Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,244 members, 7,825,938 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

I Saw What My Eyes Have Never Seen In My Whole Life today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Saw What My Eyes Have Never Seen In My Whole Life today (13779 Views)

I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria / I Got The Shock Of My Life Today. / Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of Three Years Cause He Has Never Seen Her Angry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw What My Eyes Have Never Seen In My Whole Life today by LifeofEFCC: 7:10pm On Feb 23, 2018
I was busy in my shop today

I just decided to have a rest as I look through my window I couldn't believe what I saw with my eyes

I saw a gang of 5 birds raping a female bird

I was so disheartened,so this can occur in animal world.
I feel for the innocent and virgin bird but I couldn't help her

5 Likes

Re: I Saw What My Eyes Have Never Seen In My Whole Life today by LifeofEFCC: 7:27pm On Feb 23, 2018
You people should put mouth here and tell me what to do

Because I am planning to take the bird go hospital tomorrow morning
Re: I Saw What My Eyes Have Never Seen In My Whole Life today by LifeofEFCC: 7:32pm On Feb 23, 2018
How can the birds be very stupid that they forgot to use condom on her

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Saw What My Eyes Have Never Seen In My Whole Life today by rekeson: 7:33pm On Feb 23, 2018
Lol

I think birds and apes (monkeys/gorillas/chimpanzees) are topping d animals rape chart....

1 Like

Re: I Saw What My Eyes Have Never Seen In My Whole Life today by roarik(f): 7:35pm On Feb 23, 2018
sad shocked

1 Like

Re: I Saw What My Eyes Have Never Seen In My Whole Life today by LifeofEFCC: 7:37pm On Feb 23, 2018
rekeson:
Lol

I think birds and apes (monkeys/gorillas/chimpanzees) are topping d animals rape chart....
my brother the raping is too much

Especially monkeys gorillas and chimpanzees even lizard
Re: I Saw What My Eyes Have Never Seen In My Whole Life today by LifeofEFCC: 7:39pm On Feb 23, 2018
roarik:
sad shocked
you beautiful ooh nne

You have a Boyfriend
Re: I Saw What My Eyes Have Never Seen In My Whole Life today by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 23, 2018
Please inform d police...dix a rape issue. cry

5 Likes

Re: I Saw What My Eyes Have Never Seen In My Whole Life today by LifeofEFCC: 7:46pm On Feb 23, 2018
Samata104:
I have already informed the police and the said the can do nothing about that.

That animals are not under rape law.
Now after the hospital am planning to file for damages for the innocent bird
Re: I Saw What My Eyes Have Never Seen In My Whole Life today by whitebeard(m): 7:58pm On Feb 23, 2018
Is their anything like rape in the animal world, I believe they are mating, some female of certain specie do mate with different males of the same species
Re: I Saw What My Eyes Have Never Seen In My Whole Life today by LifeofEFCC: 7:59pm On Feb 23, 2018
Anyella I beg put mouth for here

RuthDaniels

Biacan your advice I beg
Re: I Saw What My Eyes Have Never Seen In My Whole Life today by LifeofEFCC: 8:01pm On Feb 23, 2018
whitebeard:
Is their anything like rape in the animal world, I believe they are mating, some female of certain specie do mate with different males of the same species
mating
4 grown-up male gang mating and you say is not rape

Which state you from
Re: I Saw What My Eyes Have Never Seen In My Whole Life today by tee59(f): 8:04pm On Feb 23, 2018
Did op lacks simple common sense.

2 Likes

Re: I Saw What My Eyes Have Never Seen In My Whole Life today by biacan(f): 8:04pm On Feb 23, 2018
LifeofEFCC:
Anyella I beg put mouth for here
RuthDaniels
Biacan your advice I beg
And you couldn't stop them sad
Re: I Saw What My Eyes Have Never Seen In My Whole Life today by LifeofEFCC: 8:05pm On Feb 23, 2018
biacan:
And you couldn't stop them sad
how can I
Distance was much that the birds ignored my shouting
Re: I Saw What My Eyes Have Never Seen In My Whole Life today by LifeofEFCC: 8:07pm On Feb 23, 2018
tee59:
Did op lacks simple common sense.
you must be stupid
I am telling my experience today and you are here trying to criticize me.

