Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,608 members, 7,820,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

What Is Your Goal As A Blogger Or Webmaster In 2023 ? - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Is Your Goal As A Blogger Or Webmaster In 2023 ? (6885 Views)

Any Blogger Or Seo Or Webmaster In Port Harcourt Lets Link Up / How Can I Make Money As A Programmer Or Webmaster?? / I Am Ready To Pay Blogger Or Website Owner 3k - 4k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Goal As A Blogger Or Webmaster In 2023 ? by NaijaCover(m): 5:20pm On Jan 17, 2023
post=120125502:

Our Darling Tunapa,
You are very right with this. We remembered vividly also.
It’s easy for you bloggers who blog in your spare time to feel overwhelmed by the workload.
Did you know that most bloggers quit within their first 3 months of blogging because of this pressure?

Na God!
Apart from Blogging/Webmaster et al,
We manage/update/create Wikipedia for thousands of people all over the WOLRD.
No be God wink

Come And Add On Wikipedia
Re: What Is Your Goal As A Blogger Or Webmaster In 2023 ? by Dajugba: 5:22pm On Jan 17, 2023
I started last year October. In few years to come, I'll be recognised as owner of one of Nigeria biggest natural resources platform owner. We are open for partnership and business.
Re: What Is Your Goal As A Blogger Or Webmaster In 2023 ? by smile11s(m): 5:26pm On Jan 17, 2023
My goal is to have 10k registered users on https://gist.am/ this year
Re: What Is Your Goal As A Blogger Or Webmaster In 2023 ? by Generalwoodz(m): 5:27pm On Jan 17, 2023
Devaro:

My team and I can do 60 plagiarism free, 1200 words article in 1 month if the right payment is met.

What's your rates? I could write for you.
Re: What Is Your Goal As A Blogger Or Webmaster In 2023 ? by skultrick(m): 5:27pm On Jan 17, 2023
YoungCabal:
This year, I plan to get more serious with writing technical contents on my site, what about you ?

I don't want to discourage you but it's one thing to write and a bigger task to rank. Google's algorithm only favours big sites.

Nonetheless, I wish you luck.

For me, I'll be selling off a couple of my sites to invest in other businesses.
Re: What Is Your Goal As A Blogger Or Webmaster In 2023 ? by skultrick(m): 5:33pm On Jan 17, 2023
Tmonex:
flip my site for $20,000, build another, flip it next year.

Flipping depends on how much your site currently earns.

One of my sites earns $500 and I would flip it for $20 - $30k

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Goal As A Blogger Or Webmaster In 2023 ? by OKOATA(m): 5:36pm On Jan 17, 2023
YoungCabal:
This year, I plan to get more serious with writing technical contents on my site, what about you ?
How do you do that, to make things easy for you, scrap content, paraphrase it and check for plagiarism and that's it.
Re: What Is Your Goal As A Blogger Or Webmaster In 2023 ? by Dshocker(m): 5:38pm On Jan 17, 2023
YoungCabal:

Before your blog will blow, you gatz get good content and finance, else you dey waste your time.
Re: What Is Your Goal As A Blogger Or Webmaster In 2023 ? by OKOATA(m): 5:38pm On Jan 17, 2023
adaperry25:
As a blogger, my aim is to write 200-250 articles and push organic traffic
Are you promoting an Affiliate, CPA or clickbank?
Re: What Is Your Goal As A Blogger Or Webmaster In 2023 ? by Dshocker(m): 5:41pm On Jan 17, 2023
Tmonex:

As if it is easy..... grin
Re: What Is Your Goal As A Blogger Or Webmaster In 2023 ? by OKOATA(m): 5:42pm On Jan 17, 2023
faceland:
Little to zero blogging and more video.

Blogging takes too long to rank.

I would only blog to get into AdSense and sell it off.
I think the best way to boost your rank is to do paid ads, especially if you are promoting a CPA, that way you can always have a customer reviews and success stories written on your blog. You will also safe your clients for future sales on other CPAs that partains to the niche you are into.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Goal As A Blogger Or Webmaster In 2023 ? by Dshocker(m): 5:42pm On Jan 17, 2023
post=120125344:
, As A BLOGGER In Nigeria, Is Well Known With Posting Of Terrible Bad News.

Our Goal This 2023, Is To Receive Award As The Best Website In Nigeria, that publish BAD NEWS and Teach People About Blogging.

U suppose to dey sell coffin not blogging for bad news.

4 Likes

Re: What Is Your Goal As A Blogger Or Webmaster In 2023 ? by Porpulace: 5:47pm On Jan 17, 2023
YoungCabal:

By the end of this year, we intend to have at least 300 blog posts on https://porpulace.com.ng

The blog talks about topics related to health education, health promotion and public health in general.

We currently have 35 posts published on the site.

