Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,800 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 (30856 Views)

Ganduje Is APC Best Performing Governor - Governors Forum’s Progressive Tracking / APC Governors Forum Rates Ganduje Best performing Governor / The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-East? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by bamitinn(m): 11:56am On Jan 01, 2023
Please where's seyi Makinde. Number 1 spot. Can never be shaking

SIMONEKPA7:
Best.
Udom Emmanuel of Akwa Ibom
Dave Umahi of Ebonyi
Sanwo Olu of Lagos
Wike of Rivers.
Ahmed Fintiri of Adamawa
Ahmed Elrufai of Kaduna but a religious and ethnic bigots

Worst.
Ikpeazu of Abia
Ben Ayade of Cross River
Yahaya Bello of Kogi
Obaseki of Edo
Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu
Dapo Abiodun of Ogun
Okowa of Delta
Diri of Bayelsa
Orthom of Benue
Aminu Tambuwal of Sokoto
AA Sule of Nasarawa
Abdulrazak of Kwara
Niger state governor
Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 01, 2023
SIMONEKPA7:
Best.
Dave Umahi of Ebonyi
Sanwo Olu of Lagos
Wike of Rivers.
Ahmed Fintiri of Adamawa

Worst.
Ikpeazu of Abia
Ben Ayade of Cross River
Yahaya Bello of Kogi
Obaseki of Edo
Dapo Abiodun of Ogun
Okowa of Delta
Diri of Bayelsa
Orthom of Benue
Aminu Tambuwal of Sokoto
AA Sule of Nasarawa
Abdulrazak of Kwara
Niger state governor
You forget Simon Lalong of plateau as the worstest in the city of worst

1 Like

Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 12:08pm On Jan 01, 2023
kingmaster2009:

Nyamiri person suspect

Because Soludo is not supporting Obi ...he has turned to your enemy ....dont forget he was bred and brought in Anambra state

Chineke kpokwa gi oku!!! Onye nzuzu
Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by tinsel: 12:09pm On Jan 01, 2023
10mobile:

Soludo is the worst.
Wike is the best.
Soludo kwa?
Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by obyrich(m): 12:21pm On Jan 01, 2023
AkpaMgbor:

Well truth be told, he did better than his predecessor on that one...by far.
God bless you. I am personally not happy with him over some issues but I have to give him kudos for what he did right.
Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by NAVIDAD25: 12:28pm On Jan 01, 2023
[quote author=LaconicINC post=119581800]Please let's have your opinion about the best and worst Governor in terms of performance in the year 2022.
When you talk about failure, consider the following people
1. Okezie Ikpeazu
2. Hope Uzodimma
3. El Rufai
4. Okowa
Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by Ameduedwin: 12:28pm On Jan 01, 2023
Govnor of benue, otom is worst governor and wike is the best.
Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by oilykid(m): 12:33pm On Jan 01, 2023
Mandate2023:

Have u ever been to ondo and ekiti?

The only useless governor I know of in SW is Dapo abiodun.......for NC benue state gov, SS Ben ayade, bayelsa gov, obaseki and okowa r useless.......SE there only gov in igbo land is ebonyi gov, we can't rate soludo yet
I have been there and nothing is happening there.. ondo government is still oweing workers their salary. Ekiti state is still a shadow of itself. Uzodinmma,uguwanyi and ikpeazu have commissioned more projects than all those governors in the SW except Lagos state governor. But we still see them as failures in the SE..
Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by rafcrown(m): 12:41pm On Jan 01, 2023
Difficult to rule in Zoogeria
SIMONEKPA7:
Best.
Dave Umahi of Ebonyi
Sanwo Olu of Lagos
Wike of Rivers.
Ahmed Fintiri of Adamawa

Worst.
Ikpeazu of Abia
Ben Ayade of Cross River
Yahaya Bello of Kogi
Obaseki of Edo
Dapo Abiodun of Ogun
Okowa of Delta
Diri of Bayelsa
Orthom of Benue
Aminu Tambuwal of Sokoto
AA Sule of Nasarawa
Abdulrazak of Kwara
Niger state governor
Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by dplordx(m): 12:47pm On Jan 01, 2023
DARU DAPO OF OGUN STATE
Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by Mandate2023: 12:50pm On Jan 01, 2023
oilykid:

I have been there and nothing is happening there.. ondo government is still oweing workers their salary. Ekiti state is still a shadow of itself. Uzodinmma,uguwanyi and ikpeazu have commissioned more projects than all those governors in the SW except Lagos state governor. But we still see them as failures in the SE..

