Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,462 members, 7,846,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:53 AM

What Do You Know About Your Third Eyes?? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Know About Your Third Eyes?? (3342 Views)

I Saw What My Eyes Have Never Seen In My Whole Life today / Nigerian Girl With Blue Eyes From Rivers State (Photos) / Look At How These Ladies Open Their Legs Wide And Close Their Eyes (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Know About Your Third Eyes?? by Blupen(m): 10:02pm On Jan 03, 2023
Kingray10:

Guy I beg just use ur third eye see 3 draws for me. Make I stake am with 20k. I wan blow. Help a brother. embarassed embarassed embarassed
If i fit do am like that my brother, i for own bet9ja by now......wetin you deh ask of na person way get 4 eyes fit do am for you......
Re: What Do You Know About Your Third Eyes?? by brain54(m): 1:45am On Jan 04, 2023
Blupen:
grin grin pay me i go tell you everything way you need to know
You probably are a phony…

A person with such knowledge will never request money in exchange for teaching this.

Also your advice to smoke weed also gives you out.
Re: What Do You Know About Your Third Eyes?? by Blupen(m): 7:56am On Jan 04, 2023
brain54:

A person with such knowledge will never request money in exchange for teaching this.

Say whatever you want bro......i really don't care
Re: What Do You Know About Your Third Eyes?? by brain54(m): 9:15am On Jan 04, 2023
Blupen:
Say whatever you want bro......i really don't care
You won’t…

Because you aren’t what you claim to be!

You can only impress and deceive gullible people with this your post…
Re: What Do You Know About Your Third Eyes?? by Blupen(m): 10:34am On Jan 04, 2023
brain54:

You won’t…

Because you aren’t what you claim to be!

You can only impress and deceive gullible people with this your post…
Ok.....ciao
Re: What Do You Know About Your Third Eyes?? by baretalk: 11:26am On Jan 04, 2023
Exmilitant:
Op, it is wrong for a man to venture past what have been granted him.
Who is to say what is granted or not, seek and you shall find.
Re: What Do You Know About Your Third Eyes?? by brain54(m): 12:16pm On Jan 04, 2023
Blupen:
Ok.....ciao
No ciao…

I am sticking around…

My eyes are on you!
Re: What Do You Know About Your Third Eyes?? by Templee333(m): 12:26pm On Jan 04, 2023
brain54:

I don't doubt him in the 3rd eye matter. It's something that i experienced for years when i was child. I was uncomfortable with it because i almost didn't sleep most of the nights because of seeing and hearing things that weren't physically present.
Re: What Do You Know About Your Third Eyes?? by brain54(m): 12:29pm On Jan 04, 2023
Templee333:
I don't doubt him in the 3rd eye matter. It's something that i experienced for years when i was child. I was uncomfortable with it because i almost didn't sleep most of the nights because of seeing and hearing things that weren't physically present.
I never said 3rd eye ain’t real…

I just said OP is a fake. He knows little or nothing about what he is saying!

Although I don’t know his purpose yet. Maybe just to sound aware…

Nobody with such knowledge will come to NL to create such a topic and moreover ask for money in order to teach or pass the knowledge. And then finally suggest one should smoke weed to experience it. To attain such spiritual awareness in the first instance one needs to keep themself pure and healthy. The mind needs to be free from control.

There is a reason such knowledge is called esoteric.

It’s not easy to attain. One can only achieve by seeking. You have to seek it and not the other way round.
Re: What Do You Know About Your Third Eyes?? by Blupen(m): 3:27pm On Jan 04, 2023
brain54:

No ciao…

I am sticking around…

My eyes are on you!
i know.....and your eyes will see more than enough of me......
Re: What Do You Know About Your Third Eyes?? by brain54(m): 3:49pm On Jan 04, 2023
Blupen:
i know.....and your eyes will see more than enough of me......

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Between Virginity And Manners In Chosing A Wife / Am Going Crazy And Will Do Something I Will Regret: / What Shameless Woman Sleeps With Her Friends Son?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.