We also aim at 300,000 or more monthly pageviews by December this year.

You will love reading our posts again and again.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Goal As A Blogger Or Webmaster In 2023 ? by wealthpreach(m): 5:48pm On Jan 17, 2023
Everyone has wrong mentality about blogging, I will rank a blog this week this week.

4 Likes

Re: What Is Your Goal As A Blogger Or Webmaster In 2023 ? by airsaylongcome: 5:48pm On Jan 17, 2023
ednut1:
I remember 5 years ago. Everyone on nairaland was a blogger. Where are those guys today

They have all Japa and now refer to themselves as YouTubers with content about "How to emigrate", "Travel vlog" and "Do not come to Canada if..."

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Goal As A Blogger Or Webmaster In 2023 ? by Dshocker(m): 5:50pm On Jan 17, 2023
Dajugba:
I started last year October. In few years to come, I'll be recognised as owner of one of Nigeria biggest natural resources platform owner. We are open for partnership and business.

If you don't have money to push your blog, my guy you are wasting your time.
Re: What Is Your Goal As A Blogger Or Webmaster In 2023 ? by Edipet(m): 5:53pm On Jan 17, 2023
ecolime:
Hitting $20,000 income monthly on a steady.

E no easy but we will get there one day.
please I want to know,...I don't want to remain broke
Re: What Is Your Goal As A Blogger Or Webmaster In 2023 ? by Tmonex: 5:57pm On Jan 17, 2023
Dshocker:

As if it is easy..... grin
check motion invest. you go know say e easy die. if you get money to pay writers and keyword researchers
Re: What Is Your Goal As A Blogger Or Webmaster In 2023 ? by sonofthunder: 5:59pm On Jan 17, 2023
Devaro:

My team and I can do 60 plagiarism free, 1200 words article in 1 month if the right payment is met.

How much is the right payment? grin
Re: What Is Your Goal As A Blogger Or Webmaster In 2023 ? by sonofthunder: 6:00pm On Jan 17, 2023
YOUTUBE9ja:
Make 100k usd this year

Blogging or vlogging ?
Re: What Is Your Goal As A Blogger Or Webmaster In 2023 ? by ecolime(m): 6:04pm On Jan 17, 2023
Edipet:
please I want to know,...I don't want to remain broke
Na my goal na. No be say we don make am oo
Re: What Is Your Goal As A Blogger Or Webmaster In 2023 ? by Edipet(m): 6:07pm On Jan 17, 2023
ecolime:

Na my goal na. No be say we don make am oo
okay. But am ready to do any work that will fetch me the least ₦1k per day.
Re: What Is Your Goal As A Blogger Or Webmaster In 2023 ? by jclassiq(m): 6:12pm On Jan 17, 2023
Tmonex:
Have you actually done this before?
Re: What Is Your Goal As A Blogger Or Webmaster In 2023 ? by jclassiq(m): 6:18pm On Jan 17, 2023
skultrick:

When did you start this site and on what niche pls?
Re: What Is Your Goal As A Blogger Or Webmaster In 2023 ? by Hamzashaf99(f): 6:20pm On Jan 17, 2023
I like what and are doing. That's top notch branding there. Each of you stands for something unique, no matter what others say about it.

Your dedication and commitment is surely the envy of many, with a unique style of writing too. This will make them to be remembered years from now.

Let's see if I can do it too.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Goal As A Blogger Or Webmaster In 2023 ? by NaijaCover(m): 6:27pm On Jan 17, 2023
Hamzashaf99:
I like what and are doing. That's top notch branding there. Each of you stands for something unique, no matter what others say about it.

Your dedication and commitment is surely the envy of many, with a unique style of writing too. This will make them to be remembered years from now.

Let's see if I can do it too.

Thanks For Your Understanding.

You Can Also Get In Touch With On WhatsApp Chat, Let's Talk Further
Re: What Is Your Goal As A Blogger Or Webmaster In 2023 ? by skultrick(m): 6:37pm On Jan 17, 2023
jclassiq:

When did you start this site and on what niche pls?

The site is 4yrs old in the tech niche. I want to sell it because of the high competition in the niche. If I must remain in this niche, then I need millions of naira to match the big guys.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Goal As A Blogger Or Webmaster In 2023 ? by Dshocker(m): 6:40pm On Jan 17, 2023
skultrick:

As if it is that easy..

Besides if truly your site makes $500 i doubt you would wanna sell it

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Goal As A Blogger Or Webmaster In 2023 ? by Dshocker(m): 6:41pm On Jan 17, 2023
post=120127523:

Thanks For Your Understanding.

You Can Also Get In Touch With On WhatsApp Chat, Let's Talk Further

How much do you make on an average?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do I Upload A Video On Nairaland / Usa Phone Verification Services With Text Sms / 16 Benefits Of Dating A Blogger -9jaflaver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.