Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

SCAM Or (not SCAM) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / SCAM Or (not SCAM) (858 Views)

Talk naira: Scam Or Real? / Who Knows About Olympia Trading Platform? Hope Its Not Scam / Is Branch Money Lending App. Scam Or Legit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SCAM Or (not SCAM) by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 6:29pm On Dec 31, 2022
Now, Straight and Short;

This Sensitization Thread is Created to Financially Provide Everyone with Information of SCAM (OR NOT) Personalities and Platforms That Presents Themselves as Opportunities Online.

In Essence;

This Thread is Dedicated To EXPOSE Nairalanders and Our Guest Visitors on How To Spot:

- Scams and Scammers

- Not Scam and Genuine Opportunity Providers.

WE RIDE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SCAM Or (not SCAM) by Enskynelson(m): 6:33pm On Dec 31, 2022
It will be an interesting ride then.
I hope people will be bringing investments here for a review

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SCAM Or (not SCAM) by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 6:42pm On Dec 31, 2022
Firstly;

Let's Not Forget This Golden Saying:

"If The Foundation is Faulty; What Can The Righteous Do ?"

With The Knowledge of This; We want to Set Up The Structure of The Foundation of All That We will Want To Achieve Here.

How Do We Go About This ?

Very Simple.

"We Simply Provide A Proper Definition of Our Subject of Topic:

"SCAM".

Hence;

By Our STRUCTURE OF DEFINITION,

"SCAM" is Defined As:

S - Sport Betting SCAMS,

C - Cryptocurrencies SCAMS,

A - Agricultural SCAMS

M - Money SCAMS.

So, Verily;

By Now -

Our Mission is Almost Clear To Every Sensitive Persons.

IF YOU ARE YET TO UNDERSTAND THE ABOVE;

Here is it Again:

We will Simply Utilize This Sensitization Thread To EXPOSE People To The Various Kinds and Techniques Involved in The Following:

S - Sport,

C - Cryptocurrencies,

A - Agriculture,

M - Money.

We Ride On.
Re: SCAM Or (not SCAM) by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 6:46pm On Dec 31, 2022
Enskynelson:
It will be an interesting ride then.
I hope people will be bringing investments here for a review

Liked, Shared and Followed.

Definitely And Infinitely.

You can report any Scam Case of Yours on here:

www.scamfighters.carrd.co

Just Ensure That You Have The Full Proof To verify That You Got Scammed; We will help you Track The Simcard and Device of The Scammer to Reveal His or Her Location within 48 Hours.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: SCAM Or (not SCAM) by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 6:57pm On Dec 31, 2022
We Begin.

Tonight; We will be revealing A Very Popular SPORT BETTING SCAM That Technically Occurs on Whatsapp.

And The Reason This Particular Scam Operates on Whatsapp is Because The Perpetrators have decided To Keep The SCAM on A LOW KEY Away from The EYES OF THE MANY COMPANIES That They UTILIZE To Perpetrate Their Scams.

This Particular Scam has been Happening for Too Long. If I am not wrong; This Particular Scam has been Happening for Over 4 Years Now. And It is Still Being Paraded on Whatsapp By Many Scammers.

Tonight; Before The Close of Year 2022;

As We Gladly Transition into Year 2023; I'll be doing well to Reveal A Particular Sport Betting Scam That Has Left Alot of People GREEDILY Giving Away Their:

1) SPORT BETTING ACCOUNTS,

2) BANK DETAILS,

3) ATM PINS

To Alot of Scammers.

We Ride
Re: SCAM Or (not SCAM) by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 7:26pm On Dec 31, 2022
Sport Betting Scam (Number 1):

The SportyBet Adder Scam:

How Many of You Are Familiar with This Particular Scam ?

How many of You do Alot of Scammers just writeup to you claiming that they saw your number on a Whatsapp group (even if you aren't on any group with them) and they are ready to TEACH You HOW You can Turn:

1,000 Naira to 100,000 Naira ?

2,000 Naira to 200,000 Naira ?

3,000 Naira to 300,000 Naira ?

Blah Blah Blah Blah....?

This Particular SPORT BETTING SCAM Has Become The NOTORIOUS SCAM in The Niche of Sport Betting That Nothing Less Than 5 People will Write to You Wanting To CONFUSE You About Thinking That The PROPAGATION OF THE SCAM Is TRUE.

