Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,986 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

I Never Knew I Had So Much Endurance In Me - Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Never Knew I Had So Much Endurance In Me - Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy (27086 Views)

Buy Presidential Form For Me: Yul Edochie Tells Nigerians After Marriage Scandal / Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Hails His First Wife, May (Photo) / Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Never Knew I Had So Much Endurance In Me - Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy by chatinent: 9:37am On Jan 01, 2023
May husband snatchers meet new husband snatchers.

2 Likes

Re: I Never Knew I Had So Much Endurance In Me - Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy by macjurek(m): 9:38am On Jan 01, 2023
My Greetings of the New Year 2023,the Bible has no support for second Wife kindly pray and ask for forgiveness because you are destroying a fellow woman marriage and happiness.

God bless you and help you to make heaven,kindly read these scriptures:
1.Matthew Chapter 19 Verses 4-6
2.Malachi Chapter 2 Verse 16

Remain blessed Sister.
Re: I Never Knew I Had So Much Endurance In Me - Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy by Pharaohny: 9:39am On Jan 01, 2023
Ndi Second wife of a Cheater grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew I Had So Much Endurance In Me - Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy by CalmElder(m): 9:54am On Jan 01, 2023
ahnie:
I have adopted endurance as my first name sadly,I do not know how long I would bear the name.

Let's see how long the name would fits, before it wears off

Please don't give up... people love you and look up to you.... also remember your kids have special moments they are yet to experience and will like you to witness.
Re: I Never Knew I Had So Much Endurance In Me - Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy by ebenmosi360(m): 9:59am On Jan 01, 2023
After 10years give us feedback

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew I Had So Much Endurance In Me - Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy by ahnie: 10:00am On Jan 01, 2023
CalmElder:

Please don't give up... people love you and look up to you.... also remember your kids have special moments they are yet to experience and will like you to witness.

Elder please it's not what you're insinuating,I meant an entire different thing entirely.its neither about my home.

I was actually making references to being calm online as against last year when I was blunt and it's didn't go down well with some person's here.

I want to learn how to endure,let to also mind my business online.
Re: I Never Knew I Had So Much Endurance In Me - Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy by horhizah8: 10:02am On Jan 01, 2023
What is the probability that OBI will win
SocialJustice80: OBidients have built their own forum...That makes sense. I believe the forum will serve all Nigerians..B4 and after PO wins

Re: I Never Knew I Had So Much Endurance In Me - Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy by dazzlingd(m): 10:04am On Jan 01, 2023
Happy birthday beautiful woman, haters can hug transformer
Re: I Never Knew I Had So Much Endurance In Me - Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy by CalmElder(m): 10:07am On Jan 01, 2023
ahnie:

Elder please it's not what you're insinuating,I meant an entire different thing entirely.its neither about my home.

I was actually making references to being calm online as against last year when I was blunt and it's didn't go down well with some person's here.

I want to learn how to endure,let to also mind my business online.

I'm more than happy to know it isn't what I am thinking.

Happy new year and many more fruitful and happy years.

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew I Had So Much Endurance In Me - Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy by ahnie: 10:07am On Jan 01, 2023
chatinent:
May husband snatchers meet new husband snatchers.
Them still dey snatch men nowadays?
Snatching is a stale word.

Pls this lady should be left alone.yul isn't the first to practice polygamy.

Wetin una go come talk about Ned nwoko?
Re: I Never Knew I Had So Much Endurance In Me - Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy by ahnie: 10:08am On Jan 01, 2023
CalmElder:

I'm more than happy to know it isn't what I am thinking.

Happy new year and many more fruitful and happy years.
You're welcomed.
Re: I Never Knew I Had So Much Endurance In Me - Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy by chatinent: 10:09am On Jan 01, 2023
ahnie:

It's not a curse. I'm only wishing Yul more wives. She shouldn't also have a problem with that na since she sees nothing wrong about it.

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew I Had So Much Endurance In Me - Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy by chatinent: 10:10am On Jan 01, 2023
ahnie:

It's not a curse. I'm only wishing Yul more wives. She shouldn't also have a problem with that na since she sees nothing wrong about it.

About Ned, na single girl e marry and who agree to marry am.

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew I Had So Much Endurance In Me - Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy by Mercury12(m): 10:18am On Jan 01, 2023
Well said Judy. I hope you enjoy your birthday. I wish you a better 2023
Re: I Never Knew I Had So Much Endurance In Me - Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy by ahnie: 10:19am On Jan 01, 2023
chatinent:

About Ned, na single girl e marry and who agree to marry am.
Nwoke'm you're indirectly saying yul shouldn't have wifed her,but should have kept her as baby mama or lord of the ring... okwaya?

Your justifying that of Ned nwoko is funny Sha.
Re: I Never Knew I Had So Much Endurance In Me - Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy by opribo(m): 10:21am On Jan 01, 2023
TMSMedia:
Actress and second wife of actor Yul Edochie, Judy, said she learnt great lessons in the year 2022, IGBERETV reports.

She stated this in a post shared on her Instagram handle while marking her birthday on December 31, 2022.

