Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,919 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

How I Spent My Cross Over Night With A Girl I Met Just - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Spent My Cross Over Night With A Girl I Met Just (9441 Views)

The Next Time You Allow A Hooker Spend The Night With You, Stay Awake !!! / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy / I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Spent My Cross Over Night With A Girl I Met Just by beelon1020(m): 1:55am On Jan 01, 2023
OP! You just lost your 2023 glories on the alter of fornication...
Why una like destroying una destiny by una self?..
Why!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Spent My Cross Over Night With A Girl I Met Just by GoodCane: 1:58am On Jan 01, 2023
beelon1020:
OP! You just lost your 2023 glories on the alter of fornication...
Why una like destroying una destiny by una self?..
Why!

My glorious destiny just started son, you should be more concern about yours that's if your village people never Carry am since

1 Like

Re: How I Spent My Cross Over Night With A Girl I Met Just by marlow1962(m): 1:59am On Jan 01, 2023
grin
G00DHardDick:

Na God direct my path to stroll last night bro!
Re: How I Spent My Cross Over Night With A Girl I Met Just by GoodCane: 2:00am On Jan 01, 2023
muyico:
I smell big cook lies! Send us pic?

Read my comment son. This is 2023 I don't have time to prove anything at all to anyone. So rest and exit the thread peacefully.
Re: How I Spent My Cross Over Night With A Girl I Met Just by Vinnie2000(m): 2:18am On Jan 01, 2023
G00DHardDick:
This is 2023, I don't have time to explain anything to anyone while trying to prove a point. Nah! Old things have passed away.

Seun mynd44 lalastical justwise farano OAM4J Disguy

FP

See your Mouth like FP! This Nonsense? undecided

Only You will Condemn and Bash Females, Only You Still wants to Fcvk dem. undecided

Dat's Hypocrisy, Lack of Principles and Deceiving of Self!

If U want to Reject Sth, REJECT IT COMPLETELY! U should NEVER be taken seriously like other So called RedPiller. sad

2 Likes

Re: How I Spent My Cross Over Night With A Girl I Met Just by GoodCane: 2:20am On Jan 01, 2023
Vinnie2000:

See your Mouth like FP! This Nonsense? undecided

Only You will Condemn and Bash Females, Only You Still wants to Fcvk dem. undecided

Dat's Hypocrisy, Lack of Principles and Deceiving of Self!

If U want to Reject Sth, REJECT IT COMPLETELY! U should NEVER be taken seriously like other So called RedPiller. sad

I hope all is well with you son?
Re: How I Spent My Cross Over Night With A Girl I Met Just by Vinnie2000(m): 2:22am On Jan 01, 2023
G00DHardDick:

Read my comment son. This is 2023 I don't have time to prove anything at all to anyone. So rest and exit the thread peacefully.

YOU SHUT UP AND GOAN SLEEP. angry

PPLE ARE PLANNING FOR THE 2023 ,YOU ARE STARTING IT IN FOOLISHNESS.. undecided

TRY USE SENSE DIS YEAR OO!
Just an Advice!

2 Likes

Re: How I Spent My Cross Over Night With A Girl I Met Just by GoodCane: 2:29am On Jan 01, 2023
Vinnie2000:

YOU SHUT UP AND GOAN SLEEP. angry

PPLE ARE PLANNING FOR THE 2023 ,YOU ARE STARTING IT IN FOOLISHNESS.. undecided

TRY USE SENSE DIS YEAR OO!
Just an Advice!

Tell your papa make e shut up
Re: How I Spent My Cross Over Night With A Girl I Met Just by Sukkyy2010: 3:41am On Jan 01, 2023
Prettygirl200:
So you can't answer the question? Or did u use your mouth to Bleep too? Since u can't answer the question it means your thread is trash so stop disturbing mods to move that worthless thing front page.
No offense!!
E dey pepper you how the Op got it down with your fellow gender on a silver platter, shey? grin

1 Like

Re: How I Spent My Cross Over Night With A Girl I Met Just by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:26am On Jan 01, 2023
G00DHardDick:

Tell your papa make e shut up

OP I believe you but provide some receipts/visuals.

