Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,438 members, 7,836,759 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

BBNaija's Ifu Ennada Partly Exposes Her Groin As She Celebrates New Year (Pix) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija's Ifu Ennada Partly Exposes Her Groin As She Celebrates New Year (Pix) (2876 Views)

Caroline Danjuma Partly Exposes Her Breasts In Transparent Shirtdress (Photos) / Bbnaija's, Ifu Ennada Slams And Abuse Fans During Question And Answer Section / BBNaija: Ifu Enada Slams CDQ "I Gave You My Handout Money, Spent More On You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija's Ifu Ennada Partly Exposes Her Groin As She Celebrates New Year (Pix) by EBMedia: 5:53am On Jan 01, 2023
BBNaija's Ifu Ennada Partly Exposes Her Groin As She Celebrates New Year (Photos)

Big Brother Naija star, Ifu Ennada displayed parts of her groin as she wore a skirt with a waist-high slit, IGBERETV reports.

She shared video on Instagram with the caption;

"Off To New Year's Eve Party looking like someone who already conquered 2023, all thanks to God!___"

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cm2CJ9UD0bT/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Re: BBNaija's Ifu Ennada Partly Exposes Her Groin As She Celebrates New Year (Pix) by Tallesty1(m): 6:29am On Jan 01, 2023
We always have the name of God on our lips but nowhere near our character

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Ifu Ennada Partly Exposes Her Groin As She Celebrates New Year (Pix) by PerfectStranger(m): 6:58am On Jan 01, 2023
They’ve started again this new year with nudes.
Re: BBNaija's Ifu Ennada Partly Exposes Her Groin As She Celebrates New Year (Pix) by Truthsoldier(m): 7:16am On Jan 01, 2023
Please can someone give me the picture of Lil Wayne
Re: BBNaija's Ifu Ennada Partly Exposes Her Groin As She Celebrates New Year (Pix) by Aonkuuse(m): 7:17am On Jan 01, 2023
Nah her groin, if she wants, let her fry akara with it

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Ifu Ennada Partly Exposes Her Groin As She Celebrates New Year (Pix) by BootyliciousBoy(m): 7:21am On Jan 01, 2023
Haba

Agents of the devil everywhereundecided

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Ifu Ennada Partly Exposes Her Groin As She Celebrates New Year (Pix) by YoungCabal: 7:21am On Jan 01, 2023
Tomorrow, they will start saying stop sexualizing women meanwhile they are the ones trying everything so hard to sexualize themselves, just look at the nonsense she wore, if you ask her, she will tell you that it's just fashion but if a guy dresses with a part of his penis dangling like this, they will call it madness.

Smelling smelling toto !

Anyways, I build forum websites like nairaland at affordable price, reach out to me for business or we can just connect if you are a blogger or a webmaster, I need more friends in 2023
Re: BBNaija's Ifu Ennada Partly Exposes Her Groin As She Celebrates New Year (Pix) by meobizy(f): 7:33am On Jan 01, 2023
Until a picture of her at the party emerges, this is only a concept. Most of these females wear the most outlandish designs, snap a pic or two at home then resign to watch TV or browse the internet. Why is the location empty? Exactly.

The cloth is beautiful.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Ifu Ennada Partly Exposes Her Groin As She Celebrates New Year (Pix) by LogicBomb8: 7:44am On Jan 01, 2023
Sex sells many ideots now will flood her dm and even send her cash and gifts just for dressing that way lost generation

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Ifu Ennada Partly Exposes Her Groin As She Celebrates New Year (Pix) by JerySmalls(m): 7:44am On Jan 01, 2023
Ahnty no gree rest, she never buy Benz and house for lekki�... I see Ur effort, Ur hustle go pay this year!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Ifu Ennada Partly Exposes Her Groin As She Celebrates New Year (Pix) by Nicepoker(m): 7:56am On Jan 01, 2023
Breathing sex object.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Ifu Ennada Partly Exposes Her Groin As She Celebrates New Year (Pix) by Righteousness2(m): 9:12am On Jan 01, 2023
It's 2023!!
Happy new year!
Happy new months!
Happy new week!

As we get closer to the RAPTURE! The assignment to Steal , kill and Destroy Will be taken to another level.
The devil and his kingdoms will be unleashing more deadly weapons to capture as many as possible.

Do not lose guard! If you do, you will be swept away and swallowed.
Re: BBNaija's Ifu Ennada Partly Exposes Her Groin As She Celebrates New Year (Pix) by Abdulquadrimuha(m): 10:07am On Jan 01, 2023
The rate of moral decadence and immorality in the Nigeria society is quite appalling.

And this is someone role model oo

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Ifu Ennada Partly Exposes Her Groin As She Celebrates New Year (Pix) by tydi(m): 1:10pm On Jan 01, 2023
I have made peace with my mind and to conclusion that nude is the new fashion so I expect to see more nuder pictures grin and nothing will surprise me again
Re: BBNaija's Ifu Ennada Partly Exposes Her Groin As She Celebrates New Year (Pix) by ednut1(m): 3:36pm On Jan 01, 2023
Trying so hard to be relevant
Re: BBNaija's Ifu Ennada Partly Exposes Her Groin As She Celebrates New Year (Pix) by EBMedia: 3:54pm On Jan 01, 2023
Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 nlfpmod
Re: BBNaija's Ifu Ennada Partly Exposes Her Groin As She Celebrates New Year (Pix) by We4all: 4:04pm On Jan 01, 2023
Wetin this girl dey find still dey Australia. E never reach Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Ifu Ennada Partly Exposes Her Groin As She Celebrates New Year (Pix) by iLoveYouToo(m): 5:18pm On Jan 01, 2023
Soon you’ll see someone post ‘I just came back from a successful robbery, thanks to G od’

SMH
Re: BBNaija's Ifu Ennada Partly Exposes Her Groin As She Celebrates New Year (Pix) by Goldmynemaniac: 7:41pm On Jan 01, 2023
Daughters of men are no more satisfied with flashing of their chesticles is now vg's turn.

This is what a woman does when she has no other value but for sex.
Re: BBNaija's Ifu Ennada Partly Exposes Her Groin As She Celebrates New Year (Pix) by Omihanifa: 10:37pm On Jan 01, 2023
It's not today she started this rubbish that she'doing. Ever since she left the big brothers house, she has being doing everything possible to remain in the spotlight.

Shes mainly known for telling lies and also going nude. During the bb naija reunion show, she lied to ebuka and her fellow housemates that she makes 5 million naira everyday from sales of her hair care products.

Re: BBNaija's Ifu Ennada Partly Exposes Her Groin As She Celebrates New Year (Pix) by LILTJAY: 2:47am On Jan 02, 2023
ednut1:
Trying so hard to be relevant
afar tunde grin
Re: BBNaija's Ifu Ennada Partly Exposes Her Groin As She Celebrates New Year (Pix) by pretydiva(f): 3:05am On Jan 02, 2023
This girl is very shameless. So classless and tacky

(1) (Reply)

Tony Elumelu Hangs Out With His Triplets After Winning Awards At School / SEE How Van Vicker And His Son Celebrated Father's Day (photos) / †★annypie★†

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.