Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

What Is Your Goal As A Blogger Or Webmaster In 2023 ? - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Is Your Goal As A Blogger Or Webmaster In 2023 ? (6888 Views)

Any Blogger Or Seo Or Webmaster In Port Harcourt Lets Link Up / How Can I Make Money As A Programmer Or Webmaster?? / I Am Ready To Pay Blogger Or Website Owner 3k - 4k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Goal As A Blogger Or Webmaster In 2023 ? by Dshocker(m): 6:43pm On Jan 17, 2023
Tmonex:

check motion invest. you go know say e easy die. if you get money to pay writers and keyword researchers

Exactly my point
Re: What Is Your Goal As A Blogger Or Webmaster In 2023 ? by siofra(f): 6:46pm On Jan 17, 2023
Exploiting Pinterest.

Traffic from Pinterest is mad!!

With the right keywords, niche and consistency, you could be getting 1k traffic a day.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Goal As A Blogger Or Webmaster In 2023 ? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 17, 2023
YoungCabal:
This year, I plan to get more serious with writing technical contents on my site, what about you ?

Are u also a content writer?
Re: What Is Your Goal As A Blogger Or Webmaster In 2023 ? by jclassiq(m): 6:50pm On Jan 17, 2023
skultrick:

The site is 4yrs old in the tech niche. I want to sell it because of the high competition in the niche. If I must remain in this niche, then I need millions of naira to match the big guys.

Wow. I guess you're right. It's hard to compete with the big boys in tech niche.
Re: What Is Your Goal As A Blogger Or Webmaster In 2023 ? by Revolva(m): 6:59pm On Jan 17, 2023
I have made money from blogging right from 10 years ago till now

Check my signature for my 2 new blog ready to be accepted into adsense soon and i will sell one of dem

Check my profile for my personal entertainmemt blog

I have like 6 blogs and 2 monetized youtube channels

Dont be lazy , start a blog pr a youtube channel

Dm me if you wanna start and be serious and hold ur money
Re: What Is Your Goal As A Blogger Or Webmaster In 2023 ? by Fapemz: 7:05pm On Jan 17, 2023
We remain committed to providing power solution for you all. We build and sell Lithium battery as laptop powerbank and portable home inverters and the customer review has been amazing!
Re: What Is Your Goal As A Blogger Or Webmaster In 2023 ? by sukkot: 7:08pm On Jan 17, 2023
write one article a day

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Goal As A Blogger Or Webmaster In 2023 ? by pegis: 7:18pm On Jan 17, 2023
smile11s:
My goal is to have 10k registered users on https://gist.am/ this year

Nice sitez try them premium advert for it also
Re: What Is Your Goal As A Blogger Or Webmaster In 2023 ? by YoungCabal: 7:31pm On Jan 17, 2023
faceland:
Little to zero blogging and more video.

Blogging takes too long to rank.

I would only blog to get into AdSense and sell it off.
Forget it man ! Adsense aside, there is a type of genuine audience you will build that you wouldn't want to sell it out like that

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Goal As A Blogger Or Webmaster In 2023 ? by ashawopikin(m): 7:34pm On Jan 17, 2023
This is the type of post we want

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Goal As A Blogger Or Webmaster In 2023 ? by Dajugba: 7:36pm On Jan 17, 2023
Dshocker:

If you don't have money to push your blog, my guy you are wasting your time.

I don't know how you arrive at such conclusion everyone in a faceless forum like this may be broke or cannot achieve something. I have a business, and I have staffs. I blog to market my offer. I am not one of such people who start blogging because of Google AdSense and have no source of income.

Before I built my website I have contact in my business locally and internationally. Thanks
Re: What Is Your Goal As A Blogger Or Webmaster In 2023 ? by YoungCabal: 7:36pm On Jan 17, 2023
post=120125344:
, As A BLOGGER In Nigeria, Is Well Known With Posting Of Terrible Bad News.

Our Goal This 2023, Is To Receive Award As The Best Website In Nigeria, that publish BAD NEWS and Teach People About Blogging.
You are doing well. You have my full support grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Goal As A Blogger Or Webmaster In 2023 ? by olayiwola4u(m): 7:44pm On Jan 17, 2023
adaperry25:
As a blogger, my aim is to write 200-250 articles and push organic traffic

With 200-250 per blog post words, then your target can NEVER be search engines like Google.

I will advise you to run a quick check on your keyword in Google to see the kind of content that rank for it so as to make a better content marketing plan.

All of my ranking pages in Google are posts of not less than 1,000 words. My blog post of more than 2,000 words outcompete several webpages with higher domain authority, although my backlinks are from websites with great DAs.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Goal As A Blogger Or Webmaster In 2023 ? by YoungCabal: 7:45pm On Jan 17, 2023
Tmonex:
flip my site for $20,000, build another, flip it next year.
Making $20K through domain flipping is almost impossible except a start-up develops interest in your domain name bro. You'll need to do hard work to rank for notable keywords for you to attract such amount
Re: What Is Your Goal As A Blogger Or Webmaster In 2023 ? by lastchild: 7:46pm On Jan 17, 2023
is there anyway to avoid copy and paste from people. i lost interest in writing whenever i see my content being published by another person and taking all the glory