I remember those day wey we go buy jeans 1,500 go tell our roommates say na 5k. I hope say you use protection
Re: How I Spent My Cross Over Night With A Girl I Met Just by GoodCane: 8:05am On Jan 01, 2023
iLoveYouToo:

OP I believe you but provide some receipts/visuals.

I remember those day wey we go buy jeans 1,500 go tell our roommates say na 5k. I hope say you use protection

Na New Year be this. Omo I no get time to prove anything to anybody. Believe whatever you want.

Normally a real niggar must not bang without condom
Re: How I Spent My Cross Over Night With A Girl I Met Just by Waffarianman(m): 8:26am On Jan 01, 2023
You D's man don start D's newyrs continue
Re: How I Spent My Cross Over Night With A Girl I Met Just by LOVEGINO(m): 8:42am On Jan 01, 2023
G00DHardDick:

Comrade, you needed to see how innocent this girl looked. I no know say konji wan kill her too just as e take hold me
comrade I experience same last week. D babe was fvcking innocent. Na me dey run now.
Re: How I Spent My Cross Over Night With A Girl I Met Just by LOVEGINO(m): 8:48am On Jan 01, 2023
Yusufisraelj:

Honestly, looking like it, a loose lady like that, the guy better be careful.

@G00DHardDick Na so you wan start new year? I day always laugh when guys day feel say to bang pussy na achievement or something to discuss. Day play, just day play.
all ladies are loose, especially my girlies or NL. Na who dem catch be thief.
Re: How I Spent My Cross Over Night With A Girl I Met Just by toujurs: 8:59am On Jan 01, 2023
Dey play o! , just dey play grin grin.

But those church girls, sweet die ehn, their only problem is that before you lay them ehn. You will go through alot of suffer, i don't even have time for ugly girls.

I just wasted my money, on one ugly girl, thinking she was a free pass. angry.
Re: How I Spent My Cross Over Night With A Girl I Met Just by GoodCane: 9:16am On Jan 01, 2023
LOVEGINO:
comrade I experience same last week. D babe was fvcking innocent. Na me dey run now.

Some idiots would soon comma say you made this up
Re: How I Spent My Cross Over Night With A Girl I Met Just by GoodCane: 9:17am On Jan 01, 2023
toujurs:
Dey play o! , just dey play grin grin.

But those church girls, sweet die ehn, their only problem is that before you lay them ehn. You will go through alot of suffer, i don't even have time for ugly girls.

I just wasted my money on one ugly girl, thinking she was a free pass. angry.

Collect your money back. Ugly girls does not deserve dick.
Re: How I Spent My Cross Over Night With A Girl I Met Just by Ikennaford: 9:22am On Jan 01, 2023
Never happened

3 Likes

Re: How I Spent My Cross Over Night With A Girl I Met Just by GoodCane: 9:47am On Jan 01, 2023
NeoMatr:
Op, do u know the girl before

Or

Is it your first time of seeing/talking to the girl

My first time of seeing her!

This isn't the first time I'm banging a girl I just met., I dey do am steady

1 Like

Re: How I Spent My Cross Over Night With A Girl I Met Just by Judybash93(m): 9:54am On Jan 01, 2023
The way it's easy to get laid nowadays has opened my mind to how fast STDs spread these days. Enjoy yourself bruh! Just stay safe out there
Re: How I Spent My Cross Over Night With A Girl I Met Just by Benwallt(m): 10:00am On Jan 01, 2023
At 11:58pm when you should be worried about crossing into the new year. This is hogwash anyway. In your dreams

2 Likes

Re: How I Spent My Cross Over Night With A Girl I Met Just by LOVEGINO(m): 10:11am On Jan 01, 2023
G00DHardDick:

Some idiots would soon comma say you made this up
baba she wan kee me with fvck.
Re: How I Spent My Cross Over Night With A Girl I Met Just by Anyiamaka: 10:16am On Jan 01, 2023
G00DHardDick:
This evening I decided to stroll around and i met this young girl , she was slim, tall, hot and very beautiful. As a Sharp guy I didn't even wasted time at all, I walked up to her ASAP and we started talking.