Go and borrow sense
Re: I Saw What My Eyes Have Never Seen In My Whole Life today by ufuosman(m): 8:12pm On Feb 23, 2018
She is enjoying it, so let them be

1 Like

Re: I Saw What My Eyes Have Never Seen In My Whole Life today by LifeofEFCC: 8:14pm On Feb 23, 2018
ufuosman:
She is enjoying it, so let them be
she's not enjoying anything man
Na me see them
Re: I Saw What My Eyes Have Never Seen In My Whole Life today by christ007(m): 8:21pm On Feb 23, 2018
Samata104:
you should have call animals right for this case grin grin
Re: I Saw What My Eyes Have Never Seen In My Whole Life today by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 23, 2018
christ007:
you should have call animals right for this case grin grin
lol am just weak... d op matter just tire me
Anyway how u doing??
Re: I Saw What My Eyes Have Never Seen In My Whole Life today by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 23, 2018
LifeofEFCC:
I was busy in my shop today

I just decided to have a rest as I look through my window I couldn't believe what I saw with my eyes

I saw a gang of 5 birds raping a female bird

I was so disheartened,so this can occur in animal world.
I feel for the innocent and virgin bird but I couldn't help her
op do she have a lawyer

You funny guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Saw What My Eyes Have Never Seen In My Whole Life today by christ007(m): 8:34pm On Feb 23, 2018
Samata104:

lol am just weak... d op matter just tire me
Anyway how u doing??
am good and you dear
Re: I Saw What My Eyes Have Never Seen In My Whole Life today by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 23, 2018
christ007:
am good and you dear
Fine...take care enjoy tongue
Re: I Saw What My Eyes Have Never Seen In My Whole Life today by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 23, 2018
Samata104:

see your movement

2 Likes

Re: I Saw What My Eyes Have Never Seen In My Whole Life today by christ007(m): 8:43pm On Feb 23, 2018
LifeofEFCC:
How can the birds be very stupid that they forgot to use condom on her
when you are rapping someone do you remember to use condom.so those bird too forgot to use it.and pls call the animal rights into this case coz those 5birds should be jail for 45 year grin grin
Re: I Saw What My Eyes Have Never Seen In My Whole Life today by LifeofEFCC: 8:44pm On Feb 23, 2018
amani63:
op do she have a lawyer

You funny guy
she don't have any lawyer for now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Saw What My Eyes Have Never Seen In My Whole Life today by christ007(m): 8:45pm On Feb 23, 2018
Samata104:

you welcome so where do you reside dear
Re: I Saw What My Eyes Have Never Seen In My Whole Life today by LifeofEFCC: 8:47pm On Feb 23, 2018
christ007:
when you are rapping someone do you remember to use condom.so those bird too forgot to use it.and pls call the animal rights into this case coz those 5birds should be jail for 45 year grin grin
do we have animal right in Nigeria
45 year is too small bro

They have damage her womb,her Virginia,her breast even her future and you are saying 45yrs.

The doctor just confirm to me that she has HIV
Re: I Saw What My Eyes Have Never Seen In My Whole Life today by christ007(m): 8:51pm On Feb 23, 2018
LifeofEFCC:
do we have animal right in Nigeria
45 year is too small bro

They have damage her womb,her Virginia,her breast even her future and you are saying 45yrs.

The doctor just confirm to me that she has HIV
funkee what so the bird don carry hiv.e pain say i know no those fives birds hood i for just carry animal right go arrest them grin
Re: I Saw What My Eyes Have Never Seen In My Whole Life today by LifeofEFCC: 9:00pm On Feb 23, 2018
christ007:
funkee what so the bird don carry hiv.e pain say i know no those fives birds hood i for just carry animal right go arrest them grin
no cry for her
Because she have die
The raping was too much for her

RIP DEAR BIRD

Re: I Saw What My Eyes Have Never Seen In My Whole Life today by christ007(m): 9:04pm On Feb 23, 2018
LifeofEFCC:
no cry for her
Because she have die
The raping was too much for her

RIP DEAR BIRD
crrrrrrryyyy pls where did they berry the bird so I can come and put cutlass in her grave so she Can kill those birds grin
Re: I Saw What My Eyes Have Never Seen In My Whole Life today by Epositive(m): 9:06pm On Feb 23, 2018
Many are mad, but few are shey kini? roaming on nairaland grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Neighbor Buy Rx330 See As Girls Dey Trop His Apartment. Pics Added / Did You Ever Catch Your Teachers Having Sex In Secondary And Primary School? / Pls How Can A Female Cope With An Inverted Nipple.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.