I'll Explain how it works on my next posts as I will reveal to you how I Cleverly Engaged ONE OF THE SCAMMER To The END OF HIS INTENTION Which Would Soon Lead To His DOOM as I Track Him Up To Get Arrested with His GANG.

See Screenshot Below.

1 Share

Re: SCAM Or (not SCAM) by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 7:33pm On Dec 31, 2022
Now, Let Us See How Many Different Persons have Written To Me on The Regards of This Same Scam within The Past Few Days (less than 7 days).

Scammer 1:

"am Emmanuel"

Re: SCAM Or (not SCAM) by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 7:41pm On Dec 31, 2022
Scammer 2:

"Am David Godwin"

Re: SCAM Or (not SCAM) by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 8:01pm On Dec 31, 2022
Scammer 3:

"Am Christian"

Re: SCAM Or (not SCAM) by duro4chang(m): 8:30pm On Dec 31, 2022
This is what I also received. I used true caller to check his name and Frank was also shown.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SCAM Or (not SCAM) by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 9:30pm On Dec 31, 2022
I'll be stopping here. On my other device, not less than 4 Persons also wrote to me within A Week About This SPORTYBET ADDER.

And if You are The Kind of Person DESPERATELY in Need of Money; You'll End Up Wanting To Fall For This SCAM As You will consider it As "VERY CHEAP" and "Worth The TRIAL."

How These Scammers Operate ?

Their Technique:

1) First, They Use The Concept of Wanting You To Give Them 30% of Your "Promised Revenue" after you received the money. This Way; They Buy into Their Victim's Mind for Them To Think That There is Surely A Monetary Reward for Them which should somewhat Not Reveal To The Victim that "A Particular Scam is Being Perpetuated".

2) They want to Psychologically Whine You To Thinking That 1,000 Naira is Too Little and it should be Worth Your RISK To Get 100,000 Naira in Return.

3) They Hastily FORCE You To ACT Quickly. And PRETEND That They will not give you the Opportunity if You are not ready to be PROMPT.

To You - You'll Think Taking The Risk To USE or LOSE Just 1,000 Naira To GET 100,000 Naira wouldn't Be A BAD IDEA as The World of Information is Concerned.

If You Fall for This Plot;

This is Where And How You Get ATTACKED.

I'll Reveal To You All How The Remaining Scam Works Out for Them as I Ensured To Follow Up on One of The Scammers Involved.

Watch Out.
Re: SCAM Or (not SCAM) by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 9:32pm On Dec 31, 2022
duro4chang:
This is what I also received. I used true caller to check his name and Frank was also shown.

Liked, Shared and Followed.

There are millions of them out there.

It is like an organized scam.
Re: SCAM Or (not SCAM) by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 9:40pm On Dec 31, 2022
Topping The Nairaland Front-Page Right Now:

Another Sport Trading Scam:

https://www.nairaland.com/7504314/deaf-friend-scammed-bet-scammer

Re: SCAM Or (not SCAM) by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 10:24pm On Dec 31, 2022
Meanwhile;

As Year 2022 Takes A Bow;

If You Are To Cultivate Only ONE (1) Crop in Year 2023; What Would It Be ?

Happy New Year !!

~ The Messiah Of Africa (TMOA)

https://www.nairaland.com/7501397/year-2023-cultivate-only-1#119523153

1 Share

Re: SCAM Or (not SCAM) by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 8:48am On Jan 08, 2023
SMART MONEY SOLUTION

S - Social Media

M - Marketing

A - Advertising

R - Relationship.

T - Technology.

SMART MONEY SOLUTION For Today (January 8, 2022)

SMART MONEY EVALUATION: EASIEST METHOD TO EARN $100 PER DAY. EASY CPA MARKETING FOR BEGINNERS

STEP 1:

Visit www*cpagrip*com

STEP 2:

Go To "Offer Tools", then Click on "My Offers".

STEP 3:

Change The Country To "United States"

STEP 4:

Insert "Giftcard" on The Search Box to display All The offers of Giftcards to you.

STEP 5:

You can select Any Giftcards of Any Popular Eatery, E-shop or Company.

Such Giftcards include ( Amazon, Buffalo Wild Wings, Texas Roadhouse, Chipotle, Roblox)

Avoid these following Giftcards (PayPal and Visa Giftcards). There conversion rate will be low.

STEP 6:

Make Sure To Chose A Desktop Version for Your Offers so that Even Smart Phone Users can be able to complete your offer.