U have been to everywhere with what u r saying but deep down u know u have not been anywhere....like I said u have not been to ekiti and ondo coz 2 states are far better than those ur useless south east states...ondo or ekiti r not owing workers any salary, that's ur first gullible imaginary lie, secondly fayemi 2 weeks b4 d end of his tenure commissioned more than 5 projects b4 he handed over power to the new governor.......there's practically no bad road as we speak in ondo in respect to the major highways and the governor commission projects everyday, that u r not seeing it on mainland does not mean is not happening, thirdly aside from ebonyi governor the others in South east r completely useless with nothing to show for, where are d projects u claim dey commission, u started seeing ur governors as failure when it became obvious for everybody to see that there's no development in south east, igbos will rather be calling out south west governors and insulting them while igbo land rot in hell, we have been seeing d under development in south east and we know it's a shithole reason u guys always run away to other regions grin grin grin if u buy any chance visit ekiti u will be amazed.......fayose market road to moferere is under construction and about to be completed, sorry u don't even know ekiti to know what am talking about grin Ondo is far better than any south east state, u can attest to that from the IGR of ondo that's bigger than that of any south east states.............even lagos is commissioning projects everyday just that its only legacy project like light rail and others that r making it to d news.....
Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by Chidival247: 12:58pm On Jan 01, 2023
C'mmon the worst of them all is Hope Uzodinma. He is a colossal failure; intentional prevaricative and Fulani's errand boy. Dude gots no pulchritude. The day he steps out of that immunity, he will MOBilized and lynched with brimstone
Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by ntipro: 1:06pm On Jan 01, 2023
Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi is the most useless governor of 2022. A governor that met Enugu State working (thanks to Sullivan) and is leaving it as a billboard state.
The only way you can know there's a government in Enugu is by looking at billboards scattered everywhere.

Ugwuanyi is just too useless.
Following Wike up and down when your state is decaying.

The only thing Ugwuanyi is good at is attending ceremonies and receiving praises.

Tufiakwa.
Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by tonididdy(m): 1:07pm On Jan 01, 2023
Best:
Sanwo (Lagos)

Worst:
Yahaya! (Kogi)
Uzodinma (IMO)
Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by odinga1of: 1:12pm On Jan 01, 2023
MansoryMX:

Why you wan rob Okowa of Delta State off his award. Award wey he don keep for wardrobe since you wan steal am. Dude is a monumental failure like Buhari. With His mouth like Piranha man eater fish! That vampire really finished my poor Delta State! embarassed

Oga Okowa is better than your state governor. Go and verify
Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by oilykid(m): 1:15pm On Jan 01, 2023
Mandate2023:

U have been to everywhere with what u r saying but deep down u know u have not been anywhere....like I said u have not been to ekiti and ondo coz 2 states are far better than those ur useless south east states...ondo or ekiti r not owing workers any salary, that's ur first gullible imaginary lie, secondly fayemi 2 weeks b4 d end of his tenure commissioned more than 5 projects b4 he handed over power to the new governor.......there's practically no bad road as we speak in ondo in respect to the major highways and the governor commission projects everyday, that u r not seeing it on mainland does not mean is not happening, thirdly aside from ebonyi governor the others in South east r completely useless with nothing to show for, where are d projects u claim dey commission, u started seeing ur governors as failure when it became obvious for everybody to see that there's no development in south east, igbos will rather be calling out south west governors and insulting them while igbo land rot in hell, we have been seeing d under development in south east and we know it's a shithole reason u guys always run away to other regions grin grin grin if u buy any chance visit ekiti u will be amazed.......fayose market road to moferere is under construction and about to be completed, sorry u don't even know ekiti to know what am talking about grin Ondo is far better than any south east state, u can attest to that from the IGR of ondo that's bigger than that of any south east states.............even lagos is commissioning projects everyday just that its only legacy project like light rail and others that r making it to d news.....
Epistles of rubbish.. like I said, there is nothing in those two states you mentioned.. look at the rubbish airport that the governor of Ekiti and Ogun state built even the so called high IGR.now, compare it with what the likes of umahi or obiano built and see why most of your governors are failures.

SE governors have done more projects than SW governors and it's a pure fact. The only SW state that should be compared to SE is Lagos state. The facts are they incase you need it.
Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by DICO111(m): 1:20pm On Jan 01, 2023
I can boldly say the best performing gov is Udom Emmanuel while the worst is OKEZIE IKPEAZU (truly the last)
Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by Godsongang: 1:24pm On Jan 01, 2023
Please vote wisely, our leaders are the best in the worst.
Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by MansoryMX(m): 1:28pm On Jan 01, 2023
odinga1of:

Oga Okowa is better than your state governor. Go and verify

The stupidity in you is inbult. I am from Delta State, from Agbor to be precised so I know what I am talking about.