I asked her where she was going to and she responded she was going to church, (For dance practice and for the Cross over night). The Babe said they were going to do dance presentation to entertain the church as they cross over.

Everything she said fell on deaf ears as the only thing on my mind was to bang her. Na so I tell babe say make we find somewhere relax na say it's too early to start going to church now, and that night vigils starts by 11pm. Babe loved the idea but was somehow scared.

As we kept walking with my hands around her waist, this girl then asked me "where can we relax and that the place shouldn't be far o". There was an hotel nearby, we went there and the rest is history. This Babe didn't even Wait for us to relax, she climbed on me at once...I started sucking her breasts while she kept feeding it on me exactly the way women pressed their breasts while feeding it to a child. "So konji hold this girl since like this"? I said to myself, asap na so I remove her clothes and we entered the main business. She forgot about church activities and we're currently lodged in the hotel right now.

This is a bad way to end a year and a very bad way to start a new one. Nobody is perfect. I am not judging you. It should normally not be my business. I am concerned about the "church girl" you denied the privilege of going to rehearsal and further kept her away from the church and the dance performance due to her. I pray God forgives her.
Now you have taken advantage of her and further prevented her from crossing over in the church, do you feel any better than a mischievous devil?

CC: Prettygirl200

3 Likes

Re: How I Spent My Cross Over Night With A Girl I Met Just by joeeee240(m): 10:30am On Jan 01, 2023
G00DHardDick:

My first time of seeing her!

This isn't the first time I'm banging a girl I just met., I dey do am steady

Couple of questions: which state did this one happen? And what do you mean by steady? Every day? Every week? And is she really "very beautiful"?

Btw, best thing you can do though is to edit your thread and give more detailed breakdown on how you went about meeting her... what you said to her, the conversation etc... that way it looks you're trying to pass a message or teach something NOT bragging

You can even use it as an opportunity to teach, educate guys and probably sell a book or course to make money

Generally, anything that looks like bragging anywhere would be frowned upon that's why you're getting the back lash.

The only exception is if what you did is really really really impressive.
Re: How I Spent My Cross Over Night With A Girl I Met Just by KingMack(m): 10:54am On Jan 01, 2023
op hope say you bang lala komot for her bodi grin

Re: How I Spent My Cross Over Night With A Girl I Met Just by deyplay: 10:55am On Jan 01, 2023
Happy New year folks and to all wanna-be Alpha men. Please, have a new mindset this year, there's is no achievement in being a bad guy, bang a new pussy, maltreat a girl, etc all to prove one is not simp. I read a lot here on Nairaland on how not to be weak, be alpha, be dominant etc. All these things is making it hard for some guys to love a woman or to even have a proper relationship with a girl which is essential to life and part of it.

You can be a banger and never be able to be in a proper relationship that lasts up to a month, girls won't even see you as a boyfriend but a konji curer yet you will be feeling fly. They will never see you as husband material at all.

The ultimate end of GAME is not to bang my pussies but out of all, find a submissive, loyal, respectful and supportive attractive woman who will be with you for the rest of your life. If you can't get such a woman or even half of these qualities, you have failed as a gamer(player).

Young guys on Nairaland, don't waste your time trying to show that you are alpha, or can/do bang many girls etc. That's not the cure to woman problem. Just learn to be a MANLY man who knows what he wants, be assertive, dominant , loving caring, flexible and rigid.

