms of development pls tell me

The roads in ogun state alone is more than the roads in the whole of south east, u can Google it pls, ogun state has so many roads that even as dey r working everyday it is still too much for them to do for just a state due to d proximity with lagos and not like ur region where u just have 1 major link road and no street adjoining
Ekiti is far neat and better than any south east state, u can ask anybody that is conversant with south east and south west

grin grin grin grin u r calling those useless ETF building of umahi and obiano airport grin grin grin shame no dey even catch u, is better not to waste money at all coz at d end it won't yield any good results, u can't even compare those useless things u call airport to bus terminal in lagos grin grin grin grin....go to abeokuta, akure, ado, oshogo and see what is going on......dumb head grin

South east governors r d most useless in dis country.....
Cargo airport that looks like peace mass park in this 21st century built with billions of naira. What do I expect from someone who have never left osun state village in his entire life to know what a good infrastructure looks like.

Even the osun state Airport was later abandoned after billions were stolen by the govt. Apart from brown roofs and skull miners nothing else is happening in SW states that's why most of you have to claim Lagos and never returns to their state of origin after.
Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by Alexplumbing: 5:50pm On Jan 01, 2023
SIMONEKPA7:
Best.
Dave Umahi of Ebonyi
Sanwo Olu of Lagos
Wike of Rivers.
Ahmed Fintiri of Adamawa

Worst.
Ikpeazu of Abia
Ben Ayade of Cross River
Yahaya Bello of Kogi
Obaseki of Edo
Dapo Abiodun of Ogun
Okowa of Delta
Diri of Bayelsa
Orthom of Benue
Aminu Tambuwal of Sokoto
AA Sule of Nasarawa
Niger state governor
I totally disagree with you mentioning AA of kwara as part of worse performing governors, that man as really tried..
Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by stacyadams: 5:50pm On Jan 01, 2023
DevilSignature:
Udom Emmanuel of Akwa ibom state is the best performing governor 2022

Okezie Ikpazu is worst

End of discussion.. U yaf said it all.
Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by Mandate2023: 5:56pm On Jan 01, 2023
oilykid:

Cargo airport that looks like peace mass park in this 21st century built with billions of naira. What do I expect from someone who have never left osun state village in his entire life to know what a good infrastructure looks like.

Even the osun state Airport was later abandoned after billions were stolen by the govt. Apart from brown roofs and skull miners nothing else is happening in SW states that's why most of you have to claim Lagos and never returns to their state of origin after.

As u no get wetin u wan talk again grin grin grin u r beginning to sound like mentally derailed person grin
Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by baretalk: 5:59pm On Jan 01, 2023
Yahaya Bello, and all southeast governors.
Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by Ebymyk(m): 6:05pm On Jan 01, 2023
Wike of Rivers State is the best... Samuel Ortom of benue state is the worst..
Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by oilykid(m): 6:42pm On Jan 01, 2023
Mandate2023:

As u no get wetin u wan talk again grin grin grin u r beginning to sound like mentally derailed person grin
You are mentally deranged which is as a result of inhaling too much air from the brown roof in ur local village

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Peter Obi Joins Muslims For Iftar At Mosque In Nasarawa State. / Osinbajo, Sirleaf, Akufo-Addo, Outtara At Adama Barrow's Inaguration (Pics) / Deji Adeyanju Finally Released From Prison. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.