She wrote;
No you didn't endure it is may the original wife that endured. Anyway in the fullness of time nature will naturally give her back her position of honour

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cm1gL4GNMRX/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Re: I Never Knew I Had So Much Endurance In Me - Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy by chatinent: 10:25am On Jan 01, 2023
ahnie:

Nwoke'm you're indirectly saying yul shouldn't have wifed her,but should have kept her as baby mama or lord of the ring... okwaya?

Your justifying that of Ned nwoko is funny Sha.
He's free to marry as many as he wants. I am saying she should also not feel bad if more wives start coming.

smiley

3 Likes

Re: I Never Knew I Had So Much Endurance In Me - Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy by Eyinju112(f): 10:25am On Jan 01, 2023
If I know your wife in person I’d tell her to pick her race away from you today. Real men don’t multiply women, only cowards do. What a black cheat you are.
KingLennon:
I wonder why Yul's marriage to this lady is causing controversy. A man did what's best for himself and people are here arguing.

HBD Judy...

2 Likes

Re: I Never Knew I Had So Much Endurance In Me - Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy by Bigshots001(m): 10:29am On Jan 01, 2023
TMSMedia:
Actress and second wife of actor Yul Edochie, Judy, said she learnt great lessons in the year 2022, IGBERETV reports.

She stated this in a post shared on her Instagram handle while marking her birthday on December 31, 2022.

She wrote;

Just because of say he finally paid your bride price after so many years in commiting Adultery and bigamy, because of say you be person second wife,not even the first, just because of one immature Yul Edochie..we no go hear word from you stupid lots anymore.
What made this your very controversial, others enjoyed a blissful honeymoon, your was done surreptitiously,why is he still pleading with his first Wife to pardon him for his mistakes..why did you leave your first legitimate marriage.
You and Yul Edochie are two confused, immoral folks,rest we don't need your drama this year again.

2 Likes

Re: I Never Knew I Had So Much Endurance In Me - Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy by s3nn2x84: 10:33am On Jan 01, 2023
NL is so biased towards APC and PDP...Great move from OBidients
ayoshyne60: I like the way they have added many features on their forum ...make sense

Re: I Never Knew I Had So Much Endurance In Me - Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy by Bigshots001(m): 10:35am On Jan 01, 2023
true2god:
Nothing bad in polygamy. The white men has come and brainwhas us that polygamy is evil but gay marriage and lesbianism is good.

After all all the white prophets are polygamists and are all in paradise (Abraham, Jacob, Isaac, Moses, David, Solomon, etc)).

Polygamy is by choice not by force, and in most cases has some adverse effects afterwards, look most polygamous families are at longer heads with each other,it breeds hates and disunity than after you think that's the good side of it.

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew I Had So Much Endurance In Me - Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy by bolacode: 11:23am On Jan 01, 2023
Also, always visit Nigerian hospitals with your browser pointed at google.com

All the smart doctors left Nigeria...na shakushaku remain
Re: I Never Knew I Had So Much Endurance In Me - Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy by prophetfire: 11:32am On Jan 01, 2023
TheSourcerer:
hi hello good morning smiley
morning my dear.

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew I Had So Much Endurance In Me - Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy by Nukilia: 11:38am On Jan 01, 2023
chrisxxx:
Taking second?
My hate for ladies who take advantage of men weakness knows no bounds.
She deserves to be loved
Re: I Never Knew I Had So Much Endurance In Me - Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy by GlobTrotter: 11:51am On Jan 01, 2023
onadana:
Endurance in tapping from another's husband. undecided
she is a married woman now. Blame the man that married her. It's now rightfully her home too now
Re: I Never Knew I Had So Much Endurance In Me - Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy by wany(f): 11:55am On Jan 01, 2023
chrisxxx:
Taking second?
My hate for ladies who take advantage of men weakness knows no bounds.
and why are the men weak ? undecided
Re: I Never Knew I Had So Much Endurance In Me - Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy by TheSourcerer: 12:14pm On Jan 01, 2023
prophetfire:
morning my dear.
smiley
So about Karma , please don't tell me you believe karma s actually a real thing or force or energy ? Lol if so
Ponder me this
I walk up to a pre-school and shoot up the place killing 11 children , surely arroding to karma on a micro scale josh (7year old) must have commited some horrible act for his kharmic justice to be beign shot in the early school hours ; or Tina who finally have toast for lunch . All I'm saying In no attacking manner is Karma is fraud
smiley

Guilt trip ridden religious rooted fear induced fraud I should specify
Re: I Never Knew I Had So Much Endurance In Me - Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy by chinemezeq: 12:19pm On Jan 01, 2023
TMSMedia:

She wrote;

Go and wed Ur husband, then come and tell us more about God
Re: I Never Knew I Had So Much Endurance In Me - Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy by chinemezeq: 12:22pm On Jan 01, 2023
Agbadocassava:
Reason why I like African traditions and Muslim folks, marry as many as you can afford but don’t forget to vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.

Happy new year guys
Islam hmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Comedian Seyi Law Transforms To A Lady [PICS] / Tessa Williams 17th Birthday Dinner: Regina Askia's Daughter Turns 17 / DJ Spinall And DJ Cuppy In Adorable Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.