Women are not necessarily the problem, MEN are the problem. The weakness (simpness) of men is the strength of women. So men, learn to become MANLY men not by hating women like we see on Nairaland all the time but by learning personality traits that women love and can submit to.Agreed women can be very manipulative and selfish but can only use you if you let them

Selah.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Spent My Cross Over Night With A Girl I Met Just by Buharidgeneral: 11:49am On Jan 01, 2023
GREATIGBOMAN:
You Met your first 2023 Demon before 2023 even start.

Start preparing your 2024 resolution.

Your 2023 don be!

Haba the day is still young
Re: How I Spent My Cross Over Night With A Girl I Met Just by losky83: 11:59am On Jan 01, 2023
G00DHardDick:
This evening I decided to stroll around and i met this young girl , she was slim, tall, hot and very beautiful. As a Sharp guy I didn't even wasted time at all, I walked up to her ASAP and we started talking.

I asked her where she was going to and she responded she was going to church, (For dance practice and for the Cross over night). The Babe said they were going to do dance presentation to entertain the church as they cross over.

Everything she said fell on deaf ears as the only thing on my mind was to bang her. Na so I tell babe say make we find somewhere relax na say it's too early to start going to church now, and that night vigils starts by 11pm. Babe loved the idea but was somehow scared.

As we kept walking with my hands around her waist, this girl then asked me "where can we relax and that the place shouldn't be far o". There was an hotel nearby, we went there and the rest is history. This Babe didn't even Wait for us to relax, she climbed on me at once...I started sucking her breasts while she kept feeding it on me exactly the way women pressed their breasts while feeding it to a child. "So konji hold this girl since like this"? I said to myself, asap na so I remove her clothes and we entered the main business. She forgot about church activities and we're currently lodged in the hotel right now.
GUY, PRAY OH.
WISE GUYS DEY GO CHURCH TO CROSS OVER WITH CHRIST AFTER THEIR YAHOO, WOMANISING, DRINKING AND ALL BECAUSE THEY ACKNOWLEDGE SEY NA GOD DEY PROTECT THEM BUT YOU DECIDE TO CROSS WITH THE UNKNOWN WEY YOU NO SABI IF NA SATAN WIFE WEY KONJI HOLD.
PRAY OH, BECAUSE IF NA SATAN WIFE, UR 2023 END THIS MORNING. UR OWN DON FINISH. SATAN GO COME AFTER YOU AND ANGEL GABRIEL GO DEY BUSY DEY GRANT WISHES OF PEOPLE LIKE ME WEY PRAY AND WELCOME THE YEAR IN A NONE SINFUL WAY.
YOU THINK SEY I GO HAIL YOU SEY YOU BE CORRECT GUY LIKE OTHERS WEY DEY DECEIVE YOU, NA LIE, YOU BE MOOMOO.
AFTER GOD PROTECT YOU IN 2022,YOU END THE YEAR WITH SATAN.
WELLS DONE.

1 Like

Re: How I Spent My Cross Over Night With A Girl I Met Just by fastanddubious(m): 12:05pm On Jan 01, 2023
See wetin u post at the last minute of 2022

1 Like

Re: How I Spent My Cross Over Night With A Girl I Met Just by AbujaCitiBlog: 12:56pm On Jan 01, 2023
G00DHardDick:

Just a recap on who the fool is, Who paid for the Hotel you are currently occupying with her? Who paid for all the food and drinks both of you are consuming? Who will give her money/ transport when she is going? There, you have the fool thinking he is wise.

This is something you could have relaxed in your room, go to your browser and locate Xvideos, look for any babe of your speck and self-service to your satisfaction, save your money, your time and your health from infections!

The girl is wise, you are a first class idiot!

1 Like

Re: How I Spent My Cross Over Night With A Girl I Met Just by ettelinhno: 1:18pm On Jan 01, 2023
una too dey lie for this forum tueh!!!

smh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Black Romance Is Boring / 10 Reasons Why You Should Not Rush Into A Relationship / My New Girl Friend Is A Sex Freak

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.