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Goal As A Blogger Or Webmaster In 2023 ? by Truthshscrazy: 7:47pm On Jan 17, 2023
cool
Re: What Is Your Goal As A Blogger Or Webmaster In 2023 ? by smiliyB(f): 7:52pm On Jan 17, 2023
My goal is to build a blog just like LIB, instablog etc. I have started already on Twitter and Instagram, once it's strong as I want, I'll launch a website for it. So help me God. Amen wink

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Goal As A Blogger Or Webmaster In 2023 ? by YoungCabal: 7:54pm On Jan 17, 2023
ednut1:
I remember 5 years ago. Everyone on nairaland was a blogger. Where are those guys today
Those days we used to argue Nairaland Vs Lindaikejis Blog abi ? Jidetheblogger, Doncaprio and some are still blogging till date
Re: What Is Your Goal As A Blogger Or Webmaster In 2023 ? by Tmonex: 7:54pm On Jan 17, 2023
YoungCabal:
Making $20K through domain flipping is almost impossible except a start-up develops interest in your domain name bro. You'll need to do hard work to rank for notable keywords for you to attract such amount
domain flipping? where was that mentioned in my comment?
if you can show proof that your site as consistently earned atleast $700 monthly for 12months either via ezoic, adsense, amazon you can flip it at motion invest or empire flippers. they don't accept news blog, just pure niche with organic traffic and you can sell it as a business. There is also flippa but that takes time or wont sell until you upgrade to highest plan.
Re: What Is Your Goal As A Blogger Or Webmaster In 2023 ? by YoungCabal: 7:58pm On Jan 17, 2023
skultrick:

I don't want to discourage you but it's one thing to write and a bigger task to rank. Google's algorithm only favours big sites.

Nonetheless, I wish you luck.

For me, I'll be selling off a couple of my sites to invest in other businesses.
The goal was never to rank on google from start rather build genuine audience on some topic. Google shows search results based on sites a person visits most, it's a bit deep I wouldn't want to go into that talk for now

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Goal As A Blogger Or Webmaster In 2023 ? by Tmonex: 8:02pm On Jan 17, 2023
jclassiq:

Have you actually done this before?
Thread title: (What Is Your Goal As A Blogger Or Webmaster In 2023 ?)

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Goal As A Blogger Or Webmaster In 2023 ? by YoungCabal: 8:04pm On Jan 17, 2023
OKOATA:
How do you do that, to make things easy for you, steal content, paraphrase it and check for plagiarism and that's it.
Stealing won't get you far bro.. You can't build a genuine audience through stealing content
Re: What Is Your Goal As A Blogger Or Webmaster In 2023 ? by YoungCabal: 8:06pm On Jan 17, 2023
Dshocker:

Before your blog will blow, you gatz get good content and finance, else you dey waste your time.
that's not true, you just have to put in more effort
Re: What Is Your Goal As A Blogger Or Webmaster In 2023 ? by sirblend: 8:10pm On Jan 17, 2023
ecolime:
Hitting $20,000 income monthly on a steady.

E no easy but we will get there one day.

With Google updates?
Re: What Is Your Goal As A Blogger Or Webmaster In 2023 ? by YoungCabal: 8:23pm On Jan 17, 2023
siofra:
Exploiting Pinterest.

Traffic from Pinterest is mad!!

With the right keywords, niche and consistency, you could be getting 1k traffic a day.
It depends on the niche, I'm sure of fashion and decor, the rest might not fetch you even 100 views. What's your niche ?
Re: What Is Your Goal As A Blogger Or Webmaster In 2023 ? by BubblingB(m): 8:24pm On Jan 17, 2023
Dshocker:

Before your blog will blow, you gatz get good content and finance, else you dey waste your time.

How do you get Adsense on a website?
Re: What Is Your Goal As A Blogger Or Webmaster In 2023 ? by YoungCabal: 8:25pm On Jan 17, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

Are u also a content writer?
Yea, I'm focusing on technical content, programming isssh to be precise
Re: What Is Your Goal As A Blogger Or Webmaster In 2023 ? by YoungCabal: 8:27pm On Jan 17, 2023
sukkot:
write one article a day
Good move, Quality over quantity any day any time !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Goal As A Blogger Or Webmaster In 2023 ? by YoungCabal: 8:30pm On Jan 17, 2023
lastchild:
is there anyway to avoid copy and paste from people. i lost interest in writing whenever i see my content being published by another person and taking all the glory
report them to google and bing and also send an email to their hosting provider for abuse, it's against the terms of service. they'll get dealt with, I assure you that grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Goal As A Blogger Or Webmaster In 2023 ? by YoungCabal: 8:33pm On Jan 17, 2023
smiliyB:
My goal is to build a blog just like LIB, instablog etc. I have started already on Twitter and Instagram, once it's strong as I want, I'll launch a website for it. So help me God. Amen wink
Nice one ! I wish you all the best cool
Re: What Is Your Goal As A Blogger Or Webmaster In 2023 ? by OKOATA(m): 8:51pm On Jan 17, 2023
YoungCabal:
Stealing won't get you far bro.. You can't build a genuine audience through stealing content
Lol. I hear you. I didn't really mean stealing though. I meant like scrapping. All the best.
Re: What Is Your Goal As A Blogger Or Webmaster In 2023 ? by AmbFmk: 8:56pm On Jan 17, 2023
Who has built a successful niche blog on .

I want to start with

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

16 Benefits Of Dating A Blogger -9jaflaver / How Do I Add A Line Break To My Pdf In Fpdf? / 8 Things To Consider Before Launching Your New Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.