STEP 7:

Copy Your Affiliate Link for One of The Giftcard Offers. You'll get paid your Affiliate Commission as soon as Anyone Clicks on Your Affiliate Link.

STEP 8:

Go To www*bio*link to create a landing page by creating your link.

STEP 9:

Add up Your Chosen Offer on Cpagrip to Your Bio. Add Up The Title and The Affiliate Link with The Picture of The Offer.

STEP 10:

Copy Your New Bio*link containing your offer.

STEP 11:

Post The Link on Your Instagram Bio so that you can promote it to A Specific Audience on Instagram.

STEP 12:

Assuming The Giftcard to The Fast Food Joint You Chose is "Chipotle". Then, you can search for the official page of "Chipotle" on Instagram so that you can have easy access to the people that Follow and Like "Chipotle".

STEP 13:

Click on Any of Their Posts (Images). You'll have Access To The Thousands of People that Love Their Posts.

STEP 14:

Reachout To The Accounts of People with A Content Greeting Them and Informing Them of The Benefit of Your Offer.

STEP 15:

To Automate The Entire Process of Reaching out to people on Instagram so that you don't do it manually yourself, you can download the extension "DM bot for Instagram". Another option is to download "Phantom Buster". These Two Bots will help You send Unlimited Preset Messages to Many People on Instagram so that you don't do the entire process manually by yourself.

STEP 16:

Your Aim is to reach out to hundreds of people everyday. The Conversion rate of doing this is HIGH so People will Register Under Your Affiliate Link.

With this method, You can earn Atleast $100 Daily when you have Atleast 60 people clicking and registering for The Offer with your Affiliate Link.

Read More And Learn More SMART MONEY SOLUTION Tactics Using The Sensitization Weblink Below:

https://www.nairaland.com/7514934/smart-money-solution-tactics

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SCAM Or (not SCAM) by deenATLAS(m): 2:11pm On Aug 17, 2023
Please how do you get attacked. What are they really after? The N1000 or ur bank details?
Which
Re: SCAM Or (not SCAM) by deenATLAS(m): 2:13pm On Aug 17, 2023
MRNIGERDoxx:
I'll be stopping here. On my other device, not less than 4 Persons also wrote to me within A Week About This SPORTYBET ADDER.

And if You are The Kind of Person DESPERATELY in Need of Money; You'll End Up Wanting To Fall For This SCAM As You will consider it As "VERY CHEAP" and "Worth The TRIAL."

How These Scammers Operate ?

Their Technique:

1) First, They Use The Concept of Wanting You To Give Them 30% of Your "Promised Revenue" after you received the money. This Way; They Buy into Their Victim's Mind for Them To Think That There is Surely A Monetary Reward for Them which should somewhat Not Reveal To The Victim that "A Particular Scam is Being Perpetuated".

2) They want to Psychologically Whine You To Thinking That 1,000 Naira is Too Little and it should be Worth Your RISK To Get 100,000 Naira in Return.

3) They Hastily FORCE You To ACT Quickly. And PRETEND That They will not give you the Opportunity if You are not ready to be PROMPT.

To You - You'll Think Taking The Risk To USE or LOSE Just 1,000 Naira To GET 100,000 Naira wouldn't Be A BAD IDEA as The World of Information is Concerned.

If You Fall for This Plot;

This is Where And How You Get ATTACKED.

I'll Reveal To You All How The Remaining Scam Works Out for Them as I Ensured To Follow Up on One of The Scammers Involved.

Watch Out.
Please how do you get attacked. What are they really after? The N1000 or ur bank details?
Which
Re: SCAM Or (not SCAM) by Codeye(m): 2:42pm On Aug 17, 2023
deenATLAS:

Which
The link bank with your sporty bet account.
Most people link their bank to their sporty bet account. So the link they sent you is a fishy link to withdraw your money from your bank straight to their account.
Re: SCAM Or (not SCAM) by fredsamuel1: 9:30am On Aug 18, 2023
Thank God for this thread, at least we won't be unnecessarily falling into scams with information here and reviews too
Re: SCAM Or (not SCAM) by deenATLAS(m): 9:35pm On Aug 19, 2023
Codeye:

The link bank with your sporty bet account.
Most people link their bank to their sporty bet account. So the link they sent you is a fishy link to withdraw your money from your bank straight to their account.

Hmmmm
Nawa oh.

(1) (Reply)

FOR YOUR, PAYPAL FUNDS, CHECKOUT, SKRILL, RMB FUNDS / Stock Advise / Forex Trendy Software!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.