1 Like

Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by Unrated900(m): 1:34pm On Jan 01, 2023
Dapo aBiodun is the
Worst and the worst
While okowa tried a bit

Dapo aBiodun d worst
I repeat the worst of the worst
Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by ufuosman(m): 1:35pm On Jan 01, 2023
10mobile:

Soludo is the worst.
Wike is the best.
Then wot will u say abt ikpeazu and Ortom
Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by scantee(m): 1:36pm On Jan 01, 2023
Worse Goes to no other person other than my lady Governor of Enugu State.

My ever bubbling and calm state turn to something else over night due to this buffoon we call Governor.

Best to me should be between Borno and Akwa ìbom and Ebonyi Governors
Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by Mandate2023: 1:36pm On Jan 01, 2023
oilykid:

Epistles of rubbish.. like I said, there is nothing in those two states you mentioned.. look at the rubbish airport that the governor of Ekiti and Ogun state built even the so called high IGR.now, compare it with what the likes of umahi or obiano built and see why most of your governors are failures.

SE governors have done more projects than SW governors and it's a pure fact. The only SW state that should be compared to SE is Lagos state. The facts are they incase you need it.

Dunce grin grin grin u don't even know the difference between cargo airport and main airport..........pls pls and pls kindly tell me the project in the whole of south east that u want to compare to lagos in terms of development pls tell me

The roads in ogun state alone is more than the roads in the whole of south east, u can Google it pls, ogun state has so many roads that even as dey r working everyday it is still too much for them to do for just a state due to d proximity with lagos and not like ur region where u just have 1 major link road and no street adjoining
Ekiti is far neat and better than any south east state, u can ask anybody that is conversant with south east and south west

grin grin grin grin u r calling those useless ETF building of umahi and obiano airport grin grin grin shame no dey even catch u, is better not to waste money at all coz at d end it won't yield any good results, u can't even compare those useless things u call airport to bus terminal in lagos grin grin grin grin....go to abeokuta, akure, ado, oshogo and see what is going on......dumb head grin

South east governors r d most useless in dis country.....
Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by ufuosman(m): 1:37pm On Jan 01, 2023
Ibechris2:
Abia state and yaya Bello are conjoin failures.
including Ortom, these 3 are dragging first position
Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by ufuosman(m): 1:38pm On Jan 01, 2023
neoclassical:
Okezie of Abia State is the worst. In fact, he is worse than worst. He is the worst Governor in the whole world.
over worst grin
Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by ufuosman(m): 1:39pm On Jan 01, 2023
SIMONEKPA7:
Best.
Dave Umahi of Ebonyi
Sanwo Olu of Lagos
Wike of Rivers.
Ahmed Fintiri of Adamawa

Worst.
Ikpeazu of Abia
Ben Ayade of Cross River
Yahaya Bello of Kogi
Obaseki of Edo
Dapo Abiodun of Ogun
Okowa of Delta
Diri of Bayelsa
Orthom of Benue
Aminu Tambuwal of Sokoto
AA Sule of Nasarawa
Abdulrazak of Kwara
Niger state governor
I hail u... U know wetin dey

1 Like

Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by LordMayor018: 1:41pm On Jan 01, 2023
In South West. Seyi Makinde of Oyo State is the best.
Dapo Abiodun of Ogun State is the worst
Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by ufuosman(m): 1:43pm On Jan 01, 2023
Dis one I dey see many names apart for
Ikpeazu
Ortom
Yahaya Bello
Dats many werey governors full oh. Dapo of Ogun state that one e own self many people dey complain, Ayade too. Okowa and Obaseki na complete failure. For the north Katsina and nasarawa governors them be kolo grin

1 Like

Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by Cheasystickylov: 1:48pm On Jan 01, 2023
MansoryMX:

Why you wan rob Okowa of Delta State off his award. Award wey he don keep for wardrobe since you wan steal am. Dude is a monumental failure like Buhari. With His mouth like Piranha man eater fish! That vampire really finished my poor Delta State! embarassed
Obaseki
Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by Adek15(m): 1:48pm On Jan 01, 2023
shineeye1:
Deciding the best and worst must involve factoring the resources available to them, among other factors. On the basis of this , no governor can rob Gov Okowa of Delta state of the award of the WORST PERFORMING GOVERNOR of the year. This man must surely go to jail. The unbelievable roguery of this man beats all imaginations.
what of bayelsa state governor. Maybe the state should be added back to rivers state. They have the resources, coupled with few population, yet, nothing

1 Like

Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by Cheasystickylov: 1:49pm On Jan 01, 2023
Obaseki of Edo State is not even qualified to be amongst the worse, because he is so so bad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ekwueme: What The Law Says About His Treatment Abroad. / Court Orders INEC To Allow PDP, Atiku Access All Electoral Materials / Buhari May Sack Emefiele ‘Any Moment From Now’ - Ripples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.